Lucy Teaches Candy, Meg to Dominate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband gave her a funny look but knew not to ask questions. He was aware that Meg and Candy were now in charge of Deborah, and since Deb had taken charge of him, he had no standing to complain. Rather, he knew he had better play along. He also told himself with pleasure that this humiliation was likely to get him even harder.

They prepared for bed some time later. Deb put on her favorite nightgown which was loose and easily pushed up or off. Her husband was wearing his usual bed clothes--boxer shorts and a tee. They were lying on their backs in bed with soft lights on which Deb had recently purchased.

Deb now removed her nightgown and wore no bra, just her panties. Her husband pulled off his tee and his boxers. Deb was delighted to see that he was already erect. She decided not to risk his losing his erection if she teased him at all.

Meg and Candy, fully dressed, arrived, and sat on chairs on each side of the bed. Candy suggested that Deb remove her panties now. Her mother was already afraid that she might get spanked while having sex, so she hastened to comply with Candy's order.

Meg now told her father to get between Deb's spread legs and bring her to orgasm.

"Don't you dare lick too hard!" she warned him. "I want her to enjoy this."

He did what she said and found that he liked Deb's strong vaginal taste. He figured she was expecting her period; he remembered this metallic taste from years ago.

Deb was enjoying his attentions. She was getting warm and started moving her bottom in rhythm with his tongue's movements. She was right on the edge when Candy ordered him to stop. Deb was taken by surprise. She looked angrily at Candy.

"Oh, you're annoyed that I stopped you before you came, are you?" her older daughter smiled.

Deb realized she needed to calm down...fast.

"We were going to let you fuck," Meg chimed in, "but if you're angry, we can spank you instead."

"I'm sorry," her mom responded. "You just surprised me. I'd spent a lot of time getting him to this point. But no dear, I'm not angry."

"What do you think, sis?" Meg asked her older sister. "Should we let them go ahead and fuck?"

"Normally, that kind of disapproving expression merits a good spanking," Candy replied. "And in her case, direct effort to negate an order might suggest that she be placed in a chastity belt."

Deborah cringed at the punishments that her daughters were so blithely considering. She realized she was moving quickly into a completely subordinate role.

"Obviously, my dear, your pleasure is my command," Deborah responded abjectly.

"That's a good girl," Candy answered with a smile. Speaking now to her father, she declared, "You may approach her with your cock, Dad, but you will set it at the entrance to her vagina, do you understand, no further?"

"Yes, Miss Candy," her father responded. He mounted Deb and place the tip of his hard cock right at the introitus of her vagina.

"Now," Candy resumed, "I want you to move only the first inch of your cock inside her vaginal opening. Is that understood?"

Both Deb and her husband said "yes" instantly.

"Good," Candy said coolly, as she watched him do what she had directed.

Deb felt the first inch--about two-thirds of her husband's glans--enter her pussy. She liked it since she had not had sex often enough since the restoration of her husband's erections to find vaginal sex anything but extremely exciting.

"Oh, they look so cute with the tip of his cock in her cunt," Meg exclaimed.

"Do you want him to go further inside?" Candy asked her mother.

"Yes, please, Miss Candy," Deb responded most respectfully.

"Very well, then," Candy allowed, "Dad, you may fuck her. That means you can press your cock inside her as far as you wish."

Her father smiled and started to move his penis further inside Deb's pussy. Then when about three more inches were inside, he stopped.

"Don't you want to go further?" Deb asked him, surprised that he stopped without moving completely inside her cunt.

"I'm just thinking if you have been a good girl who deserves a nice fuck, Debbie," her husband replied. "You have been petulant with our daughters and now they have been forced to take you in hand and even threaten to spank you or place you in a restrictive belt."

Deborah was amazed that this man who had left her high and dry in terms of sex for so long was now holding out when he had been given permission to enter her vagina and fuck her good.

"Dear," she said coyly, "I figured you would want to fuck me. Don't you enjoy being hard and having the option?"

"I think that your attitudes were what kept me from having erections for so long," he responded.

Meg decided that it would be best for both of them if their lovemaking were suspended for now. She whispered to Candy, who now said, "I'm sorry to say that your opportunity to engage in sexual intercourse now has been suspended. Mom, I want you to put on your jammies and get ready to go to bed. Dad, I think you should go back to your own bedroom."

The parents were definitely surprised now at this turn of events. Their father was not terribly put out because he had found Deb's controlling attitude obnoxious and figured that now having regained his erection, he did not have to confine himself to fucking Deb.

"I'm coming with you, Dad," Candy informed her father. She told Meg that she should stay in their mom's bedroom where Deb could satisfy Meg in any way her sister desired.

As Candy was leaving to join her father, Meg lay back on Deb's bed and told her she'd like her between her legs and to please Meg. Deb crawled between her younger daughter's shapely legs and started licking Meg's trimmed pussy. Meg responded immediately by becoming wet and starting to move her bottom in rhythm.

"I'd like to feel your tongue right inside me, Mom," Meg observed, and Deb sought to comply, fearing that Meg might spank or cane her if she were not satisfied with Deb's ministrations. Deb insinuated her tongue into Meg's very warm vagina and was surprised to find she enjoyed her daughter's taste. It was delightfully femmy and Deb was turned on.

After she brought Meg off, she pleaded with her to service Deb with a strap-on. Meg grinned and realized how wired her mom was. She reached into her handbag and took out a strap-on with a large thick dildo attached. She took some lube Deb had in her nightstand and slipped a finger with it into Deb's hungry pussy. Deb warmed to the feeling of Meg's fingers inside her.

"All right, Mom," Meg lectured her, "you asked to be fucked so here goes." She pressed the dildo inside Deb and began to move it in and out in a thrusting motion. Deb found herself aroused by her daughter's pressing her cock inside her and also from Meg tweaking Deb's pointy nipples.

Meanwhile, Candy had followed her dad into his bedroom and watched as he prepared for bed. She told him to lie on his back and then she proceeded to tease his flaccid member until he hardened and pointed straight up. Candy then shed her pants and panties before climbing on top of him. She gradually moved down and ensnared his hard cock into her wet pussy. Then she lifted herself up and then eased down as she fucked him.

Her dad was totally fired up by his older daughter so charmingly fucking him. He thought about how lucky he was and did feel a pleasant feeling toward his wife. After all, she had been the moving party who had revived his erection. Now he could reach up and pet Candy's nice-sized tits as she continued to move her cunt up and down on his pole.

Candy had already appreciated the satisfactions of being bi. She thoroughly enjoyed screwing her father. She knew that Meg was fucking their mother at the same time.

Both of the girls knew that they would enjoy spending time with both Miss Benton and Miss Kaden. The two girls were bi as well as ranging between dommy and sub. The two teachers, they knew, were both defiantly dommes; Lucy Benton was clearly the more dominant and they craved her controlling them.

12