Luke & Lucia Pt. 04

Story Info
Man, trans and girl spend the night together!
5.4k words
4.69
2.8k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 – Lucy is born

I get university ID as a girl and Kate and I visit the Pleasure Dome. We learn something about the real Lucia and have a fabulous private party with the club owner.

***

The first week was odd. I was still turning up at lectures in my normal boy clothes, but no-one really mentioned my end-of-term revelation at all. One girl, Chloe, who had been very supportive, did ask if I had decided not to come to lectures as a female for now and I just said that I had not yet received the OK from the university. When I got back to my apartment later that afternoon it was there. A formal looking brown envelope which was very discrete, but my hands shook as I opened it.

It was a nice letter and offered me all sorts of things that I had not really considered. For example I could have my ID card redone, in fact, they were OK if I had two for the time being. Once I confirmed that I wanted to proceed they would inform my department and give me access to a councillor. I felt a bit insulted at the insinuation that I needed help, but Kate pointed out that it would be a real opportunity to discover myself faster and it was never harmful to talk things over.

The following Tuesday I turned up at the administration office before lectures and saw the same lady who had helped with my accommodation disaster. She checked my regular ID and then, after filling in some forms on her screen, took a picture for the new one. Actually she took three, as I said the first two were horrible, but minutes later I had my new student ID card. I was Ms L. Rawlings. She used my old photo to give me a new male ID with the same name rather than Luke. Mr L. Rawlings. Finally, she gave me some health leaflets and told me that officially I was now registered as female-transgender in the university system. She insisted I book an appointment with the councillor for the following week and at the end of term. The counsellor would talk about my rights and what to do if I received any abuse in the first meeting and in the last one assess my progress and write a short report for the university that I would also get to see.

I left the office clutching my new ID card. I kept looking at it as I walked across the campus. I felt elated, almost as elated as when I had passed my driving test on the third attempt. I called Kate who was delighted and sent a text to Chloe too. She replied by saying she would meet me at the cafeteria. When I got there she was waiting. She gave me a lovely smile and came over and complimented me on my outfit. I showed her my new ID. I couldn't help myself. She hugged me, just like a girl hugs another girl, and the pride and strength that I felt at that moment were so strong that I felt invincible.

She took my hand and we strode into the lecture theatre. There was not an eyebrow raised, but there were several subtle glances at Chloe and me. In the end, several of my friends came over to say hello to whom they assumed was me, but could not be completely sure. They were all so lovely. Even two of the boys who had seemed quite put off by it all gathered round me and both gave me a hug which really meant a lot. I was walking on a cloud as I left and headed home, my faith in people as strong as it had ever been.

Kate was waiting for me when I got in and must have regretted asking me how it had all gone. Of course, I had sent her a few text messages during the day, but how could they ever adequately express the incredible way that the day had unfolded? A day made so remarkable by how unremarkable it had actually been. A new girl had arrived at college. Period.

Kate suggested we go to the student union bar. I was still on cloud nine and was more than happy with that suggestion. How I wanted the ground to swallow me up when we arrived and there was a big banner saying “Welcome Lucy” over one corner of the bar. My friends were all standing underneath, ready to celebrate. That was too much and I did weep a few very happy tears before really enjoying my special party. Even my tutor turned up for half an hour, clearly feeling a little like a square peg in a round hole, but wanting to support me.

Over the course of the rest of the term, it turned out that I was exclusively Lucy and very happy. Everyone now knew and there was no need to engage in my stealthy exploits to avoid being found out. Kate much preferred me as Lucy and had finally decided that she was definitely attracted to girls far more than boys. She was also keen to make up for all the time she had lost in her teenage years by having her own feelings completely suppressed by her parents.

The biggest part of this was her sexuality and, although we continued to be extremely sexually active, she was interested in all aspects of how human beings can arouse and stimulate each other, in particular those which society chose to label as abnormal. For those that she did not deem to be too extreme, she was always wondering how the pleasure was derived and if she could feel pleasure in the same way.

It was as a result of her inquisitiveness that we ended up visiting a club that had a rather libertarian reputation, to say the least. It was called The Pleasure Dome and its slogan was ‘A night of hedonistic fun for those who dare to be different'. She had read an article about it being at risk of being closed down due to some rumours of the sort of the outrageous things that went on there, but this has simply been its best advert ever.

For that evening Kate had got us outrageously short navy pleated skirts and pale blue tops with a matching striped tie. We wore tan hold-up stockings and white canvas shoes with blue stripes. The whole outfit screamed school-girl naughtiness. I have to confess to really liking it as it really showed off my legs. I worked on the make-up for us both which consisted of burgundy lipstick and really dark smokey eyes with extra long and thick false lashes. Kate thought I looked much better in Lucia’s longer wig so I wore that too.

The club was in an old dance hall that had seen better days, but it was fairly cavernous as you might expect a pleasure dome to be. There were six large glitter balls suspended from the ceiling in red, orange, yellow, green and blue. They were spinning and casting a kaleidoscope of coloured patterns on the floor. On the stage, where bands would have once played, was the DJ and, either side of him, were two large cages the height of a person. We had arrived early to check it out and so it was very quiet. The DJ was playing various electronica and trance tracks which suited the place.

Either side of the dance floor were two aisles where you could sit and drink and eat. We found a table. Just as I was about to sit I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice said, "Hey Lucia, long time no see, where've you been?"

I turned round, a bit shocked, and before I could say anything he smiled and apologised,

"So sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"You'll need a better line than that," Kate answered for me, laughing, but I was intrigued.

"Did you know Lucia?" I asked, adding, "someone else mistook me for her once."

"Of course. She was a bit of a star around here. Loved dancing in the cages and was, well I'll be blunt, a real exhibitionist! Haven't seen her for ages, she just stopped coming. I think one of our punters had an offer for her that she couldn't refuse."

"I'd like to dance in the cages," Kate piped up.

"You should, the two of you would make a really great show. Just talk to the DJ. Love the outfits by the way! Oh and if the owner likes you you'll get free drinks."

"Cool! He'll like us." Kate replied, and I was pretty sure he would too! I could not let the reference to Lucia pass though.

"About Lucia? Who was this punter? I'm a bit interested to know more about her seeing as I've been mistaken for her twice."

"Oh, him. You'll know him when you see him. He wears a kilt and a sporran with a black silk shirt and turns up about eleven usually. He's pretty pushy so he'll probably try and hit on you two anyway."

"Right, thanks."

"No worries. Go see the DJ then, I’m looking forward to seeing you two go for it."

Kate led me by the hand over to the DJ who kindly asked what sort of music we preferred. We both said trance at the same time and gave each other a hug before suggesting some tracks. We had the choice of being in one cage or both. We choose to have one each for the sake of symmetry. It was a bit odd at first, but then I relaxed and just let myself move to the music.

As I wiggled my hips I realised that my smooth white satin panties would be on display to anyone near the front. They were not shear, but did not leave much to the imagination! I looked down at a couple looking up at me and apparently enjoying the view a lot. I began to get hard at the thought of them admiring me. I looked over and could see that Kate had attached some voyeurs of her own. She looked at me and winked with a huge toothy smile.

We managed to gyrate our bodies to ten songs before I felt quite dehydrated and in need of a drink. I signalled to Kate and we left the podium together. When we got to the bar we ordered two bottles of water at a suitably outrageous price but, before we could pay, a man in a suit appeared and instructed the barmaid that it was on the house, and to set aside a bottle of prosecco for us.

"Hope to see you up there again." He said, pointing at the cages, "you were very good. Drew a bit of a crowd. I’m Sanji by the way, I’m the owner.”

Sanji was very good-looking with short dark gelled hair, designer stubble and a very friendly face. I could see that Kate was very flattered and suspected we would be returning for a second stint. The man was obviously quite perceptive and noticed Kate’s expression was a lot more positive than mine. He put his hand on her arm and said.

“Convince your friend, I’ll make it worth your while.”

Before I could drag Kate away from the owner and off to the washrooms for a discussion, I felt a cold feeling on the back of my neck and turned round.

“Hi gorgeous, hope you’re just taking a break,” said a rather stocky and older man. I was about to unleash the full fury of my tongue when I realised he was speaking in a Scottish accent and wearing a black shirt. When I looked down, rather too obviously, I saw he was wearing a kilt with a white furry bag hanging in front of it. I stared at it long enough for him to realise.

“Give it a stroke, it won’t bite,” he added suggestively and when I looked up he had a somewhat irritating smirk on his face. I bit my lip and instead of saying what I wanted to say, said.

“It’s a nice bag!”

“Sporran.”

“Sure, whatever. Is it true what they say about Scottish guys in skirts?”

“Kilt.” There was a pause. “So what do ‘they’ say?”

“Depends.”

“What do YOU say?”

“It’s cool. I like guys in skirts.”

“It’s a fucking kilt.”

“Like, whatever, kilt. Looks good. Do you like mine?”

“Who wouldn’t, you look really hot.”

“Thanks. I am. It’s all that dancing.” I took a swig of the water to prove the point.

“You’re funny,” he replied, not laughing. “Look, here’s my card. Message me. You and your friend could make some decent money if you’re interested.

I looked at the card.

Robert McTavish. Le Château Ecosse. Entertainment for the discerning gentleman.

“Thanks, Robert, I’ll think about it,” I said, putting the card in my handbag and turning to the still-flirting Kate, grabbing her hand, and dragging her off as she made her excuses.

“Hey, that was rude,” she said, as we reached the quiet of the corridor.

“I know and I’m sorry, but I just met that guy and got his card.”

“What guy?”

“The one in the kilt.”

“Right, let’s see.” She stared at it. “Looks well dodgy to me, but rather intriguing!”

“And to me, but it sort of makes sense. Maybe Lucia is working for him.”

“You could have just asked?”

“Yes, I could have done, but he’s hardly like to say anything if there is something not right about it, and she has just like disappeared. I think we need to play him along. Anyway, it’s getting a bit busier, and someone has occupied one of the cages already. Want to share the other one for a few more dances?

“Why not!”

The DJ smiled as we approached and beckoned us up onto the platform. We got in the cage which had just enough space for two, but we spent a lot of time up close. We started dancing side by side, then face to face. I thrust out my crotch, and Kate did too, grabbing the bars above our heads for balance and then gyrating and brushing ourselves against each other. We were getting a lot of attention.

I turned around and placed my hands on my hips and began to slide them up, taking my short skirt with them, revealing my shiny white satin panties. I pushed out my ass and Kate reached down with one hand to lift the front of her skirt so our matching panties could rub against each other. It felt amazing. The DJ noticed we had upped the ante and put on a Rhiana record. Kate turned around and raised her skirt and I placed a couple of gentle slaps on her cheeks in time with the music before rubbing myself against her. That really turned me on and I was getting quite hard. I began to dry-hump her in time to the music with a lot of whooping from the crowd below us.

We had to keep the moves coming, so I knelt down and leaned my head back while Kate face fucked me through my panties, and then we changed positions and I did the same to her. Finally, we danced face to face and, as we did, Kate whispered something in my ear. At the start of the next song I nodded to Kate and at the first crescendo, we unzipped our skirts and let them drop to the floor and then began to do simple cha cha New York moves. There were a few gasps from the audience as we twisted around in unison to face them. Not only were our lovely white panties soaked, they were also now slightly transparent. Kate’s camel-toe was perfectly visible, however, the real shock for those watching was that while I had had my back to the audience I had freed my painful erection from its tuck and the outline of my throbbing cock was now quite visible to the audience, its head trying to poke its way through the elastic.

As the song reached its end, we turned and pressed our asses against the bars, then swung round, grabbed hold of the bars and wriggled our hips furiously until the song finished. We bowed, picked up our skirts, and left the cage, holding them in our hands as we walked over to the bar, hand in hand, the crowd parting for us. Sanji, the owner, appeared as if from nowhere with an attractive blond carrying a tray, he invited us up to the VIP area and we sat down with him while the blond poured out the prosecco and went back to serving.

“I’m impressed,” he finally said, “you’re good dancers and you know how to push the boundaries in a tasteful way. I’ll offer you double what you’re getting at the moment.”

Kate looked at me, and I laughed.

“So you’re not offering us anything then!” I said and Sanji laughed too.

“I like you guys. You’re not up yourselves, even though you should be. You are amazingly cool, but really hot too, especially that little secret you pack in your panties.” He held my arm lightly in a familiar way. “I’m serious, I’ll pay you both to dance here. What do you want?”

“We’ll think about it,” Kate said, but I was sure she had already made up her mind.

“That’s fair.” the owner said.

“What is ‘Le Chateau Ecosse?” I asked

“Ah, so Robert wants you does he? I thought he’d be after you two. Did he not explain?”

I showed him the card and Sanji laughed.

“That’s his censored version. Look, he’s in the sex business. He makes porn and if you’ve got a couple of grand or more spare then you can go and live out your sexual fantasy at his little residence. He’s got this gothic heap just outside of town, it’s smaller than it looks, but it’s pretty impressive inside as I’m sure you can imagine. He’s not short of cash.”

“Is that legal?” Kate asked.

“Well that’s debatable, but he’s clever, and so if you work for him, you don’t, if you see what I mean. You’re a consenting adult and any payment is for other stuff, like waitressing.”

“So do you think your dancer Lucia could be working there?” I asked.

“Yeah, I do. She was the same as you, packed a little extra, so Robert would have loved that. There are a lot of really wealthy guys desperate for girl-cock. She was also pretty naughty. I had to warn her a couple of times about going too far with customers here. My licence is much more easily lost as this is a public venue, not a private club, and I didn’t put in toilets as shagging cubicles either. Here you can wear what you like, be who you want, and even get naked, but no sex, those are the rules.”

We talked with the owner a little more and I could see that Kate really liked him. He was quite a smooth operator and a no-nonsense talker as well as being really good-looking. When we stood up, we both laughed as we realised we had still not put our skirts back on.

“Call me,” he said, looking at Kate, “and be wary of Robert,” looking at me. He pulled out a roll of cash and pressed two fifties into our hands. “Do one more dance for me, but this time lose the panties and throw them into the crowd eh!” As I turned and bent over to pick up my skirt he patted my ass. I turned and smiled at him. He was cheeky but in a lovely way. “If you want to go after that dance, the DJ will point out a good way out, I’ll make sure it’s open for you.”

Dressed, and on our way, I looked at Kate and rolled my eyes at her with a big smile on my face. She couldn’t wait to get on stage. Sanji had called the DJ to ask the two incumbent cage residents to temporarily let us in. He asked us what track we would like and I chose something by The Cure. We did our show, lowering our panties with our backs to the crowd, shaking out the booty, spinning around and then flicking them out through the bars. This caused a bit of a scramble. We then swayed our hips and generally flashed out not-so-private parts until the track ended, leaving nothing to the imagination for the audience.

At the end of the song, the DJ indicated a quick exit through a corridor and fire door and we hurried outside. I almost felt like a true Scotsman as my skirt fluttered around my naked erection and the cold night air wrapped its cool fingers around my moist balls, cock and ass. We fell into a cab laughing like lunatics and headed back to mine. We were both really turned on by the evening and had a wonderfully sexy romp before falling asleep in each other's arms.

As I expected, Kate was very keen to become a paid dancer at The Pleasure Dome and I agreed that we would do it. It was no hardship to me, but probably not something I would have chosen to do normally as I was not a fan of being tied to something like that, but in return she agreed that she would help me investigate The Chateau Ecosse. Kate called Sanji to tell him and he was so pleased he was going to take us out for dinner at a rather posh restaurant in a five-star hotel that overlooked the old suspension bridge and gorge.

I was super keen to see if I could track down Lucia especially now it was clear that she was Luca. It seemed odd that she should just have dropped out and disappeared and I just felt something must be wrong. I contacted Robert McTavish who was not as pleased to hear from me as I had expected, but then he was quite dour. He said we could meet up in a couple of weeks on a Thursday afternoon and he would tell us about The Chateau Ecosse and might even have a little opportunity for us that evening if we were interested, I agreed.

I told Kate who somewhat reluctantly kept her side of the bargain, but told me that if we ended up creeping around some haunted mansion in fancy dress she would be Daphne and I would be Velma. I said I would need to borrow her glasses in that case and she stuck her tongue out at me, looking quite cute!

12