Lucy Teaches Candy, Meg to Dominate

Story Info
The girls supervise their parents' lovemaking.
4.9k words
4.5
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

[This story includes bodily functions as well as incest and significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

Lucy Benton was considering where she was in life. She was teaching physics in a superb two-year school aimed at preparing high school seniors who were at least 18 to win acceptance at a top-ranked college. This enabled her to cover advanced topics that challenged her as well as her students.

Moreover, the school had retained the option for teachers to discipline for misbehavior with corporal punishment. Many of the teachers spurned this option because they felt that spanking or caning a pupil exemplified the worst in "old-school" educational concepts.

Lucy and her friend Lauren Kaden, who taught English, felt otherwise. They made it clear to their students that they demanded full attention and a proper attitude in class. It was known that both had succeeded in convincing some of the best colleges to accept the students they recommended.

Lucy and Lauren were close friends who spent much of their free time together. When they were relaxing or sharing a meal at one or the other's apartment, they often engaged in play involving discipline. This usually led to delightful times in bed, especially in Lauren's large, wonderfully comfortable bed.

While Lucy was petite with well-defined facial features, Lauren was robust with a well-proportioned torso and lovely legs. Given their shared interest in discipline, they frequented small gatherings of like-minded adults. Single women were always welcome at these get-togethers.

Lucy had realized her own strongly dominant tendencies even when she was still in high school. Things had begun to improve for women pursuing degrees and careers in the "hard" sciences, but there was still plenty of misogyny in the STEM fields. Always a top student, Lucy graduated from one of the foremost academic institutions emphasizing science and technology. She maintained contact with her professors, too, especially those in physics.

Lauren recognized a kindred spirit and could be as exacting a teacher as her friend. While she was pleased to award top grades for well-written and thoroughly conceived papers, she would not put up with pretenders who wrote nicely but did not know what they were talking about. Students all knew that trying to pass off a paper that had not been thoroughly structured and thought through might even get a red zero for a grade.

Occasionally, when she took that drastic step when confronted by an obviously awful paper, the student, knowing that Miss Kaden was often ready to discipline those who misbehaved in class, would suggest that the teacher might punish the pupil that way rather than impose the zero grade which would have major negative academic consequences.

Lauren had gotten into the habit of calling in a student who was going to receive a zero and suggesting that there might be an alternative. Early on, the boys thought they could talk their way out of getting spanked or caned, but soon both boys and girls understood that Miss Kaden took disciplining seriously: they would report to her study after school definitely apprehensive about what awaited them.

Lucy's approach was focused more on disciplining in class. If a student misbehaved in any significant way, he or she might find themselves on all fours on one of the chairs on either side of Lucy's desk, with his or her bottom facing the class. Lucy would stand behind them after they had been on display with skirts up or trousers down for a while. She then pulled down their panties or undershorts.

She usually would take out her thin cane and give six unless she thought three would do the job. Students got over being scared of the petite firebrand but then they would screw up and find themselves on one of her chairs by the desk.

Candy and Meg were given supervisory control of their mother, Deborah, by their older brother, Jack, and his girlfriend Terry. Terry had easily taken control of Deborah when the couple had come home on winter break. The situation in the home was still shaky, as Deborah chafed from the disciplining she endured from her daughters. Deborah now acted up and went off on her own without letting anyone know where she went or for how long.

She had brought this on herself by trying to control her children when they turned 18 and could drive. At that late date, she began spanking all three of them and even proceeded to use a cane on their bared bottoms. Candy and Meg had previously brought Lauren Kaden home to demonstrate how best to discipline their mother. Now they came to agree that they should try to get Miss Benton to help them.

Lucy was surprised when Candy came to see her after school to discuss this family situation. The physics teacher's interest perked up when Candy mentioned that they had involved Lauren in an effort to impose effective discipline on their mother, who, left on her own, behaved erratically and seemed bound to get into serious trouble.

"So, she has continued to misbehave even after Miss Kaden disciplined her at your house?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, Miss Benton," Meg responded. "Miss Kaden was quite severe in using her cane, but the impact apparently has worn off."

"And you both think that my involvement could prove more effective?" Lucy continued.

"We do," Candy now suggested, "because we've seen how your firmness when you discipline in class has produced what we feel is amazingly good behavior by all of us in your class."

Lucy smiled. "That's quite a compliment," she said lightly. "And here I thought it was my ability to hold their attention with my teaching skills."

Realizing that Miss Benton was clearly in a good, and even playful, mood, Candy reiterated that they hoped she could use her skills to bring Deborah under control that they could maintain.

"Very well," Lucy replied. "Let's try it. You should bring her to my place tomorrow afternoon at about 4:30 P.M. I will have returned from school by then and can see if some of my methods will help you. I'm quite taken by surprise that you regard me as someone who can deal best with your problem, but I now see it as a challenge which merits my attention."

"Thank you, Miss," Candy said cheerfully. "You do make this seem like something that we can accomplish under your direction."

"Again, I am pleased that you think so well of my skills," Lucy laughed, "and here I expected that I would be recognized for my pedagogy in physics."

Meg and Candy proceeded to thank her profusely and reiterated that they would be at her apartment the next day.

Deborah was in a good mood when they got home. They both kissed her and thanked her for taking care of the house and making the dinner they all would be having.

"Mom," Meg said, "I know you don't like it that we're in charge, but things really have been going better since we assumed authority."

Deborah frowned but didn't want to get herself in trouble by arguing with them. "I've accepted the way things are run here now," she answered softly.

Meg added, "She's been very helpful to us and said she'd like to meet you."

Deb didn't like the sound of this. She knew that Miss Benton was the other teacher who spanked and caned her pupils. In fact, she recalled that the physics teacher had caned Jack in her class. But she merely nodded and added, 'Whatever you say, girls."

They arrived at Lucy's apartment promptly at 4:30 P.M. Miss Benton pleasantly welcomed both Candy and Meg as well as Deborah, who was dressed in casual clothes, as were the others, except that Deb's plaid skirt looked for all the world like one a parochial schoolgirl would wear and was quite short. Meg had told her to put on a tight white thong, which she was now wearing under the skirt.

Meg and Deb sat down on a comfortable beige couch, while Candy took her seat in a nice armchair next to them.

Lucy asked them how school was going; Candy said that they had a lot of homework but that all was fine. Miss Benton pressed a bit, questioning them as to whether anything notable had occurred in their classes.

Meg decided to take a chance and mentioned that a girl in her English class had used a bad word in Miss Kaden's English class and had been spanked.

"Yes,' Lucy responded," my friend Miss Kaden prefers to spank those who behave badly. You know that I tend to use my trusty thin cane."

"Yes, Miss," Candy answered, "your preference in that line is well known at school."

"I do find that it seems to elicit better conduct from my students," Lucy declared. "But I understand that your mom is now being supervised by you two?"

"Yes, Miss," Candy said. "The role of supervising Deb was given to us by Jack's friend Terry, who had taken the responsibility on of correcting my mother and passed it on to us when she and Jack returned to college."

"It seems that you feel that my demonstrating how I cane would be helpful to you," Lucy said rather offhandedly. Deb listened carefully but didn't trust herself to speak. "So, I suppose we should get started. Deborah, your daughters have indicated that they'd like me to show them how I conduct caning, with you as the subject. So, would you please stand and come over here by my desk."

She pointed to her large teacher's desk at one end of the room, which had two large chairs by it, one on either side.

Deborah was not surprised at this happening, but she tried to maintain her composure. "Thank you, Miss Benton," she said slowly. "I'm not sure for what I'm being corrected, but I will rely on you and my girls in this instance."

"Has she misbehaved?" Lucy asked Candy and Meg.

"Yes," Candy replied, now intent on embarrassing Deb. "Unfortunately, she failed her panty inspection today."

"And for what reason was her grade a failing one?" Lucy asked.

e

"I'm afraid there was a large stain in the crotch of Deb's panties," Meg answered.

"What kind of stain was that my dear?" Lucy persisted.

"My mom apparently did not wipe well enough after using the toilet," Meg said softly. "There were both urine and fecal stains."

"Deborah, you still leave skid marks?" Lucy chortled.

Deb was now distraught at her shamefully dirty panties becoming the subject of discussion. "I'm sorry, Miss," she said, "but I guess I needed to wipe one more time."

"You certainly should have," Lucy said deprecatingly, "especially if you soiled your panties with both pee and poop. Do you still get your period, Deb?"

Mentioning her period floored Deb but she managed to whisper that she did.

"Has she had any accidents in her panties during her period?" Lucy asked.

"Not last time," Meg replied, "but it has happened previously."

Deb cringed.

"So," Lucy continued, "I suppose this demonstration will serve to remind you of what happens when you are a naughty girl who soils her undies."

She used her finger to direct Deb toward her desk.

"Now, please get up on the chair on the left side of my desk and position yourself there on all fours," Lucy ordered crisply.

This was what Lucy usually did when she was going to cane a pupil in her class. The boy or girl was told to get up on all fours with his or her bottom facing the class. Of course, this position put everything between their legs on display. Then, as now, Miss Benton lifted the girl's or woman's skirt and lowered her panties a bit below her bottom, exposing her cheeks.

Now, Lucy took a thermometer out of her handbag and carefully dipped it in a vial of Vaseline and inserted it slowly into Deb's exposed anal opening so that Deb felt no pain but huge humiliation. Deb knew that the thermometer was sticking blatantly out of her bottom.

Soon, Miss Benton carefully slid the thermometer out of Deb's rectum and stared at it.

"Her temperature is fine but there are some traces of her poop on the thermometer," Lucy announced. No one could see that Deb's face was red with shame now. "You should be prepared to give her a cleansing enema," she told Candy and Meg, while Deb cringed inside, although no one could see her face.

"However," Miss Benton continued, "enemas disrupt any disciplinary situation, so I suggest using something simpler and quite effective as punishment. I keep a supply of soap slivers handy," she said as she reached into her top desk drawer and withdrew a small glassine envelope. "One or two of these slivers," she went on, showing the girls the thin white soap pieces, "may be safely inserted in the anus. They will begin to melt from the heat in the rectum which will cause an internal sting."

Deb really cringed as she felt Miss Benton's fingers holding her anal opening apart as she slowly slipped two soap slivers inside her. It stimulated her anal sensation but soon she felt a burning feeling from the diabolical punishment.

"You may wish to remove the slivers if she gets excessively agitated from the sting," Lucy observed. "I have found that they melt fairly quickly so unless you are focusing on the insertion itself as the punishment, and thus take them right out, you might as well leave them inside her."

Lucy then took her favorite thin cane from her desk drawer. Because of the position of the desk and the chairs, Meg felt that they might as well be in Miss Benton's classroom. She watched as Lucy swished the cane in the air a few times and then walked behind Deb's bottom facing her on the chair.

She tapped Deb's bare bottom with her cane, drew it back and fired two quick strokes across the middle of the buttocks. Deb screamed more from the fear and impact because she really felt the cane's effect as the sting began to emanate from her bottom. Red lines soon appeared.

Miss Benton allowed some time for this effect to occur. After about a minute, she struck again, this time aiming slightly below the first two strokes, which were clearly identified by the red lines on Deb's cheeks. This third stroke was emphatic, although only involved a flick of Lucy's wrist. Deb screamed at both the impact and then the horrid stinging sensation which followed the stroke's delivery.

Lucy then laid several more strokes on Deb's bottom, moving down her cheeks to come near the sensitive crease between Deb's bottom and thighs. She then added two crisscross strokes across the others, which caused Deb to screech since the pain arising from these strokes crossing the others was severe.

After she had administered a total of eight strokes, Lucy announced that the punishment had been completed. "Usually at this point, I have the pupil who has been caned remain on the chair with her striped bottom on display," she observed. "It serves the same purpose as sending her to a corner with her skirt up and panties down," she added.

She then ran her cane between Deb's legs, which surprised Deb as the cane passed into her furrow, touching her vaginal opening, labia, and clit. Deb involuntarily responded by lifting her bottom. Lucy snapped, "Stay in position, Missy."

Meg savored Lucy's calling their mom "Missy." It seemed delightfully deprecating, making Deborah seem like a juvenile who required castigation and caning on her bare bottom.

