Lucy's Erotic Education Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the end of this film, the young wife admits to her husband that she has been having sex with the craftsman. He tells her he has suspected that she has been meeting someone for sex and that he understands her need. But he then begs her to let him watch her with her lover. She says she will do that for him but she insists that he must himself invite the man to come to their house and to make clear his approval.

The wife told her husband that she understood that this was hard for him to write, especially because the craftsman was older and of a lower class. "But if you want this for me, and for yourself, you must share responsibility for what happens in front of you."

The husband writes a note and asks his wife to take it to the man when they next meet. It read, "Please come to my house so that I may watch you take your pleasure with my wife. If you are pleasing to my wife you may come often. But you must permit me to watch you with my wife."

In the next scene we see that the husband is crying as he watches his beautiful wife being fucked in front of him by the older man. His wife's response to the man demonstrates her enjoyment and the husband is shocked by what she was saying to her lover about what she likes and what more she wants. She had never spoken such words to him. And he was shocked even more when he hears his wife beg the woodworker to take her in certain ways and to see her doings things for this man that she had never done for the husband.

She says to the husband, "See how good he is to me. So patient. How long he lasts inside me. How much I love to suck his big cock and handle his sack before he comes into me." And when the man finally comes in her mouth she shows her husband how she holds the cum there and then swallows it.

The husband, to his embarrassment, declares to his wife and the craftsman that he wants to watch them whenever they meet for sex, that he hopes the woodworker will return often. He says that sometimes he will ask them to do things together that he especially wants to watch. The husband affirms to his wife that being a participant in her sexual life to this extent will be very important to him.

In the last especially poignant scene in the movie, the young wife is leaning over the husband in his wheel chair, her hands on the arms of the chair. She is kissing her husband, using her tongue, smiling, enjoying this seemingly private play between them. As the camera pulls back we see that the husband is using his hand to finger her pussy while she is kissing him. We assume that the husband is happy to be able to give at least this pleasure to his wife. But then the camera moves still further back from the wife and her husband. We see that her skirt has been raised and spread across her back and that the craftsman is fucking her. Now we and the husband recognize who is best provoking her pleasure as she begins to gasp and moan in response to the thrusts from behind as she kisses her husband. With each stroke from behind, the wife leans back into the other man, wanting all of him inside her. Despite her deep breaths she is able to whisper to her husband. "Thank you, my dearest. I am so happy to be with you like this. And now you are granting me all that I need to live again."

Will, by the end of the film I was even more highly charged, feeling special being part of a highly selective audience to see the film and feeling wanton lust provoked by this most erotic visual experience I had ever had.

At the end of the movie Beri asked me again how I felt about the film. I told him I felt privileged that he had asked me to view it with him and that I had never watched anything nearly so erotic on film — or otherwise. I said that it was thrilling to watch a film with so much real sex in it while sitting with a mature man whose tastes I admired, "Including for this kind of film, Beri. I like that about you. I'm not afraid to say it."

He asked me what I was thinking about during the sex scenes. I said to him, "Beri, I am afraid that my answer might embarrass both of us. I was thinking about what it would be like to have sex with a sensitive and skilled older man, like the craftsman who the young wife found so satisfying. Would such a man find me too inexperienced and too naive? Would I be able to hold his interest? Would he be able to please me, would he have enough stamina for me? Would his sexual desire keep him coming back for more.?And would he want to come back for more sex with me?"

Beri paused, obviously surprised at my frank and very personal response. Then, "Lucy, this is a good time for me to give you an answer. If you really want one. But I fear that not all of what I have to say will be what you have hoped."

He leaned over to kiss me, very softly and slowly on my lips and then my neck. I kissed him back and I used my tongue in his mouth to show him I was not going to be passive. He unbuttoned my sweater and began to cup my breasts and to tongue my nipples, growing so hard now. As we continued to kiss, he placed his hand above my knee. "Do you mind, Lucy?" I said no. "Do you want more now?" Yes, I told him. "What do you want, Lucy?"

I said, "Beri, I want your touches. Your kisses. I want to feel your desire for me. And then I want to give you whatever you want from me. I have fantasized about this happening. I have given myself orgasms thinking about it. I am vey aroused. Eager for you and to please you. Hungry for this new experience. So yes, I I do want more."

Will, I hope it does not disturb you too much to hear me describing wanting to have sex with this older man. Part of it was a reaction to watching the film with him. That was a unique experience for me. I had not imagined that ever happening or that I would welcome it, that a movie could move me sexually so strongly. I felt I was starved for something like what was happening with Beri, that I had been waiting for it. But Will, I couldn't have foreseen many of the things that happened in the weeks and months to come, that I would be willing, and more than willing to let Beri build in me and then help satisfy powerful urges that he must have suspected that I had not known I could have.

