Lucy Pinder and Rhian Sugden are the Starfuckers. Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna fuck her big tits, Brad?" Asked his partner as she stood up and cupped her wet mound.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of them, honey."

Rhian felt his warm hands gather Rhian's big boobs together to make one big boob. She licked her lips in anticipation as the actor sheathed his rigid dick in her home made channel. Still deprived of sight she had only her hearing and sense of touch as Pitt began to fuck her ample cleavage. So big was he that his bell end burst out of the top of the great chasm of her tit furrow and bumped her parted lips.

"Fantastic tits."

Pitt was grunting and snorting through his nostrils as his body humped up and down on Rhian. His sizeable log thrust in and out at a desperate pace and Rhian tilted her chin up so as to flick out her tongue at his cock in a blind lust. Her ravishing long legs spread out wantonly, frantic to have the scrummy stud to slide inside her yawning pussy.

"It's happening!" Thought Rhian as Pitt shifted and she felt his long cock drag across her belly to her gaping loins.

Rhian heard her pulse throb as her heart beat madly in her bosom. Brad Pitt settled on the young model's nubile body and nudged her delicate opening with his swollen knob.

"Flipping heck!"

Rhian felt rather than saw the sudden thrust of his cock enter her fully and her huge tits bounced up into him gladly. As he followed through so she pushed up to draw him in. Beyond the need for any gentleness Pitt made strong pelvic thrusts that took Rhian's breath away.

"Fuck!"

Her nails clawed at his broad back as his gorgeous chest mashed her mammoth boobs. He raised her bottom up, deepening the penetration and her legs splayed out wide, her spike heels dragging into the mattress as she neared another orgasm.

"Like that?"

"Yesss!" Hissed Rhian. Like it? What's not to like? Brad Pitt's throbbing boner was thrusting with some force inside of her.

"Does it feel good?"

"Ooooh, yes! Fuck me, Brad Pitt!"

Rhian screamed out his name as if to remind herself it was all real. He bent his head as they moved together at the hip and he licked the hard nipple of her left breast that swayed out of the top of her lingerie. She opened her mouth to suck in air when he moved his dreamy legs outside of hers and raised his tight ass up.

"Oh...my."

Rhian hung on for dear life as her pussy was pounded by his exquisite cock. The rhythmic sounds of his hips crashing into her and his dirty groans of delight made her cunt contract around his welcome shaft with delicious spasms. The penetration was so deep and tight was enough to bring her off instantly. Once her muff throbbed around his delicious knob Pitt stayed perfectly still. Then he simply slid out of her slickness and shunted up her quaking body until his glistening dick settled on her parted mouth.

"Mmmm!"

Rhian felt his initial heavy spurt slide down her throat as she sucked him in. He continued to ejaculate and Rhian did her level best to swallow all of his cum, but he spewed out so much it trailed down her face to dribble down her deep cleavage. Rhian laid on the bed, with delightful spasms in her pussy and butterflies in her belly. She was dimly aware that Brad had withdrawn from her and when Lady Sonia lifted her blindfold off of her perspiring forehead both Americans were gone.

"Did Brad Pitt really fuck me?" Asked a questioning Rhian as the scarves around her wrists and ankles were undone.

Lady Sonia stood by the bed in the buff except for her riding boots.

"He most certainly did, AND we have the footage to prove it." She grinned excitedly at the thought of Brad and Angelina caught misbehaving on camera.

x

They quickly retrieved the tucked away camera and left the cottage.

"Hang on. Where is the memory card?" Wondered Rhian as she studied the camera.

"The what?"

"The SDHC Memory card. It goes in this little slot on the side. It collects all the footage of up to 4GB. All you recorded was a fifteen minute conversation."

"You mean there is no footage of the sex party at all?"

"None."

"Shit!"

END

12