Lucy Makes a Movie

Story Info
Lucy makes a movie with her favorite boy toy.
4.5k words
4.08
7.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this story if you are offended by a wife that behaves badly, wife sharing or swinging, open marriages or unconventional relationships, if the graphic description of a wife having sex with single men bothers you then read something else.

I couldn't be more excited, my wife wants me to film her having sex with her new stud. During his last visit I told Lucy how good they look together and I wished I had it on video. The wheels must have been turning because she told me that I could film her next time he comes over to play.

Her current obsession's name is Richard and we met him through a mutual friend, Chris. Chris is a past boy toy that Lucy stopped seeing because he is now in a relationship with a young lady that he recently met.

It was Lucy's idea to buy a cam to video her sexual exploits with her new stud. We did our research and decided on a 4k cam by Panasonic. The cam is awesome, the picture is amazing, it's crystal clear and has a sensitive microphone. We tested the cam by shooting some video of Lucy masturbating and enjoying one of her dildos then we played it back on the big screen. It was so clear that it looked and sounded life like.

I needed some more practice operating the cam so we filmed several more episodes of dildo play so I can be a better camera operator. I experimented with low lighting levels and the video was surprisingly good so turning the lights down shouldn't be a problem. Lucy likes the lights turned down a little because it makes for a romantic atmosphere.

I wanted to make sure that Richard knows I'll be filming him and Lucy the next time he comes over, so I gave him a call to talk about it. To my surprise he was already aware that I'd be filming. He and Lucy had talked about it on the phone. I didn't realize they had talked because Lucy didn't tell me about their conversation. Richard said he's okay being filmed, he's fucked Lucy multiple times in front of me so it didn't bother him!

I went on to tell him that Lucy wants sex more than any women I've ever met and she wants it more often than one man can give her. I run out of jam and sometimes I need a break because I can't walk around with a sore dick all the time! We already had another fuck date setup in a couple weeks but before we finished talking I asked him if he would pretend that I wasn't there filming, and do her doggy!

He chuckle and said,"No problem, I'll give you a break anytime you need it!"

Lucy likes Richard a lot and so do I, but I don't like him in gay way it's more about how nice he treats her and he shows her a really good time! Lucy brings out the inner stud in him and he brings out the inner slut in her! They make a good pair and I love watching them together.

The day of her filming was a very busy day full of excitement, nervousness, and anticipation. I thought we should have a kitchen table talk, it's a great time to share what's on our mind. I told Lucy filming her and Richard will be easy and I want them to act as though I wasn't there in the room so do whatever you want. Don't look at the cam, be natural, spontaneous, and most of all be as nasty as you want to be!

I asked her to act like she is on a date with her boyfriend. Don't be afraid of hurting my feelings so talk as nasty as you want, and have sex like you are a single girl having a good time with her boyfriend. The last thing I said was I'll start filming when she greets him at the door and most of all have a great time because I'll be having fun filming them!

One last thing she said was, "I know men like close ups, but girls like a view further away, it's romantic, so take wider shots showing our faces and more of our bodies, okay?"

I happily replied, "Yes honey I will."

The doorbell rang and my wife emerged from the bedroom looking like an angel. She had on a knee length white sun dress that was low cut in the front and back and best of all, no bra. Her white dress was a stark contrast to her deeply tanned skin. The dress didn't hide anything revealing every detail of her breasts and nipples. Every mans summertime dream come true!

I turned on the cam and said, "Are you ready?"

Opening the front door revealed a handsome young man with a bottle of wine in his hand.

Lucy greeted him with a kiss and said, "Thanks for coming over Sugar," then she closed the door behind them. They shared several kisses and while they were in a lover's embrace Lucy whispered into his ear something that I couldn't hear. I Later found out that she told him to ignore me and follow her lead, play along with her.

I noticed something different about Richard's appearance! He has cleaned up his act a little. Gone was the lumber jack look and in came the preppy college boy look. He was wearing khakis, a Polo shirt, a fresh haircut, and his beard was neatly trimmed.