"You can see the advantages of this position," Miss Benton advised. She now felt and looked at the cane.

"You're wet," she told Deb. "Clearly, this punishment excited you."

Candy and Meg managed to keep from laughing at their mother's extreme embarrassment.

"This was not intended to arouse you," Lucy said sharply. "You've earned extras." She held the cane against Deb's bottom, drew it back, and fired three strokes: one on her thighs, one aimed directly at her crease, and the last, quite strong, right down the middle of Deb's mottled bottom.

Deb screamed at the extras and hoped she did not secrete any more liquid from her vagina. However, Miss Benton did not check her further. Deb, however, felt an imminent need to pee. She quietly told Miss Benton, who produced a medium-sized bowl and told Deb to carefully get up from the all fours position and move off the chair. Then she was ordered to squat as Lucy placed the bowl under her.

Deborah quickly grasped that she now would have to urinate into this bowl. She was crouching in front of her daughters and Miss Benton, who could see her spread labia and soon, saw her yellow pee stream emerge from her little peehole.

Deb was not especially modest, but she had not often peed while others were watching her. She looked down to see the pee bubbling and foaming in the bowl. Meg watched her closely as Deb's pee stream came out now in spurts. Finally, Deb finished her ordeal.

Miss Benton handed her two squares of toilet paper. "Use this to dry your vulva thoroughly," she said, in a most humiliating way. Deborah took the tissue and carefully wiped her vulva from her peehole back to catch all the wetness, including what had seeped out of her vagina during the caning.

"You may pull up your panties, Deborah, and let your skirt down," Miss Benton informed her. Deborah stood up slowly and pulled her panties up and released her skirt down from under her belt to keep it up.

Lucy now smiled at all of them, excused herself to return shortly with a platter laden with small pastries and light sandwiches, and asked who would like tea. She then disappeared again and returned in a surprisingly brief time with tea and a pitcher of cream and jug of sugar and Splendas.

"I'm sorry we met under these circumstances, Deborah," Lucy said when she sat down next to her. "I did want to respond to your daughters' request, though. I'd like for us to be friends," she smiled. Then she went over to stand in front of Deb, sat down right next to her, hugged her and kissed her on the lips.

"Why thank you, Miss," Deb began.

"Please call me Lucy," Miss Benton interjected.

"Thank you, Lucy," Deb continued, "because Terry recognized what I really wanted and needed, so this experience was another big step in my accepting and getting to appreciate what Terry, Candy, Meg, and Miss Kaden have done for me. I now feel that of all of these wonderful women, you do have the clearest concept of what I need and now want."

"I understand you have renewed your relations with your husband, and that sounds like something that will be very good for you, at least I hope so," Lucy observed.

Deborah's face reddened as she was embarrassed to have her intimate relations with her husband discussed in front of her daughters, even if they were in charge of her.

"I'm afraid you will have to get used to having your intimate life overseen by Candy and Meg," Lucy informed Deb. "I'll leave the ramifications of this up to them, however."

"Miss Benton, we are so indebted to you for all the help you gave us this afternoon," Candy now moved to conclude the visit. "Thank you so much for taking the time to demonstrate for us."

"You're all very welcome," Lucy said with a wide smile. "I know you will exercise these responsibilities properly. Good luck to you both and to you, Deborah!"

"Thank you, Miss," Deborah said calmly. "You have been most considerate and I'm sure I've learned from this experience."

When they arrived home, Deborah's husband was already there and had prepared a light dinner for all of them.

"That's really nice of you, Dad," Meg thanked him as they sat down at the table.

Deb was unsure now of how she needed to behave. Candy had told her that her daughters were going to supervise the sex that Deb would have with her husband (their father) that evening. This made Deb exceptionally nervous. The prospect of Candy and Meg observing her marital intercourse seemed outlandish, but she told herself it was only to be expected once she was under their control.

Since Deborah did take charge of her husband, she knew she could go ahead under this new situation. After dinner, she informed him that she looked forward to seeing him in bed a little later. Then she added, "Don't ask me anything about this because it is totally out of my control, but the girls are going to be in the room 'supervising' us when we have sex tonight."

12