Lucy Makes A New Friend

Story Info
Wife is introduced to a new friend.
6.6k words
4.04
14.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Makes A New Friend

Please don't read this story if you are offended by a wife that behaves badly, wife sharing or swinging, open marriages or unconventional relationships, if the graphic description of a wife having sex with single men bothers you then read something else.

It was a Friday night and Lucy and I were trying to decide what to do for fun so we made plans to go to downtown Cincinnati and bar hop. We decided on a trendy neighborhood called "Over the Rhine" near downtown Cincinnati. We had no particular plans for the evening other than walking from bar to bar and club to club in search of alcohol.

The streets were full of people doing the same thing as we were just standing around drinking, listening to music and looking for something fun to do. We had been in a couple bars and we're getting drunk when we decided to move on to the next drinking hole when we heard someone call our names. When we turned around it was "beer can dick" Chris with one of his friends.

We were introduced to Chris by our swinger friends, Pam and Mark. They used Chris in a "menage a trois" several times much to Pam's delight. During our last tryst with them Pam told Lucy about Chris' extremely fat dick and how much she loved fucking him. One thing led to another and Pam showed us some pics of Chris. My first thought was nobody has a dick that fat but Mark assured me that it really is that big! Pam bragged about how many orgasms she has when she fucks him so she asked Lucy if she wanted his number, and of course, Lucy said yes. After talking to Chris on the phone we met him at a local club/hotel and we all had a great time. Chris fucked Lucy's brains out that night and just like Pam, Lucy had multiple orgasms from his massive penis. We hadn't talked to him in a couple months so imagine our surprise running into him like this.

As soon as I saw him standing there the entire night they spent together played through my head in a second. I was immediately in emotional knots and excited at the same time thinking about the sex they shared in that hotel room. It was gut wrenching watching my wife enjoy the well endowed Chris as he made her orgasm multiple times from that huge cock of his. I enjoy watching her being pleased by other men as much as she likes being pleased by them and best of all, Lucy wants me to sit in a chair and watch her suck and fuck another man.

During our pillow talks at home she would tell me how utterly fantastic Chris' fat penis felt. He stretched her pussy causing her to cum on his dick multiple times. Lucy explained it to me like this. Chris stretched her out exposing every delicate nerve in her. Every time he pushed his penis in her every nerve in her pussy could feel how big his manhood was. That was an evening of sex that she would never forget.

Lucy squealed out Chris' name and ran to give him a hug and kiss. His friend had a "WTF" look on his face while they were kissing. It was funny that people walked by and didn't even bat an eye at them kissing. After she let go of him Chris introduced his friend Richard to us. Richard is a college bud that takes some classes at U.C. with Chris. Lucy gave Richard a hug and asked the two boys if they wanted to join us. Of course they said yes, who would turn down a request like that from a beautiful woman?

It was a crowded and loud bar with people standing around elbow to elbow screaming into each other's ears trying to talk over all the noise. Lucy was her usual flirty self as she bounced between the three of us. As I watched her flirt with them I was wondering if Chris would end up fucking my wife tonight. It was obvious she wanted him to but I didn't know if it would work out because he had a friend with him.

We took turns dancing with Lucy and she was very sultry tonight. She had those tits swinging around for the boys to look at and think about when they were dancing with her. My wife was being very bold, she wasn't afraid to grab a handful of dick from each of us while we were on the crowded dance floor. I loved watching her as she let the two boys know that she was wanting some action tonight.

Watching my wife pursue another man, and in this case two men, right in front of me is an incredible turn on. It's an emotional roller coaster watching another dude feel my wife's love and touch her in all the places usually reserved for me! The gut wrenching feeling that I get seeing her crave another man's dick is like nothing I ever felt before, and I love it! It's all worthwhile when I get to sit in the room as she fucks and sucks another dude because she wants me to watch her with another man. I'm full of jealousy, it's painful, erotic, exciting and the sexiest thing I've ever seen all at the same time.

Lucy and Chris disappeared into the crowd and that gave me an opportunity to talk to Richard and find out what he knew about us. We went outside so we could get some fresh air and talk so I asked Richard......

Did Chris tell you how we met?

He said, "A little bit but not much."

