Luke, Nina & Ash Ch. 11: Then

Story Info
Luke, Nina and Ash go on their first date.
4.4k words
4.91
3k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and events are fictional, and all participants are over 18.

This is an ongoing story that jumps between the past and the present.

That first week of meeting up at Ash's uncle's house passed in a blur of heat and wetness and naked bodies. Luke, Nina and Ash exhausted each other with their tongues and fingers, finding new ways to fit themselves together on Ash's bed, on the carpet in his room, in the bathroom, even once in the kitchen, Nina sitting on the table with her tongue in Ash's mouth, his fingers deep between her thighs, Luke kneeling in front of Ash with his cock in his mouth.

When they weren't physically touching they kept in regular contact, sending messages that contained everything from naked photos to dirty jokes to interesting graffiti on the desks at school. They energised each other, like three batteries perpetually flattening and charging one to the other to the other.

One morning, two weeks after she and Ash had watched Luke shower after footy practice, Nina had an idea, different from the others they'd tried. It was inspired by Kerry, whom Nina had reluctantly spent lunchtime with after she complained that she never saw Nina any more because she was always busy.

Kerry had spent the whole hour talking about all the boys she'd been dating, and it took all of Nina's self-control not to laugh in her face and tell her the delicious details of what she did with two boys, at the same time, nearly every afternoon. But she wasn't ready to share that with anyone yet, least of all her frenesis Kerry.

As lunchtime was about to end, Nina tried to tune back into what Kerry was talking about, and was struck by the idea.

"Hey I have something to ask you two. I know we're not meeting up tonight, but meet me at the bus stop on Jay Street after school. It'll be quick."

"Ok honey"

"Careful, we might not be able to keep our hands off you"

"Well I have a new idea and I don't know if you'll like it but I wanna try"

"Ooh I'm intrigued"

"Is it that tongue thing we tried last week, but slower?"

"It doesn't involve touching. At least, not much touching"

"BOOOO"

"You're breaking my heart here"

"Omg I'll see you two after school"

Luke sent a photo of himself pulling a sad face and Ash sent a photo of a graffiti duck with breasts scratched into the underside of a desk. Nina rolled her eyes, smiling to herself.

At the bus stop Nina was the last to arrive as she'd been kept back in chemistry.

'Geez Neen, you got me worried! Tell us what this big idea is, it's been driving me nuts.'

Ash smirked. 'Poor Luke is fighting a boner, big time. I almost jerked him off behind the bus stop out of pity.'

Nina laughed and Luke playfully pushed Ash, who overjoyed at how comfortable they all were talking like this around each other. It didn't seem that long ago that he'd been terrified of losing both of them for being too much or for going too far.

'Ok.' Nina put a hand on each of their arms. To any passersby she was just a girl talking casually with two of her classmates, but she knew better, and the thought thrilled her, and that was the fuel for this idea. 'I think we should go on a date.'

Luke frowned, though he was still smiling, and looked from her to Ash. Ash put his head on one side, his intense stare focused on Nina.

'I guess that could work.'

'What? I thought we weren't, like, coming out or whatever you want to call it? I thought we weren't openly dating each other...' Luke looked a bit panicked and Nina squeezed his arm, smiling reassuringly.

'Here's how I think it can work,' she said quietly, moving a bit closer so the people milling around them couldn't eavesdrop. 'We'll go into the city centre, where it's so busy no one will look too closely at us. We'll go on a Saturday night, so it's not weird that we're all out. Ash, your uncle has another trip this weekend right? So we can have our date, go out for dinner in the city, go see a movie or something, maybe get some ice cream, then come back to your place and have our usual evening activities. It'll be sweet.' She smiled at them both, hoping they liked the idea.

Luke folded his arms, thinking hard, and Ash nodded. 'Yeah, that can work. It'll just be like, a normal date. But there'll be three of us. It'll look like we're just a group of friends hanging out.'

'Exactly.'

Luke ran his hand through his hair, rubbed the back of his neck. 'I... I think I like it. It seems weird that we have to like, hide that we're on a date. But I guess... we still don't want people questioning us. I do like that it's just the three of us in this, that we don't need to explain ourselves to anyone.'

