Lucy my co-worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I started to feel my excitement begin to build, her wet hot cunt was just so warm and wet, and her moans of delight were just exiting me more too, that I now finally began to feel the urge to cum.

"Oh shit!" I then groaned through gritted teeth, as I kept pumping my cock into Lucy's pussy.

Keenly, I thrusted more swiftly into her, sliding in and out of her little pink pussy lips faster, and as I picked up the pace again, Lucy groaned louder in pleasure.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Yes! Yes! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck my little pussy!" she cried, as I pounded into her.

I was still holding onto her slim waist, as I relentlessly fucked her from behind, and I knew I wasn't long from cumming inside of her.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" Lucy cried out again, as I kept pumping her cunt.

After another minute or so of this exciting rapid fucking quickly went by, and I felt my eagerness to cum increase more, and then my balls start to tighten, and I groaned hard, trying to hold on just a little longer.

"Are you going to cum? Are you going to cum?" she then asked, between loud excited moans.

"Yes!" I groaned back.

"Do it! Do it! I want to feel you cum in me! I want to feel you cum in me!" Lucy said excitedly.

Well, I wasn't going to say no to that, if she wanted my cum, she could have it.

So, I kept thrusting into her rapidly, pounding her wonderful moist pussy, and as I did, my balls tightened completely, I felt my cum begin to surge, and then with one more deep hard thrust, I exploded inside of her.

"OH YEAH!" I roared in pleasure, as I began to unload my man goo.

"Oh yes!" moaned Lucy happily, as she felt my warm creamy load pumping into her pussy.

I spurted what felt like a lot of cum into my hot little co-worker, filling her little unprotected pussy with as much white goo as I could produce, and she happily took everything I could give her, while moaning delight too.

After draining myself into Lucy's cunt until I had nothing left to give, I then sighed with relief, and relaxed, feeling pretty fucking good I had got to fuck Lucy like that, and she seemed pretty happy too.

She then eased herself off my spent dick, before she turned around, took hold of it, and gave it a good sucking, swallowing my last little dribbles of man cream, and happily cleaning my length.

After that, we needed to get back to work, so we quickly got dressed, and despite having a pussy full of cum, Lucy still helped me deliver everything else we needed to that afternoon, and we once again, we got the job done.

Then at the end of the shift, just as we were leaving the depot for the day, with a grin on her face, Lucy said with a wink "See you tomorrow Steve! I can't wait!"

12