So you know that Chris and Lucy had sex?

Richard nodded his head.

Do you know how we met Chris?

He said, "Some other friends of his but I don't know them."

You know we are swingers. Right?

We aren't mad that you know about us.

He nodded his head, okay.

I asked him not to be nervous, "We just like to have fun, but it's a different kind of fun than most married couples have!" I think it's obvious that Lucy wants to get with Chris tonight and I don't want to assume anything so I have to ask you a question. Are you interested in Lucy? Richard replied that he felt a little weird answering a question like this from a chic's husband, but yes, I'm interested. She's beautiful! We laughed and waited for Lucy and Chris to figure out that we aren't in the bar!

A short time later I heard Lucy say, "There you are, we couldn't find you two, you guys having a boy talk?".

I laughed and said, "Yes, you could say that."

Lucy pulled me aside and whispered into my ear and I thought she said, "Can I do him tonight?" I replied back, "Which one, Chris?" She had a puzzled look on her face then smiled at me and said, "Both of them!" I chuckled at her response and then asked the boys, "Would you two like to join us at our house?" They both said "YES!"

I gave Chris our address and told the boys to give us a head start so we could get things ready at home.

All the way home Lucy sat next to me rubbing my dick and telling me what she was going to do to these young college boys. She thought Richard had a big dick from what she could feel through his pants. I was trying to drive with my brain racing when I realized something, this will be our first 3-way where I wasn't one of the dudes fucking her! Better yet, If I join in it will make it a gang bang! Lucy's first gang bang! I told her all of this and she got a look of excitement on her face and said, "My first gang bang, how cool is that!"

As soon as we got home I turned the lights on and started streaming Lucy's favorite music.

She went straight to the bedroom and turned the bed down and hopped in the shower to freshen up for our visitors. After her shower she put on her favorite workout gear, we ate a gummy and went to the kitchen to make drinks. I poured a glass of red for her and a glass of bourbon for me and then we sat at the kitchen island and waited for our guests to arrive for the evenings fun.

When the doorbell rang Lucy jumped up to answer the door. When the trio walked into the kitchen Lucy was sandwiched between the two boys holding onto each of their arms and said "Look Michael, my boyfriends are here!" She snickered and they sat down at the island with Lucy sitting between them. I made them drinks and asked if they had brought any 420. Chris replied, "No, he would have if he knew he would be meeting us tonight."

I asked the boys if they ever tried delta 8 gummies.

They both said no.

I said,"It's a more intense high that lasts longer but it takes maybe 15 minutes to take effect."

"Want to try some? You'll like the high"

The boys agreed so I went to the bedroom to bring back the bottle of gummies.

When I returned Lucy and Richard were making out while Chris watched from the seat next to her. I gave the boys a gummy and told them to get ready to be knocked on their asses!

Lucy and Richard stopped kissing so he could chew his gummy up then Lucy switched to Chris and the two of them started tongue fighting as Richard looked on.

I sat across the island from her and watched Lucy play with her two friends. She was being coy and slightly a luff as she kissed and fondled the two boys. I was staring at her, amazed at her beauty and voluptuous body. Words alone can't describe what I was witnessing but I'll try to describe the visual. Freezing that moment in time I saw a woman with mid back length brown wavy hair, I saw wide green eyes and soft glimmering pink lips, I gazed at her perfectly tanned skin, her teeth are white and sparkling, I saw a 130lb curvy and voluptuous body, I could see skin tight workout shorts exposing a camel toe and grasping her ass cheeks, I saw a t-shirt tight enough for all to see her ample round tits and nipples protruding from her plump breasts, I saw pure sexual desire oozing from every pore on her body, I saw a woman that wants me to watch her have sex with two college guys, I saw a woman who was going to give her body to these two boys and the very best part of all, I get to watch and hear her do it. Lucy had changed a little bit since Chris last saw her. She's letting her pubic hair grow out so it's longer, thicker and darker, a more natural look and she gained weight mostly in her ass and tits.

My dick was as hard as a rock watching the boys kiss her lips and touch her breasts as they work towards her ultimate goal of fucking them both. I could see her arms moving as she rubbed their cocks below the island top and I'm sure the boys were rubbing her camel toe. I set there enjoying a glass of bourbon and the show playing out in front of my eyes. Her gentle moans and coo's filled my ears with delight. She said, "Michael we're taking this party to the couch." She took the guys by the hand and led them to the living room.

