Lucy's Pursuits Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy requires the plumbers.
5.5k words
3.79
8.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers

I was in a dichotomy.

It was 11.15 pm. My wife had just been escorted upstairs by the man I had met at the dinner party only an hour before. She had wanted me to invite John Prendegast back to our home after dinner and I had done so. In our sitting room I had slipped the slinky black tight halter neck dress down to her waist in front of him. I had held her arms back behind her so that her gorgeous, naked, 36 C breasts, with their pointed nipples had been pushed out towards him. He had free access to touch them. Which he did, enthusiastically. The dress had slipped down to her ankles of its own accord and I had eased her tiny panties down to join it. Her bare bottom was touching my erection through my trousers. I pushed myself against her buttocks. Since I still held her elbows firmly, this action pushed her naked mons venus out towards him. He gasped. He put his hand out. I held her tight. His fingers went to her cunt. She moaned loudly.

He looked me in the eye. "Is this for me?" He asked.

I held her still for him as he probed. "Yes," I croaked in reply. "She likes a good hard fucking," I added.

I had then left the room leaving them to go upstairs and use the bed which I had previously turned down for them..

I knew that this is what my wife had wanted. I also knew that I would be called upon to clean up my wife when he came to leave. But that would be several hours away.

In the meantime I was in a quandary. I loved my wife. I really adored her. Since we had married she was without doubt the best thing that had ever happened to me. Certainly the only lover I had had in my bed. She was the only girl I had ever wanted, and the sex between us was out of this world. So, what made me behave in the way that I had?

Well, it was what she wanted. And, as had been said of another well known bride: 'What Xxxx wants, Xxxx gets'. My wife was uncontrollable. I loved her and and helped her fulfil all her wishes.

There had been three men before this one.

But how could I reconcile this matter? Here I was in the kitchen of my home while upstairs my wife was naked with John Prendegast. A big pleasant and likeable man. My cock strained as I wondered: 'Would he be good?' I touched my cock through my trousers. 'Would she now be touching his?' I remembered that during dinner he had asked me if she had ever had annal sex. She hadn't. What would her reaction be if he was to try it?

I cleared the glasses and headed back into the sitting room where I retrieved Lucy's dress; that fantastic little black number through which her naked breasts were tantalisingly visible from both the sides and down the front; and made from that soft silky material through which her nipples and the shape of her backside were clearly visible. I put the panties to my nose. The gusset was wet. It smelt of my Lucy. I knew the smell of her well. I headed for the stairs taking the dress and panties with me. My wife had told me that I was to sleep in the guest room. At the top of the stairs I saw that our bedroom door was closed, but there was a crack of light under it. They were in there. My cock twitched. I held it through my trousers. God it felt good. I listened at the door. I had to strain with my ear to the door to hear some movement within, but I could not determine what was happening. Perhaps it was the noise of the bed? I wasn't sure.

What I was sure about was that I could not stand there all night. I carried on along the passage to the spare room where I placed her dress and panties on a table. I stripped naked and got into bed. My cock was as solid as a rod of iron. I did not sleep. I lay there with salacious thoughts running through my mind. I took my cock in my hand.

xxXxx

I had met Lucy twelve years previously when she was 20; we had been married for ten years. Lucy could only be described as an extraordinary girl. She had been head girl of a well known all girls boarding school, where she was known to be a formal and effective leader. She had been captain of hockey and was a prominent sports woman taking part in most athletics, particularly cross country. She had completed her first marathon at 25. She had gone to university to get a 2nd class degree in Psychology.

As if her brains and sporting ability were not enough Lucy was extremely good looking. She had long dark hair, a lovely face with high cheek bones, a thin nose and full lips. Her waist was narrow which perhaps accentuated her small breasts. She had strong thighs and long legs and a hard firm well rounded bottom.

If there was one problem that Lucy had it was her appetite for sex. She had lost her virginity at the age of 16 to a languid youth who was effectively seduced by her. She did not fall in love with her lovers but often cast them aside after she had seduced them. She told me clearly when we were engaged that she needed variety, she needed sex, she needed to be fulfilled. I would have to live with it.