Nina nodded. They'd discussed it at length and always came back to wanting to keep their relationship to themselves. It was easier, at least for now, not to have to explain it to anyone, or listen to their reactions or judgements. They were still new to this situation, still carefully growing it between the three of them. Everyone always had something to say when two people started dating each other, and three people dating each other would be like an atomic bomb going off in their school. No thank you.

So they agreed that Nina would pick the restaurant, Luke would pick desserts, and Ash would pick the activity in between, and each would be a surprise.

Saturday finally rolled around and Nina stared at herself in the cracked mirror in her bathroom. She had been trying to make herself look like the main character in her favourite TV show of the moment. But her body didn't fit how she wanted into the clothes she'd chosen, her hair wouldn't fall right for the style she needed, and she could not get the hang of contouring to make her chin smaller, despite watching an hour of YouTube tutorials.

"How fancy are we going, clothes-wise? 'Cos I have a tie, but it feels weird to put it on for this"

"I'm going the classic white shirt and dark jeans. Can't go wrong."

"Huh, I don't have a white shirt but a button up one will do right? I never dress up nice!"

"Well you always look hot with those glasses so maybe just wear those?"

"With no clothes?"

"Exactly ;)"

Luke and Ash bantered back and forth in their chat, and Nina looked at herself again in the mirror, wrapped in her towel and feeling like a failure because she couldn't look the way she was trying to look.

"Struggling a bit here guys. What should I wear?"

She chewed on her thumbnail, wondering if she should just wear her comfiest hoodie and be done with it.

"Wear a crown and heels and nothing else"

"Yeah, or even just a crown. You are our queen and we exist to serve you"

"Helpful! A hoodie and track pants it is."

"As long as you don't stand us up, wear as many hoodies as you like"

"Well I'm closer to standing you up than getting dressed at this rate"

"Don't get dressed then. Throw on a trench coat and come on down!"

"Ugh, be less helpful!"

She threw her phone onto the bed, smiling despite herself. She chewed her thumbnail for a few more seconds, thinking hard and ignoring the dings on her phone, then ripped her towel off and started rifling through her wardrobe. Forget the character. She was going as her best self.

She just had time to paint her nails a deep red and let them dry before she caught the bus into the city. She told her dad she was staying at a friend's house and packed a toothbrush and spare underwear into her shoulder bag, arriving at the agreed meeting spot only five minutes late.

Luke was already there, and Nina feasted her eyes on him as she approached, feeling herself throb as she took him in. He wore a white shirt, loose at the collar and casually open in a way that only he could pull off. His dark jeans were tighter than the ones he usually wore, sitting over leather shoes that would've looked douchey on other people but looked smart and sexy on him. He hadn't gelled his hair, but she suspected he'd run a brush through it because the messiness was angled in a different direction and he looked sort of neat but rogue-ish. He stood with a leather jacket slung over one arm, scrolling through his phone, the picture of swaggering teenage boy with the world at his feet. But she knew him as more than that. She had seen him at his last, she had seen him pleasuring Ash like it was the most important thing he would ever do. She had felt his tongue in all her secret places, she had seen him soft and vulnerable and laughing and tired and urgent and she loved him so much in that moment she could have thrown herself at him right there.

He looked up as she approached, a broad smile growing on his face as he took her in.

Luke had arrived fifteen minutes earlier. His dad had insisted on dropping him off, which was nice, but in the car had attempted to give him a talk about 'sowing his wild oats while he had the chance', and it had left Luke feeling sour. He didn't agree with that philosophy for himself. He wanted to find someone and give them every ounce of his love and be loved like that in return. Well, two someones. He didn't like the idea of flitting from one person to the next, using them for his own pleasure and seeking someone new every weekend. He felt, deep down, that he would quickly lose himself among all those people, that he would give away too much of himself and then have nothing left. He'd seen his brothers and friends do it that way and they all seemed happy, but doing it himself... the thought of it just made him feel lonely.

So, after trying to distract himself on his phone as he waited, he was relieved when Nina finally arrived. He left his moody thoughts behind, focusing on the radiant, amazing girl approaching him through the crowd. He drank her in, looking at her from head to toe, from her red Docs, up her bare legs to the thigh-length skater skirt that swished around her generous hips, to the black band shirt that she always wore under her uniform at school. A black blazer with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, deep red lipstick that matched her nail polish, and her dark hair curly and shiny like a halo around her head. Her eyes were darker -- he guessed from makeup -- and the defiant way she gazed at him made him want to get on his knees and worship her. She looked so... cool. Self-assured. Untouchable. She really had come dressed as a queen.

He snapped his mouth shut, hoped she hadn't noticed it hanging open, and awkwardly reached a hand out to her. She glanced down at it, and just as he was feeling like a complete idiot she took it, shaking it briskly like they were just meeting.

'Dear sir.'

He leaned forward as though bowing. 'Kind lady.'

Her face split into a grin and he felt the awkwardness wash away, moving his hand to her shoulder.

'You look...'

'Nothing like I was planning to look.'

'Well I don't know about that, but you look like you. Ferocious. Gorgeous.' He leaned in closer, whispered into her ear, 'Delicious.'

He leaned back, hoping he hadn't ruined the moment, and was relieved when she pulled a mock offended face. 'Dear sir, how could you speak to me in such a way. That's Madame Delicious to you.'

Luke smirked, and caught sight of Ash making his way towards them. He looked annoyed, but that barely spoiled the effect of seeing him dressed up. Luke felt his breath hitch, his penis pulse, as Ash pushed past a group of tourists and strode towards them. He wore fitted black jeans that somehow made him seem even taller, a fitted dark blue shirt with a barely perceptible pattern on it, and an off-black jacket that was a tiny bit shiny and looked expensive. He looked dashing, and somehow rich, and Luke was filled with a swelling sense of affection, pride, and fondness for this hot young man that was his boyfriend.

Ash finally reached Luke and Nina where they were meant to meet, a full ten minutes late because the train had been cancelled and then the replacement bus was late. He'd enjoyed getting ready for the evening, liked the idea of going on a date with his boyfriend and girlfriend, had fun bantering with Luke about what they would wear. But then he'd been delayed getting there and the stress of not having things go to plan when he was already in new territory had put him in a bad mood. But as he approached them where they stood by the fountain, laughing at some joke, he instantly felt better. They both looked amazing. Something about being out of their usual environment, in clothes they had chosen to wear to impress each other. They both glowed. He hoped again that he hadn't gone overboard with his outfit, then decided he didn't care. They were going to have fun tonight.

'Sorry I'm late.'

'Don't worry, Luke was super early, like the dork he is.'

'Hey, I didn't want to miss our city meet-cute.'

'Shall we?' Nina led them away from the fountain and out of the square, towards the restaurant she'd chosen. After an hour of scrolling online looking for the perfect venue she'd found one of those down-an-alley-and-up-a-flight-of-stairs places with dim lighting that only took a few bookings at a time. The waitress led them to a far corner, a booth with a window onto the alley, lit by a few candles on the table and a shrouded lamp mounted to the wall. It was dark and cosy and perfect.

Nina and Luke sat on one side, Ash on the other, and they chatted casually, ordering and waiting for their food. They ate and talked, lamenting school, sharing gossip, quoting movies they'd watched recently. Nina kept her voice light, trying not to betray her pounding heart as Luke's hand rested on her thigh, slowly creeping higher as the meal wore on. They were just finishing their food when he finally touched her underwear, sending an electric shock through her body and making her gasp. Ash caught the sound, looked pointedly at her.

'Ok there Nina?' He asked quietly, smiling faintly.

Her eyes were closed, focusing on the finger that trailed lazy circles over her underwear. She rested her head back on the booth, her chest rising and falling, until Luke abruptly pulled his hand away. He pretended to wipe up some sauce on his plate with his fingers, holding them out to Ash.

'You just have to try this, it's delicious.' He said seriously.

Ash took the tips of Luke's fingers in his mouth, tasting Nina's moisture on them, as though he were just trying the sauce.

'Mmm, tasty,' he said, winking at Nina, whose eyes widened. She wondered vaguely if she could wait until they got home before getting off. All the new sensations and stimulations were crowding her mind and she felt drunk on pleasure, anticipation, and delicious food.

The waitress collected their plates and they paid and left, the boys readjusting themselves before they got out of the booth, Nina walking shakily behind them.

'Where to now Ash?'

Ash turned around so he was walking backwards in front of them, and gestured his arms wide like a showman.