The guys set down then Lucy straddled Chris, gently grinding against his crotch. She reached her right arm out and was rubbing Richard's dick through his pants and with a big grin she said, "Michael, I think Richard has a big dick in his jeans." Richard glanced at me and the look on his face was saying "Is this okay with you?" I smiled and gave him the "thumbs up." She dismounted Chris, straddled Richard and started to unbutton his shirt. She opened his shirt and exposed his thickly haired chest and belly. Lucy usually likes her men manscaped but she was rubbing her fingers through his chest hair so I think she liked what she was feeling and seeing. She took Richards shirt off then pulled her t-shirt over her head showing him her tits and erect nipples. She put a hand on each side of his face and guided his mouth to her left nipple for him to suck on.

I sat in my TV chair and moved it so I had a better view of the party. She started to grind against Richard's dick and she reached over and rubbed the "beer can" that she loves between Chris' legs. After several minutes passed my sexy wife stood up and pulled her shorts off giving the boys a good look at her dark haired pussy. She pulled the boys off the couch and started to remove their clothes. Starting with her favorite dick friend Chris, she unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside then unbuckled his pants and pulled his pants and shorts to the floor. His massively thick penis was sticking straight out from his crotch. She gave him a couple strokes with her hand and moved back to Richard pulling his pants and boxers to his ankles. His manhood was standing at attention and it drew Lucy's stare because his dick had a big banana curve to it. From my chair it looked to be 7 maybe 7 1/2 inches long with big balls. Richard wins the longest dick award tonight!

When we met Richard earlier in the night I thought he was ruggedly handsome dude that Lucy would like. I had no idea that underneath his clothes lurked this body. My wife doesn't usually go for hairy but he wore it well, it suited his looks and she was digging his physically fit body. It was funny to see her dig the chest hair when she usually doesn't like it.

Lucy looked at Richard and laughingly said, "Where have you been hiding." She had one hand rubbing through his chest hair and the other hand wrapped around his cock stroking him slowly. I could tell from the look on his face that he was in ecstasy from Lucy's gentle touch. Chris scooted behind Lucy with his dick pressed against her ass as he began to kiss her neck. She tilted her head to the side and enjoyed his lips as they caressed her neck. She continued to gently stroke Richard then she lowered her hand and wrapped her fingers around his balls. His hairy ball sac was bigger than her hand could hold. She got on her knees and led Chris by his dick to stand by Richard.

My mind was exploding watching her with these two guys. She had a hand wrapped around each of their cocks and then she started taking turns blowing them. My wife uses her tongue like a finger to rub around the head and her lips are like her pussy rubbing up and down the shaft of the penis. Lucy is excellent at blow jobs and from the look on the boys' face they thought so to. She tried to put that fat dick in her mouth but she could only get it's head and an inch of shaft between her lips. She had better luck with Richards hairy cock, she could suck him down close to balls deep. My little cocksucker was pushing Richard's long pubic hair out of the way so she could lick his dick and balls with her tongue and lips. She worshiped his dick for a long time while Chris and I just stood there watching her perform. It was obvious that she was getting enamored with Richard because she was giving him most of her womanly attention.

Chris spoke up saying, "When is it my turn again?", that broke the silence and we boys started to laugh but Lucy couldn't because she had Richards dick in her mouth! I lost count of how many dicks she's sucked but I still get excited watching her please another man with her mouth and her sexy lips. When Lucy is sucking a dick she drifts into a trance where the cock in her mouth is the only thing in the world worth her time. She pulled Richards dick from her mouth and told Chris that his penis is made for fuckin' not suckin'. "You'll get to fuck me for as long as you want!"

After getting back on her feet she put her arms around Richard's neck and gave him a wet sloppy kiss then asked him to follow her to the bedroom. She took him by the hand and led him to our marital bed. While looking in his eyes she ran her fingers through his hairy chest and told him, "Where have you been hiding sugar?" "Michael, are you okay watching him fuck me?" I answered back, "I want you to fuck him and I'm watching." I could see his dick pulsating and bobbing with every beat of his heart! The lust level they have for each other is off the charts and I could see the magnetism and raw desire they have for each other.

