Lucy my co-worker

Story Info
I had a wild lunch break with my hot co-worker.
4.2k words
4.68
3.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer I got myself a new job, and joined a successful delivery company, delivering household items to customers.

It was mainly washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges and other types of large appliances, so it was often hard work, but you did get to meet some interesting people.

Anyway, as part of the job I didn't go out delivering alone, most of the time I had a delivery buddy, someone to help unload whatever item it was, and get it into the house wherever the customer wanted it.

Now to start with, I was originally paired up with a young lad called Darren, who had been a driver buddy for a couple of years, and knew the job inside and out.

He was a nice cheerful guy, and we got on pretty well, and for a while worked happily together.

Then he had a week off, he went on holiday to some sun drenched resort, and I needed another helper during that time, and that's when I met Lucy.

Lucy was a tall slim twenty eight year old woman, with long brown hair that she tied back in pony tail behind her head, a beautiful cheery smile, and a button nose that made her look so cute.

She was also a real bubbly flirtatious woman, and whenever she was in the warehouse, helping to load the trucks, was always surrounded by horny old men who just wanted to hang around her and chat her up.

I have to admit I too got a little excited around her, so, to have her as my helper for the week, was like the best news I could have got.

Anyway, our first day soon got going, after loading up our drops for the day, we jumped in the cab, and were soon off on our round.

Eagerly she chatted and joked with me, as I drove us to our first destination, and when we got our client, she keenly helped to deliver the item.

I couldn't have asked for a better helper, and the morning soon whizzed by, as we trundled from one drop to the next.

Then we got to lunch time, and I had to find us a place to stop for an hour.

Now as it happened, we were on the edge of a busy little town, and just outside of it was a national park, so, I headed for it, and when I got there, I pulled into the large dirt and gravel car park, and found us a nice shady spot under some big leafy green trees.

We then had our lunches, and for half an hour or so, just eat and chatted about anything that came to mind.

Afterwards, we sat for a while enjoying the view, we were surrounded by trees and wildlife, and keenly watched the birds flying in and out of the canopy above us, and squirrels bouncing across the car park too.

However, as we sat happily watching this, Lucy then casually asked "So Steve... do you eat pussy?"

"What?!" I asked her back, looking at her in total amazement, because I just wasn't expecting that kind of question right then.

"I said... do you eat pussy? Because I just wondering, if you wanted to eat mine?" Lucy then said again, as if it was the most normal thing to ask anyone.

I was so stunned that at first, I couldn't even get my brain to function a cohesive response, and just mumbled "Um. Err. Um. Err."

But eventually I managed to say "Okay!"

Lucy instantly grinned excitedly, and then undid her black leather work boots, before pulling them off and dropping them into the footwell of the cab, and then began undoing her black cargo trousers.

Again, I just sat there in stunned disbelief as she keenly undressed in front of me, and soon her trousers were undone, and then she pushed them down.

Her work wear hit the floor of the cab, and now she was completely half naked, and with a smile, she turned in her seat towards me, and then lifted one leg up, and placed it up on the headrest of my seat.

I couldn't believe my eyes, her long slim pale legs were now fully apart, and I got a full, uninterrupted view of her beautiful bald pink pussy.

She then slid a hand down between her open thighs and began rubbing her little cunt lips, and as she did, she smiled at me again and said "Well, eat me then!"

I didn't need asking twice, and quickly leant over towards her, lowered my head between her open legs, and pressed my face into her warm moist pussy.

Lucy instantly groaned in pleasure as she felt my mouth press against her bare mound, and then moaned some more, as I pushed out my tongue and started to lick her lips.

Keenly, I brushed my wet tongue up and down her pussy, happily licking her moist pink lips, and my hot horny co-worker moaned again in delight.

"Yeah! Lick my pussy! Lick my little pussy!" she urged me excitedly, as I did just what she wanted.

Lapping as fast as I could, I slid my tongue back and forth over her little crack, eagerly tasting her warm cunt, and Lucy continued to moan and groan in pleasure as I did.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That feels so good! So fucking good!" she then exclaimed happily.

