Lucy Makes A New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard walked as proud as you please past my chair and went into the bathroom to dry off the sweat. "Beer can" was slowly penetrating her hole then slowly pulling out and he repeated his motion slowly fucking my wife with his massive shaft as I watched in amazement that my wife could take such a piece of man meat. As she got used to him he picked up the speed and power of his thrusts and soon we could hear the smack of their pubic parts colliding together. Richard returned from the bath and stood there intently watching and Lucy screamed out, "I can take it, I can take all of it, you got me, you got me!" Her legs began to shake and she grasped the sheets tightly with her small hands as her orgasm began to surface from the fucking she was getting from Chris. My wife's chest was rising up and down rapidly and her moans filled the air then she screamed out in pure ecstasy, "Michael, he's fucking me to death, I'm cumming, Oh my God I'm cumming, Oh my God I'm cumming!" and wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body as she released her orgasm. That may have been the most powerful orgasm I've ever seen her have! She laid there as Chris continued to penetrate her noisy pussy. Her face was flushed and her body was covered in perspiration as the fucking continued in front of us to watch and enjoy. After several minutes more of this Chris finally moaned out, "I'm gonna cum in your wife" he said, "I'm cumming in her, God here it comes!" and then I could hear the release of his sperm into her because of the loud wet sound coming out of her honey hole. He collapsed on top of Lucy panting, trying to catch his breath as the wave of pleasure subsided. He pulled out of her slowly making sure that I could see his sperm covered penis pulsing above her. He rolled off of her and laid on the bed with his half hard dick. My wife was the picture of sexuality laying there with her chest rising up then down, her arms over her head in a submissive pose and Chris' jizz leaking out of her pussy hole.

I went to the bath and grabbed her a towel so she could dry off and soak up the cum oozing out of her. She whispered, "OMG that was awesome." It was almost 1am and Chris apologized to her that he wanted more but he has a class in the morning and he had to go. Lucy asked, "Richard, can you stay?", "We'll get you to your car in the morning." I said, "We can make this an all nighter and I'll make breakfast in the morning!" Richard replied, "I'd love to stay all night!"

Chris got dressed to leave and Lucy put a robe on and escorted him to the front door. They kissed and Lucy told him, "Don't be a stranger, give me a call sometime." I told Chris to call either of us, we'd love to have him come over sometime soon. She closed the front door and we went to the kitchen to have some drinks and snacks. We drank and talked about all kinds of stuff and enjoyed each others company. Richard is a cool young man that's working hard to get through college. Lucy's robe was open exposing her large brown tits and nipples for "Dick" to look at. She got out of her chair and hugged Richard from behind and asked him if he wanted to play with her some more. Her robe hit the floor and they embraced each other and engaged in a long sexy kiss. Dicks "dick" began to grow as their kiss lingered on.

"Let's go play in my room," she said with a devilish look on her face. Richard eagerly followed her bouncing ass to our marital bed. Climbing on the bed Lucy lay on her back with her legs parted inviting her new stud to ravish her again. He climbed on to top of her and put his legs outside of hers, so my wife's legs were almost closed. He easily penetrated her from this position and it afforded me a perfect view of their coupling. My wife pushed her pubic area upward so her pussy could greet Richard's penis thrusting into her. With every thrust of his penis her engorged pussy lips would grip his shaft and wrap around him like a hand snugly gripping a penis. Her pussy lips and pubic hair were wrapped around his penis and moved along with the rhythm of his hips. They lay there chest to chest with her breasts smashed underneath his weight and her fingers digging into his back. She was pulling him tighter and tighter to her breasts trying to hold him close to her bulbous tits. Her nipples were sticking out with excitement as they rubbed against his hairy chest. She later told me that his chest hair tickling her nipples was turning her on.

