Mitch's Discovery Pt. 01

Story Info
Mitch wonders: Is it possible?
4.1k words
3.68
32.2k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch's Discovery

Author's Note:

This story is a continuation of the Remi and Eden storyline which began with the 4-part series, "Wife Succumbs in Hawaii" and continued with "Remi and Eden -- The Lifestyle", also a 4 -part story. You may wish to read those stories first to best enjoy this offering.

Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to vote and comment on the stories. I appreciate all feedback, positive and negative. Keep 'em coming! Believe it or not, I agree with some of the negative ones, having considered those very points even as I was writing the stories. I'll try to do better (but I probably won't :-)

*****************************************************************************

It was Wednesday afternoon and the elderly men whistled softly as Remi jogged past the park bench that they were sitting on. Even at their advanced age, her beauty was enough to inspire memories of glory days gone by.

As Remi ran past, their conversation stopped and all three men's heads turned from left to right to admire the form of the buxom figure as she passed.

"Man, would I love to do her! If only I was 20 years younger!" they each thought.

Remi was taking a brisk jog/stroll through the city park. Her circuitous route was taking her around and through the entirety of the park. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and her manner of dress reflected the warm weather conditions.

The attractive Asian wife was wearing white jogging shoes accompanied with lavender pair of skorts and a form-fitting white top. From a distance, it looked like an extremely short skirt. Her tanned, shapely legs were perfect as she ran along.

Her hair was in a ponytail held in place by a visor.

The 53-year-old Filipina had the shape and appearance of a much younger woman, early- to mid-30's. All her life, she had been mistaken for a much younger woman and now, she still had the look: slender figure, large breasts, beautiful face and engaging smile.

For years, men had been trying to find ways to grab her attention, flirt with her and get her alone, all in the hopes of seducing her and getting her into bed to enjoy the pleasures of being with such a beautiful creature.

In 25 years of marriage, only her husband, Mitch, had experienced the luxuriance of her soft curvaceous body.

All her life, she had managed to avoid the hounds, the men who sought to conquer her and bring her to their bed. She recognized the lust in their eyes and would always walk in the opposite direction wherever she saw trouble coming.

Now, though, the tables were turned. She was the one on the hunt.

She was the cougar seeking prey and, at the moment, she had a particular one in mind.

It was unlikely that her target would try to avoid her.

Remi was running through the city park, looking for a baseball field. But not just any baseball field. She was looking to find the coach of one particular team.

Ostensibly, she was just out for a jog. Often, she slowed to a brisk walk. In truth, she had already spotted her target. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Steve was looking her way and tracking her.

The previous night, Remi had attended the women's guild meeting, though she no longer had a child at the high school, her youngest having graduated the year before. She arranged to bump into Connie, a slightly stocky woman she knew only casually.

Remi wore her friendliest face as she ran into Connie "accidentally": "Oh, hi, Connie! How are you?"

She went on to inquire about Connie's kids, the school, her work, before she got to the real point of her visit there:

"And how is your husband, Steve? What has he been up to?"

From their conversation, she learned how she could arrange to run into Steve at this park and at this time.

Knowing that he had been watching her, she slowed and stopped by the fence surrounding the field to watch the boys practicing. She pretended that she hadn't noticed him.

The boys had also noticed her and wished that they were Coach Steve as he left them to run their drills on their own.

Steve approached Remi from behind.

"Hi, Remi," he said. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Oh, hi, Steve," she replied as she acted surprised.

She twisted her body slightly, bit her lip and pulled on a loose strand of hair. "I'm just out for a run and thought I would try a new track."

Steve was pleased to see her preening, an unconscious habit that indicates a desire to attract.

"Well, I'm glad you did. I don't think I've seen you since the day of the street fair," Steve noted.

It was at the street fair that Steve had lured Remi away from her husband and taken her to his art gallery to look at some paintings by local artists. He had done some minor flirting with her when they were alone in the studio.

He had made a point of showing her a recreation of Michelangelo's David sculpture and stood very close behind her, hoping she would become excited at the sight of the nude artwork.

His left hand held her slightly by her waist and his right was on her hip as he pointed out characteristics of the sculpture.

Remi was flattered by the attention but she easily deflected his pass.

She was slightly flushed and excited when she returned to her husband, Mitch, after seeing the gallery.

Now, though, she was here at the baseball field, fishing for an invitation to see the art gallery once again.

Steve was dressed appropriately for the hot day: tennis shoes, shorts and a baseball jersey.

As he spoke, he could feel his manhood beginning to swell because of his proximity to the shapely Filipina. But he didn't want his players, particularly his son, to see him spending too much time talking to the sexy jogger.

"I have to get back. Maybe, you'd like to see the art gallery again sometime?"

"I'd like that. My cell number is still in the school parent directory, I think. Call me," she said with a wink.

Both the baseball coach and the sexy Asian wife walked away, flushed with anticipation at the possibility of a new coupling.

*****************************************************************************

It was Friday night. Remi and her Filipina girlfriends were out again for a night of dancing at the club. "Just us girls," Remi always told Mitch.

The outfits that Remi wore to go out were getting sexier and she was coming home later and later. Mitch and his overly active imagination continued to envision scenarios where Remi would find herself in compromising situations.

He imagined her as a real-life Little Annie Fanny, getting caught by some wolf, being taken advantage of and being separated from her friends.

Then, being separated from her clothes.

He envisioned so many different scenarios: a back alley, a limousine, a dollar adult movie theater, the men's room at the club.

It was only two weeks ago that he had faced his harshest nightmare: the sight of a woman who looked like his wife of 25 years getting pumped full of cum on a couch.

He had been away at a convention and called Remi. When his facetime call was returned, he spent nearly an hour living his worst fear.

Strangely, though, he had a massive erection the entire time. He had pulled out his cock and spent the entire hour beating his own meat.

He was relieved early the next day when Eden called him on his cell and explained that Remi had left early but forgotten her phone. She blamed one of her other girlfriends for the prank. Sylvana and a boyfriend had gone inside and gotten romantic and this woman thought it was funny, probably because she was drunk.

She said that the prankster was laughing so hard at her gag. When Eden investigated, she just knew she had to call him before Mitch got the wrong idea.

He had to admit that Sylvana had a big rack like his Remi, though her face wasn't nearly as pretty. The images were very dark and blurry when he tried to zoom in.

Eden's explanation was plausible.

So anxious was Mitch that he was ready to believe any possible excuse, any alibi.

He accepted her story without even bringing it up to Remi when he spoke to her later that day.

After all, he loved Remi and didn't want to break up their home. She had been a good wife for 25 years. How could he doubt her now?

He had convinced himself that any doubts he had were due to his infatuation with porn movies with cheating Asian wife themes. He had a collection of them.

Beautiful, big-titted Asian wives, all willing to spread their legs for the benefit of big-dicked studs, fucking them behind the backs of their dim-witted, unsuspecting husbands.

As his wife was out with her friends dancing, Mitch watched a movie about Asian Hollywood housewives.

The faithless women fucked the pool boy, the plumber, the next-door neighbor and the golf pro at the club.

Mitch enjoyed the movie immensely and imagined each wife to be his Remi. It made his dick so hard and he further imagined that she might, at this very moment, be slobbering over some guy's tool or taking a pussy-load of cum.

He was looking forward to Remi's return from her night out. Often, after dancing, she wanted romance from her husband.

Maybe it was his imagination, but her ardor seemed to have waned these last couple of weeks.

Tonight, he decided that he needed his woman. He had a strong urge for pussy.

One scene featuring Kira Kenner had him so riled up, he couldn't stop replaying it in his mind.

It was very late when Remi finally came home. Mitch was half asleep. She stripped off what few clothes she had on and collapsed into their bed and fell asleep.

Mitch's dick was rock hard. He pressed his manhood into Remi's leg and humped her a little. No response.

He could smell the alcohol on her breath. She had been drinking and was out cold.

He decided to pretend that Remi was a cheap 1st date slut he had gotten drunk. He would pleasure her with his tongue first before climbing between her legs and fucking her.

He would knock up the slut.

"Serves her right for being careless! The baby will be her problem," he thought to his amusement.

He crawled under the covers and positioned his head between her legs. He could feel the warmth of her thighs on his cheeks.

He assumed a position he had taken many times before. As Remi slept, he took a long lick of her vagina and clitoris. He hoped that she would awaken from a nice dream and pleasure him.

Remi moaned slightly in her sleep.

Hmm, this was different! She was very wet with very little stimulation from him.

He licked her again. He realized that her vaginal juice was thicker than normal and tasted salty.

He put his finger inside her and realized that her pussy was filled with fluid. He pulled out his keychain/flashlight.

As she snored lightly, he saw that there was a slight seepage of a white cream coming from the pussy that he had always assumed he had exclusive rights to.

Is this cum?

He licked her clit and sucked out from his wife as much of the invasive sperm that he could, removing it with his tongue and wiping it on the linen of their marital bed.

Mitch was surprised to see that his dick was extremely hard. It made it difficult to maintain his prostrate position while he sucked out what he was sure was a stranger's cum. His cock was pointing straight down into the mattress. He had to turn his body to the side to continue to siphon the man-juice.

When he couldn't remove any more, he got up and lifted her leg. He inserted his rock-hard tool into his wife to reclaim his rightful place in her body and inseminate her with his sperm.

It was the hardest, longest orgasm he had in a very long time. He satisfied himself that the cum in her body was now mostly his.

The last thought he had before falling asleep was: could someone had gotten to her before him? But who? He had to know.

The next morning, Remi awoke early to make them breakfast. She kissed Mitch as she got out of bed, as though everything was normal.

As Remi fried the bacon, Mitch went to the dirty clothes hamper. He found the thong panties that she had worn the night before and inspected it closely.

He saw that there was a large collection of dry crusty residue on the crotch of her panties.

What would he do?

He didn't want to lose his wife of over 25 years, his beautiful companion, the mother of his children. He loved her deeply.

And she's gorgeous.

He had to find out if she had a lover and try to win her back, if possible.

Though it was difficult, he continued on as if everything was normal.

That day, Mitch began looking through the Amazon website for a tracking device.

He found a reasonably-priced device and ordered in with next-day delivery. Once he received it, he placed it in the spare wheel well in the trunk of Remi's car. She was very unlikely to find it.

The following week, on Wednesday, he was at his office. He didn't see any pets this day, letting his associates handle the patient-load. This was the day of the week that he usually did paperwork and attended to the business aspects of the office.

Since there weren't usually patients or a need to assist him with on Wednesdays, Remi usually took the day off and handled home duties, went to the gym or went out with friends.

Mitch decided to check on her location using his new tracking device.

He opened the app website on his desktop computer. He was impressed with the accuracy of the map as it opened.

He took a moment to decipher the icons and how to operate the system.

In just a minute, he was able to determine that Remi was in a retail district. He checked the address where her car was located.

He zoomed in to reveal the names of the businesses nearby.

She was parked 4 doors down from the art gallery owned by that asshole, Steve.

******************************************************************************

At that exact moment, Steve was balls-deep into his latest conquest.

They had been at it for some time now.

When Remi first arrived, there was been some small talk. Then they discussed the displays. Steve explained how this was a side hobby for him. He showed her some of the interesting works and how some artists were inspired.

When he took her to see what he was working on, he got closer to her. He took a whiff of her hair.

"I've got to take another chance," he thought.

He could smell her seductive perfume.

He grabbed her around the waist and began to nuzzle the nape of her neck.

She reciprocated by reaching with her arm behind her and drawing him closer, turning as she did so.

Soon, they were unbuckling belts and removing buttons as their clothes fell away.

Now, they were on a small mattress on the floor of the small storage room that the artists used sometimes to nap or to relax in order to achieve moments of artistic inspiration.

Remi was gasping as Steve plunged his cock deep into his willing victim. Steve had both his hands wrapped around her ass cheeks, using her for leverage to penetrate as deep as possible.

"Come on! Come on! Give it to me!" she moaned.

"Ss-s-sh! Not so loud!" Steve told her. "The neighbors next door will hear."

The front door was locked and the closed sign was displayed. Artists came in to work and patrons usually came in to see the displays during the week but it was by appointment only. When Mitch made the date with Remi, he closed off the appointment book for the day.

He didn't realize that it would pay off for him in such a big way.

When he felt his cum approaching, he stopped pumping her and slid down and started licking her clitoris once again.

'C'mon, baby. Cum for me," he said as the nipped at her clit and pumped her cunt with 3 fingers. He curled them to massage her g-spot, as well.

Remi moaned as she came for the 3rd time: "Oh-h-h, I'm cum-ming! Oh, yeah!"

Steve sucked on her beautiful jugs as she shuddered. Her body enjoyed her orgasmic high.

When she recovered, Remi pushed Steve onto his back on the mattress. She bent over and started serving his pole with her mouth. Steve pulled her hair back from her face so he could see the head of his cock bulge into her cheek.

Then he placed his hands on both sides of her head and directed her skull up and down as she formed a seal around his cock with her lips. He moved her up-and-down his rod at a pace which suited him and maximized his pleasure.

He loved skull-fucking a slut like this.

He stopped when he felt himself approaching orgasm and laid her back on the mattress. He mounted her and caressed her just to feel her body for his enjoyment and to allow his orgasm to abate.

He could feel his chest pressing down into her breasts. He held her hands high above her head and his tongue invaded her mouth. They slurped as they exchanged saliva.

Steve would soon be injecting Remi with another bodily fluid.

Satisfied that his ejaculation was not so imminent, Steve got on his knees, turned her onto her side and lifted her right leg into the air.

He took a moment to direct her hand to feel his balls. He wanted her to feel how big and full they were, filled with sperm that would soon be swarming inside of her, searching for her egg.

Using one hand to hold her leg up to his shoulder, he used the other hand to direct his cock toward the pink target.

The end of his cock was already oozing cum and her pink pussy had a whitish secretion as he made his approach.

Once again, he went in balls-deep as he slammed into her.

He raised himself up taking the hips of the petite Filipina with him. He piledrove her into the mattress. She had to support herself using her shoulders and her hands.

He slammed her into the mattress, several times. Each time he did so, Remi could feel his cockhead pushing into her cervix.

Steve knew it, too. The thought of him injecting his semen directly into the womb of this luscious slut made him excited beyond his ability to stop himself.

Steve was having an internal battle at this very moment. His head was telling him that he had already knocked up several women at his son's old school. He knew that he needed to be careful to avoid impregnating any more women.

On the other hand, it wasn't often that he would have the opportunity to go balls-deep and inject a woman as gorgeous as Remi. His dick and balls were telling him to let loose and give her all the sperm he had, forget the consequences.

In the end, it was no contest.

He continued to drive into her as deep as he could go.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Remi moaned with each penetration into her uterus.

Finally, Steve could hold back no longer. The moment of inevitability had arrived and he couldn't bring himself to pull out, though he knew he should.

He pressed in to her as deep as he could. The pressure from his balls ejected millions of long-tailed swimmers into her excited, trembling body.

His cock spasmed several times, sending ropes of white cream directly into her uterus.

As he pulled his cock away from Remi, they both watched one last string of white slime drop into her open cunt. Steve used the head of his dick to rub against her clit and break the strand.

Remi shuddered in delight.

He dropped down next to her. As they panted, they enjoyed the post-orgasmic feeling of their sweaty bodies.

He pulled the single blanket sheet over them so he could have a few more moments alone with her in his bed.

He reveled in his latest conquest as they kissed and cuddled.

They made plans to meet again for another afternoon tryst soon.

******************************************************************************

Back at the office, Mitch set the insurance papers aside and checked the app again. Her car was finally back at home. The app came with a history of her stops and the time spent at each location.

She had been parked at that spot for an hour and a half.

What had she been doing there for so long? Was she at the art gallery or was she at one of the other businesses in the vicinity? It was possible that she was having lunch with her girlfriends.

12