Luke & Lucia Pt. 02

Story Info
With Kate's help, Lucy becomes all woman.
6.5k words
4.81
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- Becoming Lucy

Having discovered a new side of myself, I face a difficult situation but handle things better than I thought I would, triggering new feelings. Kate shows me how to feel like a complete woman and I know there is no going back.

Correction for first part. A Gino is referenced to but Gino is Luca. Sorry if there was any confusion!

***

I let myself into the building's foyer and let out a sigh of relief, especially as the light was faulty so it was quite dimly lit. Then I heard the lift ping.

"Lucia, is that you?" Danny said before I had had a chance to turn or run. "Luca's not here any more, he's dropped out. Are you here to get the stuff you left?"

I was frozen to the spot. My silence unsettled him.

"Sorry, I must have startled you, are you OK?"

I nodded.

"Have you got somewhere to stay?"

I nodded again.

"Come on, I'll take you up, we can see if the new guy's in and you can get your things."

I knew I had to say something. I just could not believe it. What a disaster! I needed time to work out a plan. Fortunately, I had studied a little Italian, at least enough to fake an accent.

"OK, that's a nice of you, grazia."

I got in the lift with him and we went and checked my door. Funnily enough, I was out.

"Damn, I've not even got his number." Danny said.

"S'okay, I av eet, I'll text eem."

"I can offer you a coffee while you wait." Danny said.

"OK, s'nice, tank you!"

I followed him into his flat. What a mess! He moved a load of clothes off the sofa for me, before heading into the kitchen to put on the kettle. I texted Kate. "Been caught! Text me back now and again in 15 mins. I'll explain then. Save me! XXX"

"How do you want your coffee?" Danny called out.

"Black, grazia, senza sucro, errrr, no sugar."

My phone beeped! It was three laughing-out-loud emojis followed by "more in 15". I rolled my eyes.

"Here you go, Lucia." Danny said. "I didn't think I'd see you again. What did he say?"

"Oh, I'm eer just too day, I vizeet frenz. The guy, he text from shoppe. Will, err, text when ee back and een. just minuta. S'my problema, I eer too soon."

"Cool, well enjoy the coffee."

There was a somewhat embarrassing silence, although it came as a great relief to me. I could not believe how slow the clock on my phone was moving. I sipped at the coffee.

"How's Luca?"

"Eez, fine. Papa as good job for eem, so eez appy."

"And you?"

"I good too."

I kept all my answers short. The minutes slowly passed by. So, so slowly! I almost jumped when my phone burst to life. Ten smiling emojis! Danny looked over at me and there was a faint trace of disappointment on his face.

"Is he back?"

"Yes, eez een now."

I hastily finished my coffee and stood up. Danny came to the door with me and I had a horrible feeling that he would follow me outside and escort me! What could I do?

When we got to the door I turned to face him.

"Tank you for z'coffee, you reel nice!" I leant in and kissed him on the lips with just a slight linger.

"Ciao!" I said, exiting quickly, taking advantage of his temporary paralysis caused by the shock of my unexpected familiarity and taste of my lipstick. I flew into my apartment and got changed in double rapid time, removing all my make-up as quickly as I could. I called Kate. She thought it was all absolutely hysterical and almost wet herself laughing when I told her about the kiss. The weird thing was that I had actually quite enjoyed that bit, I had felt terribly flirty, but I did not let on to her about that! I then checked that the coast was clear and Danny was not hanging around outside. He wasn't.

About ten minutes later there was a quiet knock on the door which I had been partially expecting. I opened it slightly and my suspicions were confirmed.

"Hi Luke, I guess Lucia told you she had seen me." I could see Danny looking around the room for her.

"She's gone," I said, "there was just a couple of things she wanted. She's taken a taxi."

"Oh. OK. Could you give her this?"

He handed me a folded piece of paper.

"Sure Danny, see you around. Sorry mate, I'd invite you in but I've had a long stressy day and really need to get some shut-eye."

"OK, thanks, Luke."

I closed the door on him and looked at the note.

"I never thought I'd see you again and had forgotten how beautiful you are. If you're ever back in Bristol give me a call. Thanks for the kiss!"

Under his signature and phone number, there were three kisses. I waited five minutes. Quietly opened my door and saw the coast was clear. I crept to the lift and called it, then quickly returned to my apartment. I rang Kate in exasperation for some sympathy. She just thought it was all great fun! I went to bed. I was a bit confused by my feelings.

I slept through my alarm, but fortunately, Kate rang me giving me just enough time to creep into my lecture ten minutes late. I met her for lunch and the first thing I noticed was that she was wearing makeup again and looking amazing. Her friends had been really complimentary. She couldn't help laughing about my evening of unfortunate events, and I teased her a little about finally discovering make-up. She laughed at that too and admitted that having seen how it transformed me, she had had to try it and now felt so much better about herself that she was addicted and wished she had ignored her stupid pious parent's ages ago. We had a lovely caring hug, but I was careful not to smudge her cute little face!

We had already been out and hoovered up some reasonably priced brushes, cosmetics, nails and lashes and decided we could share them, after all, Kate was already 'sharing' mine! Things got seriously better on Wednesday when I heard from my insurance company that they were going to pay out for my broken laptop and ruined jeans. I finally had some spare cash and it was a great opportunity to refill my wardrobe so Kate and I hit the stores.

It was so relaxing and enjoyable shopping with Kate and we agreed to sort out my new wardrobe. On Thursday she stayed over at mine and I dressed as a boy and on Friday I stayed over at hers and dressed as a girl. On both shopping trips, I ended up buying a mixture of boys' and girls' clothes, but a lot of things like shoes and fleeces could be quite androgynous and I made sure that unless it was a really girly outfit, everything was as unisex as possible. I did get an amazing pair of heels, a beautiful animal print dress, a pink mini skirt and some lovely matching underwear sets. I spent the whole weekend staying at Kate's as Lucy and it felt so amazing and natural that I struggled to return to being a boy for Monday morning.

We were sleeping with each other every night, sometimes at my place and sometimes at hers. Kate was close to being insatiable and we tried out lots of things. I felt good in myself that I knew what to do and could bring her so much pleasure, but in reality, there was such a growing love between us that it did not matter. The first time I gave her oral she went absolutely mad, shaking and moaning so much that I convinced myself that I must be some sort of master cunnilinguist. She, of course, wanted to reciprocate and did find it a little difficult at first as it was so new to her, but she was soon really enjoying it, especially when I began to finger her. Friday night we went out clubbing as boy and girl for a change and when we got back we did our first sixty-nine. She absolutely devoured my cock, her tongue and lips causing the most beautiful sensations. She came first but was determined to make me cum with her mouth.

I had told her that it was probably not going to be easy, but she was on a mission to become the perfect fellator, a word, like cunnilingus, so ugly, she could not understand how it had ever been coined to describe something so beautiful. I blamed the Victorians. She repeatedly took me so far into her mouth that I eventually felt myself slip into her throat. She gagged and I felt bad and begged her to stop, but she pushed me back down on the bed and began to take me even deeper. She was no longer gagging, but I could feel the saliva running from her lips, lubricating me and making it easier and easier. Suddenly I began to relax and simply enjoy the feeling, and as I did I began to feel something. A warmth was growing within me, filling my body, and spreading towards my groin. Then I felt that overwhelming need to ejaculate. I tried to warn her, but an almost endless stream of cum filled her mouth. I will never forget that happy and satisfied look on her face as she looked up at me over my shiny cock. The smile, her sparkling eyes, the cum dripping down her chin. She looked amazing, like a goddess of love, like Venus!

Things carried on like that for the rest of the term and we had settled into a routine. In my apartment, I was now a boy except occasionally on a night in. This was entirely because I did not want to repeat any more encounters with Danny, but it was also handy in helping my brain differentiate between my two lives. In Kate's apartment, I was always Lucy and this meant that mid-week we stayed at my place, and at the weekend at her place. Kate was leading a double life too in that within university we appeared like a somewhat eccentric boy-girl couple, but when we hit town at weekends we were a girl-girl couple. One Friday evening Kate found a way to create a stubble effect using mascara and an old toothbrush and having put her hair in a ponytail and worn a baseball cap managed to look like an ever-so-slightly effeminate boy. We went out as reverse boy and girl that night and that was amazing fun! Kate did admit that she hated going to the wash rooms though!

We had a rather frank conversation about the evening when we got into bed that night. Kate said that although it seemed boys could become hot girls, it was much harder for a girl to become a decent-looking boy. Boys could shave, but girls could not make themselves hairy. Girls wore cosmetics so boys could copy their faces, but boys didn't. Then she said that boys already had a sort of pussy, but girls did not have a cock. I laughed and said that boys definitely did not have a pussy. To tease her I even mentioned the Austrian psychologist Sigmund Freud and said she was suffering from his outdated theory on penis envy. Kate did laugh, but it was clear that she was not about to drop the subject especially as that week I had brought her to a rather strong orgasm by putting my index finger up her ass while I was fucking her. A fact I had conveniently ignored. Then she looked me in the eye quite sternly and said, "I'm the boy tonight honey!" I felt myself suddenly covered in goosebumps.

She pushed me onto my back and got between my legs. I was completely smooth down there, freshly shaved and fragrantly perfumed from early in the evening, a feeling I loved, and she did too. She began to lick me all around my inner thigh and run her tongue and lips along my throbbing cock, making me groan. Then she asked me to lift up my bottom and slid a pillow under me, pushing my legs in the air after it was in place. I had a good idea what she was thinking and I was not wrong. She placed her hands behind my knees to keep my legs in the air and expose me to her. She blew on my hole and I trembled!

Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and she took me into her throat. I sighed! She was so good at oral that I felt myself burning inside. She pushed her throat down on me three or four times leaving me completely relaxed and turned on, but then she withdrew and ran her wet lips down the length of my cock to my balls which she also took in her mouth, massaging them with her tongue. I was now not only groaning continuously, I was trembling again. I emitted a small grunt as she moved lower and began to flick her tongue up and down my taint. It felt absolutely amazing as she slowly continued her journey, her wet lips and probing tongue quickly reaching my rosebud.

As her lips and tongue played with me, my legs in the air, I felt more naked and exposed than I had ever felt before. I felt more feminine and submissive than I had ever felt before. It was such an amazing feeling I just relaxed and let warm feelings of being loved wash over me. Her lips and tongue moved back up and just as her mouth began to engulf the raging purple tip of my cock, I felt her finger enter me and I jerked upwards pushing my cock against her throat. I was incapable of processing or understanding all the feelings now overwhelming my senses.

Her finger slid deep into me and began to wiggle as her mouth began to fuck me. She took me in her throat and began to bob up and down more rapidly, her finger rubbing my insides, her knuckles pressing against my ass. I was gasping now, completely lost in my emotions and unable to control my body as I shook and moaned. She sensed my impending climax and wiggled her finger faster while raising her head to look me in the eye as her tongue flicked the end of my cock. I erupted with a guttural groan. It was an orgasm like I had never had before. That pretty Venus was smiling at me again, my cum running down her chin.

"So boys do have a pussy!" She said knowingly, "I want a cock!" I smiled back weakly, unable to argue the evident truth of that claim. I had just had a quite mind-blowing orgasm from anal and oral stimulation!

It was almost the end of term and Kate and I had talked about going home and both agreed that we would rather stay in Bristol and continue to explore our new found sexuality. It was an easy choice. The problem Kate had was that the University had made a good offer to people in her hall to rent out their rooms for a conference and she had accepted, so that meant she would have to move in with me. That week we did some research and ordered some things from the internet. A douche, some butt plugs, lubricant, a vibrating dildo and a life-like dildo with a harness. We also ordered a new wig for me so that I would not look like Lucia when we were staying at mine. It was a black bob style with a fringe, not dissimilar to Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction, a femme fatale look that I had always loved. The package arrived just in time for reading week at the end of term.

That week I got a call from the accommodation office. It was a little disturbing. They told me that Luca's parents had been in touch asking for confirmation of his address. They had not heard from him. It seemed he had disappeared and the accommodation office wanted to know if I would speak to the police who were helping the Italian authorities track him down. They just wanted to see if he had left any clues in the flat. The two young policewomen who showed up the next day asked me questions for about thirty minutes before deciding there was nothing to go on. They had obviously spoken to Danny as they asked me if Lucia has said anything when she had come round, but I said I had not really spoken to her. They made some notes, thanked me and left, but I was puzzled. What could have happened to him and her?

The last Saturday before reading week the student union were holding a fancy dress party and we had already decided to go. Once I tried on the wig there was no way that I was not going to be Mia Wallace and Kate decided she would like to go as Vincent Vega. We trawled second-hand shops and got a black suit and white shirt for Kate and I found a pair of black capris and a baggy white guy's shirt that looked OK. We rushed back to Kate's and tried them on. I loved my outfit, especially the trousers which were really tailored and made my bum look gorgeous. The suit worked perfectly on Kate and she wore Lucia's wig and tied it back to make a ponytail to give her just the right look.

That evening we snuggled up on the sofa and drank a bottle of wine while watching Pulp Fiction again, especially that dance! When it had finished we practised dancing to 'You never can tell' by Chuck Berry to try out a few moves. By the time we had finished all that we were ready for bed despite it still only being late evening. We mutually agreed that we were not too bad at all.

I tidied up while Kate went to the bathroom and then slipped off my shirt and pants so I could hang them up in the wardrobe. As I smoothed them out on the hanger in just my bra and panties, I heard Kate come out of the bathroom.

"Well Mia, I don't think you ever really thanked me for saving your life." Kate said in a deep whisper. Before I had a chance to turn around I felt her pressing against me, something hard poking against my ass, right between my cheeks. Kate's hands reached round and gently my tits. She nuzzled her face into my neck and massaged my ear lobe with her lips.

"We'll need to get these pierced tomorrow," She said, nibbling it slightly, "but right now I want you!"

I was almost shaking with excitement. I freed myself from her grip and turned to face her. She was still in costume. I put my hands behind her neck and kissed her, giving myself to her as her hands slid down and firmly squeezed my ass through my lace panties, pulling me against her and making me arch my back, making her more in control, and me feel even more submissive. I felt her warm hands slide up my back as we continued to kiss and, when they reached my shoulders, she began to push me down. I freed my hands from her neck and ran them down the lapels of her jacket, holding on to them to steady myself as I faced the dildo poking out of her trousers, demanding attention.

My heart was racing and my mouth was drooling. I looked up at Kate through my lashes and fringe. She looked down at me and gave me the most loving smile. I held her gaze as I ran my tongue around the end of the dildo. She shook! I wondered if she was actually feeling something, that her brain and eyes were making it real. It spurred me on. I ran my mouth along either side of it, making it slick with my saliva. I could smell her arousal and feel her heat radiating against my face. I moved my hands down, one holding her waist, the other holding her cock. I wrapped my lips around it, taking it in. I drew a deep breath and it began to fill my mouth and fill my mind with a whole new set of lustful feelings.

I tried to take it as deep as I could, but I had not mastered my gag reflex the way Kate had and it just made me retch, rather loudly. Kate understood and pulled me to my feet, thrusting her mouth against mine, probing me with her tongue. Somehow she positioned the dildo between my legs and she began to move her hips, rubbing it against me, sending all sorts of signals to my brain. I moaned as we kissed and she moaned back. We had to catch some breath and she pulled back.

"I need to hang my costume up if it's not going to get ruined," she smiled, slowly beginning to unbutton the shirt. "I can't believe how much easier it is to do buttons on men's clothes," she added in passing, looking at me, looking at her. "Why don't you stop gawping and go have a shower? I'll leave this on if you want?" She pointed at her silicone protrusion and I nodded. She paused her undressing, the shirt hanging from her shoulders, her sports bra compressing her chest, and wandered over to the bed, removing the enema bulb, a butt plug and the lube from the bedside cabinet.

"Use these and come back in when this is in." She was holding up the plug. I felt a tightness in my chest. This was the real deal and she seemed so calm about it all. She was going to fuck me, or at least try to fuck me. It was what we had talked about and why we had these things, but all of a sudden it was going to happen. The thing was that as I looked at her silicone cock I was somehow mesmerised and meekly took everything from her and went to the bathroom, grabbing my nightdress on the way. My mind was transported to that night with Clara when we had both shared our first time. Now I was about to lose it again, but it was so different, and I understood how Clara must have felt that night I took her virginity. I also knew that I was so privileged to be able to experience something so momentous twice!

12