Luke & Lucia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I re-entered the room I was as clean and as beautiful as I had ever been, surrounded in an invisible scent of basil and bergamot. I had reapplied my makeup subtly and brushed out my wig, fixing it in place. The plug was in my ass, holding in a good dollop of lubricant and stretching my insides gently in a pleasant and erotic way as I walked. My eyes were still a little damp from the initial pain of its insertion, but also from a less physical inner joy. As I walked to the desk where Kate was sitting, she looked up from the laptop screen where she had been doing some research. I was barefoot and on tiptoe, the satin nightdress brushing against my hardened nipples and the end of my semi-erect cock. I felt fragile, feminine and full of trepidation. Kate stood up and hugged me tightly.

"You're so gorgeous Lu! Why don't you get into bed, I just want to have a quick shower too."

I got into bed and pulled the covers over me, listening to the shower running as I lay on my back. When it stopped I looked over at the door, my breath fluttering. An eternity passed before Kate emerged, naked. My gaze wandered down from her sparkling eyes and caring smile to her pert breasts and then that thing, sticking out proud, its straps wrapped tightly against her legs. I watched it, fascinated, as it bounced up and down in time with her stride, slick with gel and glistening in the light.

She leaned over and kissed me slowly but firmly and then pulled the bed covers out of the way. My cock had shrunk and was curled up, nestling above my balls and it twitched in the sudden rush of cold air. Even I had to admit that all shaved and small like that, it looked very feminine. Kate knelt between my legs and began to lick me all around my balls, her tongue wandering up and down between the plug and the base of my expanding cock making me whimper.

I knew the pillow was coming next and lifted my bottom so she could slide it under me. She reached down and took hold of the plug and carefully pulled it out causing me to emit a slight squeal. She shuffled forward and I felt the cold head of her silicone appendage press against me, her hair flowing up my chest and across my face, her lips pressing on mine and her tongue forcing its way into my mouth.

Her hands were on either side of my head, supporting her as she kissed me. The tip of her cock rubbed against me, the sweet vibrations making my head swirl, and every time she pressed near my hole, I shook. She arched her back, pressing her breasts against my chest and getting her cock in a position to impale me. A wave of trembling heat was rising from my groin and beginning to consume me and I reached down and held the tip of her cock against my entrance, pushing myself up in desperation. I needed it inside me so much.

I felt myself being spread apart. It was a sensual mix of relief and pain. She raised her head, holding herself in place and our eyes met. There was such love in those eyes! I pushed my hips up and she pushed down. My eyes opened wide as she properly entered me and a long slow sigh left my lips. She began to fill me, parting my thighs, pushing her way in, all the time the love in her eyes shining into me. My heart was pounding and there were simply no words to describe how special I felt at that moment.

I felt her tummy press against mine as she completely filled me and she held that position while she kissed me, letting me push up against her, savouring the strange and incredibly erotic feelings coming from my insides. Then she lifted her thighs and began to fuck me, slowly at first, then faster. I was now only semi-conscious, my brain taken over by the rush of overpowering sensations being generated by my body and flooding my mind.

Our eyes were locked together once again and my mouth was squealing each time she thrust into me. A wave of comforting warmth began to fill me, I began to feel as if my body was no longer mine. She had hit a rhythm and a place that was such sweet sweet torment I was almost shaking like a leaf. Suddenly I could contain myself no longer and my eyes were wide open, my mouth gaping, as the most incredible feeling overwhelmed me and I felt as if I had lost control of everything, including my bladder.

I shook and writhed as Kate watched me beneath her, no longer pumping into me, but slowly wiggling her hips as if to prove we were still connected and she was still in control. Barely able to lift my head, I glanced down. My stomach was a pool of silvery cum. I looked up at Kate and she gave me that beautiful smile of hers, but this was a different smile, it contained a tinge of conquest, a devilish smile rather than the smile of a sweet angel. She smashed her lips against mine and pulled out of me as her tongue took over. I felt empty, emotionally drained and a little tearful. I was well and truly fucked!

Kate lifted herself up and unfastened the strap-on. She wiped it with a tissue before casting it to the floor and then wiped the cum from my tummy which had begun to run off me and onto the bed.

"Did you like that Lu?" She asked rhetorically. I nodded, a glint in my eyes and a cute smile on my face.

She began to shuffle up the bed, her knees still on either side of me. The scent of her arousal became stronger and stronger as her smooth glistening pussy approached my face and my excitement began to rise again. She rubbed herself over my mouth and began to face-fuck me. I pushed out my tongue, licking and flicking as she pressed herself against me, her movements becoming more and more urgent. She began to moan as my tongue began to have its effect, adopting a more gently rocking motion, keeping my tongue exactly where she wanted it. She threw back her head and groaned, shaking as she lifted herself from me, my face dripping with her juices.

I was completely aroused and rock hard. She slid back down me, her arms on either side of my head, her hair dangling on my face. I felt her heat envelop my cock as she wriggled herself onto me, moaning as it was my turn to fill her. She pressed right down on me, taking me as deep as was possible, and lay on me making sure that her clit was pressed against my little patch of pubic hair. She began to wriggle her hips again in small circular motions. She kissed me, her nipples rubbing on my chest, making me tingle. I felt that rising heat in my balls and knew I was about to come again. It was my turn to throw my head back and grunt as I shot what was left of my sperm into her. She shuddered and squealed, squeezing every last bit of baby juice out of me, before collapsing, exhausted. She rolled beside me. Our eyes were moist with tears of love as we hugged each other.

The party was a pretty big deal as it would be the first time that I had been anywhere as Lucy where my regular friends were definitely going to be. Kate could see I was quite tormented as we talked about the plans for the evening over breakfast. It was a measure of how close we were that she knew exactly what was troubling me and managed to put it into words in a way that my own muddled mind was incapable of.

"We don't have to do this, we can swap costumes and you can be Vincent. You'll be good, a much better Vincent than I'll make a Mia! I do get that it's so much easier for me as I'll just be that crazy Kate made up like a guy. Everyone will laugh and compliment me on the effort I've gone to but it's completely different for you. Firstly, if you go all out with your make-up and femme persona then everyone is going to struggle to recognise you, in fact, lots of guys will probably have the hots for you. When you tell them that you're Luke, or they work it out, they'll start asking the inevitable questions, maybe not out loud, but certainly in their heads. On the other hand, if you don't go all out and look like a bad drag queen then you are not going to be happy because you won't be the real you. For me, I'm going as a girl dressed as a boy and that's fine, but you want to be a girl dressed as a girl, and I don't think being a boy dressed as a girl will be good enough."

I tried so hard not to cry, but she had caught me at a point where I was just a seething mass of emotion. The night before I had been made love to as a girl and had never felt more complete. I was a girl. Now, staring me in the face, there was the reality that the girl on the inside had to be two people on the outside and that caused complications. I sobbed and Kate held me, giving me the comfort I sought and allowing me time to come to terms with my feelings. As my sniffling began to ease, Kate lifted my head and looked me in the eyes.

"We don't have to go at all. It's a big step for you." She said,

"And you," I added, "they'll judge you too!"

"Let them! Look, Lu, the thing is I don't care what they think about me, and I think you need to feel the same. You know what? You should be you. You should show everyone how amazing you are. It's only going to be a small number that has any problem with it at all, and the thing is, they'll have to find out sometime, or you'll always be living a lie. I'll be there. It's the end of term so you don't have to face anyone next week so everyone can cool down. It's the perfect time to do it."

I looked at her. She had a very serious expression on her face. I knew she was right and that I had to be brave. I laughed a nervous laugh. She laughed too, her face relieved but also a little puzzled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Oh, it's stupid really. You're completely right of course and I was telling myself that I needed to man up. Bit ironic!"

Kate laughed and squeezed me tight.

"So you're going as Lu, and you're coming out as transgender too?"

"Yes. I guess so. Well, maybe not coming out exactly."

"Then what? I'm not being funny, but what are you going to say when people ask questions, which they will? You need to know. You need a little speech."

I looked down at my smooth and sexy shaved legs poking out from the white dressing gown that led down to my pretty feet with their black nail polish and thought for a few moments. Kate held my hand. I wondered why it was so hard to say what I felt. After a few minutes of reflection, I said, "I will say that since I left home I've realised that I feel much more natural presenting myself as a woman than a man, and you are helping me come to terms with it, but it's early days."

Kate smiled and gave me a hug. She thought that was perfect and we then talked about some of the other conversations that would arise. Suddenly I realised that all I had to do was say how I felt. It was not difficult at all. If they asked if I was gay, then the answer was that it was sort of irrelevant, I was with Kate and very happy. If they wanted to know if I was going full-time as a woman, then that was something I was considering, but not yet. By the time we were getting ready, I had never felt more confident or comfortable with myself. The depth of my feelings for Kate knew no bounds. She was my rock!

The party was the most amazing fun. We laughed and danced, and they even played 'You never can tell' for us and the theme from Pulp fiction. I gave my little speech several times and it was funny how the girls I knew all took it in their stride, but the guys were all a little more hesitant and I could tell that some were not comfortable at all. Kate would keep taking me to the washroom for a pep talk and when I raised the fact that the guy I was closest to on my course had almost turned white when I told him who I was. She had an interesting take on it.

"He probably fancied Lucy," she laughed, "and now he's worrying that he might be gay as Lucy is Luke! Most guys are so pathetic and hung-up about their precious masculinity they have no idea how to have a good time!"

I sort of laughed, but it was a bit of a fake laugh. That was not something I had considered. Sure I'd given Danny a kiss, but that had all been part of my subterfuge during the panic of that evening, hadn't it? I realised that I was kidding myself, I had volunteered and enjoyed that kiss, short as it was and loved the fact he wanted to kiss me back. I liked being attractive to guys and I liked guys wanting me!

Another thing I had never considered was being groped. While I was standing at the bar getting Kate and I a drink, a guy put his hand on my ass! I looked daggers at him. He was tall and quite good-looking for a jerk!

"Sorry darling, I just had to check your ass was real after seeing you shaking it on the dance floor! Let me get your drinks by way of an apology."

"OK, two large sauvignon blanc," I replied, feeling that was at least some compensation.

"Sure, honey! You really are the cutest girl here!" He smiled at me and squeezed my ass again, as if buying the drinks gave him that right. To my horror I found myself getting quite excited. I pulled his hand off and took my drink. I decided to keep that incident to myself!

We rolled into Kate's room that night. I was very light headed from the drink and from the feeling of elation as having seemingly successfully revealed myself to my world. Our lovemaking was complete and sensational! I had thought it couldn't get any better, but I was wrong, there always seemed to be a way!

The next day we packed Kate's stuff into the crate that the University had provided and she filled a hold-all with the stuff she would need for the next few weeks. She didn't take that much as she had told me she intended to borrow some of my things. I just laughed at that. It was such a lovely thing to be able to do. One other lovely thing that happened over the next few days was a whole collection of emails and messages offering support, saying how amazing I looked and wishing me the happiness I deserved. People had taken time to think of what to say because they cared, and some of the messages really touched me and made me a little weepy. I replied to them all.

12