Lucy Strays Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gets riskier and David gets lucky.
11.1k words
4.19
33.3k
59

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxavi
xxavi
310 Followers

The chapters are direct continuations and are not really meant to be read as stand alone stories like some on here. I broke the story up to help my editor, without whom this would never have been published, but is really just one long story. One more chapter to go. Thanks for the positive feedback and the negative from people who oddly read stories about subjects they hate; hopefully everyone likes this one more than the last one. Enjoy!

Chris

Saturday night was fun. Lucy and I watched movies and cooked out on the grill. I mentioned that it was nice to see her getting along better with David now.

"Yeah, he's still a man child, but he's not that bad once he brings down his armor."

"Good, I like that we can all hang out now without my worrying about your having a horrible time."

"Don't worry about me. I know how to have my own fun."

"Glad to hear because David got back to me about the hot tub. Claire's sister is watching their kids tomorrow night, so they can come over a bit of Jacuzzi fun."

The next night the Parkers showed up just before dark with a bottle of white wine and a twelve pack of beer. We started off on the patio drinking and listening to some music. Fortunately, we do not have neighbors right next to us so we could be a bit rowdy. At one point we played Cards Against Humanity and as usual David won, his dirty sense of humor gave him an edge. I'm not very good at the game myself, but I enjoy playing it since it tends to loosen everyone up. After our fun, Lucy offered to get us drink refills before we went for a dip. David followed Lucy in as he had to take a leak, but he returned first with our beers followed shortly by Lucy with the wine glasses.

The hot tub was all warmed up and ready for its participants. I grabbed the stack of towels and we made our way over to the back of the yard. A four-person hot tub hasn't a ton of room, but enough that everyone can have their own jet. As the clothes slid off, I saw Claire's very sexy abs as she had worn a two-piece, which I appreciated. Hard to tell she has had two kids I thought. More importantly I detected a slight camel toe in her light-colored bottoms. I'll save that for the spank bank later.

I also snuck a peek at Lucy as she slid off her cover up to reveal another tasteful two-piece bikini. Nothing slutty, but it was very low cut. Hers was a darker color so I couldn't get a good camel toe shot, unfortunately. David was standing next to me, and as I bent down to enter the warm waters, I glanced aside, and I swear it looked like he had stuffed five pairs of socks into his trunks.

"Jesus David, you don't have to hide the beers in your shorts. There are plenty to go around," I joked as I caught Lucy taking a glance.

"Hey, eyes up here, you perv," he laughed.

Once we were all in, we described our favorite movies. Mine was Forrest Gump, my all-time favorite, which everyone agreed was good. In classic David fashion, he claimed Basic Instinct topped his list, which was accompanied by groans from everyone.

"You're such a pig," Claire declared, clearly embarrassed by his answer.

"What, it's a great movie with great acting," he said in a defensive tone.

"Oh sure, that's why you like it..the acting, we all laughed."

Lucy jumped in with The Notebook, clearly trying to get the conversation moving again, and Claire immediately agreed, but we all concurred it was way too sappy to be considered a best movie.

"I can pick whatever I want. It's a great story about love, and I like that," she defended herself.

There was some more arguing back and forth about the merits of the movie. We eventually moved on, and Claire claimed When Harry Met Sally as her favorite. Again, a split decision, but I started off with,

"The only part of that movie that is even memorable is the fake orgasm in the diner scene, which I might add is super unrealistic."

"How is that unrealistic," Claire fired back.

"Woman can't fake orgasms to that level. We would know," I countered.

With that statement Claire walked around the underwater bench towards me. Stopping, she turned around to face the others and sat down on my lap. She wasn't really touching me; it just looked like she was in my lap. Then, she gyrated around like a stripper for a few minutes. Her lap dance continued with her act, moaning and groaning and turning around to push her extra-large breasts into my face like she wanted me to motorboat them. When in Rome I thought, so I pressed my lips to her breasts and fired up, thinking it would be funny.

"Ugh, what are you doing?" Claire said as she pulled away in shock.

"I'm sorry, you had your tits in my face; that's what I thought I was supposed to do," I challenged.

"No, you idiot, I was just proving that we women can fake it anytime we want. I think that right there proves my point since you totally thought I was into it," she laughed.

"Whatever, I didn't know because I've never had a woman fake it on me," I replied, defending myself.

Claire started laughing at that.

"Lucy, would you be so kind as show him how easy it is to fake it, please," Claire asked.

Now I was expecting Lucy to move over to me, but I guess she thought since Claire faked it on me that she should fake it on David. She was also much closer to David than earlier, but I figured this had been to get a better view of the show. Lucy's discomfort actually made me chuckle a little bit, knowing that she was going to have to pretend that David, of all people, was making her cum. This should be good I thought. Claire is going to be eating her words.

Lucy started off the same way that Claire began on me. The bubbles and darkness made it hard to see anything in the water, but it looked like Lucy was staying off his lap until she sat back a little further, and she let out a deep,

"UUUUGGGGHHHH."

Her eyes popped open, and she got even more vocal. My mind was torn between lust and jealousy. She was so convincing, granted in that over-blown-porn kind-of-way that only adult movie stars can get away with. Still, it was pretty damn hot, and I was getting a chubby just watching. My voyeuristic tendencies kicked into high gear.

I didn't think I would be into cuckolding, but I had to admit my imagination went into overdrive. Their gyrating and groaning went on about the same amount of time as Claire's had when Lucy apparently sat down hard on David and held that position as her eyes rolled back in her head. It was so convincing that for a moment I thought back to David's package and wondered if maybe Lucy had actually felt it, I mean how could you not?

What if she had been grinding on it for real? Then I remembered that this was David we were talking about. Lucy hated this guy, which again only strengthened Claire's position on the faking.

"Woooohhh, there. You go girl. I think that proves my point again," Claire beamed at me.

Lucy looked a tad disoriented, but quickly recovered with a bow, thanking us all for this great opportunity to showcase her talents and prove Claire's point.

"Alright, fine you ladies win. Faking it is not that hard apparently. Congratulations."

We stayed in the tub a bit longer before everyone started pruning up, so we called it night. I followed Lucy out of the water and noticed that one side of her bottoms was stuck in her ass like a thong. I was pretty proud of the way her ass looked and decided to let David have a good look before letting Lucy know to fix it. She looked surprised and embarrassed when I told her. Classic Lucy, embarrassed by showing a little skin, but not for faking an orgasm on another man's lap.

Lucy

I couldn't believe the Parkers were coming over to use the hot tub. Normally, I would have been excited to see Claire, but as you can imagine I had mixed feelings about David. With all that has happened over the last few weeks I just didn't know what to expect. This new sexual side of me had me scared. It was unfamiliar and, therefore, had my mind all kinds of screwed up. I was for sure gaining confidence in myself, but what I was not prepared for were my constant sexual thoughts. And, not just any sex, illicit sex. I mean David had been an amazing lover, but it was the taboo nature of how most of our trysts had gone down that I was addicted to.

I thought maybe I could recreate that with Chris, yet when I imagined it in my mind, it did not do anything for me. That terrified me because where would these thoughts lead? That was not who I was, or at least not who I thought I was. Well, screw it. I wouldn't worry about it now and just go with the flow. What's that stupid phrase, you only live once? Besides, Claire was here so the chances of anything happening were extremely low----unless you count the last party we all attended. Shit.

The night started off relatively benign with a classic game of Cards Against Humanity. David pretty much always won because of his witty humor and willingness to go way over the line. I'm sure tonight would be no different. After the game, I played the hostess and offered to get drink refills. I figured that we would head into the spa very soon so now was a good time to top up. David followed me into house, but thankfully headed to the bathroom. I was both relieved and disappointed that he didn't try anything. That thought would be short-lived.

I juggled the four new drinks, trying to figure out how I was going to carry them all back out. I turned to yell at David to help me, but he was already right behind me.

"Jesus David, you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry. It's just that you look so hot, Lucy. I really want to fuck you again, here in the kitchen," he breathed into my ear.

"Are you freaking nuts?! Claire and Chris are outside just around the corner! They can probably even see us," I said as I craned my head to see for myself..

"Don't worry, I checked earlier when I was sitting at the table. You can't see into the kitchen."