The happy couple went to the kitchen and opened the bottle of wine while I stood in the background filming them. After talking for awhile Richard pulled out a couple doobies and fired one up for them to smoke. After smoking a joint and drinking several glasses of wine they started to get romantic totally ignoring me as I moved around the room. They began to tongue kiss and touch each other passionately. Richard couldn't keep his hands off my wife's tits gently kneading her ample breasts and nipples. She let the right shoulder strap fall over her arm coming close to showing us her right tit. I was filming a very romantic sexual encounter between my wife and Richard, her new lover.

Richard put his hand between her legs but from my angle I couldn't see anything so I moved to find a better angle to film the action. It was obvious from his arm and shoulder movements that he was rubbing Lucy's pussy. The cam caught a very sexy scene of Lucy's and Richard's lips gently touching with a thin string of their mingling spit. Their passionate kissing began to get more urgent and sexual then Lucy said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

My wife's tits were holding the dress up as the happy couple made their way through the living room to our marital bed. When I entered the bedroom behind them the bed was already turned down, towels were on the dresser, and the lights were soft with some music playing in the background. I stayed in the doorway and watched them through the cam viewer slowly embrace as the romance between them began to flourish again.

Richard slid the other strap off my wife's shoulder and the dress slowly fell to the floor allowing me to see her dark bush underneath her shear white panties. There was a "Come and get me look" on her face as she stood in front of her boyfriend. I couldn't help but gaze at her beautiful body as my manhood stood at full attention. Richard pulled his shirt over his head and unbuckled his khakis then dropped them to the floor. Stepping out of his clothes revealed an incredible bulge in the front of his undies. Lucy reached out and began to stroke his dick and balls through the fabric of his shorts.

Looking at the bulge in his shorts Lucy dropped to her knees and kissed his manhood through his shorts then using both hands she pulled his underwear to the floor. His dick looked fat and heavy as it hung down in her face. Then I noticed Richard isn't as hairy as he was the last time I saw him fucking my wife! He was manscaped! His chest, belly, and dick were trimmed way back, sort of how Lucy usually wants her men to look. Then I realized they have talked on the phone more than once!

Richard's back was facing me so I moved to the opposite wall to get a better shot of the action between them. With the head of his dick just an inch or two from Lucy's lips she leaned in and sucked the head into her mouth. One of the techniques that she uses is to circle the tip of her tongue around the head of a dick while holding the cock in her gentle hand. It will absolutely drive a man crazy! His dick looked much bigger with all that hair trimmed away. Lucy has been practicing because she almost got his dick in her mouth balls deep.

I zoomed in on Lucy's face to get a better shot of her sucking Richards dick and what I captured was my wife enjoying Richard's dick between her lips and in her left hand. The little vixen was making sure that I captured her wedding ring finger wrapped around his cock.

She pulled his dick out of her mouth and said, "I love your dick baby, I can't wait for you to fuck me with it!"

Lucy stood up and pulled her panties off and threw them at me. Richard put one arm around her waist and the other hand between her legs searching for her lips and love hole. He put some fingers in her pussy and began to finger fuck her while they stood in front of me. The look on her face was of ecstasy as he fingered her pussy. He wasn't going to let her lay down on the bed and he continued to finger fuck her harder. I could her the wet slurp of her hole as he forced his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Lucy pleaded to Richard, "Fuck me sugar, give it to me, I want you inside of me!"

I sat in my chair and filmed them getting on the bed.

Lucy repeated her pleas to Richard, "Fuck me with your long dick, I need it."

I moved to the foot of the bed to get a better shot of Richard sticking his dick in my wife's pussy. This has become a familiar sight but this time I'll be filming them as he penetrates her body. Richard was gyrating his hips back and forth burying his cock balls deep then withdrawing his manhood to the head. He continued to fuck my wife in slow but powerful thrusts for a very long time. Lucy was constantly moaning and cooing as her lover was fucking her.

I moved back to my chair to get a side view of their bodies in a slow and passionate sexual coupling.

I heard Lucy say to Richard, "Fuck this pussy baby, fuck me Sugar."

Richard grunted out, "Who's owns this pussy, who's pussy is this?"

With her eyes closed my wife screamed out, "It's your pussy Richard, this pussy belongs to you!"

Richard managed to say, "That's right baby, it's my pussy now!"

