All Comments on 'Lucy's Captor'

by Kari09

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

seeing as this is one of my fantasies, i enjoyed. It's not for everyone, but i liked it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proofread

Excellent story. Don't just rely on spell check though. After you finish it, let it rest for a day or so and go back and read it again. Helps to pick up the spelling errors.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Nicely done!

Welcome, new author, and thank you for your first story; it was very good and you should feel pleased with it. As Anonymous said, nothing beats a thorough read-through before submitting, and spell-checkers are notoriously unreliable in proofing work.

See if you can find someone to read it for you once you have finished with it -- you'd be surprised how often little errors show up for them that you simply don't see.

Well done -- five stars, and please write lots more, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong catagory

kidnapping and rape stories belong in non-consent catagories

Sexiimama2013Sexiimama2013over 7 years ago
Great Job

This deserves a small round of applause as this was good for a first timer, well done. I'm not going to beat a dead horse. So I'm just going to say very well done and keep the story going. Very interested in reading in the, hopefully, very near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Point of view

Really liked the story. Please proof read, I found the mistakes pulled me out of the story. You refered to the kidnapper as "him" most of the time which I liked but you also called him "you" some of the time. Keep it all the same, and as a female reader I preferred "him".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heyya, Keri

Nice first story. Proof readings issues are tricky if you don't have a beta reader/editor. If you don't have someone IRL you can trust your porn thoughts to, many readers here would help, if you ask. Stay away from using 'you.' Very few people enjoy reading that. Use first person 'I' and third person 'he/him' only. Readers will respond much better.

This was kidnapping and rape. Getting off in spite of that doesn't make it fit the consensual category. It ought to have been posted in noncon/reluctance. Although, I kept expecting you to spring out the old faux rape/it's really the boyfriend thing. You may be planning to take it to a consensual relationship. That's fine, but some will argue that starting this way means in can never be truly consensual. Sucessful stories that straddle the categories usually have a note from the author at the start of each chapter with a warning/explanation. *Hey, starting with bad, mean, scary things but will end up eventually with unicorns and puppies, just wanted to let everyone know!*

It's your story so it needs to feel right to you but...most readers like their damsels with a bit of backbone. Don't let her give in too fast. Even if, especially if, the sexual stuff is great she's still at the mercy of a kidnapping rapist. Readers generally dislike magical cocks that turn the heroine into a raving pain slut cum dump whore for my master idiot instantaneously. Have some respect for this poor woman you are writing. Don't forget to humanize him in some way(s) if it's going consensual.

If this is continuing, please keep the same title and add chapter/part numbers.

virgin24virgin24over 7 years ago
keep going

I love this so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thumbs up

This was pretty good. I'm looking for a sequel and realised it's your first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not BDSM

It’s definitely not BDSM - that infers consent. Having an orgasm during rape is a physiological response it doesn’t mean she wanted what happened to her.

I your imagination try putting a person you love in the role of the kidnap & rape victim, how would they react? This wouldn’t be an enjoyable situation, why would she want him to stay with her? He’s kidnapped and raped her, for all she knows her only way out of this could end with her death.

Kidnap and rape fantasies are common which is what I think you’re aiming for BUT only when it’s a fantasy scenario eg with a trusted lover/partner. Because anyone who would kidnap and rape someone with a view to keeping them as a sex toy is seriously fucking unhinged. A kidnap victim is likely to experience the same cycle of emotions as someone who is grieving for a loved one, that’s because their hopes and dreams for the future have essentially just been killed by the psycho who believes it’s fine to claim and own another human being against their will.

Real kidnapping and rape isn’t sexy it’s a huge emotional trauma. Oh, and the guy having a magic cock is just lame.

Tess (UK)

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6almost 2 years ago

I love it! This is a common dream, of many women. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous