Luke & Lucia Pt. 05

Story Info
Can we find Lucia and have some fun on the way?
8.1k words
4.71
2.1k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 -- Solving the mystery at the Chateau

We go to the Chateau Ecosse, meet the delectable Belle and Beau. Is Lucia there?

***

The next week came round quickly and we found ourselves being collected in a big black Mercedes and whisked off to Robert's place on the other side of the Gorge. Everything about it oozed opulence and intrigue including the big wooden gothic gates that magically opened as the car pulled up to them. The house was grand, with a single round turret giving it the appearance of a château. The blue flag with a white cross that flew above it added the element of Ecosse. I thought that Sanji had been a bit unkind. It was certainly no rambling English mansion, but it was a lovely building in grey stone with a flowering wisteria that had wrapped itself into every available nook and cranny.

Robert appeared on the portico between the white marble columns and came down to greet us. We were looking good as we had dressed in our best party wear and had covered this with matching black trench coats. Since falling in love with the lingerie from Sanji, we had started doing a lot of matching! Robert was, of course, wearing a kilt with a smart white shirt and matching tartan bow tie. He looked genuinely delighted to see us.

"Welcome my lovelies!" He enthused, as we climbed out of the bucket seats with as much modesty and decorum as we could manage, "Welcome to my humble abode!"

We laughed at his false modesty as he led the way into a hall containing portraits and small Greek sculptures. There were two gorgeous French maids waiting either side of the door. Their costumes were cleverly designed to be very risqué, but still look quite practical. They revealed a lot of cleavage and, obviously, a hint of stocking tops, but they were not cheap items from a sex shop, they were properly tailored uniforms. They curtsied and smiled as they took our coats. They both had the sexiest legs you could imagine!

"Belle and Beau, be so kind as to bring some tea into the day room for my guests." Those sexy stockinged legs tottered off on their four-inch heels.

"Beau?" I said.

"Ah yes Lucy, Belle is a girl and Beau is a boy. They are both extremely beautiful are they not? My housekeeper has a real talent for making my girls and boys look their best."

We sat down, or rather perched ourselves, on old-fashioned hard red leather sofas. Either side of the fireplace were the antlers of large bucks protruding from shields fixed to the wall and in the far corner an old suit of armour. Belle and beau came in with the tea, placing it on a side table and pouring it out. They then stood obediently by the door as if waiting for any command we might have. After a few niceties, we were drinking tea, and Robert began to explain himself.

"So, let me say again how delighted I am that you decided to visit me. Now I am sure you are a little intrigued by what I do here and indeed, are perhaps puzzled at how you could possibly benefit, so let me explain. Neither of you is obviously shy, and both of you are both beautiful and confident. I am sure you know that there are many men out there, wealthy men, who are happy to pay well to enjoy the company of such people."

"We did do a bit of homework Mr McTavish, so yes, we do have a good idea," Kate replied, pre-empting the need for a lengthy explanation.

"Well good, so not too many surprises in store I hope, and do please call me Robert unless you'd like to be one of my maids of course."

Kate smiled, but was a bit agitated, and spilt some tea on the table which was clearly an antique.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Robert," let me get a tissue. Before she could collect her handbag, Robert had beckoned over Belle and told Kate not to worry. Belle stood in front of us and swiftly removed her white panties using her thumbs, carefully and deliberately letting us appreciate her beautifully shaved pussy before brushing down her apron. Scrunching them up she proceeded to wipe away the tea and polish the table

"There, good as new, thank you Belle." Robert said, not batting an eyelid.

I looked at Kate whose initial look of shock had now subsided.

"Well Robert, we wouldn't be here if we weren't interested, so tell us the bits we don't know and how we might be interested in helping you here."

"Good, that's what I like, straight down to business. Let me show you around and I'll tell you about the opportunities."

Robert took us around and I began to appreciate that actually the château was not that big in terms of rooms because each was so large. The kitchen was enormous and functional and the dining room was very ornate with tapestries and more antlers. There was also a panelled drawing room with a snooker table and bar. The bit I really liked was the fact that built into the wood panelling at the end of the room was a secret door. You could pull a cord and it opened, leading to a basement with a small pool, a cinema room and a fully equipped dungeon full of all sorts of sexual equipment. Kate asked a lot of questions in there and kept giggling like a naughty schoolgirl!

Upstairs were various luxurious bedrooms, the largest of which had a big circular bed in the centre of the room. The large mirror on one wall was a two-way mirror and Robert showed us a narrow room with seating behind it where you could film and watch any action. There was another hidden door in the landing and Robert explained that, in the roof, the servants' quarters had been converted into five small, but comfortable, rooms for selected employees. This area was, of course, private, but he did show us one room which was very pink and girly with an en-suite. There was a picture on the desk that looked just like Lucia.

It was getting on for the evening now as we had taken some time on the tour because of all our questions and Robert's obvious pride in his establishment. We returned to the day room and sat down.

"So I offered you the chance to participate in one of my events. Not everything I do is advertised like tonight's soiree. It's called sexy sleuthing and is like a naughty murder mystery evening. This one is set in the thirties and is called The Flapper Slapper. We will have a small band, some dancing and the aim is to find out who drugged and took advantage of one of the tiller girls in my club. I'm the owner, naturally, and know the plot, as do all the other paid participants, but we have four guests tonight and I could do with a couple of extra sexy girls in my line-up. Interested?"

"Maybe," said Kate. I knew it was one of her ways of saying 'definitely', but Robert was not able to read her so easily. She added, "tell us more about what we would have to do."

"Sure. You would be dressed in flapper dresses, do some dancing, and basically be part of the troupe. I'll tell you the story and you will need to play along with it with some impromptu acting. Of course, the four guests will be a little frisky and you are expected to flirt and, well, go as far as you feel comfortable with. Just be naughty and sexy and keep within the story. It's easy."

"And when does it start and finish?"

"It runs from seven until ten, officially."

"And do we get a limo home?"

"Naturally."

"And would we get paid?"

"Of course! Five hundred each. It's more if you are in one of the leading roles of course."

Kate looked at me and I nodded gently. I thought it sounded like a real laugh.

"And there is no requirement for us to do anything we don't want to?" I clarified.

"No, of course not, but obviously the more fun you make it for my guests, the more inclined I would be to invite you up here again."

"OK," Kate said, wearing a poker face that hid her real excitement at the idea, "We'll do it. I presume you have the costumes and script.

"Of course. Belle and Beau, can you fetch the flapper outfits and help my two guests get ready for this evening?"

"Certainly sir, it will be our pleasure," they replied in unison.

"Good, get everything ready in bedroom three. Now, Kate and Lucy, there is just one formality that I have to complete. Obviously, my guests are wealthy, often well known, and require the utmost discretion. I will need you to sign these non-disclosure forms. They are very specific and written in plain English."

Belle handed him the forms and he passed them on to us to read. They were indeed very simple.

I, the undersigned, understand that all events taking place at the venue known as The Chateau Ecosse are private events and no video, photographic or audio recording must be made unless on equipment and at times authorised in writing by The Chateau Ecosse Limited. I also understand that I must not discuss or disclose any aspect of these events or the details of any participants to anyone who is not bound by a contract identical to this one. This agreement is for perpetuity and should it be broken I understand that I will be liable in a court of law for reputational or financial damages which may be considerable.

We read it and agreed that it was simple and clear. We signed it, dated it, and Robert countersigned it.

"Perfect," Robert said, placing the forms in an envelope. "I'll email you copies. It protects you as much as it protects me. Now pop up to bedroom three, make yourselves comfortable and get ready. The girls will give you the plot for this evening too, so you need to familiarise yourself with that. I'll pop up about half-six to make sure everything is good."

Belle and Beau were waiting for us. They gave us some towels and said we could take a shower while they got our costumes out. I asked if they were also participants in the sexy sleuthing and they giggled and told us that Belle was going to be the butler and Beau the maid for the evening. When I observed that they had to get changed too, they just looked at each other as if they had not considered that.

"Look," I said. You don't need to wait on Kate and I. Let's all get ready together."

At that, Belle and Beau looked at each other and giggled again. I was wondering if they were both a bit simple, but then Beau said. "That is very kind madam, we would like that, but we can help you at the same time." With that Belle walked up to me and began removing my clothes and Beau did the same for Kate. There was a way Belle undressed me that was really sensual. It was as if she was unwrapping a present, a present that she had long wanted, but was almost frightened of being disappointed. It made disrobing an art form.

She pulled my dress over my head slowly and then drew my body towards her. She crouched down and removed my shoes and tights, resting her left cheek against my panties, the warmth and touch of her face making me begin to grow. She carefully relieved me of my panties and gently freed my cock from its tuck, pulling it gently and kissing it until it was as hard as steel. She slid herself up my body, somehow making sure her dress and apron rose over my protruding cock. She wrapped her hands around my chest and slowly unclipped my bra, carefully easing it out of the way. As she did she wiggled her hips, brushing the tip of my cock against her wetness. I was so turned on.

She reached behind herself to untie her apron, removing her panties from the pocket, and then turned her back to me. She let my cock slip under her dress and slide between the cheeks of her ass. I was trembling by now. I fumbled with the zip of her black dress and eased it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I looked in the mirror opposite. She was naked apart from her garter belt, stockings and stilettos, but it was her naked breasts that really caught my eye.

They were almost too large for her, but so pert that they hung like beautiful pear-shaped drops above her narrow waist, her dark areole and crimson nipples asking to be touched. I reached around and clasped them, tweaking them between my thumbs and fingers and I leaned into her and nibbed her ear lobe. She moaned, arched her back and wiggled her hips, and, before I knew what was happening, I was in her. She pushed back and it was my turn to moan as her hot, wet and silky pussy slowly enveloped me.

I looked over at Kate, momentarily worried that things had gone too far, but was pleased to see that she had pushed Beau onto a chair and was riding her cock, shaking her head and sighing as she did so. I began to fuck Belle, holding her chest, twisting her nipples and caressing her ear gently with my lips. I was so close, and then she trembled and groaned, and I shot my load inside her. As we reached our crescendo I heard Kate and Beau reach theirs.

As I came back down from my orgasmic high, I realised I had been completely wrong and there was nothing simple about Belle and Beau. Had they been androids, they would have been the most beautifully intelligent and focussed seduction and love-making machines ever invented.

The bathroom was actually a large wet room with a heated floor and the shower stood in one corner, opposite the bath. Belle handed out shower caps to us all and we began to wash each other. It was somewhat surreal but helped by the fact that Belle and Beau had such beautiful bodies. Beau also had lovely breasts, but much smaller, and her flaccid cock and balls were lovely and small, they nestled between her legs and looked perfectly feminine.

By the time we had smothered ourselves in lotions, perfume and talcs, we made ourselves up and slipped into our dresses. The flapper dresses with all their tassels and sequins looked amazing, but I loved the long string of pearls around my neck. Underneath we were wearing authentic 1930-style lingerie and silk stockings. I felt so sexy and Kate admitted that she did too. I was wearing emerald green and she was in a light burgundy. We had matching bags which contained lipstick, perfume and tissues, as well as lubricant and condoms.

Belle wore a shiny white skin-tight bodysuit with no panties and this left little to the imagination. Over this, she wore a black bolero-type jacket and a white cravat. She had black stiletto shoes on her feet and tied her hair back into a ponytail. She looked like the sexiest butler you could imagine. Beau was in a silk maid's uniform that was even shorter than the one she had been wearing earlier, but her modesty was spared by a voluminous pair of frilly white panties that emphasised her hips.

We checked ourselves in the mirror and realised that we only had thirty minutes left to familiarise ourselves with the plot. Belle and Beau helped us and told us that we could always check details with them during the evening. They left us just before Robert was due up and finally Kate and I could speak freely.

"Well, what do you really think?" I asked, not sure if Kate was still playing along to keep me happy.

"I fucking love it!" Kate said, twisting her hips as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Me too, and Belle and Beau are amazing. I feel like they are already our friends."

"Aren't they! They are so natural and nice, and I just feel relaxed with them. That sex was amazing, although I prefer your cock!"