While I was arguing with him, he spun me around, pushing me against the counter in the process. He pressed himself into me, letting me feel his thick package against my ass. He moved his hands up under my short cover-up to slide his hand down into my bikini bottoms. I put my hands on the counter to brace myself and letting the erotic-ness of the situation take me over.

David lightly ran a finger up and down my cleft, splitting his fingers on either side of my labia and squeezing it together, rubbing my bean in my own flesh pocket. On his last stroke he dipped his finger all the way to the bottom of my slit and found the moisture he was searching for. He slid my juices up to my clit and gave it a few rubs before removing his hand unexpectedly.

He stuck his fingers into his mouth and sucked my flavor off right in front me, talking about how good I tasted. He then grabbed two beers and headed back outside, like nothing had happened. Jesus Christ, this man had me dialed in. He always knew exactly how to get me going. Once again, I was left horny, wet, and needing relief. How did he know my body better than I did?

We eventually all made our way back to the hot tub and piled in. I think Chris even got a glimpse of the monster David was packing in his swim trunks because he made some comment about it. If you only knew, I mused to myself. The conversation turned to movies, and we all defended our favorite. After arguing about a few of the selections Claire got into it with Chris about her choice. Next thing I know Claire sort of straddles him.

She appeared to be doing a lap dance, while making all kinds of exaggerated sex noises. I guess this was to prove her point about Sally's ease in faking an orgasm in the movie. I however, was having a hard time concentrating considering that David's foot was sensually rubbing my calf and thigh. Thank goodness the moonless night and bubbles appeared to prevent anyone noticing our underwater antics.

I, at least, couldn't see beneath the surface by Claire and Chris. Once Chris's view was blocked with Claire on his lap, David managed to slide a little closer to me. He slid his whole body underwater so just his head was sticking out. I shivered a bit, thinking about what he was about to do to me.

He placed his left hand on the inside of my right leg slowly pulling my legs apart while making his way to my underwater treasure. David's action added to Claire's fake sex sounds really heating me up. This scene was fucking hot. Even in the hot water, I could feel my pussy releasing her juices in anticipation. David eventually hooked the crotch of my bikini with his pinky and pulled it to the side.

My lips were now completely exposed under the surface, and the caressing warm water felt magical. Then, just as in the kitchen earlier, he simply used his fingers to slide up and down my juicy slit, occasionally doing his clit-squeeze technique. Having Chris only feet away while this brute of a man caressed my pussy drove me towards my climax. I let myself get into it when Claire broke her act and started berating Chris. I'm not entirely sure what happened to be honest. I was only half paying attention, choosing to focus on me. However, the game was about to change when Claire suggested that I help her prove her point.

I suppose I could have done exactly what she did and move over to Chris, but I was a bit curious to see how Chris would react to my choosing David. At first, I mimicked what she had done and stayed off David's lap while slowly gyrating around. On one of my passes though I must have gone lower than before because I felt the unmistakable tip of his giant meat stick poke my bare flesh.

OMG, I thought. Did David pull his dick out of his shorts? The thought made me even hornier, so I decided to press his little game further. My bottoms were still pulled to the side so on my next pass, I hooked his flared helmet into the side of my bikini holding it right at my entrance and sat back much further and harder than on any previous attempts.

"UUUUGGGGHHHHH," I moaned out unexpectedly.

I didn't think I would be able to penetrate myself on the first go, but I had managed to stuff his cock about four inches into me. Thank God we were playing this fake orgasm game, which provided me with the cover I needed.

Wow! I basically had a free pass to fuck David in the hot tub since they were expecting me to pretend to do this anyway. With that worry out of the way now, I focused on trying to get a real orgasm. I gyrated around David's pole, shoving it deep into me and then sliding back to the top only to drive it back down again. Because of his length I could spend some time "hovering" with his dick still lodged firmly in my love canal without arousing suspicion. I was conscious not to make it too realistic, so I made a few ridiculous sounds to sell the sizzle if you will.

I made eye contact with Chris at one point, and that was the taboo-trigger I needed. Chris watching me fuck his friend an arm's length away was so fucking hot. I knew David was getting close too because I could feel his cock swell even more. This is what it felt like in the laundry room right before he filled me up. My horny pussy was so full that I was feeling every ridge and vein as David hammered his cock into me. I was sitting on the edge of my impending climax when I felt the first burst of cum splash against my cervix.