'I, like you Nina, have chosen a place of dark corners and dirty deeds for our activity.'

'Ooh. Karaoke?'

'God, no. We're going to play pool.'

Luke pulled a quizzical face. 'Like, at a pub?'

Ash laughed. 'I think you need to get out more mate.'

They walked two blocks from the restaurant and came to a place up another flight of stairs with several pool tables spread throughout a large room. Only the pool tables were lit, one long fluorescent light over the green mats and clacking balls, and the rest of the space was mostly in darkness. Chairs and coffee tables sat around two walls, the other two were large windows looking out into the lights of the city. Ash booked their table for two games, brought the cues and chalk over to a table far away from the other players, and set up the balls.

Ash and Nina had both played before, but Luke hadn't, so it was Nina versus the boys for the first game. Ash was pretty good, setting up his shots, hitting them clean into the holes, but he was also showing Luke how to play, which involved a lot of wrapping his arms around him to demonstrate shots. Nina watched in amusement and arousal as Ash stood behind Luke for the fourth time, bent forward together, their hands resting on the cue, apparently lining up a shot, but also grinding against each other in the half-light at the edge of the pool table. Ash moved himself against Luke, rubbing his hardened bulge against Luke's backside. Luke pushed back against him, shivering at Ash's ragged breath in his ear, not caring that he was causing them to lose the game. They finally broke apart, cooling off as they finished the game, when a new group of players set up at the table next to theirs. Nina put on a pouty face and Ash shrugged wryly.

Nina beat the boys by four balls thanks to their dry humping distraction, and for the second game it was her and Ash versus Luke.

'Punishment for distracting me,' joked Ash, flicking Luke in the arm as he moved past.

'Look, there are two games being played here, and I'm definitely winning the other one.'

'You've never played pool before and you didn't listen to anything I taught you when we played the first game.'

'That's not what I meant by "two games".' Luke wiggled his eyebrows, then moved his pool cue between his legs so it was like an erect penis.

'Oh you think you're winning that game huh?' Nina asked archly, 'The race-to-the-finish game?'

'Precisely. I could explode at any moment.'

'Well so could I.'

'We still have dessert to get to.'

'So is it a race or a marathon?'

'Oh my god can one of you just hit a ball!'

'Oh Ash, that is precisely what I'm talking about.' Luke mimed ejaculating, and Nina glanced nervously at the group playing beside them. None of them seemed to be listening. She sidled up to Luke, lined up a shot, and whispered in his ear, 'Please tell me dessert isn't your dick.'

Luke burst out laughing, so loud that the other group looked over. Nina stood quickly and moved to the other side of the table, out of the light. She didn't know anyone in the group, but she hated being stared at. Luke noticed her discomfort and toned it down, saying calmly, 'No, Nina, that is not what I have lined up for dessert.'

Nina and Ash destroyed Luke, who managed to sink only one ball by accident halfway through the game. They left the pool place still chatting, but the night was wearing on and their gazes lingered, their occasional casual touches becoming more deliberate and obvious as their desire to fall upon each other grew.

Luke led them through the city centre and out the other side, down to the foreshore where the city met the ocean. He bought them ice creams from a vendor there, which they ate as he led them past apartment blocks and late night restaurants facing onto the water, until they were at the far end of the beachside strip. There, they slipped under a chain and walked down a small jetty, passing rows of boats until they reached the end. Luke sat on the end of the jetty, Ash and Nina sitting either side of him, and when they looked up they gasped. Ahead of them they could see clear across the water to the great bridge that spanned the bay, nothing but water stretching in front of them, reflecting lights of every colour.

The three were quiet for a while. Nina held Luke's hand, Ash rested his hand on Luke's thigh, and they absently finished their ice creams and enjoyed the breathtaking view in front of them.

'How did you find this place?' Asked Nina quietly, awed by the beauty of water and city combined.

Luke ate the last of his ice cream cone, took Ash's hand in his, still resting on his leg. Nina looked at him, wondering why he didn't answer. She was surprised to see tears in his eyes, and put the last of her ice cream onto the dock beside her, turning to face him. 'Luke? What's wrong?'

Ash paused mid-lick, looking at Luke with concern. Luke angrily wiped away the tears that were threatening to spill down his cheeks. 'Ugh, crying is the worst.'

12