Lucy Likes to Tease Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm. Sure." I say, speaking as if suffering from a deep stab wound.

"Say please," Lucy says, and by now I'm quite sure veins are standing out in my forehead.

"Oh you evil, teasing little bi-PLEASE, goddammit," I say, my voice low but my words vehement.

"Well, since you said please," Lucy giggles. "My goal when I started was to get her to beg for mercy or say a dirty word or something, and that just didn't happen. One time, before I die, I want to hear Mouse swear. But it hasn't happened yet. So, anyway, I teased the fuck out of her, of course. I flipped her over, got her situated with her back to the headboard and her arms tied behind her and a couple of pillows back there so she didn't hurt her back and then I did everything. Kissed her everywhere, let my fingers roam all over her body, and I took a long, long time before I even did anything that dirty, because this was her first time doing any of this and so even the most innocent stuff got her hot. And then I started teasing her nipples and playing with her breasts and that really, really got her going. And then I started kissing lower and lower and her eyes got huuuuuge. I'm pretty sure she knew about women going down on women, but she had no practical experience at all and she suddenly realized what was about to happen and then she came. While my lips were still just below her breasts and my fingers were on her hips."

Lucy chuckles at the memory.

"It was so adorable," Lucy says. "Especially when she started apologizing and calling me mistress and then apologizing again and if I hadn't put my hand over her mouth to stop her she'd still be apologizing. And I told her something like "Sweetness, you're adorable and sexy and if you're still here in the morning we're going to do so much more than this. But right now, tonight, I want to make this special for you, so I'm going to go down on you until you lose track of how many times you cum. And then we're going to cuddle until we fall asleep. And if you want to leave in the morning, it's okay and I'll understand. But if you stay we'll do so much more than this and see where it goes. And her eyes got big and she was nodding really, really hard behind my hand and I took my hand away and got basically a stream of yes-please-thank-you-please-yes-yes-yes-thank-you-please and then I went down on her and I got lots of really enthusiastic moaning and it took about ten seconds for her to cum again. And I didn't stop. I probably should have, because I didn't want to scare her off or set too high a bar, but something told me my sweet little Mouse couldn't be scared off and she'd happily clear any bar. And so I kept my lips and fingers going until she came and came and came and came and even then I think she could've kept going but I couldn't. She wore me out, sweetness, and I didn't even cum. I thought about ordering her to return the favor but she was basically a mass of happy giggles and pleases and thank yous at that point and, honestly, I just wanted to cuddle with her. Time enough to do more in the morning if she was still there."

"And?" I ask. "Was she still there when you woke up?"

"She wasn't," Lucy says. "And I thought, damn, I guess I judged wrong. And then I caught an unusual smell coming from down the hall, all sweet and fresh and she came back in. She made me waffles."

"Waffles?" I say, trying not to laugh. "You kept her up half the night fucking her brains out and she wakes up naked next to you and her first thought is 'I should make her waffles'?"

"Do you see how adorable she is?" Lucy says. "I don't even know how she made them. I don't own a waffle iron. And these were really, really good waffles. And she brought them in on a tray and she was all brightness and sunshine and cuteness and said 'Good morning, mistress,' and gave me the tray and went out to the kitchen and started cleaning up. And I thought, what the hell, and I tried the waffles, and they were fantastic, and I finished them, and I followed her into the kitchen and she was just finishing washing up. And she was wearing one of my aprons and nothing else and I grabbed her and turned her around and leaned in close and said thank you for the waffles. Now I'm going to teach you how to go down on me. And her eyes lit up like she just won the lottery. And she was just about to say thank you or please or both and I couldn't take it so I leaned in and kissed her. And this time her kissing was better. One thing about Mouse, she's one hell of a quick study."

"Mmm..." I say, my eyes locked on the clock, "and was she a quick study when you took her back to bed?"

"Oh yessss," Lucy says, letting the words out in a soft, sexual moan. "My sweet little innocent sub certainly was. She started out shy and hesitant and then she got bolder and hornier and then she listened to instructions and then she noticed what made me moan and then she did that again and again and again and then she made me cum before I was ready for it. And then she kept going until I came again and then she would've kept going all day but I pulled her off and made her stop. Because we had to get to work, dammit, even though I wanted to spend all day in bed with her. And all week. And all month. And let me tell you, when you're horny as fuck and you've cum just enough to take the edge off but not enough to be really, really satisfied after a night of really enjoyable foreplay? Taking a beautiful woman's head out from between your legs is the most frustrating thing in the whole fucking world."

"Sexual frustration," I growl. "Gee, if only I could relate to that."

"Right?" She says. "I bet you're not frustrated at all right now. And so I dragged her into the shower but we didn't have time to do anything too kinky. But there was one little thing..."

"Oh?" I ask, knowing Lucy wants me to drag it out of her.

"You see," Lucy purrs, "she'd noticed I shave my sweet little pussy. And she hadn't shaved hers. And she really liked the feel of it when she went down on me. And wondered what it would be like if I shaved hers. And I told her it felt nice, but the best part would be that all day she'd feel it shaved bare and she'd feel slutty and she'd feel sexy and she'd blush a lot and think of me. And then I asked her if she wanted me to shave it and she was all yes-please-yes-yes-thank-you-yes-yes and I told her I'd do it...if she went to work in clothes I picked out. And she blushed and she agreed and I think she thought I'd send her out wearing an I-just-had-my-brains-fucked-out t-shirt and see-through skirt but she agreed anyway. And I carried out my end of the bargain and shaved her all smooth and clean and then we got out of the shower and I picked out a nice, professional, button-down shirt and a skirt that came to just below the knees. Professional. Conservative. And, compared to her dress the night before, basically hooker clothes. Or so you'd think by how red her cheeks got."

"Something tells me that's not the end of it," I say.

"Something is right," Lucy says, and I can hear her grin through the phone. "Because the outer clothes were conservative. The panties and bra I picked were really, really slutty. A little cupless bra that was designed for display rather than concealment. And a thong made of see-through filmy material that'd make a pornstar blush. And I told her she didn't have to wear them...but if she did I'd spank her and tease her and fuck her like a bad girl that night. And if she wore her good-girl panties and bra I'd treat her like a good girl and not even kiss her, because good girls didn't do things like that. And then I leaned in close and told her I was going to make it even worse. And then I ordered her to wear them, because she really, really, really likes being bossed around.

And she didn't even hesitate before putting them on and then putting on the shirt and skirt I picked out and she looked really nice. Professional. Like a sexy librarian. Except she buttoned the shirt all the way up and I loomed in over her and said to unbutton three buttons just like I'd said the night before. And she did, and I leaned in and kissed her and oh fuck, that was when sparks really flew. Because then, right then, we both knew we had something worth keeping. And now, sweetness, I'm going to let you go so you can get back to work and I can go cuddle with Mouse. I left her tied up in bed while I teased you, but I let her listen. And she looks awfully wound up. But don't worry, I promise to call you at work soon. And I promise next time I'll be much, much more of a tease!"

And the last thing I hear before the phone cuts off is the sound of a vibrator powering on.

12