Luke's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess returning to her roots.
7.5k words
4.7
6.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
georgepui
georgepui
28 Followers

"Oh my god, Jess. You wouldn't believe this guy I met recently!" Charlotte gushed to Jess as they sat next to each other. They, along with about fifteen other top models in Hong Kong, were getting their make-up done by professional stylists in a dressing room for Versace's runway fashion show. Dozens of designers and assistants scurried back and forth, making last minute changes to various fashion pieces and conveying hurried instructions to the models.

"Oooh, tell me about him," Jess raised her eyebrows in surprise. Despite being hit on by virtually any guy confident enough to approach a beautiful girl like Charlotte, Charlotte had only gone on a few dates and to Jess' knowledge, had not slept with anyone during her five months in Hong Kong. Jess chalked it up to Charlotte being sexually conservative, and had given up trying to introduce what she considered as hot guys to Charlotte. Jess looked at Charlotte again and giggled, "Girl, you look like you're absolutely glowing. You must be getting laid pretty good." While Charlotte was from France, Jess was born in Mainland China, and moved to Hong Kong when she was just four years old. Like Charlotte, Jess was a long legged model standing at five foot nine inches and boasting supple B-cup breasts and a shapely ass. Her pale face, accentuated by her smooth skin, high cheekbones and nose, and large eyes, often reminded people of a young Maggie Cheung.

Charlotte waited for her stylist to finish applying red lipstick on her lips before dreamily responding, "Well, firstly, he is soo masculine. A bit mysterious - he is, like, pretty wealthy I think, and also lived as a monk in the Himalayas for three years. He just has that masculine aura, you know?" Charlotte didn't wait for Jess' agreement before continuing on with a giggle, "And the sexual energy was just nothing I've ever experienced before!"

"Oooh, where is he from? US, UK or Australia? Or maybe Canada?"

"I think he grew up in Hong Kong actually, but he went abroad for a couple years. I think he built and sold his business while in the US."

Jess furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Oh, he is Asian?" While Jess herself was Asian and had grown up in Hong Kong, she never found Asian guys attractive. Asian guys made Jess think of her younger brothers - not exactly guys she wanted to get fucked by. And to top it off, most of the couples she saw on Hollywood movies and television shows never showed Asian guys in a masculine spotlight - they were usually gay, knew a lot of kung-fu or were there for comedic relief.

Charlotte, having grown up in France, was spared of the Anglo-Saxon biases of different ethnicities. "Yeaah, so exotic and mysterious. He also fucks sooo well!" She giggled and then blushed a deep crimson shade of red from embarassment as she realized everyone nearby had overheard her confessions of sexual dalliances."Anyway, you have to meet him, Jess!"

"Okay, ladies!" Nigel, the person-in-charge of the Versace fashion show, strolled in the dressing room and addressed the fifteen half-naked models getting their make-up done. "Show starts in five minutes. Everybody get ready ASAP!" All the models scurried out of their seats and hurried to get their fashion pieces on and make last minute adjustments.

******

"Man, it's so great seeing you again, Luke. Everyone, myself included, has really missed you." Tony leaned back after finishing his last bite of the vegetarian bento box. Tony and Luke were catching up over dinner at an upscale modern restaurant situated at the top floor of a central building boasting panoramic harbor views of Hong Kong; the last time they had seen each other was three years ago when Luke went to live with the Himalayan monks. Tony had always looked up to Luke as his elder brother and also shared Luke's interest in the Eastern traditions and knowledge. Their father, with the support of their mother, had built a shipping empire in Hong Kong, but they were killed in a fatal car accident while vacationing when Luke was twenty-five and Tony was in his junior year in college. Luke buried himself in his start-up, eventually selling it for $300 million, making him a rich man in his own right. Tony went for the more traditional industry of law, and quickly rose through the ranks and was promoted to partnership in record time. Neither Luke nor Tony wanted to deal with the day-to-day management of their father's publicly-listed shipping company. As such, they hired a professional management team incentivized with an appropriate equity sharing plan, and also hired a professional trustee services firm to look after their majority stake in the company.

