Lucy's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy gets to meet her crush, her professor.
4.2k words
4.65
13.4k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers

Please read the previous chapters if you want more background.

I apologise for any mistakes but in my defence I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English not my first language. Spell and grammar check is set to Australian English.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance of real people or places is coincidental. All characters are 18 year of age or older. Do NOT read if you don't like femdom, lesbians, voyeurism, anal play, humiliation, chastity play, or masturbation. Really, you don't like masturbation? What are you doing here? You may also come across various other elements of BDSM. Some or all of these elements may appear in different chapters.

***

Chapter 3

Lucy woke up early. It was hot and she had kicked the sheets off. Lying there naked was nice though having a porn magazine or two stuck to your back was less than ideal. Falling asleep with sex toys and magazines has its drawbacks. Just as well her dad had not come to wake her up - let alone his Mistress. Lucy smiled to herself. That last one would have been funny but then she would have had to explain how she had 'borrowed' her dad's and Sarah's books and magazines and, yes, a few sex toys. She got out of bed and started cleaning up, hiding all the incriminating evidence in the bottom drawer and under the bed in shoe boxes. Where no one ever looked - right? Anyway, as they say: out of sight out of mind. Her imagination had been supercharged by the magazines and books last night and so had her orgasms. What a feeling. She would have to return all the stuff to the trunk in the basement later - maybe late afternoon.

Lucy had to go to a lecture and the university library. Summer was just around the proverbial corner - at least judging by the temperature - and she needed a summer job. She put on her PJ - pants and a t-shirt just in case her dad or his Mistress got up early. Plus she had gone to sleep with her butt plug up her ass and she needed a pocket for the vibrator just in case someone was up and about.

Getting the butt plug out was a bit of a challenge but pushing some lube in with its base helped. Too bad one's anus wasn't self-lubricating. She washed the toys and had a shower. She threw the PJ into the laundry basket and left the bathroom on autopilot, walking back to her bedroom in the nude holding the vibrator and butt plug. It was like the shower reset her brain and she had forgotten that there were other people in the house.

Luckily, there was no one on the landing and the lights were out in her dad's room at least there was no light escaping from under the door. She put the vibrator and butt plug in the underwear drawer. Now to get dressed. She was so glad that she had not been brought up with any guilt associated with masturbation. Thank you, dad, she thought. Still society's guilt games had not gone unnoticed. She had felt really sorry for her friend Monica when she was telling her about all the things she wasn't allowed to do as a child and young adult. Well at least Monica was working and studying and living away from her parents for now.

What to wear was not a problem, nice red undies, a flowery red and white skirt, white bra, and a white top. When she got down she put on an apron and started making breakfast.

***

"Hi."

Lucy turned towards the kitchen door "hi" she replied to Sarah who stood in the doorway. Sarah was smiling and her silk dressing gown was hardly what one would call tied up and thus revealed a black teddy that matched the black and red gown.

"Any chance of getting breakfast in bed?"

"Ahem, yes, sure," said Lucy "I'll throw on more eggs and bacon and put the toaster in hyper drive."

"Thank you," said Sarah.

Lucy served breakfast up on two plates and left the rest on the frypan to stay warm. She took two plates up.

"Room services," she said and pushed the door open with her left foot.

Her dad and his Mistress were sitting up in bed. Lucy scanned the bedroom for any hint of kinky play.

"Some drinks?"

"No thank you, I have a glass so if you just get me some water from the bathroom. Your dad is fine." There was an empty glass on her dad's side table.

Lucy took the glass from Sarah and went into the en-suite bathroom. No sign of kinky play in the bathroom either. She filled the glass and handed it back to Sarah and gave them both a smile. Was it her imagination or was there an extra bulge in the bed where her dad's cock was, was he locked in the cage? Was Sarah going to share her drink or maybe even piss in his glass and make him drink it? I have to stop thinking these thoughts Lucy thought, I'm getting wet and he is my dad and she is his girlfriend. She left for the kitchen and had her breakfast on the patio just outside the kitchen door enjoying the garden and the morning sun. Then she cleaned up, grabbed her old backpack and left to take the bus to the university.

***

She needed to catch up with her friend, Monica, in the library. Lucy had left her new backpack at Monica's place not that long ago and as Monica worked in the library Lucy was going to pick up her new backpack from her there. She just hoped that Monica had not looked through her bag; there was at least one rather explicit novel in there. Surely, Monica would not look in her bag, after all that would not be nice and rather bad. Lucy was reminded of her own rather not nice and bad behaviour looking through stuff that was not hers to look through. She tried to justify her own behaviour but she knew that was a slippery slope. She had been rather naughty. Hum, just like some of the characters in the books she liked to read. Characters that got caught and then punished. The need to rub her clit was growing again. Lucy tried to distract herself by looking at other passengers and playing 'what sexual exploits have these strangers been up to' but one of the women seemed to be looking very sternly at her. Lucy spent the rest of the bus ride looking out the window trying not to think about the stern woman. She looked like she was going to tell her to pull her skirt up and panties down then bend over a desk to receive her punishment. Probably in front of all the people that were on the bus. Her bus stop could not come soon enough. Her brain needed dragging out of this oh so nice naked fantasy world.

When she got off the bus she was dreaming of getting a summer job as Professor Lauren Brown's assistant but she knew that there would be plenty of applicants. Lauren was Lucy's big crush and she was only doing plant biology because of the Professor - well sort of. Yes, a double degree in computer science and plant biology sounded strange to most but Lucy had a plan. Plus distributed processing was certainly something that brought both of these fields together and was one of Lucy's key areas of interest. She had some morning lectures left this week then there were two exams and she would be done.

Lucy walked to the library and saw Monica.

"Hi, beautiful!"

Yes, Monica was looking hot, no make that a smoking hot librarian from a porn movie. And her makeup was just right making her blue eyes bluer. Her hair was sandy blond and taken back into a functional librarian's ponytail. Lucy wondered if they were mandatory. Lucy wanted to pull Monica's blue top off - easy job given how loose fitting it was. Tackling the jeans would be a bit harder as they looked like they were spray painted on - how did she get them on - naked in bed with her feet up. Would they be as hard to get off? She would have to get them off to be able to tie her up and lick her to an orgasm before introducing her to a butt plug.

"Hi, yourself, sexy, you are glowing," said Monica.

"Oh, must be the heat," Lucy made a show of wafting her hands in front of her own face.

"Here is your backpack." Monica handed Lucy her backpack. "I have to run; the boss is on my case for being behind on, well basically everything."

"Okay. You better get back to work then or you might be in trouble. Catch up soon?"

"Sure, and by the way, when I picked up your backpack I didn't realise that it was open and some of your stuff fell out." Lucy felt her face go red. "I put all the stuff back."

"Okay, thank you, Monica."

"But can I borrow the books, if you have finished them?"

"Sure." Lucy handed Monica the backpack back feel like her face was getting red.

Monica got the books out. "My parents would disown me if I had books like these at home and you don't get them in a university library." Monica put the books in her big black handbag."

Lucy wanted to say that she didn't think you would find these books in any library. Well, maybe if her dad's Mistress had a library in her dungeon. What was wrong with her today was she getting OCD with intrusive thoughts and all?

"Where did you get them?"

"Eh, um, a bookstore."

"Let's catch up and go shopping soon?"

"Sure." In her mind Lucy added shopping for dirty books to her to-do-list.

Lucy went to her lecture feeling a bit light headed. Maybe it was the heat.

***

During her lecture Lucy received a text from Sarah telling her that she and her dad would not be home until about noon the day after. Lucy looked forward to a night of sexual edging through pain and pleasure. She might even tackle the top part of that big butt plug that had two nice big bulges.

At the other end of that text message Sarah put her phone away. She had plans for Lucy's dad. She had teamed up with a local Mistress that was running femdom parties with various themes. Tonight was a party theme with glory holes. Also one of the newer Mistresses was practicing her needle work. Sarah knew whose dad would be providing a lot of the entertainment and practice. But first she wanted to help Lucy and give her a nice surprise. Sarah remembered well the different conversations she had had with Lucy and how much she liked that Professor and wanted a job working for her. This was a small world and Sarah knew a Faculty member that was sure to know Lucy's Professor, time to make some calls and meet some people.