Crawling to the head of the bed Lucy propped herself up with a couple pillows, spread her legs and told Richard to get on the bed. From my where was I could see her pussy lips gleaming from her womanly lube. She's ready for Richard's hairy dick to fuck her brains out! Lucy spoke breaking the silence saying, "I'm high as fuck!"

They were so focused on each other that Chris and I could have left the room and neither of them would have noticed. Both of them were laser focused on the sex they were sharing.

Richard threw us a curve and instead of fucking Lucy he went for eating that hairy pussy. After a couple minutes his face looked like a glazed doughnut covered in her sweet tasting pussy juice. He sank his face between her legs and licked her clit and lips for what seemed like half an hour. My wife grabbed his head with both hands so she could grind her pussy against his face and I knew then that she was close to orgasm. Her pubic hair was soaked with spit and pussy lube as Richard continued to lick her clit with his tongue. She yelled out that she was going to cum and after another minute or two she orgasmed on Richards face.

Richard was now ready to give Lucy what she wanted, he climbed on top of her and slowly inserted the head of his dick into her honey hole. She squealed in delight as he started to work his cock deeper into her. Chris leaned up against our dresser and started to rub his fat dick as he watched the two lust birds start fucking. I had to get closer so I knelt at the foot of the bed and watched as he slowly pushed his cock into my wife. I still get turned on watching her getting fucked by a stud even though I've seen it dozens of times.

Her gleaming pussy and his long shiny wet dick were intoxicating to watch as he slowly pumped in and out of her. My wife was enjoying his cock all the way to her core. I watched as her pelvis would rise to meet his thrusts and fall back to the mattress as he pulled his dick back out. The amount of wet noise coming from her hole made it obvious that she was getting a good fucking from her new boy toy and seeing their pubic hair intermingle as he pushed his dick in her balls deep was almost to much to bare because deep down inside I knew she would rather be fucking Richard than anybody else on the planet including me and Chris. I think Chris may have lost his number one spot on Lucy's boy toy list to Richard.

Looking up at the young man that was fucking her Lucy whispered to him, "You gorgeous boy, don't stop, don't stop." He picked up his rhythm and his thrusts became more powerful as he fucked my woman. The air was full of her gentle grunting and moaning as Richard continued to fuck her mind into ecstasy.

My wife looked at me while I sat in my chair and said, "Look Michael, Richard's fuckin' your wife. He's fuckin' the shit out of me!" I looked at my watch and saw that Richard has been fucking her for 13 minutes with no indication that he would be stopping anytime soon. Drops of his sweat fell from his nose and chin onto Lucy's face but she didn't care, she was concentrating on the fucking she was getting. Richard had beads of sweat running down his back and face as he continued to abuse my wife's pussy.

The young man we met a couple hours ago was a sexual dynamo much to our surprise. I noticed he was looking at me from time to time and hold a stare for a few seconds then he spoke up saying, "I like fucking your wife!" Lucy whispered, "I like fuckin' you to!"

I told Chris he better get in there or he may not get his turn tonight, get on the bed and put your dick in her face, she won't turn it down! I didn't have to tell him twice because he got on the bed in a second and told Lucy to suck his dick. Richard didn't like Chris' penis so close to his face so he propped himself up with his arms and continued pounding my wife's pussy. With her left hand around his dick and her mouth around the head of his penis she started giving Chris a world class blow job as Richard slid his dick in and out of her love canal. Chris started laughing and said, "Come on Dick, let me fuck her for awhile, I have to leave soon so I can get up early for school! Let me get a nut before I have to go!"

Reluctantly Richard slid off my wife to give Chris a chance to fuck Lucy before he has to leave. Lucy was breathing very hard with her breasts heaving up and down when Chris got between her legs to enjoy her wet hole. Chris put a leg over each of his shoulders and lined up the head of his dick with her open pussy. My wife's eyes opened wide like saucers as he slid the head of his penis in her vagina. When he started pushing his massive shaft into her she used one hand to push against the headboard and the other hand over her lower belly feeling it rise the further he pushed his cock in. She screamed out, "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

12