Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck what the fuck." I tiptoed to the bathroom, not wanting to wake my mom up before her 5 AM alarm. When I got to the bathroom I grabbed a hand mirror and pulled down my gym shorts, one of the few that still (barely) fit me. I needed to figure out what the fuck was going on in my ass.

I turned around and tried to look over my shoulder. Damn, it was definitely bigger. Did it get bouncier too? I hopped up and down on my heels to test it, and honestly if it wasn't my own ass I'd think it was straight out of a rap video. I grabbed one cheek and pulled it apart slightly, feeling my fingers sink into my soft yet muscular glutes. I guess I couldn't really fault Sammy for giving me that squeeze earlier, I had to admit it was kinda fun smacking my ass and making it jiggle.

I bent slightly and used two hands to pull my hefty cheeks apart and get a look at my hole. It looked normal. There were no hemorrhoids or anything gross. Except... it was like throbbing? Like I was clenching them, but not doing it on purpose or anything. The pulsing felt like it was in sync with the itch burning in my ass. Holy fuck, it was so intense it was making me cross-eyed.

Fuck, what the hell is going on with me? Normally I'd never do something like this, straight guys don't touch their own asses, but I had to try. I grabbed some aloe vera from a tube on the bathroom counter and laid down on the floor, lifting my legs up and spreading my cheeks. I slowly touched my fingertips to my hole, the cool gel felt great and it seemed like it was helping. Actually, it felt really good. The harder I pressed on my hole, the better it felt, like the itch was going down.

Fuck! Without meaning to, I slipped my finger inside my own hole, sinking it down to the knuckle. And then I saw stars. There was like a jolt of electricity right to my brain. That's so fucking weird. There was nobody around, right? So I could try this, just this once, to take care of this itch.

Just having my finger in my ass made my legs go all wobbly. This was fucked up, but clearly the itch was coming from... inside me, right? So it totally made sense that I'd have to stick my finger up my butt to scratch it. Right. That's it. Totally normal thing to do. Scratch that itch inside my ass.

When I pushed my finger back in, I had to bite my arm to stop myself from moaning. My ass felt so fucking good with my finger inside it, damn. It wasn't painful at all, in fact it was like my hole was sucking me in, it was hard to pull my fingers out. I bit down on the carpet to try and muffle the moans and groans I kept making as I pumped my finger in and out of my hole.

My hand slipped, and I ended up pressing two fingers against my hole. Could it...? OH GOD YES. Two fingers felt WAY better than just one. Holy shit, I arched my back and tried my damn hardest to muffle my moans as a wave of pleasure took over me.

I was pumping two of my fingers in and out of my ass, hoping that the squelching sound and my muffled moans weren't going to wake Mom up. Fuck, it felt so GOOD! When I bottomed out to the knuckle on both fingers, I started to wiggle them around in my ass and it was like my fingers were stretching me out, sending shivers up my spine.

Before I really knew what was happening I was picking up the pace, pumping my fingers in and out of my hole with as much force and speed as I could. Every time they bottomed out in my ass I saw stars. It felt so good, the aloe vera helping to slick them up, sliding in and out of my tight jock hole. It felt like there was something coming. It was like that feeling you get when you're about to cum, but it was different. Kinda like...

"OH MY GAAAAAAWD!!" I gasped and clasped my hand over my mouth. Fuck, Mom probably heard that. It was like fireworks were going off inside me, it was like an orgasm times a hundred. My whole body shook, arching my back and trying to calm myself down, but I totally wasn't in control of my body's reactions. It honestly felt kinda like how I used to dry orgasm when I first started puberty. Only way more intense. Not just intense, good. It felt really fucking good.

What the fuck? Why did that feel so good? I'm not gay, so I shouldn't really enjoy sticking my fingers up my ass. But, on the other hand, it did feel good, and I think that took care of the itch. Yeah, it was totally gone.

Exhausted, I didn't have any energy to really think too much about my situation. I pulled my fingers out of my ass and went back to bed.

Whatever relief I had was temporary. A couple days later, I woke up with another itch inside my ass, even worse than that night I had fingered my hole in the bathroom. I tried my hardest to ignore it, grabbed the electric blue running shorts Sammy had given me, and hopped in his car.

