Luke & Lucia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was broadly how the evening progressed. Lots of sexual play while enjoying the rather nice food. By the time coffee was being served Alice had excused herself to go to the bathroom and everyone was being intimate. Shortly after we had finished coffee, we were summoned to witness Alice and the scene of the crime. She was lying prostrate on the bed, her dress on the floor, and her erect cock and poking out of her silk panties. Fanny began to interview us all in dominatrix style. Her technique was quite impressive. She humiliated you in this really sexy way that was a huge turn-on. I was after Mr Blue and ended up on my knees, her dress raised, licking her out. Judging from her wetness and taste she was clearly full of Mr Blue's cum! She eventually let me go, telling me she would need to talk to me later.

While Fanny was doing her thing, a few guests took advantage of Alice, or, rather, Alice took advantage of them. Mr Red and I certainly benefited from this and Alice was certainly not complaining as Mr Red pushed his big fat cock into her ass. He didn't complain either as I leaned over him and slipped my cock into his ass while he fucked her. I was enjoying him thrusting into Alice as much as she was. He was basically fucking both of us at the same time. His fit tight ass rising up and drawing me deep into him as he raised himself into position for his next pounding. I watched Alice shake and cum as he ejaculated violently inside her. I pulled out and spurted my seed over Alice's face and tongue while she lapped it up greedily.

Eventually, the evening was all played out and the guilty party was revealed. I have to assume this was by the roll of a dice, as it was Mr Green, and the evidence was rather laughable. He had been in cahoots with Belle, with whom he was planning to steal all McTavish's money. Not that he cared as he was taken down to the dungeon, stripped naked, tied to the X-frame and we all had to punish him in some way. He absolutely loved it as we spanked him, bit him and Fanny even fucked him with a rather thin and easy-to-take strap-on. Once he was released we all went a bit mad, but by now we were on overtime and I was a little desensitised to all the sex and sought out Kate for a quiet hug before sneaking upstairs to bedroom three.

We talked about the evening and agreed that although it was fun, three hours was too much and the storyline was just hopeless. She had been fucked by Mr Green and Mr Blue while she was eating out Clarissa and had also got involved in several other activities. She would have loved to give Mr Red some action, but he really preferred his lovers to have a cock. After a while, we returned to find things had quietened down and the guests were starting to leave.

Once they had gone, Robert addressed us all and said what a great evening it had been. We applauded ourselves, but Kate and I were ready to go. There was one last thing I had to do. I cornered Alice and gave her a note I had written. I was hoping she would call me. Then Beau brought our clothes to the bedroom, we changed, and the limo took us back home. We hardly spoke in the car. There was a lot to think about. We both knew we had crossed a rather thick line and needed to decide how red it was.

The following week we were quite subdued as a couple and we were not completely able to work out why. In part, it was because things were moving too quickly and, although in some ways that was exciting, it also meant that we were not able to properly digest the consequences of our actions. Another factor was that although we felt we were in control of what was happening, and we were certainly not being coerced into doing anything that we did not want to, it was not clear whether our choices were rational or just emotional. That is to say, were we becoming addicted to a life where we could not refuse new sexual experiences because we had become unable to resist them?

Our period of reflection told us that we were in control, and were neither becoming sex junkies, nor wanted to be. It also allowed Kate and I to review our relationship, and indeed our own sexuality. I had got so used to presenting as female that I considered myself to be a woman with a penis and everything I did followed the typical behaviours of a woman. I realised that scientifically I was not a woman, but as the major social concepts of masculinity and femininity were so clearly social constructs I could not see why that was important. What was important was whether I felt more comfortable in the tribe of women or the tribe of men, and that was a question I could answer unequivocally.

Kate was also happy to be a lesbian. To her this did not mean that she hated cocks or men, it was simply that she felt sexually attracted to, and happier with, feminine people, like me. The fact that I had a cock was as irrelevant to her as it was to me. I had a sexual organ that gave me pleasure. So did she. That was all. There was one thing that she actually preferred about having a trans-girlfriend, and that was that I could give her children and, although she did not want them now, she could envisage a time when she would. We concluded that we were just so lucky to have found each other that we should make sure that nothing came between us.

