Lucy's collar

Story Info
Lucy receives her collar and has a new experience.
2.9k words
4.46
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday morning, unbidden Lucy awakened me with her marvelous mouth devouring my cock, then she fixed breakfast while I showered. How lucky can you get? She sat with me while I ate and reminded me that Jacqui should have her collar ready.

"Be ready to go at five sharp and we'll visit her shop before we go to dinner."

"I can't wait, Master."

"Neither can I."

She kissed me goodbye at the door.

"Hurry home, Master."

"Will do, baby."

Images of Lucy wearing her new collar filled my head all day as I built amp racks. I tried to conceal the erection that threatened to embarrass me all day. We finally loaded the truck the amps were going in and were done for the day on time.

I hurried home, eager to pick her up and head for Jacqui's shop. Lucy was ready and waiting as eager as I was. She had cleverly worn a cornflower cardigan and grey skirt with nothing underneath. Perfect choices, easy to remove and show off Jacqui's handiwork. As always, she looked gorgeous.

"Hey baby, ready to make it formal?"

"Yes, I am. so ready, Master."

"You look amazing, by the way."

She snaked her arm through mine, lay her curls on my shoulder, and said, "I love you with all my heart, Master."

"I love you too, gorgeous."

We practically floated down the stairs and through the streets to Jaqui's. She was waiting for us and greeted us with a simmering smile.

"You two look like lovebirds."

"Because we are, Ma'am."

"What she said."

"I've finished your collar, would you like to put it on your beautiful slave, Dave?"

I nodded solemnly. Jaqui led us back into her workspace, turned to her workbench, and held up her marvelous craftswomanship. The supple black leather's richness complimented the brightly gleaming chrome D-rings perfectly.

"Remove the sweater, slave."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She removed her cardigan unveiling her beautiful breasts. I noticed Jacqui's eyes widen as she appraised Lucy. Her nostrils distended as she brought the collar to her and fastened it behind her neck. As she adjusted it, her hands casually grazed Lucy's erect nipples. She stepped back to assess the fit, then took it off, stepped back, and lay it on the bench where she made a slight adjustment.

"That should be right. I expect you'd like to do the honors yourself."

She offered the lovely collar to me.

I gave Lucy a subtle nod, clueing her to kneel, that she understood immediately. She dropped to her knees facing me with simple elegant grace. A brilliant smile illuminated her gorgeous face. I accepted the collar from Jacqui and gazed into Lucy's luminous blue eyes. She was about to give herself to me ceremonially, but she had stollen my heart on the CC train and owned me ever since. I leaned down with the open collar poised before her throat.

"In giving yourself to me you bestow the right to control you to any degree and in any way I wish. You will have a safe word with which you can bring any scene to a halt or to slow it down. I advise you to employ it judiciously. In short you are pledging unquestioning obedience and devotion. Do you accept my collar, slave?"

"I do, Master."

I fastened the collar behind her neck and kissed her lips.

"Do you like your collar?"

"I adore it like I adore you, Master."

"I think you should thank Jacqui for her wonderful work.'

"Definitely, Master. Miss Jacqui, how may I thank you for my exquisite collar?"

"You have a very beautiful mouth my dear."

Lucy looked toward me and flashed a happy smile when I nodded permission.

"I hoped that would be your choice, Ma'am. I've admired your beauty since our first meeting. I'd be honored if you allow me to worship you."

"Come here sweet slave."

Jacqui sat in the chair beside her workbench, leaned back and raised her skirt to offer her bare smooth pussy. Lucy knelt between her spread legs and began kissing her way along the lithely muscled thighs framing the pathway to paradise.

Watching Lucy's eager assault on Jacqui's lovely pussy was a great moment in spectator sports. My slave took to her task with skill and verve, eliciting moans of pleasure from the beautiful Domme from first contact. She told me she had experience with women, but she under promised and was currently over delivering.

The aggressive way Lucy was approaching her task, seeming to enjoy the opportunity to devour Jacqui's sex. The brilliant view presented to me by my vantage from behind Lucy where I could see her heart shaped ass swaying as she dined was spectacular. Jacqui grinned, delighting in the mouth feeding between her shapely thighs. She quickly brought Jacqui to a powerful explosion of passion, clutching my beautiful baby's head to her pussy forcefully, as she cried out her ecstasy.

I gave her time to enjoy the aftershocks and descend from the plateau of pleasure Lucy had taken her to before asking what the charge was for her work.

"If I could partake of that delightful service occasionally, then I will happily make the collar and other leather goods available to you and your delectable slut as fair-trade barter."

She stroked Lucy's cheek and looked inquiringly into her eyes.

"That would be up to Master, I belong to him."

Both women turned their expectant expressions my way.

"It sounds like a win-win-win to me. Got yourself a deal Jacqui."