Sammy had been kinda off for the past few days. He brought me some shorts, but he didn't want to hang out. Every time I'd asked him to come over, he'd said that he's too busy helping his mom. And at school he couldn't look me in the eyes, whenever I turned around he immediately looked away. Did I do something wrong? I really hope Sammy isn't mad at me. Thinking about that makes me feel even worse than I already am. I could really use my best bro right now... maybe Sammy would have some kind of idea what was going on? Or, maybe even Coach. Yeah, Coach was the best bet. He taught the Health classes too so maybe he knew what was going on with me.

I skipped first period and went right to Coach's office. He was doing some paperwork when I knocked, but he gestured for me to come in. He was scowling at something, but as soon as he saw it was me he broke out in a huge grin. Coach is awesome. He's never been mean to us, he's always been an awesome leader, helped us with all kinds of problems. He had two daughters, so he treated his players like they were his sons. Me in particular. I've eaten dinner with his family so many times while my mom works late that I feel like a part of his family. I've known him for almost 10 years now, since I was 9. He's the closest thing I have to a dad.

"Coach, hey. I wanted to talk about the new routine you made for me. I don't think it's a good fit. Too much lower body stuff. It's uh, well. It's making my clothes hard to fit." I turned around to show Coach exactly what I was talking about.

There was that sharp intake of breath again. It's just a butt, could people stop getting so freaked out about it? Made me feel like he should run away and join the circus. 'Ladies and Gentlemen, The Amazing Bubble Butt Boy!'

"Uh, well I can see what you mean, Luke, but the routine isn't really designed to do much for your lower body. There's just one set of squats and one set of hip thrusts. We can reduce those or lower the weight, but honestly I think it's just genetics. You've always had, uh, well you were always gifted in that area."

My ears burned and I clenched my fists. That isn't what I was hoping to hear.

"Is there something wrong, Luke? Are your muscles sore, is it painful?"

I had to think for a sec. How could I tell Coach what was going on and not make it seem weird and freaky as fuck. 'Painful' wasn't exactly the right word. Uncomfortable, for sure. That buzzing in my ass was coming back, worse than before, and I started to squirm a little to distract myself. I could tell that my hole was twitching and puckering, and that weird burning itch inside my ass felt like a bee up in my business.

There was absolutely no fucking way I was going to tell Coach that I had stuck my fingers up my ass. He knows I'm straight, but he might still get the wrong idea!

I sighed. "No, that's it, guess I should just lay off the lower body stuff. I really hope they shrink back down, none of my pants fit."

Coach coughed. "Well, if you keep off them they should go back to how they were before, I think, after a while. Might want to do a cut phase now to help reduce body fat while you're at it."

Coach got up from his desk and stood in front of me. He clasped his hands over both my shoulders. I could see how much pride he had in me in his expression, not to brag or anything, but I was probably his favorite player. I really looked up to Coach, too. Dude was in crazy shape for his age, just all muscle, big burly chest. He was a total lady killer, but his wife was smoking hot too. Coach always wore these tight gym shorts that seemed to cradle his junk just right. And from the looks of it, Coach must really please his wife with that massive- Uh, not that I'm thinking about Coach's junk. Nope.

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzzzzzzz*

That bee in my ass started to go haywire. I needed to get the fuck out of here and take care of this. I called out "thanks coach!" as I zoomed out of Coach's office and into the nearest bathroom, slamming the door of the handicap stall behind me.

"Whatthefuckwhatthefuck."

The buzzing in my ass was making me go cross-eyed. It was almost bringing me to tears. What was this feeling?? I wracked my brain trying to figure it out. It was like when I did a cut phase. You're trying to lose body fat so you're eating at a deficit, and you're just so hungry all the damn time! Right now I was so hungry, I needed something inside me... but this sensation wasn't in my stomach. No, it was in my ass.

Was I seriously going to finger my ass in the handicap stall at school? There was no way I could do that. No matter how desperate I was, or how intense this buzzing was, or that weird itchy hunger in my ass which made me want to keel over.

"Oh fuck it!" I couldn't take this any more. Fingering my ass worked the last time I got this itch, so I figured just a little bit would be enough to calm down and get back to class. I had started carrying the bottle of aloe around with me, just in case I had another... irritation.

I squirted a huge glob of the gel onto my fingers, even though I knew I didn't need that much to get some fingers in my ass. I stepped out of my shorts and sat on the bathroom seat, lifting my legs up so I could press my fingertip against my hole. Yup, especially with the lube there was zero resistance. I was instantly knuckle deep again and seeing stars. As I wiggled my finger around, it was like fireworks in every direction in my head. But, the itch and buzz was also getting more intense.

It wanted more. I realized that's what that buzzing was telling me. It wanted more. I gulped and slowly withdrew my finger from my tight hole, whimpering a little at the uncomfortable emptiness. I unfurled my middle finger and brought it next to my index finger. I pressed both against my hole.

OH, FUCK!!!

That was what it needed. Those fireworks turned into supernovas!! I was literally shaking on the toilet, legs raised, while I dug into my own ass with two fingers. I couldn't help myself, I was moving on autopilot, it felt so good to scratch that itch inside, quickly and aggressively pumping my two fingers in and out of his hole. In, out, in, out, inout inout inoutinoutinout. IN. OUT.

My chest was heaving with how intense this was getting. Something was happening inside me. There was this... PRESSURE in me. Where that itch was, I could finally identify where it was located. It was in my ass, but it was pretty deep. My fingers haven't reached that spot, even though they helped a little. But I just needed to scratch that damn it, but it was too fucking DEEP and my fingers just couldn't reach it. I was getting so frustrated, I was really slamming my fingers in and out of my ass like crazy. I got so lost in it I didn't even realize I had added a third finger. Fuck, I was so close, I kept trying to push my fingers in as deep as they could go, it was so damn close, almost there, right there. RIGHT THERE!!

"Luke?" I heard the bathroom door open and Sammy's voice. Fuck.

"Bro, that you? Coach said you went in here a while ago. You alright? Said you seemed pretty upset."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my breathing. I also tried to pull my fingers out, but when I started to withdraw them that buzzing got even worse and I figured if I took it slower, I wouldn't make that much noise and Sammy would never notice, right?

*SQUELCH*

"Yeah, bro, I'm ok, just uh, you know, pretty constipated." God, so close. I couldn't stop now.

*SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH*

"Yeah, you sure, bro? What's that noise?"

*SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH*

"Nghaahhhahmmmm..." I couldn't stop the noise that escaped my lips, an obvious moan of pleasure. There was no way Sammy didn't hear that. But I was so damn close, it was right there, right there, almost there, I couldn't stop now, it was...

"Luke, what the fuck?"

I looked up. I had forgotten to lock the fucking door! Sammy was staring at me, or, more accurately, staring at me two fingers deep up my ridiculously huge bubble butt.

And it was unfortunately at that exact moment the universe exploded.

My eyes rolled back into my head until you could practically only see the white. My entire body convulsed and shook and shuddered. I wanted to reach out to steady myself, but I couldn't bring myself to remove my fingers from my hole. This was way beyond a dry orgasm. I wasn't even fucking hard!!

I rode the waves of pleasure as the current went up and down my entire body. Like pop rocks of bliss in every fiber of my being. I arched my back and tried to just ride it out. I had no idea how long that had lasted, it felt like it both took ages but also excruciatingly short. The waves started to slow down, gradually.

As my weird not-dry orgasm went down, I was so relieved to feel that the buzzing was gone. Yes! Finally! I was so happy I had even temporarily forgotten about who was staring right at me.

"Bro, this is not what it looks like, I swear, I was just..." I struggled to think of a good excuse of getting caught literally with my pants down, knuckles deep in his hole. I panicked and my eyes darted all around. Come on, think of something, Sammy is going to want an explanation...

My eyes fell on Sammy's crotch and I couldn't help but notice that thick, throbbing bulge stuffed into the front of his jeans, jutting out several inches. Holy shit!! I've seen him naked plenty of times in the locker room, but I've never seen him hard before. My eyes bugged out at the sheer size of it. Who knew Sammy was PACKING?

"...did you pop a boner, dude?"

Sammy's eyes went wide and without saying anything he bolted from the bathroom.

What the fuck? On a day that was already weird enough, that might be the weirdest thing yet.

What the fuck was I going to do?

12