That idea sparked another interesting conversation about what it was that kept us together and what might tear us apart. We decided that, unlike most couples, sex was not something that would come between us. Sex was something we enjoyed, but neither of us felt that it had to be exclusive. What we strongly agreed on was that sex was one of a number of things where we needed to ensure that our other half felt involved and not being mistreated. The final piece of our relationship puzzle was to have shared interests, enjoy each other's company and be able to give each other space when we needed it. Our conclusion was that we really were made for each other.

This was a timely conversation as we were reaching year-end would be having a final conversation with my therapist about my transition and would need to decide what, if anything, I did next. I had decided that there were two things I definitely wanted. One was to have laser hair treatment on my face and the second was to go on hormones. I was unsure about breast enlargement for the same reasons as many women, but in many ways, it bothered me less because I was keeping my cock and Kate liked my tiny tits. The hair on my face, and the emotional changes that hormones could offer, did seem important, and not something that could be dealt with any other way.

Kate agreed that we could do the odd bit of work at the Chateau Ecosse to fund some of these things and Robert was very pleased to hear it. He had been on my case ever since we had done the sexy sleuthing evening and, much as it was nice to be in demand, he was becoming a pain. I was also frustrated that I had not heard from Alice. Either she was not Lucia, or she did not want to reveal that she was Lucia. Either way, I had to reluctantly accept her wishes, but I did also feel that it was something I needed to clear up in my own head and going back to see her might help.

The other person who had demands on our time was, of course, Sanji. We were dancing in the club every Wednesday now and he kept telling us what a difference we were making to takings. I found that hard to believe but did sense that the club was getting busier. Sanji took us out for another meal at the restaurant and hotel. The evening followed a similar course of events and was, as it had been before, very enjoyable. He did tell us that his takings were up by over thirty percent and that the Pleasure Dome was now the hottest LGBT venue in the South West. It seemed that our little act had been very influential in some great reviews.

We stumbled out of bed the next morning, had breakfast on the balcony and admired ourselves in the full-length mirror in the amazingly sexy lingerie he had bought us for the previous evening. We got dressed and got ready to leave, checking we had not left anything. Kate noticed a pink box on the table and picked it up.

"It's for us, from Sanj, isn't he a darling!" She said, starting to open it, and uttering, "O.M.G! I don't believe it."

She was waving a car key in one hand, and a card in the other. The card had a photo of a bright white and pink Mini Cooper car on the front of it. It was electric, and a convertible too!

"He's not bought us a bloody car has he!" I said, shocked.

"Looks like it. The card says we're insured, it's on a service contract and to drive carefully."

We rushed downstairs and there, in the car park, was the car, shining in the morning light. Kate gave me the key. I pressed it. The car unlocked itself and we hugged each other, literally jumping for joy. Kate drove us back to the apartment and I had to find the concierge to see if we could still use the parking space that came with the apartment. We could.

The following weekend we had agreed to go to the Chateau Ecosse for a private party. This was a much simpler event and we could wear what we liked. What was really good was that we could drive there in our own car and use Robert's recently installed car chargers to top up our battery.

The sex party was fine. A lot of the people there, mostly men, of course, were happy to watch. We did a few blow jobs, fucked each other and I let one guy lick my ass, so it was pretty easy money. We did get offered a few incentives to go further but we declined unless the price was right. One guy did hit the right price and I let him fuck me while Kate sat on his face. He loved it, but for us it was good fun, but just sex.

Alice was at the party, but she was clearly avoiding me. Finally, I cornered her, literally, right by the door of the dungeon. It was loud, so I had to shout.

"I need to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk!"

"Look Lucia, I just want to make sure you are OK. I've not been sent by your parents or anyone, I just happen to be living in your old apartment and want to thank you for helping me discover myself."

"The apartment on Jetty Street?"

"Yes, that one, the very same."

"You found my stuff then?"

"Yes. It changed me forever."

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm not, that's why I want to thank you and make sure you are OK."

"And my parents didn't send you."

"No, honestly. I only know they are looking for you because the University asked me if there was anything unusual in the apartment that might indicate where you were. I didn't tell them anything."

"They don't understand me. They hate me and I hate them." There was an angry sparkle in her watering eyes.

"Of course, they don't hate you. I understand why you would think that though. I want to make sure you're OK. I care, that's all. That's what I want to talk to you about."

"Prove you care about me. I know you are with that girl. Prove you care about me. Kiss me, now, kiss me like you mean it, then I'll decide."

There were tears in her eyes. Tears that said she was confused and craving someone to love and care about her. I lifted her head and kissed her gently. I brushed away a tear with my knuckle, and ran my fingers through her hair. I kissed her again, more passionately. The fact was I had always desired her, in fact always cared about her. I had cared about her ever since I had made myself into her. I squeezed her hand softly.

"I love you, Lucia!" I said, staring into her moist eyes. I kissed her gently again. I played with her lips, pulling them and rubbing them with mine. I ran my tongue across them until she let me in.

She kissed me back warmly, her eyes revealing a new warmth, a radiant glow. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me like I had never been kissed before.

"Thank you!" She said, pulling back and smiling with such a sweet demure look that it melted my heart and I immediately had to kiss her back. "Thank you for indulging me. Thank you for saying you love me."

"Let's go to the bathroom eh!, Come on."

I took her hand and led her upstairs. Bedroom three was empty. We went inside and sat on the bed.

"Do you love me?"

She asked.

"I have sort of loved you ever since I became you." I replied in a clear, but cryptic way, "but I am with someone else who I love and who makes me very happy."

Lucia looked down. I lifted her head and looked into her eyes.

"There is someone who loves you though! Loves you more than you can imagine."

"Yeah, yeah, there's always someone!" She said, shaking her head, wrapped up in her own sorry and refusing any consolation.

"It's Danny, from the apartment opposite, he loves you. He's obsessed with you."

"Danny?" She looked up to the ceiling as if visualising him. A smile appeared on her face that quickly turned to a frown. "Pah! He never even said hello to me. He's far too straight and far too good-looking! He would never want a trans-girl like me."

"I think he would."

"Why? Why do you think he likes girls with cocks?"

"He mistook me for you. He told me he loved you."

She looked at me. I could not tell what the expression meant as it seemed to be a muddle of so many emotions. I carried on, suddenly feeling as if I was some sort of matchmaker.

"Come to your old flat tomorrow evening and I'll make sure you meet him".

"Maybe," she said.

"Not maybe Lucia, just do it. Do it or you'll regret it forever."

"I can't, I can't!" She began to sob.

There are some points when you know that any further attempt to press home your view on something will be futile. I told Lucia to wait there and I would get Kate.

I eventually found Kate and it was quite hard dragging her away from her erotically charged tryst with Belle and a relatively fit guy. She was licking Belle's pussy while the guy was pounding hers. I had to wait for them to all climax, and then grabbed Kate and took her upstairs explaining the situation.

I was half expecting Lucia to have disappeared and was dismayed when she was not where I had left her, but then I heard a noise in the bathroom and she appeared at the door.

"Come with us Lucia." Kate said quite forcefully. "You need time to think. We can drop you at your old flat, and Lucy and I can stay or we can go and stay at mine to give you a bit of time on your own to think. You need to get your life back."

Lucia looked at Kate.

"Lucy told me she loves me!" She said somewhat venomously and pouting. Kate did not rise to the bait.

"She does love you Lucia, she's been trying to find you for ages. You are like her twin sister!"

Lucia collapsed on the bed, sobbing. I looked at Kate.

Kate lifted her up.

"Lu, check the route is clear, let's get out of here."

It was hardly a well-executed military-style extraction, but somehow we managed to get Lucia outside and into our car. We drove off into the night. The purr of the engine was interspersed by Lucia's intermittent sobbing.

We ignored Robert's texts and calls and turned off our phones. Lucia did not want to be on her own so we sat and talked until the early hours of the morning. She told us everything and opened up completely about her inner struggle to her new best friends. It was not a sad story, but it was a story that showed how easily a frightened and vulnerable person can be manipulated.

To be fair Robert had done nothing wrong inviting Lucia into the life at Chateau Ecosse, and she had never actually been a prisoner. It had been her choice to go there. Kate, being the psychologist she was, explained that people who feel vulnerable can easily become trapped in a situation and that was almost certainly true of Lucia. She felt Robert had exploited the situation up to a point, but not maliciously. He just assumed she was happy.

It was also clear that Lucia neither feared, nor had a problem with Robert as he had been very kind to her and never truly forced her to do anything that she was not prepared to do. Kate explained to her that Robert had been a little coercive, that he made her feel she had to do certain things and that was never good. Lucia was not sure, but now she was not at the Chateau, she did feel 'free'. Kate explained that none of what had happened was illegal, but it was definitely not healthy.

We did not wake up until the afternoon, the three of us in the bed, Lucia in the middle. There was so much complication and emotion in the situation we found ourselves in that we had done nothing other than snatch a fitful sleep. When we woke, I gave her free reign to choose any of my clothes to wear. We were, after all, identically sized and I was just returning the favour. She picked jeans, a tee shirt and converse with plain cotton panties and a sports bra. She spent an hour on her make-up and hair and looked amazing.

We took her for a pub brunch by the docks. We laughed so much as we traded stories. Even today it remains one of my most special experiences ever. It really was like finding a lost sister. The sheer uncomplicated joy of good easy-going company in relaxed surroundings.

I left Lucia with Kate and walked down to the water's edge. I switched on my phone and called Robert. He was pissed, but eventually admitted that we had neither spoilt his event, nor done anything wrong in taking Lucia home with us. I told him that she needed some time to think about herself and her future. I said I would help him out in the meantime. He did not deserve my help, but I was not doing it for him, I was doing it for Lucia, as she felt bad just walking out. We finished the call on the best of terms, but they did now feel very cold and business-like.

Having done that I called Danny and told him to come down to the Waterman's Arms as he would not regret it. He was not keen so I told him it was not optional and that he needed to look his best. He was still hesitant and in exasperation I just told him, spoiling my vision of the surprise he would have had.

"For fuck's sake Danny get your ass down to the Waterman's Arms now. Lucia is here, OK, and she wants to see you. This is your big fucking chance so don't blow it! We'll be here another thirty minutes." I hung up. Sometimes it's so hard to help people!

I went back to find Kate and Lucia still laughing. Kate had broached the subject of her parents and persuaded Lucia that she needed to initiate a reconciliation. She eventually conceded that it was something she needed to do and that she needed to give her parents time to adjust to her having changed gender. She said that she thought her father would be more understanding as he was less religious and not obsessed with grandchildren. Kate talked of her parents as she had discovered a new thing in common with Lucia. Lucia decided that she would contact her father, but we could see she was very reticent.

We were enjoying our third coffee when Danny appeared. He just stood and stared for a while. I noticed him first as I was facing the entrance. I smiled. He had taken my comments on board and was looking very nice indeed.

"Lucia, Danny's here." I gestured in his direction and Lucia seemed to melt. She was mute.

"Hi Lucia!" Danny said. "I can't believe it's you. You look amazing."

Kate and I rushed down our coffee, gave Lucia some cash for the bill, and made our excuses. We hurried back to the flat and had the most beautifully tender, loving and romantic sex before trying to make some inroads into the backlog of college assignments.

After eating some pasta and salad we went back to working on our assignments. I was relieved that the one thing I had to hand in on Tuesday was now ready, but there were still three other things that needed finishing. Kate had done better than me and decided to watch some Netflix on her laptop. She loved The Crown, but I just found it really irritating.

At about seven there was a knock on the door. It was Lucia. She had a big smile on her face and the minute we opened the door she could not stop talking. I was amazed at the change in her, no longer the introverted young lady from whom you had to prize every word. Kate took her in the Kitchen so I could carry on working, although it was not easy as I had half my mind focussed on picking up items from their conversation.