"It's definitely been too long, Tony." Luke followed Tony's suggestion to try the vegetarian bento box in the spirit of meatless Mondays, and was slowly chewing his miso-marinated tofu steak. Luke had always tried to be the good elder brother to Tony, and one of his regrets was not coming back to Hong Kong after their parents' death to be with his younger brother. Luke mused to himself as he leaned back in the plush, purple seat, 'Ah well, you live and learn, right? Besides, that alone time seemed to really make Tony grow up.'

"So, what did you learn from your time in the Himalayas? I'm pretty impressed - and jealous - that you went for three years."

Luke's eyes sparkled, as he shared with Tony what he learned during his time in the mountains. He also shared the superpowers he gained as a result, the impact on his health and his effect on women and the most recent episode with the beautiful French model, Charlotte.

"Man - shut up. You're telling me your pheromones cause women to get horny for you? And you can change the size of your dick?" Tony waved his hands dismissively at Luke, but internally, he was curious as to whether Luke could actually live up to his claims. Luke was always able to deliver on his promises, and Tony didn't see why it would stop now.

Luke raised his right hand in front of Tony, who eagerly sat up and stared at it intently. "Okay, look at my hand, especially my index finger. I'm going to enlarge just my index finger." Luke closed his eyes, focused his breathing and mind to his index finger on his right hand, and used the techniques derived from the Himalayan monks and the Taoist masters. After a few seconds, his index finger was double the size of its previous size and noticeably longer and fatter than his other fingers.

"Holy shit! I don't believe this." Tony stared at Luke's fingers in shock. "I'm going to touch it if that's okay with you." Without waiting for Luke's approval, he gingerly touched and probed the enlarged index finger. "This is incredible. It kind of feels like a mix between a bruise and the normal muscle." Upon taking a closer look, Tony could see that the enlarged finger looked a bit puffy, probably from the enhanced blood flow. He looked up and other than Luke concentrating on his breath, Luke seemed fairly relaxed and not particularly strained. "How long can you keep this up for?"

"Hours - but that's because I practiced with the monks for three years. As a novice, I'd expect you to be able to hold it for a few minutes at most, as breathwork is similar to muscle: it gets stronger the more you use it." Luke paused for a second, as if he just recalled something else from his memory. "Oh wait, if you have been keeping up the Taoist practices, that is actually quite helpful." Luke and Tony studied under Master Chan, one of the few remaining Taoist masters, before Luke went to live in the Himalayas.

"Yeah. I do it daily - along with my morning workout - and sometimes I go back to Master Chan when he's less busy for additional pointers and deeper insights. The semen retention stuff is really powerful - I think it's the main reason why I feel and look younger than most dudes my age."

"Nice - let's go back and pay him a visit some time. Mixing in the different disciplines, and figuring out what's best for each individual is something I've been thinking a lot about. Taoism has definitely got a lot of good stuff as you said." As if to prove his earlier assertion that he could keep his enlarged finger for hours, Luke leaned back comfortably in his chair, took a sip of water and put his right hand on the table within Tony's line of vision.

Tony was now mind blown and keen to learn more. "So what about this pheromone stuff? It naturally attracts women?"

Luke replied, "Well, I'm actually not too sure about the female attraction stuff. When I was in the Himalayas, the men and women lived separately from each other, but you could always definitely feel a certain masculine energy emitting from all the male monks. It was only when I came back to secular society that I noticed women behaving differently around me. I think it may be partly due to the Taoist practices, so you might have a little bit of this ability as well." Luke then leaned forward, as if he didn't want anyone else to overhear, and whispered, "Plus the women get really horny smelling our scent and combined with you being able to change your dick size to perfectly match them - they feel like they're getting fucked by Genghis Khan himself."

******

"Don't you just love the harbor view of Hong Kong?" Charlotte gushed to Jess, as they enjoyed their cocktails at a rooftop bar, which had just been selected for inclusion in the world's top fifty bars. Two weeks had passed since their Versace fashion show, and a catch-up between Charlotte and Jess was long overdue.

Jess nodded her agreement absentmindedly, as she checked her phone again to see if Mike had responded to her. Mike was a white guy from the UK, and he was good looking and boasted a decent, athletic body from his high school rugby days. After graduating from high school and realizing that his grades weren't good enough for most universities, Mike bounced around a few odd jobs before an old buddy persuaded him to fly out to Hong Kong to tutor children in English. His buddy told him, "We just need some white faces; there are tons of people in Asia who love to pay extra for foreigners. You don't even need to score a C in your A-levels for English, mate; it'll be the easiest money you've ever made." When he arrived in Hong Kong, Mike was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to pick up girls. Mind you, he wasn't able to attract the classy, beautiful girls in Hong Kong - they wouldn't dare to be seen with a gwei-lo (the colloquial term for a white guy) - but he found he enjoyed a much higher success rate with the local Asian girls who either weren't pretty or who had minimal international outlook and whose main exposure to western culture was from Hollywood films.

While Jess was beautiful, she was one of those local Asian girls who had never spent meaningful time anywhere outside of Hong Kong. She thought she possessed an international outlook by binge-watching Hollywood movies and television shows, and joined her friends in sneering down at Chinese people for being uncouth and uncultured. Her colonialist programming arising out of heavy consumption of Hollywood media paired with international ignorance inevitably biased her towards white guys. Hollywood always showed a white leading man winning the hearts of women with dashing acts of bravery, conveniently omitting mention of the unprecedented crimes of humanity committed when attempting to colonize the world. Consequently, it wasn't her fault she was attracted to white guys - her ignorant bias was the product of the colonialist programming from the mid-19th century and still present today.

"Oh no, don't tell me you're looking for Mike," Charlotte rolled her eyes. She found Mike distasteful and was ashamed to share any cultural similarity with him. There were good white guys, but most of them stayed home in Europe. Jess possessed a good heart, but was a little confused about herself and her taste in men. "I think I saw him in one of those Wan Chai ladybars two hours ago while walking over here."

"What?! He told me he was hiking with a couple buddies! That liar!" Jess looked like she was about to cry.

"Ah, poor baby. Forget about him. Let's just hang out and have a good time, ok? Actually, let me see if Luke is free." Charlotte texted Luke asking where he was and whether he was up to hang out.

Her phone quickly buzzed back. She opened the message from Luke which read, "Tony and I just finished our main course, and we just opened a bottle of wine. Come over if you're free!" Charlotte's eyes perked up in delight as she read the message, and immediately called for the waiter to settle the bill. She told Jess, "Let's finish these drinks and join Luke and his brother, Tony. I haven't met Tony yet, but if he's anything like Luke, you're going to absolutely love him!"

******

"Looks like Charlotte and her friend are going to join us," remarked Luke. Luke and Tony moved to the bar lounge area of the restaurant after they finished their main course, and were enjoying a bottle of fine wine. "I think she's bringing Jess - who is also a model - but seems to prefer white guys a bit more."

"That's fine; I guess that means we have to educate her, bruh." While Tony didn't fully possess Luke's superpowers, he was confident and powerful in his own right - having practiced Taoism and semen retention, among other disciplines in his spare time. "I do have to step away in an hour or so to dial in to this conference call. The other guys are in a different time zone - I'll rejoin you guys afterwards."

"No worries man - here's an extra key to my apartment so you can just let yourself in. We might already be fucking by then, so don't break our flow." Luke gave one of his signature cocky grins to Tony, who rolled his eyes but knew better than to doubt his elder brother at this point.

"So how much time do we have before Charlotte and Jess show up? Can you share with me some pointers on what you learned from the Himalayan monks?" Tony was eager to drink from the fountain of knowledge.

Luke leaned forward, as if he was about to share the location of the lost city of Atlantis, and began to share some of the key precepts in a low voice. "You already have most of the basics down; stuff like a strong and supple body, self-regulation on indulgences like masturbation, excessive semen leakage and gluttony, and also having a good heart and a desire to do the right thing. The next step is really being able to clear your mind and focus on each cellular organism in your body through meditation and breathwork. This takes the most work and during this stage you'll face a lot of inner demons." Luke continued his sharing in a low, hurried voice - as if he didn't have enough time and wanted Tony to soak up as much knowledge as possible. Luke and Tony were so engrossed in each other's conversation that neither of them noticed Charlotte and Jess' presence until Luke smelled Charlotte's familiar womanly scent and looked up.

"Hey guys! This is my brother, Tony." Luke introduced Charlotte to Tony, and then Charlotte introduced Jess to Luke and Tony. Tony eyed both girls up and down. He could see why his brother enjoyed Charlotte's company so much. She was the epitome of a gorgeous French goddess: silky blonde hair framing her noble complexion and sharp features, along with a long, lithe gorgeous figure with the perfect amount of curves to drive men wild while still remaining perfectly proportioned. If Charlotte was a French goddess, then Jess was an Asian celestial angel. Tony admired her tight, black short dress, which showed off her long, toned legs and pushed up her B-cup breasts to ensure every man in vicinity would swivel their heads to check her out. Her long toned legs were accentuated by her three-inch Christian Louboutin red heels. These girls were hot and they knew it.

"Hi, I'm Jess - nice to meet you guys," Jess unknowingly blushed and looked at Luke and Tony with a coy smile. 'Wow, these guys really do have a certain presence to them; I can feel what Charlotte means now when she says she gets turned on by them.' Luke was dressed in a simple t-shirt and dark jeans, while Tony (as a result of being a partner at a law firm) was dressed in semi-formal office attire of a button down shirt and pants. Jess looked closer at their features and noted that both Luke and Tony possessed strong and sharp jawlines, short cropped black hair, tanned Asian skin, and intelligent, clear dark brown eyes. She subconsciously bit her lip and her inner thighs squirmed in arousal, as images of Luke and Charlotte having steamy hot sex popped into her mind.

Luke was also admiring Jess's hot tight figure, and pictures of her and Charlotte on their knees slurping on his engorged cock filled his mind. He blinked his eyes a couple times, and new scenes of Jess riding his cock in her pussy and at the same time getting drilled in the ass by Tony filled his mind. 'Fuck that would be fucking hot,' thought Luke as he subconsciously rubbed his crotch. 'Let's see if we can visualize that into reality.'

Tony gestured for the waiter to bring wine glasses to the girls, and asked them if they wanted anything to eat. After a few minutes of icebreakers and settling in, laughter and good conversation permeated their table of four. The girls were enjoying themselves and their wine glasses were never empty. Luke gestured for another wine bottle to be opened and poured a new vintage for everyone to sample. The combination of masculinity, feminine energy and flowing wine was a potent mix. Both Charlotte and Jess noticed the sexual charge in the air, as images of a decadent orgy involving their group of four flashed through Luke's mind, causing him to emit vigorous pheromones. Jess sniffed the musky scent and pheromones and felt her juices begin to flow from between her legs and drip into her black thong. 'Damn, these Asian guys are pretty hot!' Jess had never been with Asian guys, but she was ready to try anything in her heightened sexual state.

Tony glanced at his watch. He had to attend a conference call in fifteen minutes. "Ah damnit guys, I need to go back to my office for a quick thirty minute conference call with some folks in the US." He shared a quick glance with Luke and gave a brief knowing smile. "Actually, why don't you guys move the party back to Luke's place for now. I know he has some more wine and dessert; I can join you guys shortly after."

Charlotte was canoodling on Luke's arm, and perked up in agreement, "Yeah, let's go back to Luke's!"

******

"You're going to love his place," Charlotte giggled to Jess. They were holding hands, as they stood behind Luke waiting for him to unlock his door. Neither Charlotte nor Jess had sexually experimented much with girls other than simple kissing, but in their heighted sexual state as a result of the pheromones they were breathing in Luke's presence, they were both very open to sexual suggestion.

An expansive vista of Hong Kong's glittering skyline came into view as Luke opened the door to his bachelor pad. "Wow," Jess breathed out and agreed with Charlotte. "That view is amazing."

"Welcome to my humble abode - make yourselves at home." Luke went to his kitchen and turned on the music. "By the way, are you girls okay with some cake and tea?"

"Yeah babe, that's good," Charlotte replied in her French accent as she slipped off her coat and placed it on the coat rack. Charlotte wore a pair of tight, blue low-rise jeans and a tight top with spaghetti strap, showing off her long, curvy body to maximum effect.

"Girl, your thong is showing over your jeans," Jess remarked to Charlotte. She didn't know why her voice sounded husky, perhaps due to her aroused condition. Even though Jess didn't consider herself a lesbian or bi-sexual, she had to admit Charlotte looked sexy as hell. Jess had also removed her coat and was now clad in her taut black mini-dress.

georgepui
georgepui
28 Followers