Lucy's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will help you take the caning more easily, thus a hot caning rather than a cold one."

Following the warmup Lucy received twelve firm strokes with enough time for Lucy to thank Sarah and Lauren for each stroke.

Turning off the camera, Lauren was then allowed to cane Lucy but only lightly and from a short distance, Then Sarah put some leather protection on Lucy's back and tailbone area so that Lauren could cane a bit harder and practice her aim. Only the strokes that left a strong red mark were counted towards the 24.

After what must have been more than 30 strokes from Lauren alone, Sarah decided that Lucy had had her 24 strokes - 12 of which had been expertly delivered by Sarah. Lucy kissed the cane and thanked them both.

Sarah bent down to Lucy and whispered into her ear.

"You better thank your new Mistress properly, young lady, do you want to kiss her feet, her pussy, or ass?"

"Her pussy," Lucy whispered back.

Sarah got up and disappeared from Lucy's field of vision. After a few whispers Lauren came into Lucy's field of vision. She was naked and looked good enough to eat.

Lauren got on the bed and positioned her pussy in front of Lucy. Lucy felt like time stood still. Lauren moved down closer. Her pussy lips were so close to Lucy's lips. Lucy made up the distance and started licking. Fuck she tasted good Lucy thought as she felt herself get consumed by the moment, a moment where time did not exist, just her pleasing the woman of her dreams.

Lucy felt Lauren's hand on the back of her head as Lauren came. Lucy didn't stop licking and fingering Lauren until Lauren said "stop, too sensitive now," and pushed Lucy's head away. Lucy kept fingering herself with her other hand, she was so close.

"Stop masturbating, Lucy," said Sarah. Lucy stopped. She was so close.

Sarah went to her trunk and got something out. Lucy could not see what it was but she heard Lauren gasp and say "nice one". Then she felt fingers lubricate her ass and pussy. Then a belt was fastened around her waist, butt plug pushed into her ass and a short wide rubber cock unto her pussy then a metal strap was attached and locked in place with padlocks.

"Much better," said Sarah "this should stop you masturbating - maybe. Here are the keys."

Lauren grabbed the keys Sarah had tossed to her and smiled. Having a personal assistant would be a whole lot of fun.

12