"Oh shit, fuck, ummmmm, yesss, yesss, ahhhhhhhh," I moaned out, perhaps a little too realistically.

The hot jets of cum filling my aching pussy made it a particularly great orgasm. There was no faking needed. Claire and Chris seemed to be quite convinced though as I heard her giving Chris shit about winning. Meanwhile I pulled off his huge phallus, knowing that the river of semen that ran out of me into the hot water would instantly wash away any evidence.

I made sure that enough time elapsed so that no cum would drip down my legs when I got out before suggesting the night was winding down. I felt the night air on me almost immediately upon my exit and had to curl my arms in front of me for warmth. My ass cheek also felt a cool breeze when Chris told me that my suit was wedged into my ass. I guess I forgot to move it back as I was concentrating on getting the sperm out of me. Embarrassed, I quickly fixed my suit and wrapped a towel around me before Chris could notice any cum hanging from my crotch.

As I was drying off, my thoughts drifted to all the wild trysts that David and I had had in such a short time. A bit of clarity hit me suddenly; I would not be beholden to the expectations of my past or of society. These trysts were making me happy, and so far our secret wasn't hurting anyone. I had no reason to feel guilty I convinced myself. I was like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon. This was the new me. A sexually confident woman that needed her fix. If men could do it, so could women.

Chris

Lucy gave me a fantastic blowjob that night after the hot tub. In fact, she has seemed more into sex recently. I'm not sure what has gotten into her, but she has initiated contact most of the time. I am loving this new Lucy.

We hadn't seen the Parkers in over two weeks as David was away on business and Claire had her hands full with both kids, according to Lucy. Then, at work, Lucy texted me:

"Claire would like you stop by around 7 to look at her water heater, which has been acting up. Thanks."

"Np," I replied.

Lucy had tennis after work, so I knew not to expect her home until around 8. My boss canceled our last meeting, so I was out and home by 5 and figured I would just pop over to Claire's now to see if I could get my chore out of the way before taking the pooch to the dog park. Dressed in my comfortable athletic shorts and t-shirt, I made my way over to Claire's.

Even though we live in the same neighborhood, there are two ways to go. If I follow the road it's a bit longer because the front of their house faces away from ours so I would have to go all the way around the block. The much faster way uses the shortcut through the park and then straight to their backyard. Unless we are having a social event or driving, it was what we always did.

I thought it would be funny to sneak up on Claire and give her a bit of fright. I knew she was home alone, and she hates to be scared. Perfect opportunity; a little payback for that whole fake orgasm thing in the hot tub. I quietly made my way to the side of the house so she wouldn't see me. So far so good. As I peaked around the corner, my jaw nearly hit the floor.

Claire was lying on the couch with her long loose skirt puddled around her waist, she had on no panties, her shirt was pulled up to her chin with her enormous breasts hanging free, and she had what looked like a blue gem coming out of her ass. In her right hand she had a pink vibrator tight against her clit, occasionally dipping it down into her juices for lubrication and insertion.

I watched as she repeated this process over and over. Sometimes she inserted the toy all the way inside her, but most of the time she focused on her nub. Once in a while she would take her other hand and either caress her tits or tug on the gem stuck in her asshole. Oh, a butt plug. Duh.

I had never watched a real person masturbate before. Growing immediately hard, I took a quick, but guilty, look around to see if anyone could spot me, but no, they had a six-foot wooden fence that shielded most of the neighbors from a direct view. Fuck it I thought, this is too hot to ignore. I pulled my cock through the leg of my shorts just in case I had to put it away quickly. I did not want to be caught with the proverbial pants-around-my ankles if things were to go south.

I briefly thought about pulling out my phone to record what I was seeing but decided that was stepping over a line. Besides, I was here in the moment. Sexy ass Claire Parker was fucking herself on the couch, and I could see everything. She had what I call a Barbie vagina. Completely bald, slit down the middle with no exposed labia. Overall, what I consider boring, yet others consider perfect. Her breasts were large with silver dollar sized, suckable dark pink areolas. No doubt partly due to her last pregnancy I figured. Her body was amazing. Legs like Lucy, tight abs and a gorgeous face.

xxavi
xxavi
310 Followers