Lucy Strips for a Roomfull of Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then lifted Steves hands up and placed then on her hips, and finally he took the incentive and she felt his hands tighten and grab onto her, and he started to feel his way around her hips and the top of her legs at the sides.

This brought a new burst of energy from the guys watching, there were shouts of "go on my son!!!," and "come on Steve!!!," which rang out from around the room. Lucy leant forward and whispered into his ear, "you don't have to be so shy honey. You can kiss me if you like?"

Steve never said anything, but immediately turned and kissed Lucy fully on the lips. When he did the room erupted again, with the guys whooping and whistling at them. Lucy was caught off-guard, he had been so shy, and she had expected him to kiss her on the neck, but now found herself in a full-on mouth to mouth kiss, with the guys egging him on. She wasn't prepared to back down and wanted to show she was in control, so openly kissed him back, and it turned into a full-on embrace for the next minute or so. This really got Lucy going, she could feel his passion (and he was quite a good-looking guy anyway) and she felt herself getting really horny as she snogged him in front of all his friends.

Finally, she managed to break the kiss and turned her head to the side and gently spoke to him, "unclip my bra for me honey."

She had her head turned away from everyone as she said it, which was just as well as she needed a moment to regain her composure, the passionate kissing had her heart racing and she realised she needed to slow down a bit, she was getting too horny now, and mentally told herself she needed to calm down.

The feeling of her bra strap pinging free snapped her back to reality. Steve hadn't wasted any time with it. She turned to face him again, pulling back from him slightly to avoid the inevitable incoming kiss as he tried to continue their embrace. She could feel his cock was now rock hard as it was pressing against her as she moved around whilst rubbing herself against him.

Lucy pulled her bra off, threw it to the side and immediately covered her breasts with both hands, before leaning back from her waist and lifting her hands behind Steves head, and giving him an eyeful of her naked breasts, and Steve could immediately see how erect her nipples were. In one motion she pulled his head down to her chest, and this time Steve didn't hesitate. He clamped his mouth onto one of Lucys nipples and started sucking for all he was worth, and put his hand on her other breast and started to squeeze and grope her. The guys went wild again, as they watched their friend feast himself on the strippers tits, with more shouting and whistling coming from them.

Outside, the two doormen were becoming aware of the distant noise coming from the function room, and had figured out what was probably going on in there. They laughed to each other before ignoring it, though they did comment to each other how hot that bitch was, and that they would definitely be checking the security camera footage shortly to see what was really going on...

Back on the stage, Lucy was getting Steves full attention in front of them all. He was still sucking on her nipple (though he had moved to the other one now), and she could feel his hands grabbing her ass. She wasn't actually doing anything; she was just stood there as Steve helped himself to her. She realised she was still as horny as hell, and decided she wanted to get to all the guys, not just Steve, so needed to get off the stage and back down to where they were.

She grabbed Steve and pushed him off her, stepping away from him completely, and ordered him loudly back down into the crowd. Steve looked deflated as he left, and Lucy proceeded to dance around in front of them all again, clad only in her knickers, stockings and heels. The guys were lapping it up as she danced around, and she made sure she shook her tits at them for the next few minutes.

As the next song faded, she decided to move things along. "Everyone in a line!" she shouted to the guys, "along the front of the stage!" The guys looked a little bewildered but obediently shuffled themselves side by side so they all formed a line just below the stage, with all of them facing towards it, and they all eventually stood shoulder to shoulder, lined up next to each other.

They fell silent as Lucy slowly descended the stairs and went to the first guy in the line. As the music picked up again, she rubbed herself against him, and could feel his erection pressing against the front of her as she gyrated into him. She turned slowly, pressing her ass into his hard on, before turning her head and telling him, "Be gently honey, but you can touch."

There was a collective groan from the guys as they watched the guy at the top of the line grab Lucys naked breasts and start to grope and squeeze them. They watched him rub her nipples then run one of his hands down her belly and over to the front of her knickers as she gyrated up against him, before she slowly leant on him and turned through 180 degrees, slowly rolling herself along the line to the next guy.