***

Lucy's afternoon was going to plan. She had had an enema to prepare for the large butt plug. In the living room she had laid out some towels on the sofa and on the floor in front of the sofa then there was the coffee table in front of the towel on the floor. The big black butt plug with two bulbs was rising up from the towel on the floor. Lucy was lubricating it up with plenty of nice thick lube; she doubted that she would be able to take the first bulb. The coffee table was covered in fun filled books and magazines and she had connected the TV to the laptop. She was looking forward to going through the video files on the USB sticks she had found in the trunk - boy oh boy that trunk was a total treasure trove. Usually she only used her imagination but the contents of the trunk had released something in her and her mind was in sexual overdrive.

***

Sarah had dropped Lucy's dad at her friend's place. Last thing she saw was him getting undressed before being collared and led away. He was in good hands and his cock was secured in a good cage and his butt enjoying a good size plug. Sarah smiled and hurried to catch up with her good friend at the University.

***

Lucy could not believe it. She had managed to get the first bulb up her ass and she loved how full her ass was and how stretched her back entrance felt. Squatting over the butt plug she pushed against the second bulb but knew she would not be able to take it - maybe another day. The USB had the most wonderful selection of videos made by Sarah. Some of the subs were masked - maybe she had one of these websites where you pay to watch clips, Lucy made a mental note to check - while you could see the faces of others. Lucy liked to read some of the books while listening and watching with her other eye.

She put some cloth pegs on her nipples and next to them. Fuck it would hurt when they came off. Then she grabbed six more wooden cloth pegs and started putting them on her outer pussy lips as she moved up and down on the butt plug.

***

Sarah's plans were working much better than she had anticipated. Her friends had loved seeing her again and had taken her to see Lucy's Professor and introduced her. This was after she had told Sarah all the gossip on the Professor - very useful gossip.

***

The video running caught Lucy's attention away from the book she was reading. It showed a man, her dad's age, tied down bending over a wooden horse like at gymnastics. Sarah was caning him and it sounded like he was crying, no wonder as he was bleeding from a few places on his ass.

"This is what you get when I ask you to count silently and you lose count," Sarah said.

The camera operator moved round the front of the man and showed his face. Lucy's ass swallowed the second bulb and she almost had an orgasm.

Fuck, it was her dad getting caned. Fuck, she wanted to be caned. She rubbed her clit brushing against the cloth pegs. Wow, her ass felt so full and her asshole so stretched from the generous base of the butt plug. Lucy kept pushing down to get all the way to the base. She really had to fight the feeling of pushing the plug back out again.

Then Lucy froze.

"Oh!"

Lucy turned rounds grabbing the towel of the couch trying to use it and the couch for cover.

In the entrance to the living room stood Sarah and Lauren, her professor. Lauren had turned her head and was walking away.

"I will wait in the kitchen."

"Sorry," said Sarah "I wanted to surprise you".

You fucking did, Lucy thought, as she started to scrambled to turned off the TV. She threw the towel from the sofa over the books on the coffee table. Sarah could see the butt plug peeking from underneath the towel that Lucy had wrapped around her. The butt plug looked familiar, but then so do a lot of butt plugs - especially once they are almost fully up someone's ass. And, actually so did some of the books and the image on the screen for that matter. She took a quick photo on her mobile while Lucy was trying to cover things up.

"See us on the patio, I will make some coffee and don't take too long."

Lucy turned around with her eyes on the ground "yes". Was her dream job now gone? And was Sarah's tone a bit more stern like when she talked to her dad sometimes?

"Don't worry about Lauren," said Sarah in a softer tone, "she likes women, a lot."

Lucy's face went from red to dark red as she hurried to the bathroom with the butt plug still peeking out at Sarah who took a video of Lucy going up the stairs before she went to talk to Lauren.

***

Lucy pulled herself together. Reconstructing in her mind what had transpired down stairs so that in her mind Lauren and Sarah only saw her for a split second and didn't see any of the material she had been looking at. She set the shower on cold and felt the heat leave her body, it felt good. Squatting down in the shower she felt the suction cap at the base of the plug grab hold of the bathtub surface. She moved up and down a bit and gently allowed her body to reject the butt plug. It felt good but at the same time she felt empty. But how had Sarah known about her Professor Brown? Had she mentioned her? Yes, she had when they were playing board games and talking about summer jobs but how did Sarah know the Professor and get her here? Were her chances of a summer job now history?

***

Lauren was feeling less flustered. She had been shocked to see Lucy naked like that and masturbating. When she was Lucy's age she would never have even thought about doing what she had seen. She'd only ever masturbated in bed in the dark, trying to have 'normal' fantasies about men but always ending with having one of her class sisters naked and tied up underneath her licking her to an orgasm.

"Well that was refreshing," Sarah said as she entered the kitchen.

"I want her as my personal assistant," said Lauren looking out into the garden.

"I see."

"I am sure you do."

"How do you like your coffee or would you like tea?"

"Tea and some of the chocolate slices you promised me."

"My soon to be step daughter has got a fantastic body, don't you think? And she makes great chocolate slices."

"Yes to the body and if the slice correlates with the body then hurry up with it."

"So, when you say personal assistant, I take it you mean very personal?"

"Yes."

"Well she talks about you a lot and I am sure she has got a crush on you. Why don't we have a look at what she was reading?"

Before Lauren could answer, Sarah was off. Lauren followed. Sarah lifted the towel of the books.

"Well, well, what a naughty soon to be step daughter I have, she has been going through my stuff. She will need to be punished."

Before Lauren knew it the words had left her lips. "Can I watch?"

"We can do better than that. If she agrees to be disciplined, I will let you do some caning yourself."

As Sarah said this she looked straight into Lauren's beautiful brown eyes. Lauren smiled back at Sarah.

***

When Lucy came down they all sat down for tea and chocolate slice on the patio outside the kitchen.

"You make a fantastic slice," Lauren said to Lucy.

"Thank you," Lucy felt like she was getting red again.

"The job or personal and research assistant is yours if you want it? Not just because of your marks at the University and the slice but also because Sarah and her friend have put in a very good word for you."

"Yes and yes please and thank you," said Sarah, her face lighting up with joy.

"But there is the small business with trust," said Sarah.

"What?"

"Yes, you have been going through my things. You didn't even lock the padlock back on."

She hadn't checked but the lock on Lucy's face told her that she had been right in her guess work.

"I am so sorry, I just wanted to know more about the woman that is dominating my dad."

"What do you know about me dominating your dad?"

"Eh, well ... I saw that ..."

"Have you been spying on us?"

"No, but I saw you lead my dad from the basement and into the kitchen - naked."

"Interesting," said the Professor and took a sip of her tea.

"So what do you think I should do now that I have found that you have been going through my things - no matter what you saw or didn't see?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well don't you think that you deserve some discipline?"

"Maybe."

"What do you think would be an appropriate punishment?" Sarah looked at Lauren.

"Twenty four strokes with the cane," Lauren said.

Lauren said this as she put her cup down and looked at Lucy.

Lucy gulped.

"What do you think?" Sarah looked at Lucy.

Lucy saw that this was her way out - if she wanted an out. The look on Sarah's face said it all. Should she take this little step that could never be undone? A little step that would take her into a new world.

"Yes," Lucy said on her in-breath.

"Talking on the in-breath, well aren't you talented. Down stairs after we finish here then it is and I will use the opportunity to give Lauren tips on how to keep her new personal assistant in line," said Sarah.

"But given that you need to be naked for your punishment take your clothes off right now," Lauren added.

Lucy was partly numb but she stood up and started to get undressed. She folded her clothes neatly and placed them on one of the empty chairs and then sat back down again.

Once they finished the tea and slice Lucy walked in front of the two older women. She knew that Lauren would be checking her out as she had been when she got undressed. Lucy liked it, this was almost like out of a book where an older woman takes a younger woman under her wings but has to discipline her and control her.

***

Lucy would never forget her first caning courtesy of Lauren and Sarah. Sarah also made sure that she would be able to see it from a different angle at a later time by setting up a camera making sure that only her and Lucy's bottom were in view as an extra caution she gave Lucy a simple carnival mask to put on. Once Lucy was lying down on the bed with pillows under her pussy to lift up her ass Sarah started warming her ass up by giving her a firm spanking.

AlonThor
AlonThor
75 Followers
12