Beri said, "I want to do something for you now, Lucy. Let me be good to you. It is such a gift to be with so desirable a young woman. I also have fantasized about being with you like this, being allowed to see every part of your lovely body. Let me show you what I can do for you, what I am eager to do."

The lighting in the room had already been turned low for the movie. I could barely see Beri as he knelt in front of me. He moved his hands up my legs, lifting my skirt in the process, spreading me. And then I felt his warm mouth on my sex through my panties. He began to lick me that way, gradually making me wet from his mouth. Soon most of the wetness was coming from me, from my pussy. And then he moved my panties aside and I felt his tongue begin to move softly on me. I know I sighed then to let him know he was giving me pleasure. And then he used his tongue more firmly on my slit, unfolded and opened me, fucked in and out with his tongue, and then began on my clit. I had my hands on his head and said his name and that I loved what he was doing. I may have told him he could take me if he wanted, that he could fuck me. I may have told him I needed him to fuck me. But he kept his mouth on me and went through cycle after cycle of slow licking, probing, rubbing, almost bringing me off, leading me on and on so that I was groaning and whining and then begging for relief. Then pausing to slow me. Then beginning again.

At one point he rose to sit next to me on and to speak quietly to me. "Do you like that, the long slow climb toward an orgasm? Was the slowing hard for you or can you stand to wait as we climb again and again? I do it because I want to prolong your pleasure. I can be very patient for someone I care about so much. Would you like for me to take you up again?"

I said, "Beri, anything and everything, again, yes."

He knelt again and again caressed me with his mouth and tongue. Soon I began to breathe harder as I neared an orgasm. A surprise; he began to finger my ass, a new feeling for me, adding a point of sensation. I said to him. "I like that, Beri. That is new. Do it more. It makes me tingle, hotter still for you. "

He teased me there. I was tight around his finger. For a short while my whole mind and body seemed to focus on every small movement he made with his finger. In a little, out a little. I could envision how that looked, his finger, and then soon his thumb in my puckered hole. Playing there. I knew that in the future I would demand more of this during sex.

Beri raise his head from my very wet sex to look at me. "Lucy, as you get close again I want you to tell me what you are feeling and what you want. Use the most coarse and vulgar words that come to mind . That excites me — and perhaps will you too."

It was not long before I neared my first orgasm with him. I began to say what I thought he wanted to hear and realized I wanted to say it it too.

"I love the way you are eating me, Beri. I love how you are fucking my juicy pussy with your tongue. You are a good cunt licker, Beri. I like your finger in my ass. It makes be feel very dirty and I want more of that. I want to get high by being dirty. Do my clit again now. Stuck it. Feel it all swollen and throbbing and ready to come from your licks. Do me, Beri. Go ahead now. I want to come for you. I am so hot for you right now. I am so fucking hot. I am so fucking hot."

When I had come down from a wonderful climax, I spoke to him but in a very different tone.

"Beri, that was wonderful. A beautiful beginning. Now, sit with me. Let me hold your cock. I want to learn how you want me to treat it for you. And then much more." But this is when Beri stopped me and explained himself.

"Lucy, right now this is as far as we can go. Several months before we met I had another heart attack. Two more stents were inserted in my veins. My cardiologist has warned me again to reduce my physical activities, not to engage in intercourse and to try to control my sexual desire. Lucy, I will do almost anything to give you pleasure and I know I can't entirely resist holding you and touching you, being intimate with you in some fashion. I know that may not be enough but I am already pressing my luck by being with you this way.

"You should not feel you need to remain unsatisfied, Lucy. In fact, it might give me a kind of bitter pleasure to bring an attractive and virile lover to you. Perhaps if you will consider letting me do so it would help me feel even closer to you, that I am being good to you. Perhaps you would care for me enough then to let me watch you taking another man. You need to be able to satisfy your desire, the kind of desire you were feeling with me just now. And perhaps I should not be involved at all. I don't want to hold you back.

"In the meantime, I will do all I am able for you, again like tonight, anytime you wish. I am a very patient man and I always will want to give you as much of that kind of pleasure as I can when you need it."

I said to him, "Thank you, Beri. You make me think already how nice it will be with you next time. You do offer me excitement and pleasure. Enough for now. "

"Oh, I like hearing that and thinking about that too, Lucy. "

But as he was saying this I remember that I was thinking of the wounded husband, the young wife who found another sexual partner, and that the marriage continued to be a loving one despite the husband's incapacity. How ironic that it was this movie we had watched together that night.

But maybe it was no accident. Maybe Beri knew exactly what he hoped would happen next.

SEE CHAPTERS 4 & 5 of "Lucy's Erotic Education"