As I kept licking her lovely smooth slit, she placed a hand on the back of my head, and then started to hump my face too.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Keep going! Oh god, I love it! I fucking love it!" she then said excitedly.

Several minutes quickly passed, as I lay between her open naked thighs, licking her warm wet cunt eagerly, and I think I was enjoying it, almost as much as she was enjoying it.

Happily, I continued to tongue her crack for a while longer, and even got to slide it into her a little deeper, to make her moan louder in delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! I can feel you inside of me! Oh fuck!" she said with a delightful moan.

However, it wasn't much longer before she started to grind frantically against my face, almost smothering me with her moist little pussy, but I did my best to keep tonguing her, and then, as she rubbed up against me a little more, her cries of pleasure grew louder and louder.

"Oh shit yeah!" she then said excitedly, clearly racing to a pretty big orgasm.

Lucy continued to vigorously fuck my face with her lowly wet cunt, and then as she brushed back and forth across my mouth once more, her head tilted back, and then she clamped her pale thighs around mine, and screamed in pleasure.

"OH FUCK YEAH! OH YEAH! OH... YEAH!" she exclaimed at the top of her voice, as she began to cum.

Her whole slim body shook and twitched uncontrollably, as her orgasm took over, and I felt her hot wet pussy squirt onto my face, as she came hard.

Lucy groaned and trembled for several wonderful seconds, and her warm slim thighs held my head in place the entire time, while my face dripped in her juices.

Then after a pretty amazing orgasm, my brunette co-worker finally stopped, and with a delighted sigh, relaxed, and then opened her legs again.

As she lay back in her seat, breathing heavily, I lifted my face from her wet cunt, and grinned happily at her, before she smiled and began to chuckle.

Lucy then sat up, leant towards me, and eagerly began to kiss me, happily pressing her soft lips against mine, and tasting her own sticky juices.

For a short while we keenly kissed, enjoying the moment, and exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

However, after a while, Lucy pulled her lips from mine, and with a smile said "Well, I guess I should return the favour now, huh?"

She then reached over with both hands, and began undoing my trousers, and as she did, I sat back in my seat, to give her better access to my crotch.

My horny co-worker keenly undid my black cargo trousers, and then pulled them down a little, and as my trousers slid down, my hard erect cock popped up.

"Ooh! That's a big one!" she then said happily staring at it.

Her slim hands instantly moved to it, and took hold of it, before she started to caress and fondle my firm erection.

"Oh yes! It feels so big and thick! I'm just going to have to suck it!" she then declared eagerly.

Then, as she gripped the base of my firm dick, she leant forwards, opened her mouth, and slid it onto my member.

I instantly groaned in delight, as her warm wet mouth engulfed the top of my cock, before her lips then slid down it, and she took almost half of my dick deep down her throat.

Without hesitation, Lucy then pulled her mouth up, and then slid it down again, and quickly began to suck on my length.

Groaning in more pleasure, I sat there happily behind the wheel of my truck, as my horny fit co-worker bobbed her head up and down in my lap, and it felt wonderful, having her soft wet lips slide back and forth along my cock.

For the next several happy minutes, Lucy eagerly sucked on my hard dick, tasting every inch I had, even going right down to the base.

After a while, she had slobbered all over my big hard length, and it felt wonderful having her suck on it so keenly, but she wasn't finished with my member yet, and instead, stuck out her tongue, and then licked it, like it was a lolly.

Her little pink tongue brushed up and down the underside of my cock, before she then swirled her tongue around my cockhead too, and I groaned in pleasure some more, loving everything she was doing to me.

In fact, I was loving it so much, I would have happily let her just keep doing it, until I came.

However, Lucy had other ideas, and after licking and sucking my length a few more times, she finally pulled her mouth off my rigid cock, and then with a grin sat up.

Before I had a chance to wonder what she was doing, she then swung one of her long slim legs over my lap, and straddled me, before, without any hesitation, she sunk herself onto my dick.

Her sweet wet bald pussy slid straight onto my erect pole, and as her warm moist hole engulfed my member, we both groaned in delight.

Lucy sunk right down my cock, until every inch was deep up inside of her, and then we both groaned in delight, as she sat for a moment on top of me.

Then, placing her hands on my shoulders, with her knees on my seat either side of my legs, she started to rise up and drop swiftly onto my cock, and instantly, we both groaned in pleasure again.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I exclaimed happily, before sliding my hands onto her little round arse cheeks to hold onto her.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she moaned in delight too, as she slid up and down my hard dick.

Lucy keenly rose and fell on top of me, happily impaling her little pussy onto my length again and again, and despite the fact, if anyone walked past us they could easily see us through the front window, she carried on, because she just didn't seem to care right then.

I too didn't care right then either, and happily sat there, letting her ride my stiff member, while she groaned and moaned in delight some more.

"Oh shit! Your cock feels so fucking good in my little pussy! So fucking big and hard!" she then said eagerly.

My hot co-worker continued to ride me, keenly lifting and dropping into my lap, and after a while longer, Lucy started to look very hot and flushed, which is why she then took hold of her works t-shirt too.

Pulling it quickly up, she yanked it off over head, before dropping it into the footwell with other clothes, and now I got see her slim pale frame, and her perky chest, which was covered by a little white bra.

However, that soon came off too, and once she had taken it off, Lucy was now completely naked on top of me.

I stared excitedly at her completely bare hot skinny pale body, and definitely liked her perky round C-cup boobs.

They jiggled happily every time she rose and fell on me, and her firm petite pink nipples stood out, just begging to be sucked, so I did.

Leaning forward slightly, I eagerly engulfed one of her boobs with my mouth, and then began sucking on it excitedly, and as soon as I did, Lucy moaned louder in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my boobs! Suck on my boobs! Oh, I love it! I fucking love it!" she then said excitedly to me.

She then continued to rise and fall on my hard cock, happily plunging herself on it, while I keenly sucked on one of her tits, and then switched to the other.

Back and forth I went, sucking and licking her little pink nipples, and I enjoyed every second of it, while Lucy kept sliding up and down my firm dick, clearly enjoying it too.

However, after a while longer, my co-worker wanted to change position, so she lifted herself up off my rigid member, then moved back into her seat, and laid back against the passenger door.

Opening her long slim legs wide again, she placed one up on the headrest of my seat and one up on the dashboard of the truck, showing off that perfectly bald wet pink pussy of hers again, before she gestured for me to join her.

I eagerly moved towards her, and then leaning over her naked hot body, I placed my hands on the door either side of her head, before I lowered my length towards her.

My hard cock pressed up against her soft pussy lips, before it eased between them and sunk in, and as it did, Lucy moaned in delight as I started to fill her with my erection.

I pushed my thick veiny length in, as deep as I could, and Lucy moaned some more, before placing her hands on my buttocks to hold me there.

"Oh yeah!" she groaned in pleasure, full of my firm dick.

Then steadily, I started to move back and forth inside of her, fucking her with long deep strokes, and Lucy happily moaned in delight, and continued to hold onto my arse.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! I want that cock! I want that big fucking cock!" she then said excitedly.

As I slid in and out of her warm moist pussy, she continued to pull on my butt, and it felt like she was almost driving me into herself, eager for me to fuck her harder.

So, quicker, I began to plunge into Lucy, sliding my firm length in and out of her wet pink hole swiftly, and as soon as I did, Lucy groaned louder in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!" she then cried eagerly to me.

She was now definitely pulling hard on my butt, keenly driving my hard length into her wonderful wet pussy, and I had no problem with that, and happily just kept giving her what she wanted.

"Oh god yeah!" she moaned again excitedly.

As we fucked vigorously, her long slim legs lifted and pointed towards the ceiling of the cab, before I lowered my head, and pressed my mouth against hers.

We passionately kissed, as we continued to fuck, and this seem to intensify everything even more.

Humping harder and faster now, and kissing more intensely, we both fucked each other wildly, and the cab began to rock with our enthusiastic fucking.

Thrusting rapidly in and out of my slim horny co-worker, I honestly hoped we could just keep going for ages, but, as I pounded into her pussy some more, Lucy finally pulled her lips from mine, and cried out "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! You're going to make me... CUM!"

She then threw her head back against the side door, pulled me in tightly into her, forcing almost all of my hard cock deep into her lovely pussy, before groaning heavily.

"OH, SHIT, YEAH!" she then cried wildly, as she trembled and shook uncontrollably beneath me.

Lucy came hard on my dick, moaning and groaning in pleasure, as she held me tightly, and it felt so wonderful to be inside of her, as she did.

Several incredible seconds quickly passed, as my cute brunette colleague had her orgasm, and then, with a happy sigh, she was done, before she relaxed with a big smile on her face.

I then leant in and kissed her, and eagerly she kissed me back, and for a while we lay together enjoying the moment.

However, after a bit, she wanted to get on top again, so, with a little difficulty, we rolled over, and I ended up lying across both seats, while she sat up on top of me.

With another lovely eager grin, she then started to rise and fall on my hard cock, sliding her very wet pussy up and down my firm dick, and as she did, she began to moan in pleasure again too.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh, this feels so good! So fucking good!" she then said happily, as she bounced steadily on top of me.

She was absolutely right, it did feel good, really good, and I was enjoying it as much as she was, and happily lay there, watching my beautiful horny co-worker bouncing up and down on top of me.

Lucy keenly plunged her lovely moist cunt onto my hard length repeatedly, and as she rode me, I got to watch her lovely pale slim body, and wonderful round breasts, bounce up and down too.

"Oh god! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she moaned again in pleasure, as she kept riding my cock.

Another couple of wonderful minutes soon passed, as Lucy lifted and dropped onto my stiff member, and then after a while, she leant over me, placed her hands on the seat either side of my head, dangling her bare boobs almost onto my face, and then began moving faster onto my cock.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" she then exclaimed in delight, as she started to fuck me quicker.

Her wonderful wet pussy slid swiftly back and forth on my firm dick, and as she kept doing that, we both moaned and groaned in pleasure again.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fucking yeah!" she said excitedly, eagerly fucking my length now.

As we fucked more energetically again, I slid my hands onto her bare butt this time, and began helping her move up and down my rigid member, and instantly Lucy cried louder in excitement.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fucking yes! I love fucking this cock! I fucking love it!" she exclaimed keenly, still riding me hard.

In that small truck cab we fucked furiously again, and even though we were in a public place, in our works vehicle, supposed to be doing our jobs, we just kept fucking, because it felt so good.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh god! Oh God!" Lucy cried out, as she kept sliding up and down my dick rapidly.

Another few minutes went by, as we continued to fuck like that, and I started to feel, we might keep going until I came.

However, Lucy wasn't ready for me to blow my load yet, and after another minute or more wild passionate fucking, she sunk hard onto my member, and then groaned heavily again.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed in delight, full of my hard cock again.

She happily sat on top of me enjoying the moment, and even started to squirm and grind her lovely wet cunt onto my dick to enjoy it even more, until finally, with a cheerful sigh, she eased herself up off my length,

Lucy pulled herself free of my hard cock, letting it slide out of her wonderful little pussy, before she then moved to my seat, rolled the window down all the way, and then to my amazement, knelt up on my chair, and leant half out of the open window.

"Come on Steve! Fuck me again!" she then said, glancing back at me with an eager smile.

I knew we were getting close to the end of our lunch break, and we needed to get back to work, but when a hot young woman wants your cock, how can you say no?

So, I quickly sat up, moved towards her, and then knelt on the driver's seat behind her.

I then placed my hard erection up against her wet pink pussy again, and with a thrust, slid back inside of her once more.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned in delight, as I sunk my dick into her lovely cunt again.

Placing my hands on her slim waist, I held onto her firmly, as I started to move in and out of her, and quickly we started to fuck again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed happily, as I fucked her once more.

I happily pumped her moist little hole with firm eager strokes, and as I fucked her from behind, she leant out of the window groaning in delight.

"Oh god! This is the best lunch break I've ever had!" she then declared happily, before adding "I wish it would never end!"

I too wished it could go on forever, but we all know these things can't, however, there was no reason we couldn't still enjoy what we were doing right then, so enthusiastically, I continued to fuck her from behind, and Lucy happily continued to groan in delight.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Pumping back and forth inside her pussy, I continued to fuck her firm and hard, and quickly more minutes soon passed.

12