Lucy Pinder and Rhian Sugden are the Starfuckers. Pt. 05

Story Info
Rhian and Lady Sonia entertain Brad and Angelina.
4.3k words
4.83
3.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

Note- This is totally fiction, only inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

England, 2010.

x

Rhian Sugden, famous British glamour model and Sun newspaper page three babe, knocked on the door of the chocolate box cottage in rural Kent and was met by her booking agent Lady Sonia. The short haired middle aged Sonia was decked out in a horse riding outfit, consisting of light blouse, a pair of tight jodhpurs, and flat heeled black boots.

"About time. The natives are getting restless. Come in."

Rhian entered the picturesque rented holiday cottage of the American movie star Brad Pitt. A typical deep red brick building topped off by a thatched roof with easy access to the local river.

Rhian looked immaculate in a boob tube top with a suede jacket over it. Her knee high skirt was of a stretchy material that hugged her thighs and hips. She had her golden locks brushed over her left shoulder to finish just above her stunning cleavage.

"Gosh! Is he really here! Is he as gorgeous in real life as he is on screen?"

Brad Pitt! Rhian was just like any other female on the planet who had a thing for the American icon. Handsome and fit, boyish yet still exuding masculinity, muscular but not the rugged type. Rhian had not slept the night before just imagining seeing that scrumptious chest for real. And more besides?

Just a week before Sonia, owner and director of the Lady Sonia Glamour Girls Services had gushed about being approached by none other than Brad Pitt to provide some amusement and distraction from his limited stay in England. He had been recording his voice over in a London sound studio for his role in computer animated film 'Megamind.'

He was accompanied by his lover and partner, Angelina Jolie, who was excited to be on her first visit to England. He had become smitten by the sultry beauty when they had first filmed on the movie 'Mister and Mrs Smith.'

People Magazine's sexiest man alive twice, Pitt had quickly ditched his wife, Jennifer Aniston, and had moved in with Jolie. The couple enjoyed amazing sex, but almost as soon as they had become lovers, Pitt had been surprised by the unashamed admission that she had a kinky side.

Rhian and Lady Sonia stepped into the hallway, up the immediate staircase into the spacious open plan main room. Apart from the large windows one square sky light cut into the roof flooded the room with natural light. Curled up on a plush armchair was Angelina, poised and alert like a jungle cat.

Undoubtedly beautiful, the movie actress oozed sex appeal, with a soft and glowing complexion, heavily lidded grey eyes, and an almost feline figure. She pouted at the sight of the fair Rhian Sugden with already full on swollen lips.

"Welcome to the party," said Angelina in a semi whispered voice.

The imposing actress stood up from the deep seated chair and waved an index finger at the nervous blonde.

"You are precisely 35 minutes late. Do not fuck up again, are you won't get paid."

Angelina smoothed back her well groomed hair that had been drawn back into a severe ponytail and lifted her chin. She appeared to be older than she was but was very slender and absolutely beautiful.

"Let's get down to it, I'm just in the mood."

x "It's true!" Said Her Ladyship tipping her cigarette into an ashtray. "Brad Pitt is willing to pay $10 million for an alleged sex tape involving Angelina Jolie. He's petrified the video will be made public thereby ruining their new image as Hollywood's perfect couple."

"What's on it?" Asked Rhian.

"Apparently she's filmed having racy sex while strung out on booze or drugs. Sounds like her, actually. She's a bit of a wild one. Likes her sex on the kinky side. Sex isn't enough for her unless it involves a bit of bondage and the like."

"So, what are you suggesting here?"

"Take a look at this"

Lady Sonia held out her new toy. An Eastman Kodak digital flip camcorder, no bigger than the palm of her hand. Rhian took it and turned the lightweight object over and over.

"It only set me back two hundred knicker. Good, isn't it? Only four inches. I'm no expert about these things but it can film in low light, shoots in 1080p, whatever that is, and has auto focus. I'm going to set it up and film the session, then blackmail Pitt for a million quid."

"You're fucking nuts! Do you really think you can get away with it?"

"Believe me, babe, the things he wants us to do will guarantee he pays up."

"Like what?"

Rhian had already had sex in public with George Clooney, and had been spanked by Casey Affleck. Whatever next?

"It's more her than him really. Jolie is a bit of a pervert I'm led to understand. Look, don't worry because they want me involved. I've some experience in this sort if thing."

Her Ladyship lit another cigarette and looked out of the window of her office. Thirteen years older than Rhian the busty agent had been born plain Deidre Birchwood in 1970, and at an early age had featured in bondage and fetish publications.

"So, Saturday then. Be prepared."

x

Angelina looked magnificent as she let her flowing robe slink down to her bare feet in one graceful motion and unveiled her naked body.

"Brad is in the bedroom waiting. I have some interesting outfits I would like us to wear. Take off your clothing."

Rhian looked at Lady Sonia who nodded in silence at the willowy blonde. Angelina was already unfolding armpit length kidskin gloves along her arms as she indicated to a neatly spread out white costume for Rhian to don.

"Be quick, now."

It was obvious that Jolie loved leather as she slipped into glossy corset with alternating panels of fine lace and kidskin. The upper half lifted her bosom superbly and only the lower half of her firm breasts were actually covered.

Both Rhian and Lady Sonia looked on agog as Jolie turned half on and presented her jutting ass, bared and bold. The smoldering vixen fitted her pair of gossamer thin black stockings to the hanging garter straps and pulled on the laces tightly.

"I so think that one must make an effort to dress up on certain occasions. Gives things an edge. I like an edge."

"I agree totally, Miss Jolie." Said Sonia urging Rhian to strip off as Jolie slipped her feet into impossibly high heeled stiletto spiked pumps that made her closer to six feet.

Rhian slithered out off her tight top and skirt and presented her naked form to the pair of them. She was a tall, astonishingly full figured female, with an extraordinary narrow waist that made her already large boobs seem even bigger than they were. Her captivating dark brown eyes were framed in dark mascara as requested.

Jolie looked Rhian up and down closely as the blonde placed the topless white satin waspie around her hourglass midriff. She sat back in a chair and slipped into the pair of six inch high white leather shoes. She added the tight white choker around her neck and stood up for approval.

The American seemed satisfied and her eyes stayed focused on Rhian's enticing bald pussy mound that nestled between her upper thighs. The blonde wondered if Jolie could make out the definite wetness on the inside of her upper thighs.

"I think you'll do quite nicely. Now, let's warm you up."

Angelina motioned to Rhian to join Her Ladyship and she walked gingerly on her thin spikes with swaying hips and bouncing bared boobs. The cool air of the large room teased her exposed muff and the thick sense of anticipation already generated her inner warmth and juicing up.

"Like this."

What sort of warm up is this?

"Like this?" Rhian's eyes widened in response.

Angelina sat thigh to thigh with Sonia, clapped on her legs, and Rhian bent forwards across both of their laps. Jolie's right knee came up to meet Rhian's loins, who parted her legs behind her and stretched out to Sonia's left thigh.

Spread out flat down across the two laps Rhian had her bottom raised up and her tits hanging to the carpet. Rhian sighed as the lotion spread down her inner thighs and her body squirmed as she squeezed her legs together tightly.

"Oh!"

Rhian felt smooth lotion being rubbed into the peachy flesh of her lower cheeks and knowingly smeared into her center crevice. She bit her lip as Angelina' s wet middle finger found her cunt hole and probed her increasing moistness.

"What...what's that for?"

"It'll keep your skin from bruising." Stated Jolie in a matter of fact way.

"Bruising? From what?"

"This, my lovely."

Lady Sonia held up a flat paddle to Rhian's face and twirled in by the handle.

"Bloody hell!"

Seven inches in length the diamond shaped spanking toy had one textured face with dozens of tiny studs. while the other side had a classic flat feel.

The ominous black thing was handed to Angelina Jolie who stroked Rhian's rounded nates with the flat face. Just as the blonde model looked up into Sonia's face the first blow connected.

"Holy shit!"

The sound of leather on soft, succulent flesh echoed in Rhian's ears and the muscles in the backs of her thighs tensed as the paddle connected with her vulnerable buttocks, once, twice, and a third time.

Sonia stroked Rhian's face and hair as the American whacked her again and again. On each cheek separately and both at the same time. Her skin tingled and burned and she could see in her mind's eye her rump streaked by red stripes.

"Please..." Then there came blessed relief as the spanking suddenly ceased and Rhian exhaled loudly. She then felt the thin end of the paddle draw up between her upper thighs and press against her dripping shaven slit. Rhian bobbed and wriggled as the leather was ground into her sensitive pussy lips until the constant rubbing brought her close to climax. One thumb pushed inside her tight anus as her cunt was rubbed incessantly by the paddle.

"Just..."

