Lucy's Pursuits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Lucy. It was just.... I couldn't resist it. You looked so lovely lying there naked. I just..... came into the room and......" I didn't finish my sentence.

"And what?" With her other hand she whipped the cane through the air.

"Oh Lucy. I had to touch you and... well....er... my hand came away covered in.... you know."

"You touched my pussy?" She squeezed my cock hard. I was getting so close.

"Yes, I did. I'm so sorry, Lucy."

"Oh. And what was on your hand then?"

"Well, it was.... er....you know."

"What darling?"

"Erm.. his...."

"You mean to say that you scooped up John's semen from my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Well, that is really very bad, isn't it?"

"Yes, Lucy."

"We will have to deal with that as well won't we?"

"Yes, Lucy."

"OK, get ready, darling." I moved to the end of the sofa and bent over the arm. My cock was hard and my body trembled in anticipation.

Lucy got up and stood beside me. "Twelve strokes, darling," she said. "Stay still in position and it will soon be over."

Swish. A burning rod hit me and sliced my bottom. Swish, a second stroke. I cried out but managed to hold still. Swish, a third stroke.

After six strokes I stood up and grasped my painful bottom rubbing it frantically. I could feel the ribs rising. Lucy waited. My erection had by this time completely gone, leaving a very shrunken cock. Lucy touched it with the cane. Neither of us said anything. I bent over again in position. Almost immediately: swish. And so it continued until all twelve strokes had been administered.

I stood up. "Thank you Lucy, I needed that," I told her.

"But you didn't stay in position, did you?"

"No, Lucy."

"Then I think we need some penalty strokes. OK, darling?"

"Yes, Lucy." I was still rubbing my bottom.

"Shall we say three extra?" She asked me.

I bent over again. Shortly she had delivered three more burning strokes. I remained in position. I waited. I could hear her breathing after the exertion. Her hand gently passed over the cheeks of my buttocks. "You want more, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

"Three more then?"

No, Mistress. Six more please."

"Very well. You will take a further twelve."

Soon it was all over. Lucy and I immediately kissed and within minutes we had both got rid of our remaining clothing, had got upstairs into bed and engaged in the most glorious long lasting passionate love making. We were both completely overwhelmed with our craving for each other as we satisfied our desires.

xxXxx

A couple of evenings later I had recovered well from my wounds. Once again we were on the sofa having completed supper. Lucy was wearing a pair of slacks and a loose blouse. I had my arm around her shoulder. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I phoned Jo the builder today." She told me.

"Why did you phone him?" I asked.

"Well I just wanted to see how he was."

"And?"

"Well, he was full of chat. We had about twenty minutes on the phone."

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. I was conscious of my cock beginning to stir. "What did you chat about then?" I asked.

"Well he was certainly very interested in visiting again."

"Why does that not surprise me?"

"Yes, darling. You see, we had a long conversation."

My cock was suddenly fully hard. Lucy noticed and took it in her hand through my trousers.

"Oh, you like the fact that we talked?" She asked.

"Oh, Lucy! God, no..... not really."

She rubbed my cock. "But your cock tells me otherwise." We kissed again.

She unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my chest lovingly. "I invited him over tomorrow evening," she whispered in my ear between kisses.

I sat upright. "What? Why? I thought... well..... I.... er... thought that you had your extra-marital satisfaction from John?"

"Well I did like John. He certainly had stamina. But Jo is rougher. He has rough hands and a lovely big cock."

I wanted her so badly then. My cock was rigid as her hand had stimulated it through my trousers. I desperately needed release from the tight confines of my clothing. But Lucy had other ideas. She tapped it with her hand a couple of times and announced:

"That's enough for now darling. I am keeping myself clean for Jo. Let's get to bed."

xxXxx

My God this was awkward. The four of us were having a drink in the sitting room. My lovely wife, Lucy, had her legs curled up under her on the sofa with a glass of gin and tonic in her hand; Jo the builder was sitting next to her with a glass of beer; his friend Mac, a huge man who had unexpectedly been brought along by Jo, also with a beer, was sitting on an arm chair opposite them. I was on a straight back chair beside him. Lucy and I were dumbstruck that Jo had brought a friend. We were all rather subdued and embarrassed.

Lucy was dressed in a green wrap around dress with its own belt encircling her waist. It was loose and comfortable showing some cleavage in the deep V front. It was a pretty dress which I had much admired in the past as it showed off her figure well.

Jo the builder broke the silence: "I was telling Mac here how you found me at the pub last week to do an emergency job on the plumbing, Mr Brown."

Lucy blushed. "Yes," I replied hesitatingly. "Lucy had sent me out to find someone to help us."

"And I was able to help you both, wasn't I, Mr Brown.?"

"Yes," I replied quietly. I eased my cock within my trousers. "You did a good job, thank you," I added.

"Well, sir, I brought Mac along so that we could both take a good look at the problem." Lucy gasped out loud and looked up across at me. My cock hardened.

I looked back at Jo. "No.... er.... That really isn't necessary."

Jo turned towards Lucy. "We could ensure that you were completely satisfied with a good service if your husband wouldn't mind, Mrs Brown." He said.

She looked up at me again and smiled. Her hand shook as she took a sip of her drink. There was silence in the room again as the three of us waited for her response. She put her glass down on the table.

One could hear a pin drop. She cleared her throat. "Well.... I am sure that my husband wouldn't mind." She looked at me. "Would you darling?"

God, my rigid cock ached. "No, Lucy." I croaked in reply.

Lucy turned in the sofa to Jo: "I think that my husband ought to know what you are suggesting."

Jo smiled at Mac. He turned to Lucy, put down his beer, took her hand in his and looked into her eyes. "Well, Madam, sometimes with clogged pipes deep penetration is required to get things flowing freely."

Lucy blushed a deep red. "Oh..., what? Really?"

"Yes," Jo rubbed her hand. "You see, Madam, what is often required is a succession of hard thrusts."

"Oh my God." Lucy stammered.

"Yes, sometimes more than one entrance needs attention." Jo replied.

"I think that I understand. We had better finish our drinks then," Lucy said as she looked at me with a hint of a smile.

Well that remark caused some impetus! Both men picked up the glasses and finished their remaining beer in a couple of gulps. Lucy laughed. "Darling, go up stairs and turn down the bed," she told me.

I got up trying to hide my erection. I felt a strange feeling of excitement in my stomach. As I was leaving the room I turned to see Jo take Lucy's hand and help her to stand. I watched as they stood close together and Jo took Lucy in his arms and kissed her on the lips. I continued upstairs to the bedroom. I removed the top sheet and duvet leaving just the bottom sheet neatly flattened across the bed. I closed the curtains and turned on one soft bedside light. I delved into my bedside table and retrieved four condoms out of a packet and placed them on her pillow. I looked at the bed. Soon my wife would be here, on our bed being penetrated by both men. I put a couple of pillows in the centre of the bed. My cock was solid in anticipation as I adjusted it down my trouser leg.

I hurried downstairs. Mac was now standing behind Lucy holding her arms behind her at the elbows. Jo was in front of her undoing the cord which held her dress together. As it became undone his left hand went to her breast still under the material which had not yet come apart. Jo pushed the material of the dress apart. Lucy's body was now exposed to him. Mac shifted his hands to ease the dress off from her shoulders. I was transfixed as the dress slipped to the floor. Lucy was now completely naked. She had not worn a bra nor panties. I realised that she had been anticipating this. She knew that unnecessary clothing would be unnecessary. She wanted to be naked. Mac once again held her elbows behind her, thus causing her breasts to stick out firmly for Jo. He shifted his body to press his trousered torso in to her backside. Jo lifted both his hands to manipulate her breasts firmly. Jo noticed me over her shoulders. He stood back a bit from her but still mauled her breasts. "Your wife is lovely, sir." He told me.

"Yes, I know." Hs hand went to her pussy.

"If it is alright with you sir, Mac and I will take her upstairs."

"Yes. It is all ready for you."

"It certainly is, sir," he said as he removed his hand and showed Mac and me a wet finger.

12