Lucy Stays Ch. 02 - Anne Too

Story Info
A Writ of Indulgence will cost more than money...
4.7k words
3.32
5.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milesnai
milesnai
36 Followers

This story involves consensual extramarital sex. If that bothers you, don't bother with it.

Lucy Stays II, Anne Too

by Miles Naismith

An icy hand gripped her heart when she entered the bedroom.

She had been cheerful as she entered the house that afternoon. Her work as a part-timer at an exclusive ladies shop had gone smoothly, and she later had been able to indulge the taste for Japanese food she had developed as a young girl when her father was stationed at Atsugi.

"If you like it so much, cook it at home," Fergus had gamely invited, "I'll eat it with you." She laughed at the thought of Fergus facing a meal that only began with sushi.

Her mood had been lifted higher by the note her husband had left for her.

"Get your glad rags on, honey. We're going out tonight. I'll be there to get you in a taxi, honey, better be ready 'bout half past eight. Now honey don't be late, 'cause I wanna be there when the band starts playing. Meanwhile, I'm dropping the kids off with the cousins," Fergus had said.

But laid out on the bed was a short white silk dress with a high front and no back, white bikini panties, white elastic top stockings and white pumps. It was the same outfit she had worn to her one and only night of infidelity. The same outfit Fergus had laid out that night, as if to offer her to her lover.

Her eyes shiny with suppressed tears, she wondered what this meant. She thought she and her husband were past that night. He had been wonderful, reassuring her again and again that he still loved her and wanted her, that he was not upset with her. She had finally allowed herself to believe it. And now this.

*I've tried to show him how much he means to me -- I've been as nice as I can be, I've tried not to criticize him, I've tried to give him all the sex he wants,* she thought, *what more could I have done? Why is he resurrecting this now?*

Finally she straightened her back and put her chin up. *I don't know what he wants,* she thought, *but whatever it is, I owe it to him.*

At quarter past eight she was ready. Her short brown curls shone from the recent shampoo, her body felt clean and smooth, subtly perfumed in intimate as well as conventional places, and the white dress set off her trim body to perfection. Dressed like this, knowing how sexy Fergus found a backless dress with unbound breasts, she would have ordinarily felt a twinge of delicious anticipation. Tonight she felt on edge.

Suddenly Fergus was there, bowing low in an extravagant gesture to kiss her hand. "My God, you are gorgeous, Lucy. I'd like to ravish you right here in the hall... but your carriage awaits, my Lady."

She anxiously examined his face and his posture for some clue as to what was going on, but she saw only the normal, goofy grin that he could not seem to lose when he tried to act a part. And when he straightened up, his tall body was relaxed, his arm extended for her to take.

Plucking up her courage again, she smiled and said, "Why, thank you kind Sir," and tried her best to "float" through the doorway, like the heroines of the romantic novels she read somehow managed to do.

Outside was no taxi, nor was it Fergus' car; it was a big black limo, complete with uniformed driver holding the door. One of those odd items that make the rich different bubbled up as she bent to enter the door: she remembered not to slide over as she took her seat.

And only dimly heard the door close as she stiffened in shock at the occupants of the rear-facing seats in front of her. Anne had a furtive, I-don't-think-I-want-to-be-here look on her face, but Charles grinned and greeted her warmly. Anne was also wearing the same dress she had had on when she had shared that night of infidelity with Lucy. Then Fergus was in the other door and the limousine pulled out of the driveway. Lucy and Anne exchanged worried looks and little shrugs of puzzlement as the men jovially poked fun at each other about some incident they had shared on their last golf trip.

Lost in her thoughts, Lucy's head popped up in surprise when she realized Charles was talking to her. "... to Lucy! Earth to Lucy! Hey, you looked a thousand miles away. Come back and join us. In fact, it's time to break out the Champagne, don't you think."

He opened a door beside his seat to reveal a bottle in a concealed ice bucket. Soon each had flute in hand, and Fergus intoned, "To a night on the town with the two prettiest women I know."

"That's right," said Charles, "To the ladies... Bottoms up!" Charles and Fergus laughed.

Uncertain how to respond, not knowing what was up the men, Lucy first hesitated, then decided for the umpteenth time to put her chin up and play along. "You wish, boys. You know, Anne, Fergus is going to have to actually dance with me if he wants to get my bottom up tonight."

"Why threats is it, lassie? You'll be singing a different tune when I flaunt me mighty caber afore ye, Mrs. MacFetridge."

Fergus' stage actor brogue made even Anne, who had cowered timidly in her corner to that point, laugh.

Joining in the spirit, Anne said, "Listen to you, Fergus. But I know what a man does with a caber... he tosses it off. I bet you'll be tossing off if you don't dance with Lucy - she sounded serious to me!"

The tension broken, the girls gave as good as they got in an amusing contest of double entendres until they reached the club. They had each been back since the night with Wade, the man who had seduced them, but never together, and not in these dresses.

It seemed to Lucy that the men were bent on unnerving her and Anne. Fergus had ordered Stingers in a terrible Cary Grant imitation, and then whispered to Lucy when she went to the bathroom that he wanted her to return without panties. It hadn't helped when Charles told Anne that Lucy's chore was one that Anne wouldn't need to do, she having left the house appropriately attired. It was another unsubtle echo of their night with Wade.

When Fergus had actually danced a couple of dances with Lucy, she was buoyed. He hated to dance. But then he had offered her to a table of single men, giving some lame excuse about an injury, and asking them to dance with her in his place.

And just like the last time, a few hands tried to roam. She put them in their place, but not before they knew there were no panty seams to be felt.

And once again, the guys seemed obsessed with spinning her around in the fast dances. Like once before, she was acutely conscious of the little bumps of her nipples weaving complex designs under the thin fabric of the dress. It was deja vu, and she was becoming very worried as the evening progressed.

Fortunately, there was no need for martial arts this time, when Fergus came to collect her from her dance partners. In fact, he seemed to know them.

*I'll bet he set this up on purpose, like the dress and the Stingers and the panties,* she thought. She didn't know why he was doing this. She didn't know whether to be mad or afraid.

The men joked and laughed on the way home, but the women were guarded. When the limo arrived at Lucy's house, she was surprised when Charles helped Anne out. She had been hoping to be alone with Fergus, to ask his forgiveness again, and to tell him how she loved him. Now, it appeared, that would have to wait.

Once in the house, Fergus and Charles picked up the coffee table in the middle of the living room, and put it against the wall. Then each retrieved a chair from the dining table, and put them side by side in the area where the coffee table had been, facing the TV.

"Please sit down, ladies," invited Fergus.

When they were seated, the television came on, and then the

DVD player whirred. The snow on the screen formed itself into a face, obviously staring up directly into the camera.

It was Wade. Behind him, Anne's bed was in evidence. His hand finished adjusting a track light to point at the bed, as he smiled at the camera. "Hello, Charles," he said.

Both of the women were pale as they realized what was on the tape. Lucy's hand went to her mouth and she bit her knuckle as the scene abruptly changed. A tear started as she saw herself, her legs spread widely over Anne's spread legs as she used her left hand to guide Wade's erection into her. The diamond in her engagement ring seemed enormous to her eye as watched herself hold him in her left hand.

Then Anne gasped as the scene changed again, showing Lucy stretched out on the side of the bed, apparently asleep, as Wade rhythmically plunged himself in and out of Anne. Then the screen went black.

Lucy turned to face Fergus. "Why are you doing this. I've apologized again and again. I've tried to be nice. I've tried to give you everything you want. What do I have to do? Will this be between us forever?"

"That's the point. It's past time to end this, girls," said Fergus. "You can see that Charles and I know the worst, whatever little details you may have omitted in your descriptions of your time with Wade. We let it go, but you keep treating us like porcelain dolls. As if any little thing will set me off. I want my wife back, not this other woman who lives in fear."

"Lucy, I've told you too many times now that I am not harboring any secret residual resentment over your fling. But you can't seem to believe it. So here are your options: either let it go right now, or you can choose to be punished for your imagined sins, and then I expect you to let it go, and get back to our life."

"Same for you, Anne, although perhaps your sins aren't imagined," said Charles.

Anne wasted no time, speaking with eyes downcast. "I choose to be punished. Do whatever you want. I need to do some something, to try to make it up to you, Charles. I just can't let it go when you've been nothing but understanding. I deserve to be punished."

"What she said," echoed Lucy.

"See, Fergus, I told you so. A good catholic upbringing needs penance as well as confession," grinned Charles.

"Okay, ladies, strip."

"What do you..."

"Punishment begins with you stripping - or you can skip the punishment and go on like we offered before."

Lucy's hands went to the bottom of her dress, and she pulled it over her head. That was all it took to obey. She was no longer pale, but bright red instead. Anne hesitantly followed suit.

"Now take the chairs, and put them back to back."

When the chairs were in place, each of the men sat in one. "Time for your spanking. Drape yourselves over our laps like good little girls."

When Lucy walked to Fergus and began to bend, he said, "Oh no, Lucy. I promised you long ago that I would never hit you. If you want a spanking, Charles will have to do it."

Lucy wouldn't have believed it possible, but her face got even redder. What did Fergus really want? He was sending her to put her naked body over Charles' lap, and he was going to let Charles' touch her. *Well,* she decided, *I'll give him whatever he wants. I owe it to him.*

In place, she felt Charles' arm across her shoulder blades to hold her down, his finger tips brushing the side of her breast. She turned to her left, and saw Anne's head hanging down from Fergus' lap, looking back at her. Anne looked perplexed. Lucy imagined that she did too.

Then Lucy heard a loud smack, and Anne's eyes shot open wide, with an exclamation of surprise. Then she felt her own smack, and it hurt.

This was a real spanking, not gentle pats. As her surprise abated, she saw that Anne's eyes were still wide open, as was her mouth. Then her own eyes were the ones that were round with surprise, as she realized that Charles' hand had not left her butt after the spank, but was caressing it instead, fingers pushing down the channel at the juncture of her thighs.

She jerked her head around to see if Fergus knew what was going on, but the chairs were back to back, and Fergus faced the other way. For the same reason, she couldn't see if Fergus were treating Anne the same way, because his body was between Lucy's eyes and Anne's rear. Then another smack came from the left, and shortly thereafter, another sharp pain exploded on her buttocks.

The spanking seemed to go on forever, but by the eleventh stroke, her legs were slightly apart and her panting was not entirely from the stinging hotness of her ass. The time between strokes seemed to lengthen as Charles' fingers became bolder and bolder, now delving down to her clit, now entering her to pull wetness to her red bottom, where he spread it around like salve.

After a couple of more strokes, she saw Anne arch, and heard the funny hiccup sounds Anne made when she came. It was enough to set Lucy off, and even the stroke delivered in mid-orgasm was not enough to stifle it.

Finally the spanking ended. The men stood up unceremoniously, dumping the wives off of their laps. "Punishment's over. Charles and Anne are in the guest room. Turn off the lights out here when you come to bed."

Lucy was a little surprised at this abrupt dismissal. She knew Fergus had fantasized over having Anne when she first told him of the affair, and she had half expected he would use this opportunity to swap with Charles. He surely knew that neither she nor Anne could refuse, and he had given her to Charles to spank and finger...

Anne followed Lucy into the bathroom off the hall, where they each rubbed aloe vera onto the others flaming backside. They talked about what had happened, and agreed on what to do next.

Fergus was waiting when Lucy walked into the bedroom. He gathered her into his arms and kissed her hard. Lucy melted, but she stepped back and looked down.

"Despite my poor tender backside, this was a good idea, Fergus. But it is not quite enough to let me get over it. Anne and I have decided that we shall submit to you and Charles, and do whatever you want until noon tomorrow. Anything you want, Fergus. Starting with this..."

Lucy went over to the night stand and opened the drawer. From within she extracted a tube of KY jelly and handed it to Fergus.

As she bent over, with knees straight and elbows resting on the bed, ass framed in her white stocking tops, she looked back at Fergus and said, plaintively, "Please use a lot of lube, Sweetheart."

Later, when it was over, and they had washed up, she and her husband lay entwined, wordlessly expressing their love.

After a time, Fergus asked, "Do you think you could let Charles use you to get past this? It would probably involve some pain -- another spanking, maybe? Rough sex?"

"You want me to have sex with Charles?"

"What I want is for Charles to have a chance to move on, preferably with Anne. But he is still angry. If letting him have you for a little bit will help, I can cope if you can. You would have the hard part."

"Yeah, I guess I would end up with the hard part... but you're right. Anne is really worried. And I know she should be, but Wade was overpowering. I felt it, and I truly think no one else could have made Anne do what she did. I'd like to help her."

