Lucy Makes a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard walked to the kitchen with Lucy and got her a glass of red from the frig then they walked by the couch naked as the day they were born on there way to the bedroom.

Feigning sleep I waited on the couch for awhile then tip toed to my bedroom when I saw a light on and heard the sounds of sex coming from the room at the end of the hall. As quiet as possible I crept to the bedroom door and witnessed them having sex again. Richard was doing her doggy, Lucy's favorite position to be fucked in. I thought let her enjoy herself! If they can still do it then more power to them. I took the cam from my office and filmed them fucking doggy for several minutes. They were oblivious to my presence and didn't notice that I was filming them again.

I slipped back down the hall and went back to the couch to go to sleep.

When Lucy woke me up the living room was lit by sunlight and I could smell bacon cooking. She was cooking us some breakfast before Richard goes home.

After finishing breakfast Richard and Lucy had a few moments together in the foyer then she called for me to say goodbye to Richard. We shook hands, he said thanks for having him over then Lucy and he kissed goodbye till next time. After she closed the door she put her arms around my neck, gave me a big kiss and said, "We need to talk some more but can we go back to bed and talk later? I'm sore all over and I need to sleep for a few hours."

Before I would get in the bed I told her to change the sheets because I wasn't sleeping on a bed soaked with Richards cum! After Lucy changed the bed linens we snuggled up together and slept until 3 pm in the afternoon. She needed the sleep far more than I did. When we woke up Lucy told me her pussy was sore, her legs were sore, and her arms were sore from the workout Richard gave her.

We were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee when I asked her, "What do you want to talk about Honey?"

I could tell from the look on her face that she was thinking about her answer, "Michael, you know how much I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you. I married you because I love you and I want it to stay that way. No other man on earth would let me do the things that you let me do! Last night Richard and I came to an agreement. Richard won't fuck other woman and I won't fuck other men other than you and maybe Chris if he ever calls again. We want to have an exclusive relationship between us. There's no point looking for other single guys when I know I'll never find another boy that can please me more than he does."

I told her, "This could be dangerous. Feelings can easily develop. One or the other or both of you could confuse love with great sex. And if that happens or if I think it's happening I'll put my foot down and call an end to it.

She said, "I understand and agree Michael."

She went on to say, "I want to explore a cuckold relationship with you. I don't want to humiliate you or hurt you so maybe we can do a lite version of cuckolding. Maybe a very lite humiliation experience. How about little things like getting us drinks and clean towels, or you could dry us off after a sweaty and messy sexual encounter with Richard. It would really turn me on to put a chastity penis cage on you while you served us. You can take it as far as you want at the speed you want to go. I want you to be more intimately involved with Richard and me when we are having sex."

It does turn me on serving Lucy while she's fucking another guy and I don't mind getting her the things she needs when she's fucking another dude in front of me. I'm excited about were this fork in the road will lead.

12