Lucy's Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, this is very much to my liking', I thought. I gripped the top of her thighs and guided her pussy down to my face, giggling like a kid in a candy store. As my lips made contact, I began lapping at her. Then I felt her head dip lower, and her tongue begin to lick me as well.

At first, I was able to split my focus between what I was doing to her, and enjoying what she was doing to me. Problem was, I was already pretty wound up, and she was much more experienced at this than I was. I could feel my loins starting to clench and tighten. In desperation I pulled her tighter to my face. I pushed my tongue deep inside her, even as my lower muscles tightened.

When I started to peak, my brain stopped working, and all I could do was give in to my pleasure. Her skills were just too good.

"Oh my god!" I cried out as I released. I tried to keep my mouth pressed to her, but I was overcome with a series of vaginal spasms. My head fell back onto my pillow as I shuddered through my climax.

It took me some time, but I slowly came around. "You okay back there?" she asked. I could almost hear the smirk in her voice. She was still on top of me, presumably waiting for me to finish.

"I think so," came my weak reply. I started toying with her inner lips, ever so gently inserting two of my fingers between her folds and into her tight passage.

"Oh yes, that's what I need," she sighed. "That's my girl."

"You like that?" I asked rhetorically, as I began to move my fingers in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Keep that up."

I increased the pace a bit, and she rocked back onto my fingers, groaning and grunting. "Oh yeah, almost there," she warned. "Faster! Yeah, don't stop! Harder! Harder! Put in another finger!"

I added a third finger and drove them into her fast and hard. Her vagina was now so wet that it was making a loud, wet, slurping sound. It was as beautiful and erotic as anything I could remember. Stephanie started pushing down onto my fingers so energetically, that she had the bed creaking. It made me think of Mrs. Rawson's curfew checks, but only for the briefest of moments.

Stephanie's vaginal muscles were clenching my fingers as her insides began to smolder and catch fire. "Ooooooh," she began to whimper.

When she came, she stiffened and then began to shake as a series of tremors raced through her body. I extracted my fingers and watched her grunt and shiver through her orgasm. When the waves of pleasure finally ebbed from her body, her muscles gave way and she collapsed on top of me.

"Ungh," I grunted. Her dead weight was pressing down on me, and I went to push her off. Giggling, she rolled off of me and onto the mattress. I soon caught her fit of giggles.

Later, as it grew quiet in the bedroom, we snuggled together under the covers, sharing a few loving kisses and watching the moonlight shimmer and dance on the far wall.

It had been an amazing day. One for the books. It had started with the poignant reunion of a granddaughter with her grandmother, then segued to the long-anticipated meeting with the grandmother's life partner, and finally came to an end with some really great sex.

A spectacular finish to a spectacular day.

Epilogue

Our visit with Lucy and Gabrielle was replete with reconciliation and healing. To be there and witness the joyous reunion of those three women who I'd come to deeply care for was worth every minute I spent on that plane to San Francisco.

Despite the many years of separation, it was difficult for Stephanie and Gabrielle to obsess over what hadn't been, when there was so much love and affection flowing freely between the four of us.

When a frustrated Stephanie said to our group, "I just wish it hadn't taken so long," Gabrielle shocked me with her response. "It's possible that the reason it did was because we had to wait for Adina to become part of our story."

"Yes," Lucy chimed in. "Without Adina, none of this would have happened. For she had to find Audrey's letters and then bring them to Stephanie so that the two you could meet and fall in love."

"And then the four of us could meet here in San Francisco and celebrate our continuing love and friendship," Gabrielle proclaimed happily.

Wow. For this Seattle girl, profounder words had never been uttered. Coming to Tucson and meeting Stephanie had altered my life's trajectory. But it was a tiny wrinkle in time, a forgotten shoebox under a bed, that brought the four of us together to heal a separation.

And as the refrain of that old folk song wisely states, "May the circle be unbroken, by and by..."

I did finally get around to writing the story. A well-known publication liked my draft proposal and agreed to publish it later that year. Of course, I changed the names to protect the guilty, particularly Mrs. Rawson, but the telling of it went pretty much as you read it here.

My narrative commenced with my beloved Grandma Audrey's passing and my subsequent discovery of her college friend's letters. Then detailed my eventual trip to Tucson where I met and fell in love with an artist and nature lover by the name of Stephanie Whitmore. And lastly, it described our trip to San Francisco to connect with Lucy Dwyer and Gabrielle Moreau, and mend that broken circle.

As for the next chapter, that's yet to unfold. But I have a feeling it will involve a long talk with Stephanie's mother, the selling of Grandma Audrey's house and my move to Tucson to be with Steph.

Until then, stay safe and well,

Adina Gray