"Awe, thanks, lover!" I said, coyly, "You're the best too, but they certainly know how to act sexy! I'm not sure we are in the same league."

"Speak for yourself!" Kate chided me, then relented slightly. "Maybe not yet, but practice makes perfect as they say!"

"So you're OK about tonight?"

"Bit late to be asking that really, but yes I am. Let's get into character and just see what happens. I just so love the idea of a bit of sexy decadence! Robert said we don't have to do anything we don't want to and his guests are aware of that."

Before I could reply there was a knock on the door. I said, "come in," and Robert entered.

"Well don't you two just look perfect," he said, "how did you get on with reading the plot?"

We replayed our understanding and he seemed pleased that we had grasped it well enough.

"If you're not sure what to do at any point you can always check any details with me as the drama unfolds," he said, adding, "when you are ready, come down to the day room, but no later than quarter to seven so we can be ready for the guests arriving, they need to be arriving at a party in full swing."

To tell the complete story of the party would be another story in itself, so sadly I'll just relate the salient details. The basic plot was that at the party someone spiked the wine with a drug that makes everyone sexually aroused. As we drank the wine, we were expected to become more and more flirty. Unfortunately, one of the female guests called Alice has an adverse reaction and is found semi-naked, half-conscious and very confused. When she comes round she wants to have sex with everyone. The famous lady sleuth Fanny Love investigates and eventually reveals the guilty party who receives a suitable punishment.

We arrived downstairs, got into character and immediately began chatting to the others. There were three other girls and two lads, all in costume. Kate immediately latched on to the girl who was playing Fanny. She was actually an extremely attractive older lady wearing a slightly more modest dress, but whose chest was simply enormous. I managed to manoeuvre myself next to Alice and got to talk to her. She was really sweet and had a southern European accent, but she was one of those people that you talked at rather than listened to. The featureless nature of her flapper dress meant that there was no way I could see if she had a bulge in the right place, but I was completely convinced she was Lucia as she was such a similar build to me.

The guests arrived fairly promptly at seven and they were all extremely smartly attired, but not as authentically dressed as us. I guess if you are paying almost two thousand an hour you are going to be on time and wear what you want. Belle and Beau brought them into the room and introduced them to us. There were three men and, much to my surprise, one woman. Mr Green, Mr Red, Mr Blue and Mrs Blue. I recognised Mr Green as a football player in a local team, the others I did not know. I was to find out later that Mr Red was a senior figure in a local company and that Mr and Mrs Blue were actually married and owned a chain of clothing stores. Not that it really mattered.

We sat down to eat and drink. The seating arrangement was quite precise. McTavish was at one end of the table, and Fanny at the other. Kate and I were placed opposite each other at McTavish's end, no doubt so he could keep an eye on us. I was next to Mr Red and she was next to Mr Green. Then there was Billy opposite David, Mr and Mrs Blue, and finally Clarissa and Alice. Alice was next to Mrs Blue. It was strange that as we had been told that the wine would make us flirty, it did actually make us flirty, so it was really easy to play along with the plot. As servers, Belle and Beau were not allowed to eat, but when I asked Beau if she was hungry, she reassured me that they were eating in the kitchen whenever one of them popped out.

By the time we had finished the first course, I had noticed that Mr Red seemed far more interested in Billy and was laughing and flirting with him. I was actually pretty annoyed as he was not only really good-looking, but also quite amusing. I had been talking to Robert, but I felt I needed to make my presence felt with the guests. At the first opportunity I had, I admired the large gold ring on Mr Red's hand and took it in mine. He reluctantly allowed me to slide it up my stockinged leg until it hit the bulge in my panties. It was great! Mr Red's attitude to me changed immediately, his hand remaining in place and stroking me softly, making me quite hard. It was now Billy's turn to feel excluded. By the time Belle served dessert, I had Mr Red's rather large cock in my hand and was rubbing it while we chatted amicably. I whispered something in his ear and he pulled his chair back. I bent down and took his thick black man meat in my mouth, sucking him as professionally as I could while he fed me the occasional spoonful of my dessert. It was so tasty and so sexy.