Lucy Stays Ch. 02 - Anne Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick chill gave her goose bumps as she wondered whether Charles would take advantage of her, order her around, make her perform for him. And a quick worry that he wouldn't, for the idea of submission excited her for this instant, in this place.

She decided she would not back out, and would not do this half-heartedly. She opened the small storage closet next to the sink, and searched to the back of the seemingly hundreds of half used bottles of shampoo, cleaners, and bottles of who knows what until she found the bottle she was looking for.

It was a lubricant that supposedly heated up when one put it on, but neither Fergus nor Lucy liked the way it felt. It would do for this morning, however.

Lucy came out of the bathroom and knelt before the bed, head down. She pointedly put the lubricant on the night stand, and then, eyes downcast, said, "I am yours, Charles."

Lucy didn't see Charles' look of bewilderment. All she knew was that the silence was lengthening. She was ready to play the submissive, no, to be the submissive, but she was uneasy with only silence.

For his part, it took Charles a minute to figure out what was going on. To digest the import of the lubricant. To decide whether he had it in him to take advantage of this strangely submissive Lucy. He decided he did.

"Bring me your stockings, Lucy." It was a command, not a request. She scurried to bathroom and retrieved them.

Charles pulled out the low stool that sat in the well of the makeup table near the window, and had Lucy drape herself over it, face down. He used the stockings to tie one hand to each of the front legs of the stool. A pillow slip worked as a blindfold. He surveyed his work with a little smile; with her breasts hanging down in front and her legs spread just enough in back, he thought she was the embodiment of invitation.

"Well, Lucy, what shall we do with you. Another spanking, perhaps? Shall I use your mouth, or just screw your pussy. What do you say, babe?"

He could barely hear her answer. "I'm yours Charles. Anything you want."

He offered himself to her mouth. "Suck on this while I think." She did. He told her to swallow when he came. She did.

His erection softened slightly, but the sight of her bound, the knowledge of his control, and a little residual anger at Anne and Lucy, brought him back to almost painful fullness. He gave Lucy a spank, and not a gentle one. It was followed by several more. She knew her ass was now rosy red.

"Wait here," he said.

He walked to the night stand

Lucy wondered what she had gotten herself into. She was helpless before a man she didn't, when you got right down to it, know that well. The spanking had hurt, and there was an edge in Charles' voice that made her uneasy.

But she also knew she was turned on. Waiting to be used, helpless, and sightless, she trembled with want. She had no idea that this side of herself even existed. Her "submission" to Wade had been, at least partly, a conscious exercise in role playing. This felt real.

She knew what to expect, but she still jumped when the chilly lubricant touched her cheeks. She felt Charles spread those cheeks, and massaged the gel into her anus. As he rubbed, the stuff lived up to its claims, and began to warm up. She flinched as a finger invaded her.

"Great minds think alike, I see." Fergus' voice came from the direction of the door. "I tried her out last night. She's pleasingly snug."

"You come to take her back?"

"No, no. You go on ahead. I was just checking to make sure all was still well. I can see it is"

"So she likes anal?"

Fergus hesitated. "No, I don't think she does. But she will take it. Mind if I take the front?"

Charles thrust his erection into her pussy while he said, "It's all yours, man, until we switch. By the way, where's Anne?"

"I sent her off to make breakfast."

Then there were only the sounds of sex. Lucy was strangely excited that the men were simply using her, talking about her as if she was there only for their pleasure. She was a bit humiliated that she liked the taste of Anne on Fergus' cock. She didn't wonder long why Charles had not used her ass before she surprised herself with a small orgasm.

The men swiched ends, and she tasted herself. Indefinably different, but very similar.

Suddenly, the men pulled away. "Let's save some for Anne," said Fergus.

They untied her, and sent her off to finish breakfast, with instructions to send Anne back.

Entering the kitchen, Lucy said to Anne, "They want you back in the guest room."

"They? Oh God, Lucy. Both? What are the going to do to me?"

"You'll find out."

Lucy did wonder what was happening as she finished breakfast, as a couple screams rang out. She never did find out, as not even Fergus would tell her. Anne just looked embarrassed when questioned, but held her peace when she emerged to set the table.

It was twenty to ten when they sat down to breakfast. When replete, Charles and Fergus looked at each other and winked. Then Fergus said, "Girls, Charles and I will probably be hors de combat until some time after noon, but we really like this Master stuff. How 'bout you give us a rain check on the last two hours?"

"Master," said Lucy, "Do I understand that if we accept this proposal, punishment is over until you invoke your two hours later?"

"That's correct, my naked beauty."

"Then I accept. Which frees me to think about what part of a horse of combat you most remind me of right now, and before you get too cocky, it is not a part that the mare doesn't also share... " said Lucy.

"Me too," said Anne.

"Not enough, Anne," said Charles. "Punishment is over only when I get my old wife back."

"In that case, I accept, and you boys have clean up duty. Let's go get dressed, Lucy."

12