Luke and Sophia Ch. 02: I Think It's Really Pretty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using a sort of "pincer motion," Sophia ran her fingertips up and down the meagre length of my shaft. Every time they reached the base of my cock, her palm would brush up against my little pink head. Her eyes again seemed mesmerized as her soft fingertips began to gently tease my cock, slowly feeling every inch of me.

"You know, I'm not usually like this..." she stated in a somewhat embarassed tone.

"Yeah, me neither. Girls don't seem to notice me a whole lot."

"Oh please," she replied with a smile. "You're like what? Seven feet tall? A tall handsome brave-boy is a rarity these days. I'm sure girls are all over you."

I shrugged and let out a chuckle. "Six foot five, but who's counting. But no, I've always been bad at talking to girls."

"Yeah, me too," Sophia replied as she continued to play with my hard little penis. "I mean...with guys."

"But you're so fucking beautiful!!!" I exclaimed. Sophia seemed shocked for a second. Even I was a bit surprised at the volume I of the words that just escaped my mouth. "When I saw you earlier today I knew I just had to try to talk to you. It almost felt like I didn't have another option, you know what I mean?"

Sophia absentmindedly fiddled with my cock as she processed what I had just told her.

"I mean...I never thought any of this was going to happen tonight..." I said, recalling when I first saw her sitting on the edge of the pool, her little toes playing in the water. "Honestly I...I would have been too scared to do any of this. I thought I would never see you again after you saw...you know...how small I am..."

I leaned forward and gestured dejectedly at my cock, which was still being toyed with by the beautiful girl sitting next to me. She turned her head and looked at me with a vaguely surprised expression.

"Oh no!!! I mean...I was having a panic attack and everything..." She gulped, undoubtedly thinking of the brutal humiliation she had endured at the hands of our classmates. "But I noticed it right away. For a second there, time just kinda stopped. I couldn't take my eyes off it." She stopped stroking me, and instead held my cock tenderly in the palm of her hand. One of her small hands was sufficient to cover the entire organ.

"But I understand why you would be worried. There's so much baggage tied up in dick size. I guess society is just shitty to people who don't look the way they're 'supposed to' or whatever. Small tits..." She winced, looking briefly at her small boobs before returning her gaze to my tiny tool.

"Small dicks..."

My dick immediately tensed up in response to her comment. Sophia felt my already hard cock snap to attention as she quickly snapped back to the moment.

"I didn't mean to call it small!" she hurriedly corrected herself.

"No...no...it's ok. You can say it. It is small. It's always been small." I was ashamed at how much this conversation turned me on. "The only thing I ever wanted was for it to be bigger..." I trailed off, thinking of the thick ropes better men had swinging between their legs.

She squeezed my rock-hard cock even tighter.

"Well I really like it," she murmured, before giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "I liked it from the first time I saw it."

I blushed.

"Honestly, I've always been kinda obsessed with these things..." Sophia said as she resumed stroking my cock. "But this is the first one I've ever touched. Thank you for showing it to me I...I really like it." She smiled triumphantly at me.

"I like it a lot"

Sophia stopped fondling my rod and took a deep breath. She stood up from the bed and turned to face me. Slowly placing her thumbs in her waistband, Sophia hesitantly began lowering her skirt before letting it fall to her ankles. A pair of pale pink panties clung tightly to her boyish hips. Through the thin fabric, I could make out the outline of her pussy. It was already wet; her plump lips peeked through the moist fabric, providing a tantalizing glimpse of the forbidden treasures underneath.

I began to breathe heavily as I stared in anticipation. I could feel my heart beating through my cock.

The waifish girl tucked her thumbs into the sheer undergarment and began to shimmy her hips, slowly lowering her underwear until her pale white cunt was on full display. Her panties dropped to the floor as my hand instinctively reached for my dick.

Sophia reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"No," Sophia said with a seductive smile. "That's my job."

She leaned in and kissed me passionately on my lips as she lowered herself onto my legs, straddling my body wearing nothing but a pair of thigh high socks. We fell backward, rolling into bed as Sophia pulled the covers over us.

I ran my huge hands across her back as our tongues invaded each other's mouths. We were safe here, under the covers, naked together. Safe from the outside world. Safe from all of the bullies, all the monsters who would ever wish to do us harm. Maybe this would end up being the best year of my life. As long as I could be here with Sophia, I was happy. I was content. I wanted this moment to last forever.

I withdrew my tongue from her mouth as we stared into each other's eyes. I was lost in those eyes. I tenderly moved some of her black hair behind her ear. By the time I knew what had happened, I had already said it.

"I love you, Sophia Sanchez."

12