He changed positions and put Lucy's legs over his shoulders and began to pound my wife hard and fast.

My wife was screaming, "Oh my God, oh my God your gonna make me cum!"

The sound of their skin smacking together was loud enough to fill the house with the rhythmic sound of Lucy fucking her boy friend. I don't know how he could keep this pounding up but if he continues he will make her cum on his cock.

He told Lucy, "Cum on this cock, cum on my cock baby."

Lucy moaned to him, "I am Richard, fuck me with your big dick, keep fucking me Sugar!"

Lucy's eyes rolled back into her head and she screamed out, "I'm cumming Richard, I'm cumming on your big dick," her legs were shaking then multiple waves of sexual euphoria engulfed her body.

I continued filming as Richard fucked my wife's pussy relentlessly pounding his cock deep into her showing no mercy as he fucked her senseless. Her continuous screams of pleasure was motivating him to keep fucking her brains out!

Richard began to gasp for air as he grunted out, "I'm cumming in you baby!"

Lucy moaned, "Fill me up Sugar, shoot it deep!"

As he was cumming in her Richard grunted out, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, here it comes!"

I zoomed in on his cock and balls to film him release his sperm into my wife's thirsty pussy!

When he rolled off of her the cam caught her pussy gaping open and his seed oozing down over her butt hole and onto her ass cheeks then on the bed.

She managed to reach the towels on the night stand to wipe up the mess they just created. They laid on our soaking wet bed gasping for air and catching their breath after the fucking marathon they just engaged in.

Lucy asked Richard if he wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. When he got off the bed his cock looked swollen and hung down his leg. That dick just fucked the shit out of my wife and she loved every inch of it! I can't lie, I enjoyed watching him fuck her. The thought of her receiving so much pleasure from another man's cock turns me on. Watching Lucy submit to another man is the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Lucy led him to the porch door and they went outside to sit under the awning and rest up for the next round of love making. It was dark outside and the only light was coming from the moon. Lucy and Richard set next to each other on the lounger and I sat in a chair across from them. The dim light of the moon was just enough for me to see the outline of their bodies as they cuddled together.

Lucy spoke up and asked Richard if he wanted something to drink and he replied, "Water would be great."

Lucy asked if I would go get a couple bottles of water for them to drink. I went to the frig and got them water and a beer for myself.

When I returned with the refreshments I asked the two love birds if they wanted to smoke the other doobie that was left in the kitchen.

They both said, "Yes!"

I shared the joint with the two naked lovers and we all enjoyed the drug that makes sex so much more alive and titillating. When we finished my wife and her boyfriend sat back on the lounger and snuggled and I took a seat across from them.

Lucy spoke in a soft voice saying, "Michael, he's getting hard again!" With a giggle in her voice she repeated, "How can you be getting hard again so soon? Want to fuck me again?"

Richard replied, "Fuck yeah I do, I want more of that pussy!"

Sporting another boner he and Lucy went back to our bedroom to fuck some more. She pushed him on his back and straddled his cock with her cum filled pussy and slowly guided the head in, then the rest of his now fully erect cock.

I had the cam rolling then she looked at me with a grin from ear to ear and said, "If you want any pussy you'll have to use your hand because this pussy belongs to Richard tonight! You okay with that Michael? You okay with your wife's pussy belonging to Richard? When I'm with him he's got me all to himself baby!"

"Yeah baby, I'm good with whatever you want," I said. What could I do, say no? She was doing it anyway no matter what I said!

Damn she's hot and beautiful to look at. Her body is dark brown all over including her tits. Her long brown hair and green eyes are mesmerizing and watching her fuck is all my pleasure.

I could hear her wet hole grinding against his pubic mound as she pursued another orgasm. All he had to do was lay there and supply the hard dick that she needed for her next sexual release. When Lucy starts fucking like this it's all about her, her pussy and the next orgasm. She raised her arms above her head so her big tits would bounce around as she gyrated her body on his long dick. She was reaching her goal of another release when her body started shaking in response to her approaching clit orgasm. The expression on her face was intense and the moans and cooing coming from her mouth let us boys know she was having another orgasm. How many is that, 3 or 4 orgo's tonight?