Fergus sighed. "OK, I am going to give you to him until noon. Do whatever you think will help, and I promise you there will be no blowback from me."

As they kissed, Anne entered the room, still naked. She knelt before Fergus as he sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Charles ordered me to serve you until noon. Please take me so I can carry out his wishes..."

Lucy stood up and grabbed Anne's hair. "Bitch, you may address my husband as 'Master'. Now thank him properly for your spanking." She pushed Anne's head into Fergus lap, and fed his stiffening cock into her mouth.

Lucy was a little shocked at her actions, but apparently she had some residual anger at Anne for helping her make her own bad choices in this affair.

Fergus pointed distractedly at the door. She knew what to do. Grabbing the iced bottle of Stolichnaya Fergus had brought for them, and the two shot glasses, she walked out.

*So Fergus was going to get Anne after all,* thought Lucy. *Well, I can hardly complain.*

Entering the guest room, she walked over to Charles and pulled the cover back. Without saying a word, she engulfed his member with her mouth. She was determined to be sure that Charles did not feel cheated in this deal.

When he had exploded in her mouth, and she had swallowed, she poured a shot of vodka for them. She flicked hers back with a stiff wrist, as she had been taught by a flirty Russian waiter in D.C., and then looked down to see Charles still hard.

Again, without a word, she straddled him, and sank his cock deeply into her. But she didn't ride him long. In a flurry of movement, almost as if he had just awakened from a trance, Charles flipped her to her back and began to pound between her legs.

This was clearly not making love. It was pure and simple fucking. Charles slammed into her hard, as if letting out all the anger and frustration he hadn't vented on Anne.

Lucy was swept up in the primitive lust. It turned her on that Charles was using her, with no real thought for her pleasure. It was like rape, but without the fear, without the torn clothes, and without the gritty reality of grubby alleys or dirty parks.

This was her punishment too, to be used without thought or affection. She wanted it. She came. Soon enough, Charles slammed his body forward and froze, his face a grimace, as he let himself shoot inside her.

With the mutual release, they both wilted. Charles gathered her to him, and she snuggled gratefully against his body. They both dropped off to sleep without a word being uttered.

The next morning, Lucy awoke with a low grade headache and a sense of warmth. She felt the lightest of touches on her hair, and turned to see Charles, head propped up in his hand, reaching toward her. The events of the prior night rushed back into her consciousness, and she blushed a deep red.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. It's nearly nine. Want some breakfast?"

"Oh my, Charles. Did we really do what we did?" Lucy sat up, and blushed again when her bare breasts emerged from the covers.

"We sure did. And I want to thank you, Lucy. Fate has given me a rare gift to have had a woman as beautiful as you. And made it even sweeter given who you are. I mean, Fergus is my best friend, but, now and again, he gets on my nerves. It was somehow very satisfying to screw his wife."

Charles was grinning disarmingly when he said this, but Lucy got a thrill from the crude language. Still blushing, she felt the first stirrings of excitement.

"Charles, Anne and I gave ourselves to you boys until noon. Let me give you a little kiss to hold you until I return from the bathroom, then you can get some more satisfaction, if you want me." With that, she pulled down the cover, and put her lips to his erection with a quick lick before scooting to the bathroom.

When she had flushed and washed her hands, she stared at herself in the mirror. She had a moment of doubt as she saw her nudity, knowing that when she walked out the door, she would be taken by a man who was not her husband.

She wondered if this was the best way to atone for her earlier lapse, by *fucking* outside her marriage again. She felt she could excuse herself a little for last night, what with drink, the emotional scene, and Fergus' gift of her to Charles, but what of today.

If she *fucked* Charles this morning, it wouldn't be in a fit of passion, it would be deliberate. Even when speaking only in her own head, she had a little frisson of naughty thrill using the word that almost never passed her lips, but she knew that if she got back into bed, *fucking,* pure and simple, was what it would be.

She saw in the mirror that her nipples knew the excitement of walking out to be a slut for the morning, and she also knew she wouldn't need any KY for her quim. In true Scarlett O'Hara fashion, she thought to herself, *I'll think about that tomorrow.*

But then the import of what she and Anne had vowed finally hit her in the cold morning light. She was not going out to meet her lover, she was going out to meet her Master.

milesnai
milesnai
36 Followers
12