I often wondered why she stuck with me. She told me it was because she truly loved me. Although the other men she cohabited with provided satisfaction for her sexual needs I was her only true companion. I was the one she felt fully comfortable with. I was the one she loved. Shortly after we had married Lucy had sat down with me in the sitting room for a serious discussion. She explained that our relationship was to be female led. She would look after all the decisions. She would say when we would have sex. She would have other relationships when she needed them to satisfy her urges. I had to understand and accept this. If I didn't like it I was free to leave, but she really did love me and wanted me to share her life. "Oh, and one other thing," she had said. "If you displease me I will punish you. Sometimes I may even punish you for no reason. Perhaps just because I feel like it." I accepted all this and we fell into the life style of a female led marriage.

I grew to enjoy her treatment of me getting satisfaction when she indulged in her games with me.

xxXxx

Sometime during the night I heard a noise. I slipped out of bed and went to the door. I was conscious that I was naked. I heard movement in the corridor. Silently, I opened the door and looked outside. I caught a glimpse of John going down the stairs. I went into the corridor to follow him. The bedroom door was open and I glanced inside. Lucy was in bed, on her back, probably asleep. She was naked; her legs were wide. Was she alright? I had to see her. I quietly stole into the room with my hand holing my expanding cock. I could just make out the mound of her vagina but it was difficult to see clearly. She was breathing gently as she slept. I got closer. I could smell her sex. My heart was thumping in my chest. I picked up the torch on my bedside table and turned it on. My hand was shaking as I tried to focus it on her bush. It was glistening with moisture. Then I saw the globule of semen exuding from the lips of her vulva. I touched it, picking it up in my shaking fingers. Some of the goo slid off on to the sheet below. Most of it stayed on my fingers. God.

I heard a noise from the stairs. I turned and exited the room to confront John, who was also naked. He had a glass of water in his hand. "I needed some water," he told me quietly. He looked at my wet fingers which I held in front of me.

"I heard a noise," I tried to explain.

He looked down at my hard cock. His free hand went to his own member. I looked at his now expanding organ which flopped from side to side under the encouragement of his hand. "Have you seen enough?" He asked.

"Oh, yes, I suppose so." I replied. "Is she OK?"

He took his hand off his cock and put it on my shoulder. "She is more than OK." He took a sip from his glass. "Don't worry, I looked after her. She was very happy." He gave my bottom a slap with his hand. "Off you go now." I took another look at Lucy. "Unless you want a harder slap," he laughed.

I turned and walked towards the guest room. "Good boy. Maybe another time," he chuckled as he turned to rejoin my wife. My last view before the door closed was of that tremendous cock, now fully erect, being stretched and manipulated by his hand.

God I was randy. I smelt my hand, it was wet and slimy. My cock was so hard. I have no idea why, but I put my fingers in my lips. I sucked them clean. I needed more than the one hand on my cock. I wanted it in my wife's pussy, but that was impossible. I lay on the bed in the spare room. God it was so frustrating. I was dying to know what was going on in there. I had to find out. I got out of bed and crept along the corridor to the room. I listened at the door. I could hear nothing. Then..... Wait...... Yes. That was...... a little moan from Lucy. Oh God he had woken her. Another low moan. Then movement on the bed. Silence. Quiet talking. I couldn't hear what was said. They were both talking. The movement from the bed again. Another gentle moan. Then suddenly my wife spoke loudly: "Oh my God...... No. Well be careful. OK. Yes..... " There was a pause. Then a loud: "Ow. Oh! Oooo. Oh, God." My imagination was running wild as I listened to the thump, thump, thump, thump of the bed head on the wall.

The next morning I slipped on a track suit bottom and a tee shirt and went down to the kitchen. I had to see her. I had to see if she was alright. I knew that Lucy would want a cup of tea and suspected that John would as well. I prepared a tray with a tea pot, milk, two cups and a sugar bowl. I knew that I was about to witness one of the most erotic scenes of my life as I slowly and carefully carried the tray up the stairs. At the top of the stairs my heart was thumping in my chest. My hands were shaking as the cups rattled on the tray. What would I find? I listened at the door. There was a steady repetitious thumping of the bed head again. Then there was a cry. God, they were at it again. I had to see if she was alright. I knocked on the door quietly. The thumping continued. I knocked again more loudly.

Lucy answered in a high pitched voice. "Hang on."

I opened the door. Lucy was on her knees with her bottom up high and her head buried in the pillows. John was behind her and, as I entered, he was withdrawing his glistening cock from her vulva. There was mucus all around her pussy. Lucy scurried under the covers and John nonchalantly covered himself.

"Not a good time," he said.

"Oh, sorry." I replied.

Lucy looked at me with anger but I was glad to see her blushing a deep red.

"I have brought some tea." I said as I placed the tray on the bedside table beside her. She sat up, thus exposing her breasts. The area of the nipples were red, almost raw. I gasped.

She looked me in the eye. "Thank you," she said. She proudly stuck her breasts out further as if to tantalise me. There were red blotches on the mounds. One of her hands caressed a nipple as she smiled sat me. "Close the door as you go, darling."

"But...."

"Off you go now."

I left the room, closed the door and went downstairs.

xxXxx

John did not stay for breakfast and left at nine o'clock. Lucy had slipped on a long loose kaftan. She came down to say goodbye to him. I watched from the hallway as he took her in his arms and gave her a loving kiss on the lips at the door. I felt my cock fill with excitement as I watched his hand fondle her left breast through the large open sleeve of the kaftan.

Soon he was gone and Lucy came into the sitting room. She stood in front of me. She took me in her arms and looked up into my face. She kissed my lips. They tasted salty.

These were the lips that moments before had kissed John. And before that, where had they been, I wondered?

"Oh, Lucy, I missed you so much last night." I told her between kisses.

"I know that you did, darling."

I kissed her eyes, her nose and lips again as my arms travelled up her back. My cock was growing as I touched her body through the dress. I held her tightly as I gently started to ease the kaftan up her legs. "Not yet, darling, come and sit with me on the sofa." She turned taking my hand and led me to the sofa. We sat together with my arm around her shoulders. She kissed me again as I leaned over her. My hand went to the opening of the sleeve. There was no bra. I found the naked breast that John had just handled. I played with the nipple.

"Lucy, did he fuck you well?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes." She moaned into my ear. "Yes, darling, he was very good." She kissed me again. "One of the best."

"Oh, God."

"Yes, darling. But you want me to be happy, don't you?"

"Yes, I want you to have what you want."

"And it makes you happy as well doesn't it?"

"Did he....."

"Did he what?"

"Did he have anal sex with you?"

"He tried...... Twice."

"Oh God, Lucy. I did miss you so much."

"I know you did darling." My hand went to her thigh. I eased my hand up under the dress. She was not wearing any panties; I touched her pubic hairs. Her vagina was bare...... And wet. Sopping wet.

"After you brought the tea....." Her vulva opened wide. Three of my fingers worked the way inside her. It was so slippery and slimy. She sighed deeply. Her breathing quickened. "....After you left, he came inside me."

I moaned loudly. "No, no he didn't, did he?"

"Yes darling. Can you feel it?"

"Oh, my God."

"Are you now going to clean me up? You want to don't you?" she asked. She pulled the dress up so that her vagina was now on show.

I kissed her once more on the lips before moving my head, which was being pushed down her body by her hands. Down, past her breasts,.... now past her tummy.... towards... towards her crotch. The lips of her vulva were red and sore. But oozing out of her vagina was cum. John Prendegast's cum. The same man's cum that I had tasted in the middle of the night. All in my lovely wife. She was full of it.

I got to work with my tongue. The taste was salty. It reminded me of the last time that I had gone down on her. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could. It was still oozing out of her. I swallowed and swallowed again.

My tongue hit her clitoris. She jerked. "Oh, that is so good..... Well done darling..... so so good." She was breathing deeply and gently crying, until suddenly, she gripped my head with her strong thighs. She cried out again. Her whole body shook. She was having spasms as I successfully brought her to climax.

I made a move to get on top of her. "No darling, I am too tired and too sore."

We adjusted ourselves on the sofa sitting beside each other. My arm was around her. She had her hand on my thigh and could see the hard erection in my track suit trousers.

"I know that you want me darling, but I am too sore now." She kissed me on the lips. Now, what were you up to during the evening then?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, darling, what did you do while John was with me?"

"Nothing really. I tidied up down here then went to bed." I replied.

"Did you masturbate?

"Oh Lucy." I paused.

"Well?" She asked.

" Yes."

"I thought that you would have done. How many times did you come?"

"Twice."

"Oh. Well we will have to put a stop to that, won't we darling?"

"Oh Lucy. I needed release so much."

"No darling. You didn't NEED it. You could have abstained, couldn't you?"

"Yes, I suppose I could have done."

"And did you listen at the door?"

"Yes, Lucy."

"And did you hear John fucking me?"

"Yes, I thought that I did."

"Oh darling, that is so naughty." She paused then kissed me. "What do you think?"

My cock stood fully upright like a tent pole in my trousers. Lucy smiled. Her hand moved and, gently, she touched it. "Lovely, darling," she told me.

"Oh, Lucy..... please."

"You have been naughty and I will have to deal with you, Won't I?" Her hand encased my cock gripping it through the track suit.

"Yes, Lucy."

"But I am too exhausted now. We will deal with it later." She took her hand away leaving me in a very high state of arousal. God, I so wanted to come.

xxXxx

For the next four days Lucy and I did not have sex as she was either too tired or too sore after her experience with John.

On the fifth evening we had just finished dinner and were sitting together on the sofa in the sitting room. As we watched the news on the TV Lucy turned to me.

"Darling," she said.

"Yes?"

"We haven't made love since John took me, have we?." Her hand went to my thigh. My cock twitched.

"Oh God. No, Lucy," I replied as I turned towards her and kissed her lips.

"Good boy. You have been so very understanding and I am so pleased with you. But from now on, it is going to be necessary for you to have periods of denial; and, darling, that includes masturbation."

"Oh Lucy. I do want you so much. You do know that?" I asked.

"Yes, darling I do. But it is for your own good."

"I understand," I said somewhat dejectedly. Although in truth I really did not understand. Her hand worked on my cock which was half erect.

"I had a call from Jo this afternoon," Lucy suddenly said.

"Jo?"

"Darling, surely you remember? Builder Jo was the man you got for me from the pub.

"Oh, God, yes. My God what did he want?" I casually draped my arm around her shoulders.

"He asked me if my pipes needed cleaning again?" She giggled. By this time my cock was fully hard. Her hand continued its gentle work on it. She went to my belt. My hand dropped to her breast which was covered by both a blouse and bra.

"Oh! What did you tell him?" I asked in reply. I eased myself up so that she could pull my trousers down over my hips. Shortly she had managed to lower both trousers and boxers. She now had access to my naked hard penis.

"I told him that perhaps there was some work to be done here but I would have to consult you." My hand slipped through the opening of her blouse holding her bra encased breast. The nipple hardened.

"Do you want to see him again?"

"Well, he gave me his number, just in case." She turned and kissed me as she stroked my cock. "Now I am feeling a bit sexy this evening and you are hard again. So what shall we do?" With this encouragement my hand was now inside the bra feeling the engorged nipple.

"We could go upstairs and make love," I replied with enthusiasm. I squeezed the nipple. She sighed.

"No darling." She kissed me on the lips. "I have a better idea." She bent and kissed the head of my cock. I moaned. She looked up into my eyes. "Would you like me to beat you, darling?"

My cock jumped with excitement. She felt it. "Oh, my God, Lucy."

"I thought so! You want it. You know you need it, don't you?" her hand continued pumping my cock. I gripped her breast tightly.

"Oh, Lucy."

"It's time isn't it? Time for your beating. Yes? Then afterwards..... " she paused. "..... perhaps we could make love?" She whispered.

"Oh, Lucy."

"Go and get the cane, darling." I gave her breast a final squeeze. She moaned.

"Good boy. Off you go." I could barely stand as my knees were suddenly weak, but I managed to get up. I started to pull my trousers up so that I could walk. "No, leave them. You won't need trousers or boxers on," she told me.

My heart was beating furiously as I slipped my trousers and pants off over my feet. My cock stood out proudly as I went to the cupboard and retrieved the cane. My hands were shaking as I stood in front of her to give it to her.

"Now darling there is the little matter of last Saturday when John visited. Was there anything else I should know?" She bent the cane in her hands.

"Er, I don't think so, Lucy."

"Nothing?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"John said that you were cheeky to him on the stairs."

"Well I did meet him outside the bedroom."

"He told me something was on your hand. What was on your hand, darling?" One of her her hands went to my cock which she gripped tightly.

paulb85
paulb85
344 Followers
12