Luke and Sophia Ch. 03: I Love You, Sophia Sanchez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys always talk about their 'nuts,' but I think I finally know what they mean." Sophia began playing with my marble-sized balls with her left hand, while continuing to slowly stroke my shaft with her thumb and pointer finger. "It's like a little acorn and two peanuts," she said through a deliciously evil grin. I was more or less frozen, incapable of doing anything other than moan in pleasure.

"It's a little bit bigger than a chapstick, I'll give you that...maybe it's the same size as a lipstick tube? Honestly, it's kinda cute..."

God, these little comparisons were turning me on so much. My hands gripped the sheets so tightly that my knuckles went white. My whole body was absolutely writhing with pleasure. My knees repeatedly rose and fell from the bed, dragging my heels across the sheets involuntarily.

I saw Sophia glance over at my nightstand and take note of the jar of coconut oil I had sitting there. "Is that for what I think it's for?" she said with a smirk.

"Yeah..." I replied through a constricted croak.

She let go of my cock and lowered her body over mine, her face only inches from my own. I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Naughty boy..." she cooed, while simultaneously picking up the jar. "From now on, your teenie weenie is mine to play with." Sophia sat up and wagged her finger at me, sticking out her lower lip.

She opened the jar of coconut oil and began dribbling it on my iron-hard four inches. Her fingertips ran up and down my little "lipstick-tube sized" penis, slathering the pale shaft with oil. Honestly, for the first time, I thought my cock looked kinda sexy—powerful, even—all shiny and covered in oil. Of course, the presence of this beautiful girl definitely didn't hurt.

Sophia was loving this. Her fingers danced around my shiny cockhead oh-so-gently. She was making sure that she didn't overstimulate my little guy too early. Then, a moderately concerned—but intrigued—expression flashed across my face. She stopped playing with my organ and lied down with her head next to mine. Her previous "character," the teasing dominatrix, seemed to have receded for a moment. She placed her hand on my chest and her lips by my ear.

"Hey...I have an idea..." Sophia whispered. "But...only if you want to." Her voice was trembling a bit. The real Sophia—the shy Sophia—had returned momentarily.

"Wha...what is it?" I asked, lightheaded from pleasure.

Sophia leaned in even closer. I could feel her lips brush across my inner ear when she talked.

"...do you have a ruler?"

I was terrified. I've been measuring my dick religiously for years. But if she did it...that would be different. She would know. She would know forever. She would know exactly how big I am. Any privacy, any ability I had to exaggerate would be gone. I would be giving my all to her.

"I...I don't know Sophia," I protested weakly. "I mean...that's so private...and, like, when you know...then its official. Nobody else knows exactly how small it is..." I turned my face from hers in shame.

Sophia nodded and gently wrapped her arm around my chest as I lay on my back.

"I understand honey," she said. Then, she put her hand under my chin and tilted my face towards hers. I looked deep in her eyes.

"But just know...it won't make me stop loving you." I let her words sink in. She took my huge hand in her small one and began guiding it in between her legs with a surprising level of confidence. She placed it under her skirt.

"And...It won't change...anything else..." she said, closing her eyes and placing my hand on her bald pussy, still uncovered by any underwear.

She was dripping wet.

Over the course of our little humiliation session, Sophia's pussy had gotten so soaked that her juices were spilling down her soft thighs and onto my bed. This turned her on. My little cock really did turn her on.

I knew what I had to do.

"it's...in my dresser drawer..." I said meekly.

Sophia stood up and nervously walked across the room. She fumbled with the dressed before opening it and withdrawing the clear plastic ruler within. She began slowly walking over to me with a look that mixed apprehension with intense arousal. I lied motionless as her clothed body sat down beside my nude one.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded.

Sophia placed her hand on my cock, steadying it with her thumb and first two fingers. She placed the ruler against my shaft with a quizzical look on her face. My love withdrew the ruler, thinking that she must have been mistaken.

Finally, she pressed the ruler hard into my body, laying it on top of my manhood.

"Three point eight," she said quietly. "It's three point eight inches."

An odd silence filled the room. Then, without warning, she grabbed my hard little rod forcefully, making my body spasm. Sophia leaned down and positioned her pale face so close to my own that I could feel the tip of her little nose brush against mine.

"These three-point-eight-inches gave me the best orgasm of my life."

The second she stopped talking, Sophia's mouth travelled down my body at warp speed and engulfed my little boner entirely. She began sucking forcefully. Her raven hair bobbed up and down as she ran her full lips up and down my slender little shaft. I was in heaven.

"Ohhhhhhfuuucckkkkk"; this was the only thing that could escape my mouth as my tiny cock entered hers. She looked up and stared into my eyes with her lips still wrapped firmly around my cock. Sophia's huge brown eyes locked with mine as her face moved up and down my shaft. Then—without breaking eye contact—she began to slowly raise her hand up next to her face. One by one, she closed her first three fingers and her thumb at an agonizingly slow pace, leaving only her short, slender pinky extended in the air. Sophia was playfully mocking my size, even as she lovingly cradled it in her mouth.

At that moment, staring into her eyes, with my pinky jutting out ever so daintily, my cock exploded in her mouth. Oceans of cum emerged from the tip of my delicate little cock, filling her mouth. I saw her throat begin to repeatedly clench and swallow.

Glug.

Glug.

Glug.

"UGghhgghhGhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Thank God we were the only one's home. My butt lifted off the bed and my hands gripped the bedsheets so tightly that my knuckles hurt. My vision blurred and a warm feeling began to fill my stomach. I was done.

Sophia finally released my member from her mouth and began gasping for air. She propped her torso up with her arms as her narrow shoulders hunched over. Even through her loose t-shirt, I could see her diaphragm tensing up over and over, desperately sucking air into her chest.

I sat up and grabbed her body, forcefully pulling her down on top me. We began kissing passionately, running our hands all over each other's bodies. Eventually, she had to stop to catch her breath. Sophia laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. We laid there peacefully for a while.

"God, for such a small dick, you really cum a lot," she said. "At least compared to porn, I mean. I guess you finally have those studs beat at something, huh?"

We both laughed. I reflected on everything that happened; this was going to be the best year of my life after all. In fact, this was the best day of my life. While I'm positive that rumours of my shrunken cock—and Sophia's flat chest—were currently circulating wildly around the school, I really just didn't care. Not when I was with her. I wouldn't trade anything about this day. Even our assault at the pool; I couldn't speak for Sophia, but somehow, I had a feeling she felt the same. If that hadn't happened, maybe I wouldn't be here right now. It's like the butterfly effect; whatever happened in the past led me right here. And I wouldn't trade this moment for the world.

"Now that you're my boyfriend, you know you're going to have to take care of alllll my needs, Sophia said laconically.

"I don't think that will be a problem," I replied.

"Well, you're forgetting one thing, you sexist," she said with a smirk. Sophia sat up and threw her leg over my torso. She took a seat on my hips, her short legs struggling to straddle my body. I could feel her moist pussy pressed against my stomach.

"You got to cum three times today," Sophia said, holding up three fingers. "I only got to cum twice." She put her hands in my face, extending the pinkies on each of them, in an odd—yet relevant—way of illustrating the number 'two.'

"So what do you say, big guy...ready for another round?"

12