Lucy, the Lathe Operator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you seemed happy before, and then all of a sudden you weren't. Part of my job is keeping my people happy."

Lucy turned away from the pictures.

"No it's not. A foreman's job is to get us to make as many parts as we can as fast as we can. That's what every foreman does...except you. You help us get things done and you want to know us as people. That's why you asked Julie about me, and I appreciate that."

"I didn't think any of the others saw what I was trying to do. You seemed to get happier once I started helping you out, but the others haven't changed."

Lucy grinned.

"You just didn't see them before. The last time Marsha made a cupcake for a foreman, she made the icing look like dog poop instead of a happy face like she did yours. Wanda pinches your butt because she really likes you and she'd like you to like her. She's a little forward because that's just how she is, but she means well. She never did that to the last guy. If he'd even have looked at her much, she'd have been in Personnel accusing him of molesting her. We know what you're doing and we like it.

"I like what you're doing a lot. The last foreman would have tried to get me fired when I made that mistake, and none of them would have come out to help me with my car."

I didn't quite know what to say. Things had been going pretty well, but I'd just assumed they always had. I had to say something though.

"I was happy to help you, Lucy. You're one of my best operators."

Lucy smiled.

"You do help me. You help me at work, and there's another way too. Did you see anything unusual about Dave's picture?"

"Well...he looks a lot like me I guess."

"Yes, he does. That first day I about fell over when Jack brought you around. It was like I was seeing a ghost. For a long time after Dave got killed, I thought I felt him sometimes, like he was there but I couldn't see him. I knew you weren't Dave, but I got that feeling again...well, that's why I wouldn't talk to you. I was afraid I'd do something I shouldn't do."

"Lucy, what could you possibly do that you shouldn't?"

Lucy stepped closer and put her arms around my neck.

"This."

She put her lips to mine then. It wasn't really a kiss. It was more like asking if she could kiss me. I pushed her away gently.

"Lucy, I'm not sure we should be doing this."

"I know. That's why I didn't do it sooner. Right now, I don't care if you tell Personnel and they fire me. I just need to remember what it was like all those years ago, just once so I don't forget again for a while."

I was struggling with my conscience. Lucy was a very desirable woman and I did feel something special with her. Most people would say I was just a horny young guy. Others might say it was her husband's spirit pushing me forward. My common sense was telling me not to, but the rest of my mind was telling me I should. When I didn't move or say anything, Lucy backed away and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry. I must have been a fool to think you'd ever want me. Just go. Please, just go. Don't try to explain anything, just go."

I don't remember making the decision. It just happened.

"I can't just go, Lucy."

She looked up at me, and there were tears in her eyes.

"You can't?"

"No, because I feel something for you."

"It's just you feeling sorry for a crazy old woman."

"You're not crazy and you're not old. It's because you're neither that I feel something. Come here."

She was hesitant at first, but once I'd gathered her in my arms, she sighed and melted into the embrace.

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Lucy, I'm sure."

As I'd guessed, her hips were a little wider than most, and her breasts weren't all that large. Her nipples were the dark pink that drives me crazy, and even just pressing them into my bare chest made them stiffen. I stroked Lucy's left breast as she held me close and kissed me. She caught her breath when I stroked that rigid nipple and than moaned into my mouth.

I kept thinking I should take it slow. It had been almost thirty years for her, and then, assuming she was a virgin when they got married, the next seven days couldn't have been very pleasurable for her. I did try, but Lucy wouldn't let me.

It was like she wanted every caress, every nibbling kiss, and every part of my body touching hers all at the same time. I'd stroke her nipple and she'd push my hand down to the thick bush of brown hair on her mound. I'd stroke there and she'd push my face down to her breasts. No sooner would I suck gently on her nipples than she'd pull my face back up to hers and try to tie a knot with our tongues.

I knew she couldn't possibly be ready so fast, but she was moaning and panting with each touch I made. My fingertip told me I was wrong. Lucy was wet and slippery when I slipped my finger between her lips, and she groaned and impaled herself on my finger when I found her entrance.

"It's been so long. Take me now.", she murmured after she'd opened her thighs wide.

My cock head parted her wet lips, and I stroked it up over her clit a few times. Lucy gasped.

"Oh...inside me. Inside me."

I tried to be gentle, just easing my cock in a little and then pulling it back out. Lucy rocked her hips up into every stroke and tried to push my cock deeper. She finally succeeded and pulled me down until I was cradled between her soft thighs.

"Just stay like this a while, OK? I want to feel you inside me for as long as I can."

I did just as she wanted, though I did stroke in and out a few times. Lucy caught her breath with each of those strokes, and I felt her digging her nails into my ass. She was starting to breathe faster when she began rocking her hips a little. I took that as my cue to begin stroking again.

Lucy laid there under me for a few strokes, then wrapped her legs around my back. She could pull her body over my cock that way, and that's what she started doing. I'd never had a woman do that to me before, and it was incredibly erotic, almost as erotic as the little murmured words that tumbled from her lips from time to time.

"Oh God...I remember now...Ohhh..."

Making love to Lucy was like what most men envision but never quite find. If she wasn't using her legs to pull my cock inside her until I mashed her lips flat, she was pulling me down and raking her nipples through my chest hair. If she wasn't stroking my back lightly with her nails, she was kissing me and moaning into my mouth at the same time.

Lucy came at least once before I was ready. It may have been more times, but it was hard to tell. The first time she grew stiff and began to arch her back. She was kissing me at the time, and suddenly pulled her face to the side, gasped, then cried out, and heaved her hips into my stroke. She shuddered like that for almost a minute, then fell back down and began rocking her body up into my stroking cock again. I'm pretty sure there were two more, but the second wasn't as energetic.

The last one, when I gave up as well, was fantastic. I knew Lucy was getting close again. Her body was tensing and then relaxing, and I felt little contractions around my cock. She started to pant, then crushed me against her heaving chest. I felt her rigid nipples boring into my chest muscles and then the tightening around my cock.

Lucy gasped, took a deep breath, then gasped again. What followed is hard to describe because so many things happened at once. I remember her cry beginning softly, then increasing in both pitch and volume as she put her feet on the mattress and began lifting us both up. I kept stroking as she raised us higher and higher. I felt my balls tighten up and the start of the surge just as Lucy cried, "Oh!... Oh! - Oh! - Oh God."

After that, I just tried to hold on. My cock was spurting away like mad, Lucy was trying to keep it deep inside her, and all the time, she was rocking us both up and down with her legs. I came harder than I remembered ever cumming before. I didn't even mind when she eased back down on the bed, stroked my back, and murmured, "Davy, I love you so much."

Lucy kissed me just before I left her house that night. After she eased away, she stroked my face.

"Rick, I called you Davy. I'm sorry for that. I was just --"

I put my finger on her lips.

"I know what your were doing. It's OK, really it is."

Lucy didn't say or act any different at work after that, though the other women thought she did. They all knew I'd gone to her house to fix her car, and Lucy had told them about me changing her battery. They all suspected something else had happened.

Wanda was the first. I'd walked by her lathe and was careful to stay out of her reach. She stopped working, and turned to face me.

"I hear you do a good job of uh...changing batteries. Wanna change mine a few times? I could sorta charge you back up in between too."

Martha was a little more direct, but that was just Martha being Martha.

"I hear you changed Lucy's car battery. That must mean you're pretty good with your tool. My Harry isn't up to it these days. You bring that tool over and help me out. I really need to get myself all charged up...so to speak.

Even Janie suspected.

"Rick, I know women because I'm a woman, and Lucy acts like she's walking around in a dream. I know that feeling and I know what causes it. I'm not jealous or anything like that, but do you think she'd ever think about...well, I'm sure you've heard about me. Everybody else has."

That finally died down after two weeks because Jack had been caught in a hotel room with Marion by the private investigator his wife hired. That was enough scandal to take everybody's daily conversation away from Lucy and me. Nobody could understand it. Jack's wife looked like a fashion model. Marion was...well, let's just say she evidently really enjoyed eating and as my grandpa used to say, "her face could stop a clock". The prevailing theory in my department was that Marion gave good blowjobs. A couple of guys in shipping swore that was true, and since I knew them, I could believe that.

Lucy still works with me. I've always been careful to not give any of the "good" jobs to her and she understands why. It doesn't matter anyway. No matter what job I give her, she makes her bonus. There hasn't been a repeat of that Saturday either. I guess what she said was true. She just wanted to remember, and now she does.

I have to go now. Martha is waving at me from the break room. I'm pretty sure she has something special for me because somehow they found out when my birthday is and it's today. I know Lucy knows. It was just a barely noticeable touch as she passed me on her way to the break room, but it was there along with a whispered, "Happy Birthday, Rick." Then, she walked off to join the others.

It feels pretty good to know she remembered being with her husband but she also hasn't forgotten me. I think she feels more for me than that, just as I do for her, but we both know the difference in our ages means that's all it can be -- just a warm feeling. I think that works for both of us. She smiles when I walk by and I smile back. I'm pretty sure Dave is smiling somewhere as well. His bride hasn't forgotten him. After being with Lucy just once, I'll never forget her either.

12