Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop myself from moaning, it felt too fucking good. Sammy must have gotten a lot of practice with his tongue from making out and eating out his girlfriends, because damn his tongue was like magic. Finally, he pulled his face out from between my cheeks and took in a couple of deep breaths.

"Fuck, can't breathe in that thing, Micucci." I could only moan as Sammy slapped my fat ass, making it jiggle and bounce. "Haha, shut up man, we're gonna get caught if you're too loud."

Before I figured out what was going on, Sammy pushed his fingers into my mouth, I guess to muffle my moans. A sweet yet musky taste filled my mouth, which just seemed to enhance the itch and the pleasure I was already feeling. I then realized that Sammy had taken the hand he had used to shove his fingers into my ass and was now in my mouth. I was tasting my own ass-juice. Okay, I kinda realized now why Sammy had just been licking at my hole, because this stuff tasted kinda good.

"Damn, Micucci you're always perfectly prepared, clean and lubed up." I looked over my shoulder to see my best bud, who just had his face in between my ass cheeks, my weird ass-juice dripping down his chin.

I couldn't really respond to that, and tell him that I wasn't prepared for anything, since his fingers were still in my mouth and I was too busy sucking on them to taste that delicious weird juice that was coming out of my ass.

In a flash, I was shoved into the handicap stall, bent over the toilet and steadying myself against the wall. I was leaning so far forward that my face was up against the cool tile again. Luckily the tile seemed to muffle my moans as I felt something huge and hard press against my hole. This definitely wasn't Sammy's tongue. No, this huge thing felt familiar, which meant it could only be one thing - his cock.

Sammy squeezed my waist as he drove his hips forward, his cock sliding into me easily after all the work he did to get me loose by making out with my hole. I could only squirm as I felt all of his thick inches spread my ass walls until I felt my round ass press against his wiry black pubes. He waited in this position for several seconds, giving me enough time to adjust, but for some reason I wanted more.

My eyes wandered to the side of the bathroom stall, where there was plenty of graffiti. I noticed the usual "Sharon is a big slut", "Call me XXX" type stuff, but one of them caught my eye. It was like a drawing of a stick figure, but bent over, with two big round circles behind his legs. Underneath, written in blocky letters, was "LICK MY COOCHIE!" Wait, that sounded kinda familiar...

Before I could figure it out, though, Sammy moaned "Fuuuuuuuuck....this pussy, bro.... Best I've ever had," into my ear, which for some reason made me take over a bit. I pushed my hips forward, sliding a couple inches off his cock, then drove backwards and SLAMMED my fat ass back onto him. It felt so good when Sammy bottomed out inside me, his cockhead was like laser-targeted on that itchy spot. It was like he was slamming into a button in my ass that activated the pleasure zones in my brain. I was moving automatically as I pumped and gyrated my hips onto Sammy's dick while he just stood there.

"Bro, slow down... bro, I'm gonna cum..." Normally I would do what Sammy asked me, but for some reason when he said he was gonna cum, it just made me move my hips even faster. I tried to focus on my glutes and squeeze onto his cock, picking up the pace as I pushed back and forth onto his rod, my cheeks audibly clapping every time I slammed my fat ass into Sammy.

"Bro! Stop!" Sammy moaned again, but I was in another world. I don't know why, but I really wanted Sammy to cum. It felt so good last time when he came in my ass, as weird as that sounds. Like rubbing ointment on jock itch or something. Well, I guess that's what this was. Just a different kind of jock itch, and the ointment just happened to be my best bro's cum.

"FUCK IT!" Sammy groaned. I kept squeezing, my hole clamped down onto his fat cock. Sammy grabbed my waist and started to meet my slams, his hips driving into my ass while I pushed back onto his cock. I was losing it, in another world, not caring how much noise we were making or the fact that my best friend's cock was inside my ass and it felt really good.

Suddenly, I felt it. The pleasure button that Sammy kept hitting also seemed to build up pressure inside my ass. The pressure was getting to be too much, it wasn't painful, but it was a different kind of uncomfortable feeling. It was building up to something, but I didn't know what.

"God-fucking-damn, Micucci, can't believe how hungry your cunt is..." As soon as Sammy uttered those words into my ear, I went over the edge. My entire body shuddered. Right as the wave of pleasure came crashing down onto me and I was about to yell out in orgasmic relief, Sammy clasped his hand over my mouth to shut me up. For some reason, this just made everything more intense, my eyes rolling back into my head as I felt my hole clamp down on his dick and gush out juice from my stretched out ring onto Sammy's lap and probably the floor.

My asshole clenched and squeezed Sammy's thick cock and I rolled my hips one last time before I saw stars. My entire vision went white as I felt my hole squirt out a huge amount of juice, probably splashing all over Sammy and getting onto the floor too. Just a torrent of ass-jizz gushing out of me as I was stuffed full of my best bro's cock. What the fuck was happening to me?

The relief of that pressure finally bursting and letting out all the juice that had been building up inside me was soon followed by a whole different type of overwhelming pleasure. Sammy groaned "Oh, FUCK!!" into my ear one last time, then I felt several shots of warm, hot cum hit my insides, filling me up. Normally I'd be grossed out that my bro's cum was inside me, but the warm, gooey load just seemed to solve all my problems. I could only moan in return as the steady stream of juice gushing from my hole slowed down, replaced by Sammy's warm jizz.

We stood there, Sammy's cock still inside me, out of breath from what was truly rigorous fuck. Wait, fuck? Did Sammy just fuck me? No, he was just helping me out. He knew there was an itch in my ass and for whatever reason his cock and cum fixed it. There was no way that my best bro would actually even want to fuck me, right? And there was no way that an alpha jock stud like myself would ever even get fucked anyways.

As my body relaxed and came down from the high of that squirting, I was able to think more clearly. No, this was just my best bro helping me out. I was so grateful that Sammy always had my back, and I would do anything to support him in return.

I turned around to look at Sammy, our eyes meeting once again. He had that same look on his face as before, like he wanted to say something to me. He took a big gulp of air and closed his eyes, resting his forehead against my shoulder.

"Fuck, Miccuci, what do you do to me?" His voice was gravelly and throaty. I felt kinda bad, since I guess it was clear that helping me out took a lot out of him. I knew I had to repay him somehow.

"Thanks, so much bro, it's gone now...I owe you big time. I'll do anything."

Sammy perked right up. "Anything? You sure?" Sammy sounded really excited. I didn't know what he was planning, what I could possibly do to repay him for the help he's given me, but I knew that whatever it was I was going to do it.

12