Luke and Sophia Ch. 04: Sophia's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless. I tried to say something, but my mouth wasn't capable of forming words. My eyes were glued to the pendulous manhood swinging back and forth in front of me.

By the time Josh tucked successfully tucked his massive apendage back in his pants, I was gone.

* * * * *

The following Monday I went over to Luke's house after school. He had returned from his trip, and I was anxious to see him. While thoughts of my brief encounter with Josh—or, lets be honest, Josh's penis—still lingered in my head, I missed my love. But I sensed something "off" when I was texting Luke. He seemed more distant than usual.

He met me at the door, and after a warm hug and tender kiss, we were off to his room. Luke's mom had grown pretty cool about me being over.

When we got up to his room, however, I could tell something wasn't right.

"So, how was the party, babe? Did everything turn out alright?"

His voice sounded higher pitched than usual. There was an audible tone of discomfort in it. Did he think something happened between me and Josh?

"Oh! It was ok. I had a good time, I guess!" Now I was nervous too. He was clearly getting at something. What was he going to say?

"Ok, good. I know you were worried. So...uhh...Josh...sent me a text that I um...don't quite know how to interpret..."

I was silent. My stomach was in knots. Was Luke going to break up with me? Was Josh trying to trick me all along? Was this just a long, sick game to break us up?? I was on the verge of a panic attack as Josh showed me his phone.

JOSH: Hey man! I'm sorry about what happened this weekend, I hope you don't think I was trying to make a move on your girl or whatever, I would never do that. I just hope you know I would never do anything to get between you guys.

I looked up at Luke's beautiful blue eyes. There was an obvious sense of hurt in them. I didn't know how to respond.

"Luke I-I promise nothing happened...I just, you know, walked in on him in the bathroom, for a second...I swear, that's it...You know I love you...you know I you're the only thing I want in my life..." I stammered, probably sounding like an idiot.

"Did you...see his dick?" Luke croaked, behind an obvious knot in his throat.

"Yeah, but I...didn't want to...It was an accident, I promise..." I was on the verge of tears.

"Was he...big?"

What?

I was confused. He...didn't sound angry. Upset perhaps, maybe a bit hurt. But not angry. Luke's eyes were as big as saucer plates, and his breathing was labored and heavy. My mind began to connect the dots, as my gaze slowly drifted down to his pants.

Oh fuck. He was hard.

Yes, beneath his jeans Luke was clearly sporting a small, sleek little erection. That four-inch cock that I loved so fucking much was rock hard at the thought of me seeing a bigger man. He was clearly turned on. I've always known that Luke has a complex relationship with his body; as much as he loved being teased for his underdeveloped genitals, there was still an aspect of genuine hurt and insecurity stemming from his penis size. He admitted to me in the past that he had an attraction towards bigger ones that combined lust and envy.

For a moment there, I felt like I was walking in his shoes. I had so much empathy for this beautiful man and his beautiful little penis. For a split second, I felt his insecurity, his hurt, his fears, all tied together with a neat little bow of erotic tension. I loved him.

"Oh Luke!!!!" I cried, practically tackling him onto the bed. I wrapped all four of my short limbs as far around him as I could and pressed my mouth hard against his. I laid on top of him on his bed, clinging tightly to my beloved.

"He was huge."

He gasped as I whispered in his ear. I began kissing his neck.

"I love you so much Luke," I whispered in his ear. "I would never, ever, cheat on you. You're the best guy I've ever met. Sometimes I think I...want to spend the rest of my life with you, to be honest."

"Even though..." I whispered, grabbing his rock-hard prick through his pants. "...you'll never be anywhere near as big as him."

Luke was breathing so heavily he was almost hyperventilating.

"Let me see it," I said lovingly as I rolled off of his body. One of my arms remained wrapped around his shoulders as the other began to pull down his zipper.

Luke was on autopilot. He wordlessly unbuttoned his pants and began to pull them down around his knees. His tiny tube sprung forth from his underwear, those beautiful three-point-eight inches of flesh finally in my sights.

"Mmmmm...." I hummed. "I missed this little guy."

I reached down with my free hand and began to gently run my fingertips up and down his delicate little shaft.

"Have you been taking care of him for me?" I asked sweetly. He nodded.

"Oh good! I love imagining you playing with it." My fingertips danced delicately across his petite penis. "But nobody touches your little peepee as well as me, do they?"

"N-no..." he said, his voice trembling. God, I loved it when he got like this. He was so sweet, so vulnerable. I placed my lips against his ear.

"You know I really do love it, right? I wouldn't trade it for anything, even Josh's big, manly cock." He was so turned on. "And I love you too, Luke. I really, really do. I spend so much time thinking about the life we're gonna build together." His eyes looked watery. I can barely imagine the mix of emotions he was feeling right now.

"You know...before I walked in on Josh, we had a conversation. He apologized for being a coward. He'll never be half the man you are. Even if he does have you beat in...one department..." I stopped stroking and grasped his little cock in my palm. Only the very tip was visible.

"But anyway...he said something interesting. He said he thought your cock was 'cool.'" Luke looked at me, confused. I began milking his shaft with short, quick little strokes. "I know, right? I mean, nobody could ever love it as much as me, but he seemed really intrigued..."

"...and I think he wants to show you his."

Luke began moaning as hot cum spurted from the tip of his short shaft. I pointed it away from his still fully-clothed upper half; it erupted with enough force that it shot across the room at least 7 or 8 feet. Spurt after spurt of milky cum drenched his carpet as I wrapped one hand around his mouth to stifle his moans and used the other to continue fondling his slowly deflating dick. For a minute, Luke just laid there with his eyes closed and his head nuzzled against mine as he caught his breath.