She met him face on as she arrived and he went straight in for a kiss. Lucy didn't stop him, and kissed him back passionately as she held him in an embrace. She could feel both his hands on her ass, feeling the curves of her rear as she made out with him for another minute or so. Time to move on before I get too carried away, Lucy thought to herself, so broke off the kiss and rolled herself slowly along to the next guy.

She arrived at him with her back to him, so she pressed back against his erection and immediately felt his hands on her breasts. She felt him grope and massage her breasts before one of his hands dropped down and went straight inside the front of her knickers. Before she could react, his finger was rubbing her soaking wet pussy and pressing its way inside her, and he started to finger her quite roughly.

In the moment Lucy couldn't contain herself, and let out a moan. "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly as her body shook to his touch. She was going to cum, she thought, and soon. It was all she could do to grab his hand and pull it out of her knickers to stop the guy from fingering her to an orgasm in front of them all, and she instantly rolled along, away from him to the next guy.

She found herself facing Steve, the stag whom she`d had on the stage earlier. She knew instantly he was gonna try and kiss her, and she wouldn't be able to take it, she was already too close to cumming from the fingering she had just received, so before he made his move, she gently spoke to him, "you`re a very lucky boy tonight, you want to know why???"

Before Steve could reply Lucy slowly dropped to her knees in front of him, and Steve watched her bite her lip as innocently as she could, whilst undoing his belt, then the button of his trousers and tugging them down to his knees. She was now looking at his designer boxer shorts, with a very obvious erection lurking just below. She tugged at them also, pulling them down until Steves cock sprang out right in front of her just inches from her face.

Lucy again tried to look as innocent as possible before looking up and down the line of guys next to her and asking loudly, "should I suck it guys?? It looks kind of big."

The calm was shattered as the guys burst into life again, shouting encouragement, before falling into a chant. "Suck him! Suck him! Suck him!" they all chanted in unison. Lucy knew she was past the point of no return before the chant had even started, she was in the mood and had already decided she was having herself some cock.

She opened her mouth wide and took him in her mouth, sucking him deeply in one swift motion. She let out another audible groan as she tasted him and felt his hardness in her mouth as she sucked on it. Then it was Steves turn to groan as Lucy sped up, falling into her rhythm as her head started to bob up and down on his rock-hard cock.

The other guys watched in awe as Lucy worked her magic on him, leaving her arms by her side and getting her mouth to do all the work, which also gave the rest of them a clear view of her giving him a blowjob.

It didn't take long, Lucy knew he wouldn't last, and as she felt his hand on the back of her head, she knew what was about to happen. She didn't stop sucking as Steve erupted in her mouth, with spurt after spurt being sent deep into her throat and she swallowed him instinctively, and then again as her mouth filled with Steves spunk for a second time.

Finally, he groaned and she felt his cock weaken, and he released her head. She knelt back on her heels, panting slightly as she took in the sight of his shrinking cock in front of her. The guys all stared open mouthed at what they had just witnessed, one of the hottest girls they had ever seen had literally just sucked their friend dry, and swallowed his spunk too.

One of the guys watching decided it was his turn next. He broke rank from the line and strode up to Lucy, pulling his trousers and underwear down as he approached her. As Lucy looked up at him, she was greeted by his hard cock stuck right in her face. "Suck it!" he commanded.

Before Lucy could react, he shoved his cock into Lucys mouth. Instinctively she started to blow him, which was relatively easy as her mouth was still wet from that last blowjob. She immediately bobbed her head up and down quickly on his hard shaft, and he groaned, and to her surprise she received another huge eruption of spunk as he immediately came in her mouth, and before she had a chance to react, she was already swallowing him, as he emptied his balls deep in her mouth.

Lucys pussy ached now, she was sooo horny, hornier than she had ever felt before, and swallowing 2 different men's cumshots almost instantly had her on the edge of cumming.

The guy pulled his shrinking cock away and sheepishly turned away from Lucy, muttering to himself as he slightly drunkenly staggered off to recover.

The rest of the guy's now broke rank too, and rushed to surround Lucy, who was still on her knees on the floor. Trousers were hastily pulled down, and Lucy was surrounded by hard cocks, all fully erect and pointing directly at her.

She didn't hesitate, she opened her mouth and the guy immediately in front of her pushed himself forward and into her mouth. She started to suck him, and at the same time her hands were lifted and placed on another 2 rock hard cocks on either side of her. She now found herself sucking on someone's dick, whilst wanking off another 2 guys on either side of her, and all at the same time.

She had never experienced anything like it, she was in heaven as she felt the 3 young men's dicks throb against her, and she had to concentrate as she tried to work all 3 cocks in unison.

One of the guys was called Graham, and he was getting frustrated. He had been at the wrong end of the line, and Lucy had stopped before she got to him, and now he couldn't get to her again as there were 3 guys right on her, and she was busy with their dicks.

"Fuck this," he said quietly to himself and went round to the back of Lucy, which was the only part of her not blocked by some of the guys. He could see her pert looking bottom showing through her tiny pair of knickers as she knelt on the floor whilst servicing the 3 guys in front of her.

He shoved his hand down the back of Lucys knickers and pushed his fingers down further and round till he found a sopping wet pussy. Instinctively he started to roughly rub at her pussy, determined to get in on the action.

This caught Lucy completely by surprise, as she had been concentrating of keeping her rhythm going with her mouth and hands, and by the time she realised what Graham was doing, his fingers were already rubbing hard against her clit.

Before she could react, she instantly had the biggest orgasm of her life, she had been close to cumming for a while, and this intense fingering was immediately too much for her to take. She fell forward against the guy whose cock she had been sucking, forcing him back and his cock dropped out of her mouth as she howled "Fucccccckkkooohmygoooooddddddd!!!"

Her body shuddered uncontrollably as Graham roughly fingered her pussy, and he was doing it even harder as now as she`d fallen forward, which had caused her bottom to lift up higher into the air.

The guy in front of Lucy had been about to cum so he quickly repositioned himself and shoved his cock back into Lucys mouth. Lucy was now essentially on all fours as her hands had also dropped to the floor to prevent her from falling too far forward. She felt the cock deep in her mouth erupt, the pair of them cumming in unison as the guy shot his load directly down the back of her throat.

Lucy was in orgasmic heaven, it was like one continuous long orgasm, and she was still being roughly fingered from behind. The guy in front of her finally pulled his limp cock out of her mouth and stepped back, and Lucy forced herself to fall forward, just to get away from the assault on her pussy from behind. She landed with her face facing the floor, and immediately turned over and looked up at the guys.

There were still a crowd of them standing over her, all with their dicks out, and most of them were now wanking themselves towards her. Graham was now kneeling directly in front of her and staring right at her pussy which he had just been fingering. He looked at Lucy and nodded towards her knickers, "Take them off!"

Lucy was beyond the point of no return now; she didn't care anymore. Her pussy was throbbing like crazy from Graham's fingering and she wanted to be fucked, more than ever before. She grabbed her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles, before Graham took over and ripped them off and threw them into the crowd. Graham parted her legs and she could see him advancing towards her, his cock fully erect.

She spread her legs wide and lifted her feet into the air as she watched Graham climb on top of her. His cock penetrated her deeply on his first thrust. He buried it deep inside Lucys pussy till it could go no further, then started to fuck her, but not gently. The sight of Lucy lay in front of him with her legs spread was too much to contain his lust and he fucked her wildly, slamming his cock into her with all his might.

Lucy howled in ecstasy; she was already close to cumming again. It was Graham who came first as he just couldn't hold on and he shot his spunk deep into her pussy, groaning loudly as he pumped and pumped himself into her. Lucy felt the flood of warmth enter deep inside her, moaning loudly at the intensity of it all.

After a moment Graham recovered from his orgasm, and climbed off of Lucy and retreated back into the room. There were now 6 guys left, and they were all staring at Lucy as she lay prone on the floor, her stocking clad legs still spread wide apart, and they could see Grahams cum starting to leak from her gaping pussy after that intense fucking.

