All Comments on 'Lucy Strays Ch. 03'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
I dont care for the clueless or brainless husband or wife plot element

Just seems so unbelievable, how he couldnt know what was going on. And Lucy's attitude is abyssmal, she shows her husband very little respect, justifying her infidelity as something right and just. Making her husband wear condoms, but not Dave. Just outrageous and your scores will reflect that.

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 4 years ago

At least the husband, Chris, was able to get something. Lucy is a slut wife now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Juicy!

This story gets better and better with each wetness inducing chapter. Love it! Can't wait for the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep Going!

Can't wait to see how it ends! For the other commenters on here, you all realize this is porn meant to get you off, not classic fiction. Do you watch porn movies and complain that the babysitter would never realistically fuck the dad? Of course the scenarios are unbelievable, that's why it's on a fictional porn website. Finish the story please!

jmr12877jmr12877almost 4 years ago
Enjoying the fantasy

Thanks for the tip about reading the chapters together. It flows quite nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for a fun series, so far,...

This is exactly why people come to the Living Wives category. A lively story with erotic content.

Looking forward to the 4th installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
could be better, if ....

Changing perspectives is never all that good with stories like this. It's not bad but it's not great. But you're already invested, so just finish the story in the same style you've been doing and do better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!

This story is so good. I can't stop touching myself. I wish I was Lucy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bitch

I would love to see her get caught at school and get fired

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Pretty well written it’s just too far fetched. Please let her get caught when she finds out she’s pregnant and he’s sterile

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Good story, however you’ve made Chris as a really dumb man! Anyone with some common sense and some smarts would have figured her discretions out by now. Only 3* on this one due to how stupid you made Chris out to be.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

I dislike Chris. He is disgusting, stupid, and weird. When asking Lucy about getting a massage, Chris yells up the stairs. He also yelled to her, while she is in other rooms in the other chapters of the story. Is it too difficult to speak to her in the same room? Is the idiot unable to walk? Plus, He's a peeping Tom. For a man who has to wear a condom with his wife, he eagerly goes bareback in Claire's ass.

Lucy isn't likeable either. She has no loyalty to anyone and no professional ethics. She CHEATS on her husband by fucking her BEST friend's husband. That isn't enough so she entices a student - of course he is Black. Check the block for another cliche.

Chris and Lucy are portrayed as being very sexual beings. All their conversations involve sex, they think about it all the time, BUT they rarely have it. When they do, she makes her husband wear a condom.

The massage sequence was absurd. Unless this is a charade massage parlor that fronts for a sex parlor, the masseuses would be licensed and trained. Legitimate training courses take significant time - a minimum of a year. Dre is a senior in high school. When did he get trained as a massage therapist? Must have been during the summer before football season started. AS if the female masseuse wouldn't realize Lucy was sucking Dre's cock - really really dumb.

Chapter one was a decent story. The plot in Chapter 2 was much weaker. This chapter is worse and jumps the track for even an erotic story. Maybe next chapter will have Lucy hire a gigolo for an evening and it will be Dre working another part time job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No way any of them get away with this in real life, but it is a fun story! Love Lucy getting sluttier as she goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have rated this a 10 if Claire's children were Chris's. Really I would have rated it a 20 just Chris getting Claire's ass let alone her cherry. It serves the cheaters right. Maby the last part is that the truth comes out and the children are Chris's.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Chris character was too clueless to be interesting. Unrealistic writing diminished the eroticism.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I don’t know exactly why, but I can!t get into it, even though I normally like this kind of Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chris is too dumb to believe..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So ridiculous, the whole oblivious cuckold trope. What's next? She ends up with cum on her face and tells him it's lotion? He sees her on her knees in front of the guy, and she tells him "I was just cleaning a stain off his pants." Or even better, why not go for broke with "I was just sucking his cock," as she sucks his cock, and the Chris is just like "Oh, my silly wife. Always joking. She's so funny."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES