Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy's boss has big plans for her P.A's personal development.
4.4k words
4.25
9.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hikolu
Hikolu
24 Followers

Lucy took a quick trip to the bathroom before leaving the office for the day. As she freshened up afterwards she looked in the mirror and critically examined her reflection. She had grown used to the way she looked over the years -- she had resigned herself to the fact in high school that she would never be classically beautiful, nor pneumatic-bodied the way some of the girls who were picked for the cheerleading squad back then. But she had kept reasonably fit during her college years -- fighting a constant battle against her body's seeming desire to pile on pounds.

Just this morning, Skyla, her boss, had told her what a nice smile she had. She considered herself lucky in having a boss like Skyla, other P.As in the company were often seen hurrying along halls juggling coffee with a perpetually worried expression, knowing that the slightest error in instruction would see them subjected to a verbal tirade. Not so Skyla. Sure, she still had to do the coffee run, but not once did the woman berate the 22-year-old for forgetting to specify Soya milk, or precisely the right amount of nutmeg sprinkles.

Her curly-brown haired reflection looked back in the mirror at herself, the odd little snub of a nose and her blue eyes completing the image. She smiled, which always made her teeth show, which at least had been straightened in her teens, even if some of them were a little too pointy. It was an odd smile she thought, she seemed to smile with her whole face, maybe that's what Sklyla considered "nice".

Lucy thought Skyla was nice, more than nice actually. Was there a possibility the compliment had been a gentle play for something more? She pulled down on her pale-grey cardigan, doing her best to accentuate her less-than ample bosom.

"Don't be ridiculous" she told herself. "She's your boss, and anyway, even if she is gay as if she would go for someone as ordinary as you".

She took her car keys out of her handbag and passed back through the open-plan area, ducking her head round the door to Skyla's office to say goodnight. She was seated at her desk pouring over a report, her blonde bobbed hair swung over her cheeks.

"Night Skyla!" she called out cheerily.

Her boss looked up and curled some of those blonde locks back over one ear. "Goodnight Lucy, have anything fun planned for the evening?"

Lucy fought the urge to blush, sure she had a few good friends she saw on weekends, but it would be very unusual for her to be doing anything "special" of a weekday evening. "Naw, just a quiet night in, you know me, Little Miss Exciting!" she quipped, raising her eyes to the ceiling self consciously.

"Oh, that's a shame, I thought maybe you'd be on a hot date or something." Skyla said, easing back in her chair, showing off her impressive, freckled cleavage, her silk blouse unbuttoned one button more than might be strictly necessary.

Now Lucy really did blush, she felt her cheeks burning in fact. "No!!" she exclaimed, a little too quickly, "Not that I don't, errr...well, I'll see you in the morning." she finished hurriedly and waved before scuttling out of the office. She made her way quickly out of the building and stopped at the Drug Store for some supplies before heading to the subway.

As the train clacked along the stops to her apartment, she replayed the end of the day in her head, except that in her imagination, Skyla had got up from her desk, and had uttered the words "Well you do now" before they would kiss passionately leading to a night of incredible lovemaking.

So engrossed was she that she nearly missed her stop prompting annoyed murmurs from those she had to squeeze past to reach the carriage doors just as they were closing. Back in her small, one bedroomed flat, she ate an unremarkable meal before settling down in her PJs in front of the TV.

A couple of hours of disinterested viewing and occasional glances at a magazine were disturbed by the ring of her cell phone.

SKYLA

Read the display. She picked up and heard the voice of her manager on the other end, except somehow different, as if there were some distortion on the line, damn network signal Lucy thought and paid it no mind, pressing her finger to her other ear to block out extraneous noise.

"Lucy honey, I'm sorry to call you in the evening, but I realised I need to have the Woolfson file for a meeting in the morning. You couldn't do me a favour and run it over to my place for me could you?"

Inwardly she groaned. That meant going back to the office, then a ride out to wherever Skyla's building was. She would be lucky to make it back much before midnight. She didn't let any of that show however and in as cheerful a voice as she could manage replied "Sure, give me your address!" And she scribbled it down on a sticky note. It was in a neighbourhood she didn't know, but the maps app on her phone would tell her where to go, no worries.

An hour or so later, she was deposited on the platform of a station where the buildings were mostly comprised of warehouses and workshops. Some small house plots lined the road, all of different types of construction, many with overgrown gardens or high fences. Surely Skyla didn't live here? She thought, though perhaps it was a warehouse conversion project she lived in. All the same, even on Lucy's wages, she could at least afford to live downtown.

She made her way through the darkened streets, ever aware of her surroundings, the file tucked under her arm and her other hand clutched around her bag, which contained her personal attack alarm. The blue dot on the map inched ever closer to the pin which marked her destination, but when she got there, she was even more daunted by what she saw. Stairs down to a basement level of an old, brick warehouse, with a hardened steel, windowless door. An intercom with a fish-eye lens was the only other adornment.

Making sure no-one was likely to corner her down there, she descended the steps, and pressed the button on the intercom.

No sound came out of the speaker in return to her summons. She peered into the camera, and jumped a little when a buzzer sounded and the door clicked to allow her entry. She stepped into a bare-brick corridor, with a concrete floor. Industrial lamps lit the passageway in pools of light. Turning a right-angle she emerged into a wide yet shallow hall, two tall braziers stood at each end of a raised concrete section.

"Skyla?" she called out, "Skyla are you there?"

No answer. She was about to turn around and get the hell out of this dark place until she heard a rasping, hissing voice call her name.

"Luuuuucyyyyyy..."

She froze and slowly turned around. The noise came again, but nearer this time, above her head height. For the first time, she noticed a pair of round holes built into the brickwork. The wall around and beneath them glistened wet with a substance that looked too viscous and silvery to be water. From it slithered the long body of a creature which her horrified mind could only find one description...

Snake Monster.

"Luuuucccyyyyy...thank your forrrr comminng when I called..."

Lucy could feel her heart thudding in her chest, the primal urge to flee gripping her and making her tremble. But the words it uttered made her stop once again and she stared at the thing in horrified fascination. "When you?...Skyla? Oh my God! Is...is that you?"

Lucy stood, open-mouthed at the gigantic serpentine body of Skyla, some thirty feet in length and what must have been three or four feet across, the scales that covered her entire flesh until they tapered off at her neck a deep olive green. Her face was a lighter shade of the same green tone, and she was completely hairless; rather, her forehead extended backwards into two long, tapering fleshy growths that hung down past her shoulders, the scaly skin resuming down their length.

She sported a pair of massive, heavy looking, round breasts, the outer skin of the orbs as thickly scaled as the rest of her, but the inner almost yellow in colour, and at their centre, thick, rubbery wet looking teats that crowned her magnificent bosom.

Her snake tail began at her hips, and the front and underbelly of it were covered in thicker sections than the rest of her, except for a large, pinky-red moist fleshy slit, some two and a half feet in length that made up her cloaca. She was covered head to tail in the same thick slime that seeped from the hole from which she had emerged. It must lead to some...some sort of nest? thought Lucy.

She slithered down the stone stairs that led from the wall with its round openings from which Skyla had emerged, leaving a diminishing trail of slick as it dried on her scales, and came to within a few feet of her PA, her humanoid upper half sitting upright, her muscular snake part supporting her weight. Slowly, the bulk of her belly and tail coiled up behind her.

"It suited me to assume a pleasing shape for you" she hissed, her words providing final confirmation that this creature and her boss were indeed, one and the same. "One you would find attractive and -- I am ssssory, would lull you into a falssse ssssense of ssecurity"

Lucy found the beginnings of tears stinging her eyes and a hard lump forming in her throat. This...this thing she had been serving for the last 18 months had been kind for only one purpose she could think of. Somehow, she found the courage to vocalise it.

"Are you...are you going to eat me?" she managed to say, her voice breaking in fear.

"Eat you?! Heavensss, no! Ssssurely you mussst know you are far too preciousss to be consssidered food. No, ssssoonn you ssshall be like me my ssssweet" she hissed "And you sssshall become my beloved mate."

The sense of relief that she wasn't about to be Skyla's next meal made her stop retreating for a moment, but the first revelation of Skyla's real intentions towards her were no less stunning in their import. "Your...muh..mate?!" Lucy stammered and squeaked in nervousness.

"I have sssearched long for one whom I might conssssider sssuitable" Skyla replied, advancing on Lucy. "I never expected to fall in love asss well." And she leaned forwards, opening her thick lips and kissed the stunned secretary full on the mouth, a flickering serpentine tongue questing forwards to tickle Lucy's.

Lucy tensed at first but then groaned and relaxed as she kissed the inhuman form of the snake woman back, her hands going to the silky smooth, lubricated scales of Skyla's neck. She felt her nipples harden and graze against the cotton of her white stretchy jumper. She tasted incredible, honey sweet, cloying amber that glided over her tongue and down her throat to warm her insides. They kissed for what seemed like many minutes, until at last their mouths separated with a wet smack.

"What ARE you?" Lucy asked breathlessly, the pricking of the cotton against her suddenly hard nipples and the sensation of warm moistness in her panties making her realise just how attractive she found Skyla's true form.

"The lasssst of my kind. Human scientists know so little of the Earth's passsst. Our place in itssss history hasss long been forgotten. Once, your race worshipped usss as Godessess. When our Queen wasss due to passs on, the humanssss would choose one of their kind to take her placcccce."

Lucy found she was breathing in shallow breaths, aroused by the unfolding truth of Skyla's true identity.

"Take her place." She repeated, and exclaimed as she connected the dots "She made her the next Queen! Made her, turned her into one of you!"

"Yessss. The two would mate, and a new brood would be born." Lucy turned on the spot as Skyla circled her, keeping her eyes locked with that of the serpent woman.

"But...you...looked human, earlier, that is." Lucy managed to reply, the statement begging the answer to an unspoken question.

"An illusion, a trick of the mind. Humansss believe what their eyesss see. But now I mussst know; do you want thisss giffft?" Skyla hissed, her long, clawed fingers slithering over Lucy's neck, so smooth, so silky and cool against her warm skin.

"Y...yes." She stammered, and then, emboldened, declared with more confidence. "Yes. I want it! I want to be like you, you're beautiful!" Then she frowned. "But how?"

Skyla reached down with a scaly sea-green and yellow clawed hand to the enormous slimy gash in her belly and parted the lips of her hot cunt. "As it was done in the old time, I shall take you into my womb. Feed you, nourish you, and eventually, I shall give birth to you, in your new body."

Lucy hesitated for a second, the moment of decision was truly upon her now. She could still try and run from this place, keep running, and never look back. Would Skyla (or whatever her real name was) actually kill her to prevent her talking about what she had seen? But she was so beautiful, so strong. To be a creature like that! Incredible! That was what she was being offered. Not only that, but to mate with her, whatever that involved.

The wetness between her legs and the raging itching of her nipples told her what she needed to know about those feelings. Her next actions indicated which way those two opposing thoughts might fall.

She started into action and began to undress, her fate sealed in that moment, pulling her sweater over her head, which made her hair flop back into place. Soon, she would have none she thought, and that thought thrilled her. She wore no bra, for she had hurriedly dressed when Skyla's summons had come. She prised off her sneakers and turned to face her prospective mate before removing her blue jeans and the moist wrinkled panties, leaving the whole arrangement in a pile.

The Snake Woman slithered round her naked body and the sensation was incredible. She actually gasped, and when Skyla tilted her head to kiss her, Lucy met her mouth with her own once more before Skyla unfurled her coils, taking Lucy into her arms in one smooth motion, lifting her off the ground. Lucy felt limb, weightless with exhilaration and adrenalin as she thought about what was next.

Lucy looked down as Skyla parted the enormous rubbery lips of her cloaca and pointed Lucy's toes towards it. She felt the warm, sticky wetness meet and envelop her feet and quickly her calves as she slid silkily into Skyla's vaginal canal. By the time her thighs were being enveloped, her feet were already entering what passed for the Lamia's cervix, and descending into her womb.

The warm, comforting pleasure of being drawn downwards into the fleshy sac was incredible, her skin tingled with hypersensitivity and she groaned in arousal when her crotch was enveloped, leaving her torso above the waist standing proud of Skyla, who caressed Lucy's tits as the young woman tilted her head up to look at her.

"Puh...please!" she gasped. "Take me!" Skyla's face was rapt with as much sexual ecstasy as Lucy's and she hissed loudly before she gently placed her hands on Lucy's shoulders and pushed her downwards, rapidly enclosing her ribs and bosom, momentarily halting to direct Lucy's hands and arms into her cunt.

"Ready?" she asked to which Lucy simply nodded before Skyla pushed down on the human girl's head, stuffing her into her thick serpentine body.

Skyla lay down sideways, her underbelly swollen with the bulky mass of Lucy's body which was already fully within her womb. The bloated section rose and fell with the Lamia's heavy breathing, her clawed hands and scaly arms spread out over it. Over the next day the bulk would become ever larger as Lucy's metamorphosis into a Lamia began to take place.

Skyla would occasionally hiss with perverted sexual gratification at the sensation of Lucy growing inside her, especially when a spurt of growth would make her belly visibly and audibly stretch.

Lucy felt herself sinking down within the fleshy enacasement. Her skin tingled and began to feel numb as she curled into Skyla's womb. Just as she thought she might struggle for breath, she felt something pierce her navel, without pain, just pressure which pushed against the resistance of her skin before puncturing through and suddenly, as her flesh was joined to that of Skyla, she found herself able to "breathe" again, though she was being respirated through the serpent woman's blood supply. She could also feel something else, not thoughts, so much as feelings, the joyous, rapturous love of Skyla rained down upon her, a sense of protective adoration.

Time didn't seem to pass there, her entire world a pink, warm glow. Occasionally she would shift inside Skyla and was conscious that her body was changing, and on the second day, where she had been able to pedal her legs, they no longer had movement independent from one another. Occasionally, thoughts of her old human self would drift into her mind, how she had been so undemanding, so loathe to express herself, her wants, her needs, to seek out what she desired. But now, she felt she could do anything, take the pleasure she needed from her mate who held her so wonderfully within her womb.

The world within Skyla eventually began to feel confining, too small for her and the bulk of the body she knew was becoming monstrously serpentine. She had no real idea of how many days had passed, she slept long hours as her body grew, but eventually she felt the savage contractions of Skyla's uterus, coaxing her towards her rebirth.

She pushed upwards for all she was worth, up through the sticky, mucusy folds of Skyla's gaping cunt and with a gasp she took in a deep breath, her hairless head emerging from the bloated body of her would-be mate with a wet, liquid noise, her hairless head emerging from the larger creature. Skyla's vagina spasmed, squeezing and encouraging Lucy to continue her slimy emergence.

The new Lamia squirmed and writhed, enough to get her scaly shoulders, like her head, a sickly yellow in colour, covered in stringy birthing slime, over the threshold of Skyla's labia.

She worked her arms out of the enormous vaginal slit, her hands now tipped with sharp, clawed fingernails, the skin covered in silky smooth yellow scales, with a black winding patternation along them. Levering herself upwards, her new, large breasts, which mimicked those of Skyla were prised free, wobbling enormously when they made their exit. Oh, this was beginning to feel good -- very good!

She could hear Skyla's rasping hiss as she rebirthed Lucy as her serpent daughter, the mass of her long body still inside her bulging tail until Lucy's abdomen emerged, with her enormous slit which mimicked that of her "mother". Her tail, nearly as long as Skyla's, although she had some growing to do yet, followed, the yellow scales glistening wet as it disgorged itself from Skyla's cunt.

Her tail went on and on, taking several minutes to ooze fully from Skyla until at last Lucy's tail began to taper and she slipped fully reborn onto the floor in a slimy mess of birthing fluid and panted and gasped there for a moment like a fish out of water, Skyla lying close by, recovering from the effort of rebirthing her new mate, slime still drooling from her slit.

Lucy's mind was a mass of confused thoughts and emotions. Practical issues like "how do I get upright?" and "I have no legs, how do I stand" competed with the deluge of new sensations her snake's body was communicating to her brain. She was strong, she was big, no, not just big, she was enormous, and most of all, she was horny, ridiculously horny in fact, and sex was not just something to aspire to anymore, it was a fully-fledged need, like hunger.

She reared up onto her belly and hissed loudly, her coils unwinding until her monstrous tail was laid out in full, not quite as large as that of Skyla's yet, maybe twenty to twenty-two feet in length. But she would eventually grow to be every bit as large as her mate, as Skyla assured her as the older serpent woman coiled around her newborn.

Hikolu
Hikolu
24 Followers
12