"So..." he eventually asked with a wry smile. "How much of what you just said was true?"

We simultaneously burst into laughter. The tension between us was gone.

I proceeded to fill Luke in on the full story of what happened last weekend. He was definitely intrigued. I knew that getting to play with a big cock was always a fantasy for him, and hell, it always was for me too. However, he clearly still had some reservations -- an eminently reasonable reaction to the situation.

"If we...if we do this...it's not gonna be like some cuck shit, or whatever, right?"

"Luke!" I exclaimed. "Of course not. If we, you know, end up going through with this—which is totally up to you, babe—it would be like we're a team. Like, the two of us getting this big cock off together. He's gonna cum so hard that he won't know what hit him!! He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up naked and confused on the side of the road!"

We both chuckled at the thought of Josh wandering down the highway in a state of orgasmic bliss, his huge willy dangling in the breeze. Then, a more serious look crossed Luke's face. He cast his eyes downward, at his still exposed nub.

"I guess...I guess I'm just worried that like, once you've had one that big, you won't want to go back to...this..." he said, meekly gesturing to his inch-long flaccid button. I tenderly wrapped my arms around his head and pressed his face into my bony chest. Note to self; this definitely would be a good moment to have a huge set of knockers.

"Luke...I love you. I love everything about you. I love your eyes, your hair..." I said affectionately, running my fingers through his thick brown mane. "Your big brain, your bravery, the way you look at me, all...all the things you've done for me..." my mind wandered to our first meeting at the pool party.

"And I'll always, always love my little friend here. I think about him when I touch myself, whenever im horny, whenever I just want to have fun and forget my problems. He'll always be my favorite."

I kissed him on the cheek as I reached down and cradled his small genitals in my hand.

"I promise nothing will ever change that. It's everything I've ever wanted."

"Ok," Luke said with a smile. "I believe you. I'll text Josh in the morning."

"Yayyy!!" I jumped out of bed and stood in front of my beautiful boyfriend. "Now, it looks like you've been forgetting to shave the little guy," I said with a tone of faux disapproval, wagging my finger at him. "Stupid boys...you probably would have just messed it up anyhow. Now come on, take it all off." Luke sheepishly stood up from the bed and removed his pants and shirt. I could tell he was still in his refractory period; his cute little cock and balls were perched high and tight between his legs.

"Silly boy...well, sit down while I go draw you a bath."

Luke sat down on his bed as I walked into his bathroom and began to run the water. As I waited for the tub to fill, thoughts filled my head. Thoughts of how lucky I was to have him, thoughts of our future together. But most prominently, thoughts of what I was going to do with his and Josh's cocks. I wanted to slather them both in oil and stroke them together, rub them up against each other. I thought of how fun it would be to suck Josh's enormous fleshy rod together with my boyfriend. He was certainly big enough for both of us. And, if Luke would let me, I wanted to know what Josh would feel like inside of me. But only if Luke could be there supporting me.

"Come on in sweetie, the water is nice and hot!"

Luke awkwardly walked into the bathroom and stepped into the tub. His huge, gangly frame barely fit as he gingerly lowered himself into the water. When his little dick had passed the waterline, I saw a look of relaxation spread across his face. I loved taking care of him like this; something about having this huge, handsome man reduced to putty in my hands really turned me on.

I picked up a washcloth from the side of the tub, lathered it in soap and dipped it in the water. I began to run it up and down his legs, before reaching his torso and cleaning his arms andshoulders. Luke closed his eyes and rolled his head backwards, letting the warm water wash away his insecurities. I dropped the washcloth and paused to roll up my sleeves.

"Oooohhhh....what do we have here?" I asked slyly as my hand gently cupped his genitals. They had relaxed over the course of his bath. He opened his eyes and began to smirk.

"Just my lil' penis," he said with a chuckle.

"Ohh I love it...Its so tiny and cute." I began washing his cock and balls with my bare hand. I wouldn't waste my favorite part by using a washcloth. His cock began to grow as I soaped it, firmly running my hand over its meagre length.

"Lets get it nice and smooth, ok big guy? We gotta get it ready for Josh," I said with a devilish smile, picking up a nearby straight razor.

I began to lather soap all over the base of his cock, before gently pinching his pretty pink head between my fingertips. I used my fingers to move his shaft out of the way as I ran the razor across his pubic region repeatedly, until it was smooth and shiny. His rock-hard shaft looked so pretty emerging from the base of his hairless groin, as straight as an arrow and twice as fierce. He stood at full attention, his sexy three-point-eight-inches jutting defiantly out of the water.

"Stand up honey! Let's dry you off, I need to get a picture of my handiwork."

I had come so far from that shy girl I was a mere six months ago. I felt so powerful and confident; this man had entrusted me with his hidden treasure. At this point, it belonged to me as much as to him. I love him so much, I thought as I finished toweling off his erection and picked up a phone from the sink. I don't even think he noticed that it was his phone at first.

"Say cheese!!" I said, snapping a pick of his tiny tool. I smirked to myself as I hit send.

"Wait..." Luke said, realizing something was amiss. He appeared to finally be putting things together. "That's my phone..."

I was literally giggling with excitement as I passed him his phone. A look of shock colored his handsome face.

"You sent that pic...to Josh?"

I leaned in close to my love and gently cradled his almost-four-inch-manhood in my hand. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the chin—that was as high as I could reach.

"I'll let you two coordinate times. I'm free every night this week."

I turned and winked at the beautiful, naked boy in front of me as I walked out of the bathroom. Ohh yes, I thought to myself. This is going to be a lot of fun.

12