Lucy's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy meets dad's Mistress.
3.3k words
4.21
14.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

Please read the previous chapter.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 year of age or older. Do NOT read if you don't like femdom, lesbians, voyeurism, anal play, humiliation, chastity play, or masturbation. Really, you don't like masturbation? What are you doing here? You may also come across various other elements of BDSM. Some or all of these elements may appear in different chapters.

***

It was a mostly lovely photo of Lucy's naked and long brown body and what a beautiful bottom with a beautifully gem butt plug at the center. Sarah thought about the photos on her phone as she quietly went back down to the kitchen to have her lunch. Lucy's dad was kneeling on the floor as expected waiting to be allowed to finish his lunch. On the kitchen table lunch was served for Mistress Sarah.

"Eat your lunch now pet and if you spill anything, lick it up." said Sarah.

"Yes, Mistress."

Nick consumed his lunch that included his Mistresses pee and dog food. The humiliation made his cock strain against the chastity cage. He wondered where Sarah had gone. She had said that she needed to go to the bathroom but she had just peed in the dog bowl. Anyway, it was not for a pet to wonder but to obey.

Mistress Sarah was most pleased with her little excursion. She had not seen Lucy, Nick's daughter, but rather felt her presence in the house. It was clear to Sarah that Lucy must have seen and heard something that she liked - at least enough to make her horny enough to masturbate. Now the question was, was Lucy like her dad, a submissive? Time would tell as plans would be made and executed, but first lunch.

***

"We better get ready to go out soon."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will put a few things away in the basement while you clean up in the kitchen and get ready. You can take the weight off."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I want to know all about you." Said Mistress and added under her breath "and your daughter."

Lucy could hear the front door close. She was still lying in her bed, still dazed from her orgasm or was the orgasms - many strung together into one with pain mixed in heightening her senses? Maybe she should use cloth pegs rather than her fingernails on her nipples next time.

The basement was her dad's place and Lucy didn't often go down there but now was not the time to hold back on her need to play detective. She got up and went down the stairs naked. The butt plug felt great as she walked down the stairs. She should get enough warning if they came back suddenly as she would hear the car and really, so what if she got caught. Maybe she would get a spanking. She got wet just thinking about it as she opened the basement door and turned on the light.

The steps felt cold on the soles of her feet but the light was warm. She looked around. Everything looked so normal, but still. The basement was big with plenty of space to swing a cane - ouch. She saw things in a new light now. She had read plenty of stories on spanking and lesbians but she would have to look up what her dad's Mistress had used to lock up his cock. Also, had her dad been standing when she caned him? Maybe the saw horses - she checked them but did not see anything unusual about them. Her dad was very handy and often made things that could be transformed depending on what you needed. Maybe if she put things together or took them apart she might discover a hidden dungeon in the basement. She looked at one of the cupboards that had lots of tools in it and was about her height going all the way from floor to ceiling. Then there was a whole side with work benches and various projects in various states - some in boxes. She looked at the cupboard again and looking at its sides and inside, it didn't look as deep as it was wide. She pushed one side of the back wall and voila - nothing happened.

"I guess it wasn't going to be like in a book or a TV show." she said to herself.

She sat on the sofa and looked around. Her dad would sometimes have a nap down here. And hey this was a pull out sofa bed if you wanted more room. She jumped up, pulled the bottom and back cousins off the sofa and pulled out the bed. Nice. There were ropes at each corner and the sheet had what must be pre-cum stains and some blood towards the edges where her dad's caned and stripy bottom had rubbed against the sheets as he got up. She put the pull out bed back inside the sofa and the cousins back then she pulled the sofa away from the wall. There was a wooden trunk there - a treasure chest she was sure - sex toys? It was locked with a big padlock.

"No, no, no." she said, again to no one but herself.

She sat down on the cold concrete floor, it felt nice on her warm bottom and she felt it push on the butt plug. It was clear from how clean the floor was and the markings on the floor that the sofa bed had been pulled out more than once. When had her dad made the trunk? How often did he have a Mistress in the house? What was he going to get pierced and was he really going to get a tattoo? Lucy had plenty of questions. Now focus. Picking a lock was not easy but she had done it before. After examining the padlock she got up and found the tools she needed.

Wow, thought Lucy as she opened the wooden trunk. As she had suspected it was full of sex toys. In the lid of the trunk there were canes neatly fastened to the lid. The top part of the trunk could be removed but the top part was separated into different section full of fun. Nipple clamps. Chastity cages of varying types. Suction caps and disposable needles. Under the top part were butt plugs of varying types - some with multiple bulbs. Lucy's eyes almost watered as she thought about how it would be to take some of these up the ass and her ass squeezed her butt plug tighter. Lucy started rubbing her clit with her left hand as her right kept exploring the treasures. And then there were books and magazines. Lucy tried to remember the order everything was in just in case she might borrow some these wonderful things.