After finishing her orgasm Lucy leaned forward and laid on Richard's chest in the reverse missionary position so he could keep on fucking her. Lucy gave him full penetration when she moved her knees up to his waist and started twerking on his cock. Richard grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and started thrusting his penis deep into her open hole as she pushed down to meet his thrusts. They were working up a thick white froth from his cum and her lubrication as they fucked like a couple 16 year old's in the backseat of a car!

Richard was looking at me and said, "Hey Mike, Lucy just told me I'm fuckin the shit out of her, you don't mind, do you?"

I told him, "No, I don't mind. That's why you're here! She really likes you and I need a break dude, it's your turn!"

"Yeah I like him!" Lucy said panting, "He can fuck for hours, what's not to like!"

They didn't skip a beat and never stopped fucking during our short conversation!

Richard pulled her ass cheeks down toward him as he raised his hips up creating a loud smack each time their flesh collided. He soon screamed out, "I'm cumming in her!"

Lucy whispered into his ear, "Cum in me Sugar, I want all of it!"

After Richard finished dumping another load in her, Lucy raised her hips above his manhood to let his seed ooze out of her hole and drip on his pubic hair and cock. Then she collapsed on the bed next to Richard in a sweat soaked heap. Richard asked me to get a couple towels so they can wipe up the mess.

I was happy to get fresh towels from the bathroom to help the exhausted lovers clean up.

I turned the cam off and told the exhausted lovers that I'll be in my office transferring the footage to my PC for editing. But before I left the bedroom Richard hopped off of the bed and did a big stretch, showing off his limp hanging penis. I think it's his way of demonstrating that he's Lucy's alpha male at the moment! I noticed something else about him. He looks like a young David Roth from the cover of a Van Halen album.

I transferred the large movie file to my computer for editing. 30 minutes went by before I knew it so I stopped and looked in on Lucy and Richard. The lights were turned off but I could still see them enough to know they were sleeping. So I went back to my office and continued to edit their

porno. Time flew by and I didn't realize that I had been on the computer for another hour. Lucy startled me when she walked into the office and set down beside me to watch the edited film. We watched their film up to the point where I had stopped editing.

"I like what you've got done so far" Lucy said, "Can we talk while Richard is sleeping? I've got something I need to say."

I stopped what I was doing and said,"What's on your mind honey?"

She started by saying, "We said some mean things tonight but I want you to know it was for the movie, I didn't really mean that I belonged to Richard now! I'm his while we are having sex! Your my husband and I belong to you all the time!"

I told Lucy that I understand and my feelings weren't hurt or my ego bruised, but I do have a question.

"How many times have you two talked on the phone that I haven't been told about?" I said, "He's all cleaned and trimmed up. Why did he change his style? Did you tell him to trim up during one of your secret phone calls?"

She looked a little surprised by my statement but she explained. "We talked a few days ago and I asked him to trim things up because that's the way I like my men to look. It was only a 10 minute call and that was about all we said except see ya Saturday."

I told her, "Remember there's no secret stuff between us, no secret calls or secret rendezvous, don't do it again unless I know about it! I don't want Richard to think he can do whatever he wants! I especially don't want him or you to develop feelings for each other because it's just sex, right Lucy?"

Your right Michael, it's just sex!

I had to ask Lucy, "Are you cucking me? Telling me your pussy belongs to Richard and telling me to get water and towels feels like I'm getting cucked! I can't go along with the humiliation part of being cuckolded."

She said. "Well maybe a little bit."

As she walked out of the office she looked at me with a smile and said, "Get me a glass of wine honey."

Yeah, I got cucked tonight. Lucy disappeared in the hall darkness and I went back to editing her movie. I was falling asleep at the computer and looked at the clock on the wall and it said 4:30 am. I got to get some sleep so I went to the bedroom only to find the lights were out with Lucy and Richard sleeping.

I took a blanket from the closet and went to sleep on the couch.

I woke up to voices coming from the hallway and I heard Richard say in a hushed voice, "He's sleeping, do you want to wake him up?"

She said, "No, lets go back to the bedroom."

He asked,"Are you still thirsty?"

Lucy replied, "Yes I am, get me a glass of wine Sugar."

12