Lucy lifted her head up and looked at them all, her pussy had never felt so sensitive, and she wanted more, so she bit her lip mischievously and called out to them all. "Who`s next???"

Instantly someone moved in and mounted her, and she could feel his cock poking against her leg as he positioned himself to get laid. He found his mark, and thrust his cock inside her pussy, and Lucy moaned loudly as another cock started to fuck her furiously.

In the distance she heard someone shout, "get in a line guys, get in a line." Lucy moaned continuously as she was now being fucked hard, harder than she had ever been fucked before. The guy pounding her had more stamina than Graham as he pistoned away at her without mercy for what seemed like an age. Lucy came again during the pounding, it was too much and she howled and shook uncontrollably as he went at her, making the most of her as she lay spreadeagled in front of him, giving him complete freedom to go at her pussy with everything he had. Eventually he roared out loud, and Lucy felt another gush of warm cum deposit itself deep inside her.

She looked up as he climbed off her, and seen that the guys had indeed formed a line in front of her, and as the next guy approached her, she could see the others behind him, waiting for their turn to fuck her.

For the next 40 minutes Lucy lay on the floor with her legs spread wide apart, and let the guys take turns on her. She was fucked wildly by them all, and they all took their turn to go at her as hard as they could and she groaned and moaned continually as they relentlessly pounded her pussy. As soon as someone came and climbed off, another took his place and another hard fucking began.

Finally, they were all spent. Most of them had either collapsed onto some chairs, or stayed near Lucy to watch her getting fucked. She smiled wearily as she was helped to her feet, and sat down on a chair to recover. Her pussy really throbbed, she looked down and gasped. Her normally trim and neatly closed pussy now lay sagging and open, and was bright red from the hammering the guys had just given it. Eventually, someone brought her dress to her and she gingerly stepped back into it and one of the guys zipped it back up.

In the security room, the 2 doormen couldn't believe what they had just been watching on the security camera from that room. They expected to see her strip and maybe suck the groom off, but they had just watched a full-on gangbang unfold in front of them. "Holy fuck, will you look at that!", they exclaimed to each other, before both heading to the function room to get themselves some of that hot whore that was getting fucked.

As they approached the room they met David, who was still stood outside the room, looking very bored. They scolded him for not being where he was supposed to be, then ordered him to leave the premises immediately. When David protested, they told him in no uncertain terms that he needed to leave right now, as they were taking over, and they would look after the woman who was in the function room.

David reluctantly retreated outside, after making them promise to check on her and make sure she was ok.

The 2 doormen entered the room and closed the door behind them, just as Lucy was about to leave. She was actually making her way towards the door when she found her path blocked by the 2 huge guys.

She just smiled sheepishly, she was tired now, and thought she must look a sight to them, as she could feel dried cum on her face, and still felt it dripping down her legs.

The lead doorman (who had been eyeing her up at the door earlier), spoke to her. "You`re not finished yet beautiful..."

He put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her down onto her knees. Lucy knew right away what he wanted, and opened her mouth expectantly, watching him wrestle with his trousers in front of her as he pulled his cock out.

As soon as his dick sprung into view, he shoved it unceremoniously into Lucys mouth, and she started giving him a blowjob. Not as fast as she had been doing previously, this time she took her time slobbering over it, gently sucking and slurping away at him.

It didn't last long thou; the doorman had seen her get fucked on the security camera and wanted some of her pussy for himself. He lifted her back onto her feet and led her carefully over to a nearby table, before stopping her at the edge then gently pushing her face down over it, with her pert ass sticking out over the edge.

He then pulled her dress up over her bottom, revealing a perfect looking ass with a soaking wet, gaping pussy that looked like it had already had a real pounding. Her knickers were gone, so he rammed his cock straight into her pussy, which went in with ease.

Lucy just groaned quietly as she was fucked over the table by the doorman. He was a giant of a man, and Lucy had to hold onto the edge of the table to keep herself in place as he fucked her strongly from behind.