Luke & Lucia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are we getting there in the mystery machine?” She asked, oozing sarcasm.

“No, he’s sending a limo,” I replied, waiting for her to realise I was actually not joking.

We got so dressed up for the dinner with Sanji it was almost obscene. Kate looked absolutely stunning. In three months she had become a master of cosmetics and I even let her put my face on. She always made me look so good. We wore cute little black dresses, nearly black tights and ankle boots with bold silver jewellery. We looked sexy, smart and sassy! When we walked into the restaurant and saw Sanji’s smile, we immediately knew we had got it right.

The food was to die for, and Sanji was in really good form. The perfect gentleman, very funny and obviously loving the jealous looks from all the other guys in the room, and some of the women too. After two bottles of champagne and after a rather sublime dessert, he sprung his surprise on us.

“We can take coffee upstairs, I’ve got the suite booked and a couple of presents for you. The views are fantastic up there, even at night!”

It was a good trap, Well planned, easy to fall into, and hard to escape from. We both agreed, but not without a furtive glance at each other.

The room was amazing with a balcony that overlooked the bridge, gorge and city. The bridge was lit up like a fairytale castle and the city sparkled with a thousand street lights. He put his arms over our shoulders as we stood admiring it, getting slightly cold in the chill of the air. Kate shivered and he ushered us back into the room and presented us with two beautifully wrapped large bags.

“Take a look,” he said, “I’ll get them to bring up the coffees.”

We opened the boxes and were shocked to find matching lingerie sets in silver and black lace, fully fashioned nearly black stockings and a pair of silver-heeled sandals. There were also some real silver earrings and a matching necklace.

Sanji came back from the Kitchen and looked at us.

“Do you like them?”

“They are absolutely beautiful,” I said, holding up the sandals and seeing how they sparkled in the light.

“Yes, beautiful,” Kate echoed.

“I don't suppose you’d let me see you wearing them, would you? Beautiful things look best on beautiful people.”

What could we say? We went to the bathroom and showered. Lingerie designed for angels needed to be displayed on the cleanest and most fragrant bodies. We walked back into the living room, wrapped in white gowns and clouds of Dior . We didn’t even bother to go to the bedroom to change, we just did it right there in front of him, letting him enjoy the show. A ping from the kitchen indicated that the dumb waiter had sent up the coffees so he went to get them.

“I assume we are going to sleep with him?” I asked Kate, wanting to know if she felt the same as me.

“If he wants us to, I think we should. He’s nice, good looking and spoiling us.”

“Yeah, but doesn’t this make us a bit like, well, you know.”

“No, not at all. It’s just another adventure. We can go now if we want. No one is forcing us to stay! We don't have to do anything we don’t want to.”

“Yeah, and the thing is, I actually really want to get my hands on his cock.”

“I can see that,” Kate giggled, squeezing my semi-rigid tucked cock, “me too!”

Sanji came back into the room with a tray of coffee and rather scrumptious mini-desserts just as we had finished sliding on our stockings. We stood up, checked the seams and ankles were straight, and slipped on the sandals, then the jewellery. There was a large mirror on the wall. Sanji came over when we stood up and positioned himself between us. Two gorgeous Bollywood angels with a sexy man in his Boss suit, placing his strong arms over our shoulders. As I looked at our reflection I realised just how lucky Sanji was to have us, but then I felt really lucky too. I had often dreamt of a threesome but had never broached the subject with Kate. Now I was on the cusp of fulfilling my dream with two willing partners.

Sanji guided us over to the sofa where we sat and chatted while drinking the coffee and eating the little cakes and pastries. It was such a normal thing to do, but done in such unusual circumstances that it felt quite decadent, erotic and magical. Eventually, I smiled suggestively at Kate, and we took Sanji into the bedroom.

Kate kissed him and began to remove his jacket, shirt and tie. I undid his shoes and divested him of them along with his socks. We sensually undressed him until he was standing before us in just his bulging trousers. We took turns kissing him and running our hands across his firm and hairy chest, letting our hands run down and caress his hardening cock, the thought of which was turning us a little wild.

We slid down his body, crouching down, and removed his belt, unzipped him and let him step out of his trousers, all the time feeling and rubbing his ever-expanding erection, stretching his Gucci briefs to reveal the outline of his rigid cock in full detail. Soon they were gone and Kate and I were running our mouths either side of his cock which was standing to attention perfectly and looking magnificent. It was large, slightly curved and a real thing of beauty. Our tongues and lips played with it and, as we roamed, we kissed each other with the pulsing tip of his cock between our lips. I took his balls in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them, his hair tickling my nose, while Kate wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, savoured the salty taste of pre-cum, and drew it down her throat as deep as she could, groaning with pleasure as he stretched her.

We swapped positions several times, both of us worshipping the beauty and the manliness of his shining, silky phallus. We were both turned on by his hirsute figure too, and loved the way he reacted to the way we made love to him, trembling and moaning, and occasionally saying our names in words of adoration. Eventually I hauled Kate up and we wrapped our arms around his neck and smothered him in kisses. We slowly manoeuvred him to the bed and collapsed with him onto its soft clean sheets.

We insisted he wore a condom and after we put it on for him, I ended up on my back, Kate kneeling over me. She took my cock in her mouth and began to moan as Sanji thrust his hardness into her desperate, dripping pussy. With my head resting on the pillow I could look up and see the top of Kate’s head bobbing up and down on me and above her, Sanji, who was staring at me while he pounded Kate, his hands clasped against her thighs as he held her tight and slapped his skin hard against hers. Kate had stopped sucking me and I looked down at her. She was staring up at me, her chest resting on my thighs, my cock under her chin. Her eyes were a mixture of awe and love as she emitted little sighs as Sanji got closer and closer to exploding inside her. When Sanji finally thrust deep and grunted her eyes opened wide and she squealed in ecstasy. I felt a warm tremble run through me as I watched a beautifully serene smile spread across her face. There was no jealousy, just the joy of sharing her joy.

We fluffed Sanji so that he was standing to attention again and made him lie on his back. I mounted him and Kate pressed her pussy to his lips. We hugged and kissed as we used him, loving the amazing living sex toy lying beneath us. Sanji seemed to be really enjoying it too as Kate had to break from our kisses several times to catch her breath and I caught sight of his tongue lapping feverishly at her folds. I leaned back and pounded him as hard as I could, the feeling becoming so intense that eventually I felt a hot rush in my groin and began to spurt over Sanji’s chest. Kate was so turned on she came to, riding his face and screaming. We collapsed on either side of our man, happy and satiated, so exhausted, we fell asleep.

Kate woke me up. Sanji had gone but left us a really lovely note that was a little gushing but showed he had really enjoyed his time with us and that we should call down for breakfast when we woke up as he had paid for it. Kate and I sat on the balcony in our lingerie and the white fluffy gowns eating pancakes, melon, honey and lots of other delicacies. We had no regrets about the evening and felt closer than ever. We had pushed our boundaries and found that there were plenty of ways to satisfy your lover and these did not have to be exclusive. When we danced at the club later that week, we wore the lingerie! It only seemed right!

12