Luke and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke licking his lips, the silly but sexy way he did when she showed him her body clad in different articles of clothing.

The genuinely thankful and adoring look he had when she was servicing him with her mouth.

The gaze of her brother's eyes penetrating her soul as he fucked her, connecting them together even more.

Looking down at him as she rode him and felt his cock throbbing inside of her.

The view she saw from over her shoulder to Luke's face while he buried his organ inside of her ass.

The sight as she looked down to see his hands on her breasts, feeling them over her clothing and directly on her flesh.

Luke's eyes peeping up from between her thighs.

Amy looking down between her legs and seeing him penetrate her.

The shower quickie they fit in yesterday between getting home and having to pick up the neighbor boys at school.

The annoying student raised her hand again. Amy covered her giggling mouth as her friend dropped her head to her desk and let her tongue roll out of her mouth.

Amy shook her head, and then doodled in the margin of her notebook. She let her mind return to the quickie yesterday.

Luke had picked her up at school. She loved that he wanted to drive her to and from school to fit in a few extra minutes together.

They had arrived home and Luke grabbed her hand before the door was closed. He told her that their mother said she had a meeting and wouldn't be home for a few hours as they flew up the stairs together.

He turned the water on in the shower and they both shed their clothes in a flash. He pushed her against the wall and took her from behind.

Amy could feel the tile pressing into her chest as he drilled her. She screamed out in pleasure as he satisfied his animalistic cravings with her body.

Her body was crushed between him and the wall. Hot water cascaded down their bodies and quickly fogged up the bathroom.

"You love it, don't you, big brother," she heard herself screaming. "You love that your sister is your filthy tramp who you can use at any moment you wish."

Amy snapped out of her daydream.

"Damn, I do have a nasty mouth," she thought to herself as she returned to taking notes. A smile appeared on her lips. "I see why Luke is obsessed with my dirty talk."

The rest of class passed by without any more interruptions from the seemingly constant hand raising student. The bell rang and Amy packed up her backpack. She decided to leave her phone in her bag for the time being.

She slipped out of her desk, and then smoothed out her skirt and sweater. She tossed her bag over her shoulder and took a few steps forward. Derek was waiting for her at the end of the line of desks.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked as she stepped up to him.

"Yeah, absolutely," Amy replied quickly. She paused for a moment before speaking again. "What's with the sudden interest?"

He waited a few moments, seeming to gather his thoughts as the rest of the classroom cleared out.

"I've just been thinking about you a lot recently," Derek said, after the teacher had finally left the room.

She raised her eyes to his. She remembered that she just barely had to lift her chin to reach his lips. Then, she briefly thought about how much she loved lifting up onto the balls of her feet to kiss her brother, or him bending down to meet her lips.

"Okay, is that all?" Amy asked calmly.

"Well, no. I feel bad about how I ended things and I've been acting since we broke up," he said.

Amy nodded and closed her fingers tightly around the spine of the book that she held at her chest.

He ran his hand through his shaggy hair. "I was thinking about how happy you've seemed since Luke got back," Derek continued. "I remember making you happy like that."

Amy thought, "Oh, you have no idea how happy he's making me."

She nodded as she continued listening. She reminded herself to stay civil, which wasn't hard because she was beyond over him.

"I'm just sorry," he said, and then timidly placed his hand on her upper arm. "I know you can't forgive me. I broke your heart and you didn't deserve it."

Amy genuinely smiled. "I promise you that I'm truly okay. Actually, I'm great."

She reached over and placed her hand on top of his. She gently nudged his hand down to her angled elbow. She purposely let his thumb graze against the side of her bosom, giving him one last taste of what he could never have again.

"I forgive you," she said with a soft smile. "I really do. We didn't work out and that's okay."

Derek's hand slipped away and back to his side. "Thank you, Amy."

"There's nothing to thank me for," Amy said.

She winked, and then stepped around him. She swayed her hips way more than necessary as she left the classroom.

Kristy was waiting for her outside the door and rushed to her side as she passed.

"What was that?" Kristy asked in a hushed voice.

"Derek felt bad about breaking my heart, which he rightfully should." Amy shrugged. "He just wanted to say he was sorry."

"Sorry? Really? Does he not realize that I had to talk you off the ledge for days while you cried?" Kristy was obviously agitated.

Amy stepped to the side to let a student pass between them. She felt like she was always the one to move for other people in crowded spaces like the hallways or a grocery store. No one ever seemed to move for her.

Amy slid her arm around her friend's shoulder. Their heads lightly bumped against each other as they continued walking and talking.

"I don't think he does. He was always a bit clueless when it comes to emotions," Amy said. "But, it was nice he finally said he was sorry."

They split ways when Amy turned for the hallway the journalism classroom was in.

Kristy grinned. Amy raised a brow.

"What is it?" Amy asked.

"I still think we need to get you back on the horse. I heard Gabe from our art history class thinks you're cute," Kristy said with a giggle.

"Gabe?" Amy chuckled. "Yeah, no."

Kristy shrugged and pursed her lips to one side.

"Anyways," Amy emphasized the word, "I won't be around at lunch. I think I'm supposed to go and try to hound that florist one last time and see if they have their ad ready. Deadline is next week for the publishers."

"They still haven't given it to you?" Kristy asked.

Amy shook her head.

"Well, have fun with that," Kristy laughed. "I'll see you in art history."

They waved bye to each other, and then Amy took off down the hallway. She arrived in the classroom a minute later.

Other students were already crowded around the large table in the middle, working on a photography layout for the homecoming dance. Amy glanced down at it, seeing the picture of her and Derek that she gave them permission to use that was mixed in with the others on the layout.

Amy quietly took a seat at her favorite computer along the wall of windows. She glanced out to the courtyard and was happy to see the fountain had been turned on.

She kept her backpack on her lap after she had pulled her phone out. She kept it hidden in her bag as she read her brother's reply.

Amy grinned as she read his words, "Hurry up on that formula! I can't stand being apart from you. I need you next to me. I need to feel your warmth against me. I'll see you shortly. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

She kept her smirk as she typed, "You'll feel me against you soon enough. I need you next to me too. Nothing feels better than being close to you. I was thinking about our shower fun during calculus. Oh, and yes you have. Have I told you that I think you're the most handsome man on the planet?"

She sent the message, and then closed up her phone. She glanced over at the clock.

"Just a little longer," she said to herself, and then got to work on her yearbook duties.

She squirmed in anticipation as the minutes dragged by. Finally, it was near lunch time and she bounced out of her seat.

Amy went straight to the neon orange badges on the wall and plucked hers from the bunch. She put it around her neck. The yearbook and newspaper press passes were an automatic hall pass.

She looked around the room, seeing everyone working diligently. Her teacher had her head down. She quickly pulled out a badge from the stack that belonged to a student who was absent today.

She turned away from everyone after putting the others badges away, and then slipped the pass between her sweater vest and white button up shirt. She held her forearm against her stomach, keeping it in place as she approached her teacher.

"Misses Johnson, I'll be back in a little while. I'm going to go to a few places and see if I can get some last minute ads out of a few places that have turned us down before," Amy said coolly.

"Alright, be safe driving," she said.

Amy turned to the door. She took two steps towards it, and then remembered she needed her backpack if she was leaving. She kept her arm pressed against her stomach and she flung her bag over one shoulder, and then disappeared from the classroom.

She looked down the hall to make sure no one was around, and then slipped the other pass into her backpack. She hurried across the tile floor to another hallway and took a left. She weaved through a few clumps of students returning to their classrooms from "A" lunch.

She approached a hall monitor and pulled the badge away from her chest as she passed.

"Still getting ads?" the hall monitor asked.

"Yup," she replied without turning around.

Amy walked even faster once she was out of their sight.

She made quick turn to her right, down a very small hallway that could easily be missed if you weren't looking. She followed down the steep ramp between the back of the auditorium and the band hall. She pulled the excess badge from her bag as she approached the windowless door.

She opened the door, and then peeked her head outside. The siblings instantly smiled upon seeing each other.

"Give me one minute. Let me make sure the coast is clear. If not, we will have to take the more difficult route," she said, and then handed him the badge. "Put this on in case we have to follow plan B."

Luke took it from her and looked down at the name printed in bold. "Yvonne Davis?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Trust me, it won't matter," she said, and then she instantly closed the door.

Amy turned around and took a few steps back up the ramp. She quietly slid into the doors that lead to the back of the stage. Her steps were light as she climbed a few stairs.

She peeked into the auditorium and saw a group of theatre kids eating lunch on the stage.

"Damn it," she muttered as she back peddled.

She slipped out of the door as quietly as she came in. She hurried back up the ramp and looked down the hall. The coast was clear, but who knew for how long.

Amy ran back to the door and let her brother inside. She grabbed his hand and took him up the hallway with her.

"Just follow me, keep your head down, you'll be fine," Amy whispered before they entered into the main hall.

She squeezed his hand before letting go. Luke stepped behind her while she peeked around the corner. She saw two teachers chatting near the glass doors that they needed to get to.

She backed up and almost stepped on Luke's toe. He stepped back just in time and put his hands on her hips to steady her when she almost tumbled backwards.

Amy turned her face back to him. "Did you have Mister Hines or Miss Perry?" she asked quietly.

"Mister Hines, yeah," he replied equally quiet.

"Fuck, okay," she mumbled. "This could take a minute."

She peeked back around the corner and her brother entertained himself by rubbing her hips. Amy seductively swayed her hips as he felt her up.

She brought her head back with a sigh after still seeing the teachers talking. She looked the other way, weighing her options and thinking of a different place they could go.

She checked back another few times. On the fourth chance, the coast was clear.

"Follow me," Amy whispered, and then took off around the corner.

Luke walked behind her. He wanted to look around, he hadn't been inside the school for four years. He was curious to see if anything had changed, but he kept his eyes down. The tile floor was the same slightly odd pattern. That view got boring fast. He raised his eyes to Amy's white nylon covered calves.

She led them down the hall to the auditorium lobby. She quietly opened the door, and then they slipped inside.

The large room was empty and silent except for their feet pattering across the floor. Luke followed her up the stairs that led to the balcony. They climbed the stairs, racing each other.

At the top, Amy placed her finger over her lips and pointed to the stage. Luke nodded, seeing the handful of students.

After a quick right turn at the top of the stairs, they went up another few steps. The siblings tiptoed in the darkness, being as quiet as possible. Their ears were pricked, ready to pick up the slightest noise. Amy glanced down to the stage several times, checking to see the students were still talking with each other.

She made another fast turn, and then faced a short hallway. Behind each door were offices that had changed their use and were now used for storage.

Amy took him to the middle one, knowing it had the least amount of old set pieces in it. They both looked over their shoulders one last time before entering into the room. Luke's nervous pulse filled his ears. The sound of the blood rushing muffled his hearing, rendering him almost oblivious to possible noises beyond the hallway.

She stepped inside of the tiny room that left about two feet on either side of them before bumping into painted pieces of wood. The set pieces were a variety of wooden bushes, rocks, and sections of a wall.

She dropped her bag on the floor. She flipped on the dull light and Luke closed the door behind him.

She grinned, quickly looking him over in his old school uniform they found in the basement. It was the same as hers except for the navy blue chinos.

Once he was inside, she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted herself up. Her lips met his and she hungrily pushed her tongue into his mouth. Luke's hands found her ass and he held her body against him. She wrapped her legs around his hips.

They devoured each other's mouths. Their tongues danced, massaging the others and twirling together. Their lips smacked against each other's lightly, smearing with saliva.

Luke pulled her hips against his, grinding into her. She felt his cock growing hard beneath his slacks. He held her with one hand and pulled her skirt up. His hand returned to her butt and he gripped her hard.

"God, I missed you," she moaned between kisses.

"I missed you too," he muttered. "How long do we have?"

"About twenty minutes, maybe a little longer," she said as she kissed along his shaven jaw.

She hated that his facial hair was gone, but he had to shave. A high-school student with a beard wouldn't help him keep his cover in the hallways.

Luke breathed in the sweet scent of her hair. "You smell so fucking good," he commented.

Amy pulled back. "I love you," she said with a smile.

"I love you too," he replied, and then kissed her again.

His left hand drifted up her body as they kissed deeply. He slid his hand beneath her sweater and quickly popped the buttons of her shirt undone.

Amy moaned into his mouth as he found her breast. He groped her over her white silk bra. Her nipples were hard and pressed against the thin fabric. She reached down and pulled her sweater up to expose her open shirt and give him better access to her tits.

Luke pushed her bra up on her chest, revealing her immaculate large breasts. He pinched and tugged her nipple, making her squirm against him.

His sister unwrapped her legs, and he slowly let her down. She quickly unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out, leaving his pants on. Her hand clasped around his hard flesh and stroked him.

"Fuck me, Luke, fucking fuck me," Amy begged as she massaged his length. "I've been aching for you since you pulled out past night."

Luke grinned, and then stepped behind her. He unbuttoned his pants, and then pushed them and his boxers down.

Her hands fell onto the door and she bent over, presenting her panty clad ass to him. Luke pushed her skirt up over her hips and yanked her white silk panties down to her thighs.

He grabbed onto her hips and sank his rigid erection into her slick, tight cunt. They both moaned in ecstasy once they were joined together again.

"Damn, you weren't kidding about how wet you were," her brother groaned.

"I don't lie to you," she whimpered.

Amy rolled her hips back against him, digging his spear inside of her velvety hole. Her heat seeped into his flesh as he heavily forced himself into her.

Amy wanted to scream out, but knew better. She bit down on her lip and rocked against him. Deep guttural moans escaped from her closed lips.

The room quickly became hot and drenched with the distinct aroma of fucking. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled their ears. They gasped for breath in the humid little room.

Amy pressed her hands into the door, using it as leverage as she slammed her body onto his dick.

"I love being your slut," she moaned, looking over her shoulder to him. "I love belonging to you."

"I love that you're mine, baby sister, all mine," he grunted.

"For always," she howled as he dug his cockhead roughly against her cervix.

Luke's hands found her tits and he squeezed her supple flesh. His body was arched over hers as he pounded into her seeping cunt. Her fluids leaked down her inner thighs.

"My ass," his sister moaned. "Fuck my ass, big brother. I want it, please."

He continued drilling his tool into her inner flesh as he spoke between heavy breaths, "We don't have lube, and it'll hurt you too much without it."

"I grabbed it this morning. It's in side pocket of my bag," Amy whimpered.

She forced herself upon his rod as hard as she could for several deep thrusts before he stepped back.

He picked her bag up from the floor, and she turned around, quickly dropping into a squat. She sucked her nectar from his hard flesh. He dug into the pocket. She giggled with his cock in her mouth when she saw the surprised look on his face.

"You're such a smart cookie," he groaned, dropping the bag on the floor.

"Mmhmm," she mumbled onto his prick.

"Now get back up to your spot," Luke said firmly.

Amy pulled her mouth off, and then kissed the tip of his shaft. She stood up. He spun her back around and she bent over. Her panties had fallen further down her thighs and she wiggled her bum.

She watched as her bother squeezed lube onto his palm. She waited impatiently while he rubbed his fingers into the glob after tossing the lube on top of her backpack.

He smeared lubricant onto her bud, and then pushed a finger inside of her. Amy yelped from the invasion, but it quickly soothed out into a moan.

Luke adored her desperate, lust crazed eyes and her open groaning mouth as he stroked himself with his other hand, coating his dick.

"Where does my slut want my cock?" he growled. His finger gently pumped her backdoor.

"Where your finger is," she whimpered.

"Where is that?" he asked in his husky tone.

Amy looked into his matching blue eyes. "My ass. I want your cock in my ass," she moaned as he probed her with his digit. "I need you to fuck my dirty hole."

Luke grinned, and then withdrew his finger. He wiped his sticky hands on her white shirt beneath her sweater against her back. Then, he pulled her cheeks apart.

He teased her, pressing his mushroom head against her hole, but pulling away before giving it to her.

"Luke," she held back a wanton scream, "please, please. I need it. I need your cock in my filthy, slut asshole!"

He shoved his organ into her, spreading her rim and cramming himself all the way inside of her. Her walls sucked him inside, bringing him as deep as possible inside of her glove.