With every push of his shaft into my wife she let out a moan and grunt of sexual delight and pleasure from the relentless pounding that she was getting. My wife was so wet from him that the loud sound of wet sex and her groaning filled my ears and grabbed my attention. With every thrust his back, ass and leg muscles flexed in a rhythm that was intoxicating to watch and to hear. Lucy's fingers dug deeply into his back and her toes were curled as he continued the animalistic fucking of my wife. I looked at her face and saw her eyes closed and her mouth open in a hypnotic trance from the sex she was receiving from Richard.

After what seemed like 30 minutes Lucy told Richard that she was cumming. She was very quite during her sexual release whispering, "OMG, OMG." Her orgasm was massive and lasted for a long time. Richard was showing off his energy and long lasting staying power to Lucy as he continued to ravish her. Richard and Lucy were covered in sweat, her skin looked absolutely radiant and glowing as she coupled with Richard. Suddenly he spoke out, "I'm cumming Lucy, where do you want it?" She whispered, "I want your cum in me." I could see his balls pumping his sperm deep in her cervix. Lucy's pussy drank every drop of his jizz. He rolled off my wife and they embraced in a lovers embrace and shared the afterglow of the sex they just shared. Lucy dozed off. She fell asleep in the arms of her new favorite boy toy! Richard had his eyes closed and after a few minutes I could hear his breathing get deeper. Richard fell asleep along side of Lucy.

I quietly got out of the chair and went to the kitchen to get a beer. I opened the beer and set on the living room couch enjoying the music playing in the background, then I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to voices coming from the kitchen. I could hear my wife talking but couldn't understand what she was saying. They must be sitting at the kitchen table because I didn't see them at the island. I looked at my watch and it's 4 am so I slept at least 2 hours, so when did they wake up and what have they been doing? Standing up I could see them at the table talking and getting to know each other more. As I was stood there spying on them I could see an occasional kiss and hand and arm rubbing. Richard doesn't look like Lucy's type of guy but she acts like she really digs this dude. They almost caught me perv'ing on them when Richard stood up to have a look into the living room. I heard a chair scoot from the table so I set back down on the couch feigning sleep. Richard walked to the couch to check on me then went back to the kitchen and he must of told Lucy I was still sleeping. Then I heard silence. I heard silence for a long time, it had to be 15 minutes or longer. I stood up and saw them making out at the kitchen table.

This time I heard 2 chairs scoot from the table so I sat back down on the couch faking sleep and waiting to see what they will do when they think I'm passed out. Lucy can be a vixen sometimes and she'll see what she can get away with while I'm not watching. The thought of her having sex with another dude while she thinks I'm sleeping had me very excited and anxious to see what she will do. They walked by me and made their way back to our bed. I stayed in the living room for several minutes before getting up and sneaking to the bedroom door. They were laying on the bed kissing when I peaked around the corner. Lucy had her left hand around his dick slowly stroking his banana dick back to life. That's when I noticed a twinkling of light on her left hand. It put butterfly's and knots in my stomach because that twinkling I was looking at was a reflection of light from her wedding ring. She was giving Richard a hand job with her wedding ring on! I wanted to blow a load so bad while I watched my wife give Richard a hand job. Lucy moved between his legs and buried her face in his crotch to lick his balls and base of his cock. With his dick in her left hand she sucked his dick head into her mouth and started giving him a blow job. Her back was facing me as she blew him so I couldn't tell how far she was putting his penis in her mouth but from the look on his face she must have been pushing it in deep.

Wanting to fuck some more Lucy let go of his cock and slid up his torso and straddled his waist guiding his spit covered cock head into her pussy. I don't think this is the first time sneaking some dick

when I slept. We've played around with other couples as well as single men and a few times I thought she was playing around with the guy when I was sleeping next to them. There have been signs in the past when I felt the bed was moving around too much when we were all supposed to be sleeping. I slipped back to the living room and decided I would give them a heads up that I was awake so I turned the hallway light on and walked back to the bedroom giving them notice that I was on the way. When I entered my bedroom Lucy was humping up and down on his erect dick. "You were sleeping so we got started without you," Lucy said with a sultry voice. I replied, "I can see that!" She looked at me as she twerked on his banana cock. When Lucy is trying to cum she'll get in the "cowgirl" position and grind her pubic bone against her friends pubic mound driving her to orgasm. Her deliberate motion back and forth and pussy gripping her boy toy's cock drives me crazy. I've watched her do this to a lot of guys and it never loses it's thrill. Moments later her eyes rolled back into her head and she had another orgasm. Without missing a stroke she lowered her breasts to his chest and Richard began to push his dick in and out of her pussy. My wife laid on top of him and they shared a sexy prolonged motion of Richard pushing his rod into my wife and her accepting his gift. She rotated her hips in small circles with his dick balls deep in her. It was almost 5 am and they had been fucking for 25 minutes non-stop. How are they not rubbing each other raw? The moaning and groaning coming from their mouths are all I could hear, the thought of his dick fucking my wife was like a drug that I'm addicted to and after 25 minutes of fucking he had another orgasm shooting his cum in my wife. I lost track of how many orgasms they had and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a couple while I slept on the couch.

They were each covered with sweat and cum from the sex marathon that just ended. I grabbed more towels from the bathroom and handed Lucy one and tossed one to Richard so they could dry off. She said, "OMG Richard, that was some of the best sex that I ever had!" He replied, "Anytime, all you have to do is ask."

We went back to the kitchen and I poured Lucy another glass of red, we drank beers and shared some pretzels along with some good conversation. I apologized to Lucy that now that Chris went home we can't have a gang bang.

I should have guessed that Lucy would want to take a shower with Richard and she soon asked him if he wanted to get cleaned up with her. After watching him fuck my wife for about 4 hours I decided to stay in the kitchen to make a sandwich and drink another beer.

Sometimes I'm surprised at her sexual prowess. I don't want to say she's a nympho but she really likes sex a lot and she can take whatever any man can dish out. She can literally fuck all night! Richard and Lucy went to the guest bathroom shower to get cleaned up. When the water started I could hear them laughing and having fun washing each other off and there is no doubt my cock hungry wife had her a handful of banana dick. Then the laughter and giggling stopped and all I could hear is the shower running. I had to take a quick peek and see what the silence was all about. Sneaking a glimpse Richard had Lucy pinned against the back wall of the shower with his body. He was humping her again for the 5th or 6th time tonight. Curiosity got the best of me but now I know they're smacking bellies again, it's time to eat a sandwich and have a beer.

They finished up in the guest bath and walked back to the master bedroom. I gave them a couple minutes then I crept to our bedroom door to see if they were "engaged" again. To my surprise the two fuck buddies were getting dressed. I laughingly said, "Are you two done for the night?" Lucy said, "Yes, I think we're done. Richard needs to get home." I asked Richard to go to the living room because I needed to speak to Lucy in private. After he left the room Lucy asked, "What's up Michael?" "Do you want to see him again?" I asked. Looking up at me with her sparkling green eyes and a smile a mile wide she replied, "Fuck yes I do!" I told her that I'll ask him if he wants to come over sometime, and if he does, we'll exchange numbers. That kept that big smile on Lucy's face as we walked into the living room.

I asked Richard, "We're wondering if you'd like to come over again sometime?" He said, "Hell yea, I'd come over anytime you need me to but can it just be me? I want Lucy all to myself." She had a big smile on her face hearing Richard say that. We exchanged phone numbers but didn't make any firm plans.

Lucy and I took Richard back to his house in Mt. Adams. When we dropped him off at his house they shared a kiss and a quick word about how much fun each of them had.

On the way home I had a funny thought cross my mind. I told Lucy that she has a name and number to share with Pam. "I don't know if I want to share him with Pam," she replied.

More to come with Lucy and Richard

12