***

Kneeling in front of her bed naked she let go of the nipple clamps and felt them pull on her nipples. She had never played with real nipple clamps before. These had chains going from them and she attached the other end to her pillow. The pillow was resting on the floor but as she slowly lifted her ass from the floor the pillow started pulling on her nipples. Her stretch nipples felt so good. Would she be able to lift the pillow with her nipples? Fuck this was so good. Lucy lowered her ass back to the floor and got a cane up off the floor. It was not easy to cane one's own ass but practicing would be fun. She landed 12 strokes on her ass one after the other. Ouch, the strokes really stung. She gave herself another 12 strokes in a quick succession.

As she caned herself she looked over the magazines and books that she had laid out on the bed. Yes, there was the internet but this felt like having multiple screens open at the same time. She lifted the pillow, pulling it up and off the floor so it hung from her nipples and gave herself 12 more stokes while rubbing her pussy. The stories in the books and the photos in the magazines were so hot. Lucy had picked one magazine to be open at a particular photo. It showed an older women squatting on top of her young female lover that was lying on the floor. The women had lowered her pussy lips onto the other women's waiting mouth. Lucy closed her eyes and imagined that it was her and that she was licking Professor Brown's pussy. In her mind the professor moved her pussy about and even made Lucy lick her anus. Lucy lifted the pillow up a bit with her hands and let it fall.

Wow, it felt so good to feel that tug on her nipples. She lifted it up again, further this time, closed her eyes and thought of Professor Brown doing this to her and imagined that her hands were tied behind her back. She let the pillow fall. She almost came. She spread her legs and slapped her pussy a few times before she started to rub her clit. Lucy came screaming with joy. Turning around she could see her own ass in the mirror she had placed behind her. Nice. Some butt selfies were now in order. She took some pictures of her nipples as they were pulled down by the pillow and then a video of when she removed the nipple clamps. She almost came again when she removed the first clamp and again when she finally got to the second clamp off. She massaged her nipples, ouch the pain and pleasure all mixed into one confusing bundle. She crawled into bed among all the books and magazines.

***

It was getting late in the afternoon. Lucy had fallen into a deep euphoric sleep. When she woke she quickly gathered all the books, magazines, and toys that belonged in the trunk in the basement and took them down. She put everything back in its place, well almost everything, and snapped the padlock shut. She then went to the bathroom upstairs and worked on getting the butt plug out. Slowly does it. Falling asleep or sleeping over night with a butt plug wasn't ideal as the lube tended to dry out. She reapplied some lube as best she could to her anus and what she could reach of the plug. Okay, now it was much easier to get it out. She thought she might come again when the butt plug made its exit guided by her fingers. She washed it in the basin and then washed her ass in the shower.

The cane marks were already fading - Lucy felt sad about that - clearly doing your own caning wasn't very effective.

Lucy put the butt plug away in the bottom drawer among her other toys as well as some of the books and magazines from the trunk downstairs. She didn't think they would miss them as there were so many. Putting on pink undies, denim shorts, and a black t-shirt she was dressed just in time as her dad came home.

Lucy ran down the stairs to see her dad. She was hungry and wondered what they would cook together.

"Hi, gorgeous." her dad called "We have a guest over for dinner."

Lucy's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't thought that she would get to meet his Mistress straight away but appearing from behind her dad was the women from this morning. The woman, that had had her dad on a dog leash, in a chastity cage, and had made him eat and drink from the dog bowl. Lucy wondered what would happen if they were looking after her aunt's dogs at the same time as her dad's Mistress was feed her dad. The dogs would be confused to say the least.

"This is, Sarah, Sarah this is my daughter Lucy."

Sarah was wearing nice tight jeans and a light colored t-shirt. The dark bra showed underneath as it supported Sarah nice breasts. Lucy felt a tiny bit a jealousy and wondered if Sarah could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, maybe she could even see her smallish tits.

Lucy pushed these thoughts away smiled and extended her hand. Sarah smiled and shook Lucy's hand. It was a firm confident handshake. Lucy liked Sarah's smile. It didn't stop at the mouth but went all the way to the eyes.

"Sarah will be staying the night. I was hoping we would have a nice dinner and maybe a play a board game?" said Lucy's dad.

"Sounds great." said Lucy.

They all went into the kitchen and unpacked the supermarket bags. Wow, thought Lucy, her dad was really going to cook up a storm.

***

Dinner had been fantastic. Her dad had outdone himself and she had not been bad herself. Sarah had mostly left the cooking up to them but for pealing and cutting some vegetables. They had talked and talked. Lucy had told Sarah all about her university studies and how wonderful Professor Lauren Brown was. Sarah had told her how she and her dad had met. It was in one of the cities her dad went to for work conferences and meetings and Nick had been so wonderful taking her places and showing her things and then he had invited her to come here.

"Dad, you are a sly old dog, not telling me anything." said Lucy.

Her dad smiled. "Well, I did hint at things, remember?"

"Hum, very small hints." said Lucy pretending to be peeved but smiling from ear to ear. She really wanted her dad to be happy and no matter what games they played he clearly was and so was Sarah.

Sarah and Lucy clean up after dinner while Nick set up the board game in the living room. It was one of many board games they had. This one had cities, trade, and warfare as so many others but they liked it as it didn't take days to complete and you could play a few rounds in an evening. They played, told stories, laughed, and had what felt like a ton of chocolate.

"This has been fun but I need some sleep soon." Sarah said.

Sarah was fading fast having traveled most of the day and night before.

"Thank you for playing, I better go to bed too." said Lucy.

Lucy kissed her dad good night and giving a wave to Sarah.

Lucy brushed her teeth and then flossed them adding some toothpaste to the floss. When she got out of the upstairs bed room she noticed that the lights were out downstairs and that there was light under the door to her dad's bedroom that was above the kitchen. She tiptoed and put her ear to the door. She was a bad girl, she thought, a spanking might be in order if not a caning. She got wet just thinking about it. She could hear them talking.

"Thank you for wonderful day pet."

"Thank you Mistress, it was so wonderful."

"Do you think that you daughter likes me?"

"Yes, definitely, she was just herself around you, totally free."

"I am glad. I think you have a great daughter. Has she got someone yet?"

"No, not that I know of anyway."

"Does she like women or men?"

"Don't know, never seen her with a lover, just friends as far as I can tell."

"Maybe she likes women?"

"Maybe, just want her to be happy and have lots of sex if that is what she wants."

"Wow, not many dads would say something like this."

"Well as you know, I am no ordinary man."

"Ha, ha, funny boy, now get licking, I need my orgasm induced sleep."

Sarah turned on her back and Nick knew what was expected of him. He kissed and licked her back and worked his way down towards her buttocks. Sarah loved it when he licked her ass and he loved how hard this made his cock straining against the cock cage. He humped the bed and licked with passion.

Lucy could not know what they were doing but she heard Sarah say something about her dad getting the cane for humping.

Nick kept licking and started using his fingers to play with Sarah's pussy lips and clit. She pushed her ass against his mouth. His tongue slid a bit inside and he pushed it further. His fingers were flooded in her juices. She came. He lay still as she had taught him to do following her orgasm.

"Your caning will have to wait but I want you to present your balls."

Lucy could only imagine what that would mean.

Nick got up and stood against the wall with his hands on the wall and legs spread. He knew better than to look. Sarah enjoyed lying on the bed. She knew that he would stand there as long as she wanted. Eventually she got up. Nick could hear her opening the lube. Then he felt familiar feeling of a butt plug against his ass. Fuck, this was a bigger one, one size up. Fuck it felt good once it was in. Sarah squeezed his nuts and hit them with a flat hand making sure not to her herself on the chastity cage. She could not resist and spanked him. She gave him twelve hard ones in quick succession.

"You may have some explaining to do in the morning if your house isn't well insulated. Now come to bed, pet." she said.

The light went out. Lucy looked down and saw her own hand inside her pink pants; the shorts had slipped down to her feet. She kicked the shorts off and took them and herself to her bed on a date with her vibrator, butt plug, magazines, books, cloth pegs, and last but not least her own imagination. Oh, she wished someone would give her a spanking.

Nick was sound asleep. Sarah got up and tip toed out of the room. She saw light coming from under Lucy's bedroom door. She was sure Lucy had been listening at their door so it was only fair to listen back - right? She could not hear anything at first but then she heard a moan and another. They were muffled like Lucy was biting on her pillow or gagged in some way. As the moans started to get louder and closer to one another Sarah took the risk and opened the door as quietly as possible. She had an exit plan if the door squeaked or somehow gave her away. Her marvelous exit plan consisted of her running back to her room and hoping that Lucy would just think that the door had been closed without the latch catching. She only opened the door enough for her phone to capture what was happening. She was not disappointed. Lucy's legs were spread and her beautiful ass cheeks framed the nice butt plug. Her pussy lips were pressing against a pillow between her legs and her pussy lips were nicely decorated with wooden cloth pegs. There were books and magazines close to the headboard and on the floor. If Sarah could have seen Lucy's front she would have seen that her nipples and breasts were also decorated with cloth pegs as well as her ear lopes and lips. Sarah was lost in her own little subspace. Sarah came and pressed her peg covered body parts into pillows and mattress.

Sarah closed the door and was really glad that the hinges didn't squeak. She felt a bit guilty - not to mention a little bit wet and horny - but then Lucy had been listening at their door, well probably, so it all evened out - well kind of. And, hello wasn't there something familiar about the books and magazines?

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers