Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Luuuuucyyyyyyy...you are beauuutifuuul!" Skyla hissed as the pair of them slid over and around each other.

"I am your beloved mate assss wasss my dessstiny! Thisss isss wonderful! Ssssso sssstrong, sssso sssssensssual!"

Lucy replied as she got used to speaking in her new, rasping voice, still her old human voice, but with the same intonation as that of her Mother and lover. Their mouths met, their scaly lips moving wetly, their clawed hands groping each other's bloated breasts. Lucy began to feel a building pressure within her, down where her enormous slit had replaced the bipedal pelvis, unlike anything she had ever experienced. It increased in intensity as she grew ever more aroused, and it felt so, so good!

The needy, sexual tension reached a crescendo and she broke the kiss, panting in ecstasy and looked down. From her cuntslit a spire of thick flesh began to swell, cresting upwards, its shape and function becoming all too obvious as it emerged from her mucusy folds; a stiffly erect penis, as thick as a man's forearm and nearly as long. It was as yellow-green as the rest of her, studded with small round nodules, with a large, bulbous helmet and gaping cumhole, which was already bubbling precum as thick as human semen.

Large veins pulsated along its length and it throbbed and quaked as it grew to an impressive apex of hardness, maybe two feet in length.

"A peenisssss...at lassst!" she hissed.

"At lassst?" her mate enquired with a wry smile as she slithered against her, her long green scaled fingers sweeping over Lucy's quivering member enticingly, making the other Serpent Woman hiss with pleasure. Oh it was glorious! The slightest touch of Skyla's hand sent thrilling pleasure down her hardness and deep into her body, making her internalized gonads quake.

"When I wasss human, I often fantasssisssed about having a thick, hard penisss, making love to you, coming inssside you, making you pregnant with my sssperm" she replied. It felt good to confess that now, to tell Skyla that she had made that fantasy come true in the most incredible and potently powerful of ways. She hadn't even admitted it to herself before now, using online dickgirl porn and virtual worlds to get out that sexual tension she felt, as she would masturbate at night in her one-bedroom flat.

"Then mate with meeee, my love! Mate with meeee nowww!" Skyla exclaimed in encouragement, and Lucy pushed her new appendage against the wet orifice from which she had slithered only minutes earlier. The crashing wave of pleasure that met her entry into Skyla's cunt was almost unbearable. It flooded down her stiff prick to her internalized, newly formed gonads, the size of grapefruit, out into her tail and up towards her hyper-grown breasts.

"It feeelss incredible! You...your cunt! Issss ssssooo beautiful!" she hissed as the pair of them began to mate, coils entwining, serpentine hips grinding.

"I looove being a monssster!" she confessed as she drove her shaft deep, deep inside Skyla, "Thank you for thisss gift!" she exclaimed as their lovemaking reach new heights of instensity, Skyla milking Lucy's shaft vigorously.

Skyla's own dreams of mating with another of her kind after a millennia, were finally fulfilled when Lucy erupted inside her, litres of her thick, potent serpent semen gushing into her mate, the hot, electric pleasure shooting up her cock with each spasm and spurt of her seed. Each time she was rocked with a painful spasm of her penis, she thought she would die of the pleasure, the drilling of her cum outwards carried on for several minutes.

Once their inhuman union was accomplished, Skyla led the way to her nest, back through the slimy holes in the brick wall through which the first vision of reptilian beauty had emerged before Lucy's transformation. Several openings in the sides of the tunnel spoke of what must have been a warren of passages which ran what could be several miles underground.

They slithered through perhaps a quarter mile of tunnel, the brickwork thick with the slime which their bodies produced from between their scales. At its end, it opened out into a larger chamber, dominated by an enormous pit, full of the same grey slime which coated the tunnels. The sides were stepped in two large shelves, upon which a fully-grown serpent woman could lie comfortably.

Lucy immediately and instinctively plunged into the pit, head first, her long, snakey body following after her. Being suspended in the filth was like being back in Skyla's womb, but it was as nothing to the sensual pleasure that accompanied her mate's entry into the pool, their scaled bodies gliding over each other like silk. From above, their nest looked like one mass of churning snake, as coils rose and fell beneath the glutinous muck. They slept long in each others' embrace, resting as Lucy's seed did its work.

The next morning, she awoke to see Skyla slithering from the pool up onto the side. She watched in amazement and loving adoration as Skyla's cunt flowered open, the elder Lamia hissing loudly and she held her clawed hands out to receive the first of the emerging eggs that Lucy had fertilized with her sperm. It slowly oozed from the serpent woman's slackened cuntlips, covered in a thick slime and she passed it into Lucy's yellow, clawed hands, who would reverently place it on the opposite bank, where it was soon joined by several more.

"Our children...will be ssstrong!" she said to Skyla as she slid up to join her, laying her head on her mate's scaly breast, and Skyla stroked her hairless scalp and the two long growths that hung from the back of it. "And beautiful...like their other Mother" came the reply. "And they ssshall inherit thisss planet, thankssss to ussss and our love..."

12