Rhian's pleas were cut short as Jolie was spanked again. Now there was zero restraint on Rhian's part as each relentless blow to her rump caused her to bob up and down in uncontrolled delight. The vibrations of the constant smacks on her rippling bum caused Rhian's hips to rock on the two women's laps, and her legs kicked out behind her as she was sent over the edge. She clenched up as a finger tested how wet her pussy was.

"Relax."

Again her snatch was teased and tormented by Jolie's probing digit until Rhian let out a long sigh as she was brought to an orgasm she could not fight even if she wanted to.

"Nice warm up. Get up."

Rhian lifted her body upright and immediately rubbed her raw feeling buttocks. Her huge breasts heaved as she sucked in much needed air. Lady Sonia gave the bemused blonde a coy look Rhian couldn't quite get.

"Sorry we had to spank you a bit," Sonia whispered in an aside. "But I didn't think you would mind. A bit of a turn, right?"

"And now what? Do I get to fuck Brad Pitt?"

"I have no idea. Expect it to be spicy. But I have the camera hidden by their bed so we're all set."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

x

Nothing could have prepared the two English women for the incredulous sight of the impossibly hunky Brad Pitt, on his back on a king sized bed stark bollock naked. His body was ripped and smooth of hair as he struggled gainfully on his wrist straps that kept him tethered to the headboard. His face was obscured by a black blindfold so he was unable to see the three women enter the bedroom.

"Brad Pitt!" Whispered Rhian in awe as Angelina Jolie took her hand and led the blonde assertively to the identical bed alongside Pitt's.

Rhian shivered in excitement yet looked at the leather clad brunette uncertainly.

"Look how innocent you look all in white, despite your big tits and cunt out on display. Lie down on your back."

All part of her game, supposed Rhian as she settled on her still tender backside.

"Brad and I have a satisfying sex life, but now and then we like it raunchy and daring. Keeps things fresh. We do like to indulge in threesomes, and he dies like a glossy blonde now and again."

Even Brad Pitt liked to fantasize? I guess he is just a red blooded make like the rest of them, thought Rhian as Jolie began to tie a long white scarf around her head in way of a blindfold.

Everything faded into darkness and Rhian felt her pulse race as warm breath hit her neck. Both Jolie and Lady Sonia seized her arms and legs which were stretched out in opposite directions. Soft scarves were tied off at her wrists and ankles so that she was unable to move an inch.

"Lady Sonia?"

The uncertainty of what was to come had Rhian squirming on her backside, and deprived of sight her mind went into overdrive. With her legs spread out wide her pussy juiced up so much that she oozed down the crack of her ass.

"No." Rhian felt the sensation of soft leather jamming her pendulous tits together as they sat just above the top of her white waspie. She arched her back as her nipples were pinched and pulled, and the lower contours of her hefty globes were licked with big swipes of a hot tongue.

"What's happening, honey?" Asked an inquisitive and terribly horny Brad Pitt from the other bed.

Rhian had her voluptuous left breast cupped as her right nipple was sucked into Angelina's mouth hard, so hard it seemed that the woman was bent on sucking it right out of her tit.

"Nice tits,"

Angelina slid down Rhian's front, her leather corset squeaking audibly, until her face came level with the hot blonde's pink slash of a pussy. Only a woman knows how to eat out another female and the American minx virtually sucked out Rhian's clitoris from the protective hood with her pursed and fulsome lips.

"My goodness!"

Rhian opened her mouth in a silent scream as the sensitive bud of her clit was nibbled on by hard teeth. The gentle stimulation was amazing and Jolie's fervent humming against her clit made Rhian start to buck up her hips as waves of pleasure inflamed her to her core. Rhian lifted her bottom up as much as possible as Jolie now slid her wriggling tongue up and down her dribbling snatch to the point where the little star of her asshole started.

"Too...good." Whimpered the stunning glamour model as the sublime pleasure of Jolie's tongue exploring both of her nether holes smacked of sheer depravity.

The way her slit was licked up and down, how Angelina pressed her pointed tongue a little deeper inside her was almost tormenting. Then, much to Rhian's disbelief and frustration, the oral assault stopped. At a loss as to what was happening, Rhian tried to gather her wits as she was left abandoned, her legs open and her cunt unshielded.

"Can you hear this, blondie? Lady Sonia and I are going to fuck Brad while you lie over there."

Rhian's ears pricked up she heard movement on the bed next to her.

"Angelina?" Brad's body tensed as a pair of hands caressed his heaving chest. "What are you doing?"

Lady Sonia used her riding crop to gently stroke the unseeing Pitt's face before tracing a line down his sternum with the small header. As she went the English dominatrix tapped his broad chest, firmly but not as to cause any undue pain.

"Ang?"

Jolie joined Her Ladyship and lifted his erection up and stroked the stiff shaft with loving care. His aching dick was pumped in Jolie's leather clad fist and having been restrained for some considerable time and teased by the erotic sounds of Rhian being pleasured directly in his earshot he was unable to contain his lust. He pushed up and literally fucked Jolie's glove eager for any friction on his quivering organ.

"Shit!"

Brad had a surprised lilt in his voice as he was wanked by one pair of hands, whilst the the thin end of the crop was pushed into his asshole.

"What the fuck! That is so intense!" He said as he tugged on his wrist straps.

"Hear that, blondie? If only you could see."

Rhian cocked her head, desperately trying to put pictures to the intriguing and erotic voices.

"You'll cum better if your prostate is rubbed, darling."

Jolie's long fingers in her glove wrapped around his cock which was as hard as it ever could be, and then ran her tongue up along the underside of his upright pole as Lady Sonia twisted the crop just inside his anus. Pitt thrust up as his bell end was taken inside his partner's mouth and held there. He felt her spit wet his balls as she salivated freely.

"Oh, shit!" Cried he as Jolie slid down about halfway down his turgid cock.

Oh, shit! Thought Rhian as she felt her aching cunt leak fluids as she imagined the other two pleasuring the famed movie star.

"Fuck!"

Jolie now sucked him in until her nose nestled in his pubes.

"More, more."

She moved back and forth on his pole and her cheeks reddened as she gagged on his formidable length.

"UGH!"

The ravishing brunette took a breath and lifted off to let Lady Sonia resume sucking duties. The mature English woman relished the task and moved up and down gleefully, taking his cock to the back of her throat, surpassing her gag reflex.

"Wow!"

Now both women toyed with his dick. Two tongues now slid up and down coating his member with copious amounts of saliva. One mouth clamped to his bulbous head while the other nibbled on his big blue vein. Then two pairs of soft lips met at the top of his knob and Pitt was speechless as they slobbered and kissed his swollen glans. Jolie sucked on him for three seconds at a time before handing the pulsating cock over to Sonia who did the same, driving the tied up hunk mad with lust.

"I just got to fuck somebody. now!"

"I think we can lift his blindfold."

As Angelina lifted his mask so Lady Sonia dragged her own sweater off and wriggled out of her tight jodhpurs.

"Which of you do I fuck, and who wants to sit on my face?"

Lady Sonia looked at Angelina very excited and watched the leather clad female swing her stocking covered legs over Brad's hips to straddle him. Urged on, the English Lady smiled and positioned her cunt over the adorable man who lifted his chin up. In this lewd position Pitt had full access to both of her holes and he began to lap her cunt and anus as though he was thirsty.

"That looks so yummy."

Angelina grabbed his rigid bar of a dick and pointed it up to meet her saturated pussy opening. She pushed down and cried out as her pussy lips spread out to take him inside. Not stopping until he was all the way in she placed the palms of her hands on his stomach and shivered as he became completely buried in her cunt.

"Oh, that feels so good!" Moaned she as she started to buck her lower body on his groin.

To begin with her pace was slow as her pussy adjusted to his size. No matter how many times they had fucked his cock widened her like no other.

Brad moaned loudly into Sonia's grinding snatch and the middle aged woman groaned in reply. She continued to grind her hips against his mouth and her juices ran out and down his chin.

Rhian squirmed on her back in her restraints, consumed by a blind lust, her sweat covered naked body simply craving attention.

Angelina was now in full flow, her arousal so strong that her body rode up and down in a wanton frenzy. Her pelvis moved wildly as she impaled herself on his thick rod, yet she was so wet that he was able to thrust up all the way to the hilt. As his big balls smacked against her jutting ass she could feel an orgasm rising in her. Faster and faster she fucked him, groaning and grunting with each downward thrust until she came with a whimper and a gasp.

"Brad!"

Still she did not let up as she shunted back and forth with his cock embedded on her sopping quim. Her stockings became torn and laddered as she started to feel another orgasm. She stiffened up as her climax washed over her and she finally let his still hard cock slide out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, my, goodness!"

Lady Sonia was told to undo the cuffs that restrained Pitt from moving. As soon as he was free his blinking eyes focused on the quivering Angelina first, then the top heavy Lady Sonia, and finally on Rhian Sugden on the very next bed.

123z
123z
821 Followers
12