Lucy's Erotic Education Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beri and I continued to see each other after that first time he showed me some of his erotic photos. I still found him good company. He was smart, informed, confident and passionate regarding art, especially photography, and especially all things erotic. And I admit that that side of him appealed to me during that time. I often excused his darker side by saying to myself that he cared for me and that I could learn from him. I knew that to some extent I was fooling myself.

When I next went to his apartment, Beri showed me two more series of photos. As we viewed these, Beri as usual asked me for my reactions. I preferred not to respond. I told him to just let me draw pleasure from the photos, not to pressure me to respond to his questions. To save them for me when I felt less keyed up, more settled.

For the first series, he began with a group of four of his photos — a middle class family, all blond, probably Dutch, seemingly in their living room, a windmill visible through a side window. An attractive comfortable couple, probably in their mid forties, holding hands, with a beautiful young woman between them. We assume she is their daughter. Standing on their right is an older man. The grandfather? Taller than the rest of them, a commanding presence, resembling the Swedish actor Max von Sydow. Perhaps they are celebrating the young girl's high school graduation, or 18th birthday. They might be preparing to go out to celebrate the event, taking a few photos for the family scrapbook before they leave. All seem proud and pleased to be together.


The second photo destroys our first impression. The same four people but the girl is sitting on a chair in front of the other three. Her clothing is gone, all of it. Her legs are spread and she is touching her sex, one finger in, taking pleasure but perhaps also responding to the request or the demands of the three adults. Everyone is smiling except for the girl who has her head back and her eyes closed. Her free arm is reaching up and back to her parents. The grandfather is between the two parents with an arm around each of them. Could this really be their relationship Beri asked me.

In the third photo the girl is kneeling. The father figure is behind her, his cock buried in her young pussy. She appears to be in a state of ecstasy. The presumed mother and grandfather (her father in law?) stand together, to the side, watching. They have removed their clothing. The mother has her hand on the older man's large cock. She looks blissful. Naked, he looks powerful and very hard. From her hand? From watching his son take his granddaughter?

"Now what do we think about the relationships," Beri asks me. "Are they her real parents? Is he her real grandfather?" I am not thinking clearly, I am in such a sexual rapture from what I see.

Beri takes away the photo and places a fourth one on the easel. Now the grandfather is above the girl in the missionary position, his cock in her, his eyes locked on hers. She is staring back at him, a look of what? Elation? Delirium? Now the mother is riding the father. She is in charge, but they both have their heads turned toward the daughter and the old man. Will he ejaculate in his beautiful granddaughter? Will she resist? Will they all be pleased? How will they act when the sex is finished? Go out for dinner.? Prepare for other sexual configurations? Who would make the proposal and who would decide?

I was sitting next to Beri. He told me he could feel my excitement. He placed his hand on my leg as he asked me to describe my reactions to these particular photos. I told him that I was in a fever, drunk on the images and on my imagination. He moved his hand up my leg and began to finger me. I was very wet. He said he would tell me later about the people and how he had brought them together. He asked me if he could put his mouth on my pussy, to offer me an orgasm before we went further. I was still in a trance from his photos. I welcomed his ardor and I was soon rewarded with a shuddering climax.

He asked me if I was prepared for one more series of photos, six of them, or would I rather wait till another time. I had not come down from my ecstasy. I wanted the photos. Maybe more sex could come later.

We remained sitting on the couch. He undressed me. Sitting with him in the near dark was nice. So he began with the second series. He stroked my sex again as he reached for a new set of photos.

The first photo was of two men and a woman, very attractive, well dressed, seated. In a contemporary house. We look through the glass wall at the rear, out over dunes with the ocean in the distance. Perhaps California. The assumed husband is leaning over to kiss his auburn haired wife, passionately. She in turn is holding the hand of a second man next to her.

In the second photo, she is naked, alive, now leaning back as the other man is leaning in, kissing her. Her legs are spread. Her husband is watching them kiss while he strokes her sex with one finger.

In the next photo she is kneeling on the floor leaning over her husband who now is on his back, flat on the couch. He is gazing lovingly into her eyes. She is smiling. It is as if they have been having a friendly chat. Her hand is on his cock. It appears she is lowering her mouth to envelop him. Her face reflects sublime contentment. But that is perhaps coming most from the other man who is kneeling on the floor behind her, fucking her. His face is twisted in the intensity of what he is feeling as he serves her. His cock is half way in her. But is it moving deeper in or part way pulling out? She is preparing to give head to her husband while claiming her own satisfaction from another source. Is he a regular frequent source of satisfaction for her or is this their first joining? Did the husband bring her this gift?

In the fourth photo, the three of them are seated again. Her mouth is open and filled with cum. One gob dripping on her chin. Her husband is beside her, his penis soft. Now she has her hand on the still hard cock of the other man next to her.

In the next photo her husband is gone. Her mouth is full again. The other man is next to her. His cock is soft.

In the final photo, all three are dressed again. Fresh after showering? Or is this another day entirely? They are seated together on the couch. A third man now stands behind them. Looking down at the three of them. The woman smiles up at him. Anticipation? What would a next photograph reveal. But this is the last one.

I did not want to discuss the photos with Beri. I made obvious to him again the strong impact his photographs had on my sexual sensibilities.

"I find them exhilarating, Beri. They fire up my sexual desire. They energize me for sex. I feel so hungry and horny. Beri, I wish you could fuck me right now. I wish there was some stranger in the other room that you could bring in to screw me. I just want to spread my legs to someone who could give me a hard dick right now. I'd like you to watch that and see what your photos do to me. Oh, I need a man here to fuck me. Or maybe two or three, one after another, like in your photographs."

Beri was taken aback by the extreme passion I was conveying in my outspoken and out of control comments. He put his arms around me and held me close as I slowly began to calm. And then he reached into a drawer next to the couch, removed a vibrator, dialed it to a high speed and held it on my sex as he kissed me. "You hold this Lucy," he said. My pussy immediately responded to the strong vibrations and pleasure began to surge through me.

Then Beri reached again into the drawer, brought out a large black rubber dildo, and looked at me. "Lucy, can you think of this as the stranger you desire. Let me use it to give you the hard fucking you said you need."

And in this way, given my lustful appetite, it was not surprising that in the next few minutes I experienced a series of powerful orgasms and then nearly collapsed into Beri's arms. We said almost nothing more to one another that night and I accepted his invitation to sleep in his spare bedroom for the night.

MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON