Luke's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl - the night is just getting started!" Luke, Tony and Charlotte chuckled, as the two men withdrew their glistening swords of pleasure out to give Jess a breather. Tony went into the bathroom to clean his dick up, before coming back out and checking on Jess. "Are you okay?" Tony asked her with some concern. "Here - drink some water."

Jess smiled and graciously accepted. Enlightened Asian guys like Tony were the best kind of guys out there - intelligent, capable and dominant (especially in bed), while still caring for others. Jess was starting to realize this truth, and smiled to herself when Tony's thick cock came into view.

"It's not going to suck itself," Tony dryly remarked.

Jess tucked her long strand of jet black hair behind her right ear, showing off her perfect angular face wanted by so many fashion labels, and lavishly sucked, nibbled and caressed TonĂ˝'s manhood until it was back at full length. "I want this in my pussy this time," Jess purred in Tony's ear.

"On your back baby." Tony climbed on top of her in classic missionary style and their tongues dueled like a moving yin and yang in harmony, before he whispered, "Put my cock in your wet pussy."

Jess wordlessly reached down and grabbed the base of his hard shaft, glistening wet with her saliva, and guided his cock head like a heat seeking missile into her moist entrance."Oooh," she moaned in pleasure. Tony's cock was a perfect fit for her and her legs wrapped itself around his bare ass. "Fuck me harder you stud," she cooed in his ear as her hips moved up to meet his thrusts. Both their hips moved faster in sensual harmony and her juices flowed like molten lava from an active volcano. With his mental discipline, Tony fucked Jess to multiple orgasms.

Luke and Charlotte saw Tony and Jess get along, and Charlotte breathed to Luke, "My turn to get on that beautiful cock." Luke's eight inch dick hadn't gone down at all and he lay on the other side of the king-sized bed for Charlotte to mount. The foursome orgy continued throughout the night. The foursome swapped positions, including where both Tony and Luke fucked their girls doggystyle with the models making out with each other face to face. Tony avoided penetrating Charlotte out of respect for his elder brother, although Luke did consent to Charlotte giving Tony a blowjob. The two models marveled at the guys' staying power, not knowing they were ardent students of the ancient Eastern disciplines and the Western scientific methods. Eventually, the women passed out from sexual pleasure and exhaustion, and they all fell into a deep sleep on Luke's king-sized bed. Luke spooned behind Charlotte with his half-mast cock lodged inside her pussy, while Jess cuddled with Tony.