The Freehouse

Story Info
Follow her day as she works a shift in The Freehouse.
1.5k words
4.36
3.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cigfa
Cigfa
4 Followers

Bent over on all fours, she wiggles her butt back through the curtain and into the hole in the wall behind her. Her feet follow into the smaller hole below. She adjusts until she is comfortable.

She already can't really hear much, the enclosed box doing its job, but she puts headphones in anyway.

It's early morning so the tavern is quiet, but even so, she feels the familiar twitches in her pussy, triggered by the thought that she is completely exposed to anyone who walks by. She wonders how wet she is but she can't touch herself to find out, so she doesn't move.

None of her work colleagues have ever expressed that they enjoyed their job. She has always kept her mouth shut whenever they complained. But she loved it. Nobody else's opinion mattered. She just keeps her excitement to herself.

Lying there, butt cheeks exposed naked to the world behind her, her mind wanders to her favourite shifts previously. She remembers the time she felt the huge wet cock tip slide up and down her ass crack, coating it in sticky precum, and the rush of excitement from realising the size of it. It was gentle, teasing the lips of her pussy, thrusting only a small way in and out.

They always like to play. It's not about her. She can take it pretty rough, but it's rare that anyone does. Why waste blowing your load too quickly on the perfect sex toy?

She recalls the giant cock again, thinking of how close it had gotten to making her cum. It had slowly built up in speed and depth, gently forcing her open. She was sure that they were close; the longed for the final thrust, the one which filled her entirely. She was focussed entirely on each movement, waiting to feel the thick pulses deep inside her and the cum which would follow, spurting out and running down her thighs.

Instead it had pulled out and did not thrust in again. It disappeared. First she was flooded with outrage, but that was instantly replaced with a drive to touch herself, just a bit, which would have been enough to finish off her orgasm. Since she couldn't do that, she had waited with an obsession for whoever was coming to play with her next.

It's not about her.

But that feeling is the goal, the ache from not knowing how any moment is going to play out. She can feel how squishy wet her pussy is. She can feel the throb inside of her.

Something cold drips onto her toes. A single wet finger drags slowly from the base of her clit, up and over, and plunges into her. It pulls out and she's left alone again.

She's not the only hole lined up here in the back wall of the Freehouse. There are four in total. Customers are welcome to try whatever and however they want. Sometimes she opened her pussy up into a gape, using a hollow ring dildo. Today she is not accessorised. She is in the mood to just see what happens.

A cock thrusts deep into her. It's hard and large and slips back and forth easily. Hers is clearly not the first hole it has been in. She takes a deep breath as her mind is overtaken. She keeps still and quiet and lets the cock use her over and over. The rhythm is steady. She could stay like this for hours.

It pulls away and she relaxes. She takes a sip of water from inside the box. On the outside, two hands gently grab her butt. She feels the tip of a cock prod the small of her back, followed by warm cum. It rolls, covering her asshole and pussy, making them feel cold and exposed. The hands lift away.

Immediately a cock her enters her. She is thrusted into steadily and firmly; it clearly needs to cum. Her mind breaks. Who just came on her? She wishes she could watch from the outside. They must have been watching. They cum too, thrusting roughly, she feels everything. They pull out and more cum pours out of her, down her legs and away.

It's unlikely she will cum yet. It isn't the point. From now onwards an orgasm would be a short journey away. It was her favourite way to be. Shortly after work she will give herself multiple orgasms as she recounts the day and the many days before this one.

Sometimes these early customers would hold off for longer, wanting to stretch it out until they had been here a while. But now she had been filled with cum once, it would encourage others to do so too.

Which is good.

A new cock pokes at her asshole. Its owner holds it there and wanks off into her. They cum inside it, helping to prove her theory.

She waits a while. Staying in one position for so long always risks her aching or getting tired. But she always found it incredibly hot to make others cum. So this job keeps her satisfied. It's worth it.

The next customer tentatively strokes her ass with their hand. They trace her asshole and then spend a few minutes rubbing on her clit. She wonders if they know how full she is and how it would feel if they penetrated her right now. Instead, two fingers enter her and stop. They pull out, and four fingers enter her instead. Sensing some freedom here, the hand fingers her roughly. The cum from the previous customers drips out of her.

She tenses in an effort to stay still and quiet for them. She wonders if they will fist her. She holds her breath hoping. They don't often realise that they can take it that far.

A cock comes to rest on her back. The fingering gets more intense and targeted. She squirts, completely out of her control. It's not the same as cumming; just the right pressure in the right place for the right amount of time makes her leak uncontrollably. It feels really good though. Not many of her customers can do it. She wonders if this one has been to her before. They continue pushing and pushing at just the right place, making her piss more. She always wonders how they manage to get so much out of her. It's also one of the things most likely to make her cum.

The four fingers - finally - turn into a fist, pushed into her in one smooth thrust. She will cum right now, she will make it there, if they don't stop. She can feel it igniting, and at any second it will run through her body and up into her mind -

The fist is replaced with the cock and it cums. She grins and takes it all, looking forward to rewriting that one in her head a little bit later on.

She waits. Sometimes she feels a poke or a squidge but nothing else. It must be lunch time by now. She will be there for anyone who needs to use her post-lunch, then her shift ends. The others will be heading out to lunch together, but she will head straight home as always, strip her clothes off and lie on her rug in her front room. Most of the afternoon will be dedicated to getting herself off until she can't anymore. In the meantime, she's happy to finish her shift.

A few new fingers feel around the inside of her pussy. Something floppy is gently pushed into her. She stays still, letting them do what they need.

The cock twitches slightly. She feels herself getting filled again, this time with what must be piss. She doesn't mind; this happens sometimes, especially in the evenings. She's here to be used however the customers want, after all. Being filled up is always hot.

Usually they piss in her completely, until it pours out of her and runs down both their legs, but this time the customer stops before she's even full. The cock hardens slightly, just enough to thrust into her once, then pulls almost entirely out and stops and waits until it's soft again. It pisses just a little bit more, then repeats the cycle.

All she can do is focus on the warmness of being filled up, on the one thrust and one thrust only, then the anticipation of it to happen again. If she pushed back a little she could disrupt the cycle, make them hard enough so that she could fuck them, but instead she holds still to see how this plays out.

The owner works the mental game of trying calm down his cock. Each of the singular thrusts get more desperate. Eventually the game crumbles away and they thrust deep into her. They cum for a while. They pull out and leave.

She lets out the breath she didn't realise she was holding. Time to go home.

Cigfa
Cigfa
4 Followers