We shook on it, the women kissed briefly, and I walked out of the shop beside my newly collared slave.

"I'm very proud of you, baby. It was so beautiful watching you thank her."

"It was pretty cool from my position, Master."

"You like eating pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I always have. Is that okay.?"

"Everything about you is okay."

I put my arm around her and held her close as we walked up the street looking for all the world like any other couple.

"Master, I have an audition later this week."

"Oh, wow, that's very cool."

"I'm really excited."

"I bet you are. What's it for?"

"A new musical apparently."

"You get to sing."

She broke out a glowing smile and nodded excitedly.

"I can't wait, but I'm nervous. Ms. Jackson made an appointment for me with a vocal coach tomorrow. She said she's great and she'll get me ready for the audition."

"I'm thinking a star is born."

"I've never been so happy in my whole life."

We stopped, turned to face each other and kissed. The rest of the city faded away for that moment leaving us in a cone of isolation. Until a cab horn warning a zoned-out passenger ripped us from our reverie.

"Are you as hungry as I am, baby?"

"Starving, Master."

"There's a good Italian joint right down the avenue, sound good?"

"Perfect, Master."

We wandered down to the little place across from the former NY Port of Authority building that was now Google's offices. My favorite waiter, Victor was on, and he directed us to a table near the front that offered a good view of the passing people parade.

We shared a bottle of Vermentino di Sardegnia at Victor's suggestion. It was quite delicious and set us up for a wonderful meal that started with a wood oven pizza, followed by a scrumptious Tuscan chicken dish, and finished with delicious cannoli. Victor treated us to limoncellos to cap off the meal.

"I don't know what I should sing for my audition, Master."

"Customarily they like to hear a ballad and something up tempo."

"I know, but Ms. Jackson said they wanted to hear a ballad."

"Do you know one well?"

"I like All I Want."

"Olivia Rodrigo?"

"Yeah, it's cool."

"That would be good. Do you have sheet music for it?"

Her expression revealed immediately that she didn't.

"There's a classic that I imagine the accompanist would probably know. It's called Frank Mills, from Hair. I love the song. When we get home we'll find it online."

We got a start on walking off dinner on the way home before googling the song. First, we found a couple of performance videos of Frank Mills, then All I Want.

Lucy sang along with the videos. If I'd known about the audition, I'd have brought a vocal eliminator from the shop so she could have sung them in the clear. That said, she sang them both beautifully, amazing me with her wonderful voice. Her performance on Frank Mills was perfect, her voice soared, and she got both the humor and the pathos available in that song.

"That was incredible, baby. You could use either of them. Print the lyrics and learn them. Then I'd say take the vocal coach's advice about which to use."

"Are you sure? Isn't Hair pretty old?"

"Ask the coach, she'll know more about that than I probably. But Hair's a pretty iconic show. And they just did a new production recently."

She sang them both a couple of more times before getting the flogger and coming over to me and dropping to her knees. She handed the flogger to me with a happy smile.

"Your turn, Master. Thank you for helping me."

"Your career is important. We have all the time in the world for our fun and games."

"I need to show you how grateful I am for my collar. I thanked Miss Jacqui, now it's time for me to thank you."

I lifted the flogger, traced the tips of the tresses across her tits.

"Topping from the bottom?"

"Just wanted it to be handy in case you wanted to flog me. Of course, it's always up to you if you think I need correction or if you just feel like using me that way."

"Do you think I should flog you?"

"If you'd like to. I know inflicting pain is how you make love."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Loved, Master."

I lay the flogger next to me on the couch reached behind her head and drew her toward me so I could kiss her softly.

"I don't have to hurt you to make love to you. I like to, but it isn't always necessary."

"Obviously you can make love to me any way you like, Master. I am officially your property now."

She fingered her collar proudly.

"Go warm up the bed. I'll be right along."

She popped to her feet and headed toward the bedroom while I watched, admiring her amazing ass. I gave her a wolf whistle that made her look back over her shoulder, wink, and sashay seductively to our bed. It was wonderfully exaggerated and reminded me of Marilyn Monroe's entrance at the train station in Some Like it Hot.

I swung by the bathroom on my way to follow her.

When I got to the bed, she shifted over and patted the space she just vacated. I shed my clothes and slipped in.

"Did I get it warm enough for you, Master?"

"Perfect. On your back."

She rolled onto her back and smiled expectantly at me.

"I didn't want to flog you tonight, but of course I have something a little kinky in mind."

"That's my Master."

I'd grabbed a dental floss dispenser from the bathroom.

"What's that for, Master?"

"I'll show you."

I pulled about six inches of floss out, cut it off, and fashioned a slip knot at one end.

Then I leaned over and began suckling her left nipple. She sighed and pressed the nipple into my mouth. Her hand stroked the back of my head encouraging me to continue pleasuring her.

When I released her now hard, swollen flesh she whimpered her disappointment until I put the floss knot on and pulled it tight. She seemed to enjoy the tight bite of the thin fiber, moaning as I pulled it to stretch her nipple up and draw her beautiful breast into a conical shape.

"How's that?"

"It hurts beautifully, Master. I knew you must have something up your sleeve."

I repeated the process on her other nipple. We both enjoyed the suckling part of the exercise. When her nipple was engorged and captive in the floss loop, I pulled both up firmly making her whimper. The reins formed by the floss promised to be great fun. I rose from the bed and dragged her out behind me.

The tension on the loops bit deeply into her nipples as I led her around the apartment. They definitely did their job causing instant compliance when I directed her movements by exerting minimal pressure on them in any direction.

"Oh, I do like this. These babies definitely get your attention."

"They are wicked, Master."

"They are just skinny string. Your Master on the other hand is wicked."

"Wonderfully so."

I pulled her toward me and kissed her deeply as I separated the reins and stretched them apart. She squealed into my mouth. I guided her back to bed and finally released the reins.

"If only I had a hitching post to secure my mare."

She made a whinnying sound then expelled air forcefully through loose lips in a moderately successful horse impression. I laughed and stroked her crimson mane.

"Whoa big red. Easy, girl."

She nuzzled my hand. And I stroked her more. As always, her beauty entranced me. I can't say I've ever felt drawn to pony play, but this was fun. That was the best thing about Lucy, she was always fun to be with. There's a Kris Kristofferson song that seems written for us, Loving Her Was Easier.

The wave of affection that surged in me impelled me to push her back and kiss my way from her lips downward, with a pitstop to untie her nipples and suckle them. She loved that attention, practically purring in response. Before I could overstay my welcome there, I worked my way lower, kissing gradually down her drum tight belly until I arrived at my intended destination. I teased my way around her mons blowing gentle streams through pursed lips on her folds while holding her hips and letting my fingers work her glutes.

Her motor had shifted gears, and she rocked her hips trying to direct me to where she craved my osculation to arrive next. I wickedly avoided the sweet spot, working her to a fever pitch. I could tell my strategy was working as her seductive aroma was building steadily to envelope me. I was actually teasing myself too. My need for her was growing along with hers for me.

The hell with the long tease, I dug into her juicy snatch. I started with long licks of her curtains, slowly separating them to expose the creamy inner labia that oozed her sweet woman wine. Slurping it up to savor its sweetness I began to delve deeper into her divine depths. She pressed her hips up to meet my hunger and spread her legs wider to further open herself.

I tongue fucked her as deeply as I could before shifting my focus to her clit that was emerging from its protective cloak. She pulled my head as though she wanted to pull me inside her and wrapped her legs across my shoulders to reinforce it.

I sucked her pearl and strummed it with my tongue for all I was worth as I could feel her desire building to a crescendo. Teasing be damned, I focused intently on bringing her the orgasm that was approaching a full boil. When she came it was explosive, her body arched and began shaking. She squirted powerfully into my voracious mouth. I drank from her like a fountain as she expelled the blast of cum.

When I came up for air, I felt that my face was covered in girl cum as I grinned up at her. She struggled to raise her face to mine despite what I could tell were continuing aftershocks from her release. She kissed all over my face, licking her juices from my lips and cheeks. Soon we were both slick with her offering, kissing and giggling in the joy of our communion. She slid down to take my rigid cock in her hands and mouth to begin returning the favor.

I would never turn down her spectacularly skilled oral worship and I simply lay back, surrendering myself to her hunger. She took me deep in her throat, totally engulfing me immediately while she fondled my balls with devotion spiced with dexterous skill. I was fully aroused from eating her and the heat that she generated had me on edge before her lips even met my glans.

I grabbed two handfuls of her crimson curls and began thrusting into her mouth and throat. She relaxed and let me have my way with her. I t only took a few thrusts before I felt my balls draw up, and my muscles tighten as I began firing at least half a dozen jets of cum into her throat first, but she pulled back to allow the last couple to splash onto her glorious face. She grinned happily as my cum decorated her lips and cheeks.

We collapsed like that, slathered in our secretions, laughing and stroking each other lovingly. All orgasms are great, but my god, that was truly memorable. The cum bath glue us together so when we rolled apart eventually it sounded like ripping up tape, which of course induced another chorus of laughter.

"Thank you, Master. What a perfect way to celebrate my collaring to the most wonderful, magnificent man I have ever known."

"I couldn't be happier that the most beautiful, brilliant woman I've ever met has accepted my collar."

Then we spoke almost in unison, "And you're stuck with me."

"Be warned, I will never release you."

"And I would never ask you to, Master."