Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sputtered. For once, I was taken by surprise. Fuck, was I really that obvious? If the guys figured it out, did that mean Luke had too? Was he just not saying anything out of politeness?

"Come on, man," Devon chimed in, "Listen, we all know how you feel. And you've known Micucci the longest, and we respect you as Captain. So how about this, we won't do anything with Luke until you've had your chance."

"BUT," Darren interjected, "if you take too damn long or it doesn't work out, Micucci's ass is free game."

I didn't like how we were talking about Luke like he was some kind of prize to be won, or whatever. It felt shitty. These guys were in lust with Luke. They just saw his fat ass as a place to park their dicks. My feelings ran so much deeper than that.

They didn't know the bond that Luke and I shared. How every moment with him around is a good one. How he can read my moods, always encouraging me or goofing around to distract me from the hard shit in my life. How Luke is fiercely loyal and how much he treasures his true friends. How I want to spend the rest of my life with him by my side.

Luke is the only person I could be myself with. The only person who didn't expect anything from me. When I was with him, I was me, not 'future doctor son to first gen parents' or 'valedictorian candidate'. Or 'star pitcher and team captain'. With Luke, I could let loose and have fun and just enjoy myself. And he never knew how grateful I was for that.

Yeah, I sound corny as hell and a total sap, but guess what? I have it fucking BAD for Luke Micucci.

After that talk, the guys still teased him, but when I gave them a look they knew to back down. Well, most of the time. Leo was still a douchebag.

A month or so before Luke and I started hooking up, there was an incident in the locker room. The guys were joking around after practice as usual, trading teasing insults and bumping shoulders. They were all rowdy, but by this point I was settled into being Captain and glad I earned their respect. They always knew not to take it too far, especially when it came to Luke. Not after I gave them a stern talking to.

"Damn, I'm fucking beat! What the fuck was Coach thinking, having us train then practice immediately afterwards? Man, leg day is fucked." Devon complained. Earlier this year, we were stripping out of uniforms after practice, ready to hit the showers.

"Hey man, no pain no gain right? And I think you need a lot more to gain, chicken legs," Leo snickered.

Leo was kind of right. Devon was one of the smaller guys on the team.

"Fuck you man, we can't all bulk up overnight like Micucci over here. How the fuck do you have legs like that bro?"

Luke turned around and grinned. "What? Are you talking about my ass? You guys give me shit about it, but I know deep down you want glutes like these." As if to prove his point, Luke stepped out of his pants and turned his backside towards us. He flexed his glutes a few times, framed perfectly in his dirty jockstrap, and I had to pinch myself to stop drooling.

Leo went up to Luke and gave his ass a pat. Instead of reacting and pulling away, like most guys would, Luke just laughed. "Bro, what the fuck? This thing is massive and rock solid. Bigger than a goddamn basketball."

Luke laughed again, but I started to notice little twinges of discomfort. They were microscopic, but I was an expert in Luke's body language by this point. I watched carefully as I stripped nude. Suddenly, Luke made eye contact with me.

"Man, it's no big deal. It's not that fucking special. I mean, have you seen Sammy's arms?"

The rest of the guys turned to me, and I raised an eyebrow in question. Where was Luke going with this?

He came up to me, saying, "Bro, show these guys. You've been hitting the arms hard, your guns are way more impressive than my ass."

I grinned. I mean, I try to stay pretty modest, but couldn't deny that my arms were my best feature. Lean but strong, with the perfect peak when I flexed, which I did. Luke poked at the tight ball of my bicep.

"Seriously, bro, it's rock solid," Luke said, then followed up with a damn under his breath. Then, he wrapped his hand around my bicep and gave it a squeeze. What the actual fuck?

"Uh, Luke?" I said, but Luke was lost in his own world.

"And damn, I wish I had fucking abs like these. Like a cheesegrater," Luke said, as he ran his hand over my abs, lightly grazing them with his fingertips. Every time I felt the slightest touch, I shivered and felt a jolt to my dick. Holy fuck, if I got hard from this, there is no way even Captain Oblivious aka Luke Micucci wouldn't figure out what was going on.

"Uh, bro...?" I tried to get Luke to stop. The other guys were watching us, eyes wide. Some of them turned their backs, I guess to give us privacy. What the fuck was going on?

Luke was lost in thought, just consumed by looking at and lightly touching my muscles. I could stop flexing, but I couldn't deny that I wanted Luke to touch me, more than anything. So I would take advantage of this, then probably go fuck a chick to get all this sexual tension out of my system.

"Damn, that's solid," Luke said in a whisper as he rested his hand on my abs. His touch was getting bolder, and it felt like there was this spark between us. I wasn't imagining it. I looked down to confirm. I was at half-mast, the only thing keeping my dick from going rock hard was my willpower of steel. Luke, on the other hand, was definitely sporting a semi. Now, I could excuse my boner by saying it was just from the sensation of almost kind of getting groped. But why would Luke get hard from doing the touching? Unless...

I looked up, our eyes meeting. Luke looked at me, licking his lips. Oh, fuck, this was going to happen. I leaned forward and-

"What are you guys doing standing around? Hit the showers so we can go home!" Coach came into the locker room, his booming voice shattering whatever spell Luke was in. He pulled away from me suddenly, gave me a trademark grin like the last few minutes never even happened, and went to the showers with the rest of the guys.

What the actual fucking fuck?

That weird tension in the locker room was messing with my head. I had no idea how to recreate it. Luke just went back to behaving how we always did - slightly more handsy than most guys, but definitely nowhere near our almost-grope session.

I needed to do something. I was more confident than ever that Luke was at least interested. I could probably convince him to jerk off together, and then things might progress from there. That wouldn't be too weird? Guys looking at porn together, jerking off. It's not gay if we're not touching.

I was building up the courage to make my move when my entire plan was turned upside down. Because Luke Micucci walked into school, somehow his ass seemingly had grown two sizes overnight. I couldn't take my eyes off it, somehow those cakes got even bigger, and bouncier too. And worst of all, oblivious Luke was wearing a pair of shorts so fucking tight and stretchy that it hugged every single curve, almost exposing the bottom of his cheeks, the material riding up a little in the crevice between them.

I could tell something was going on with Luke. He felt off, like he was uncomfortable. Maybe he was thrown for a loop because of his booty gains. Luke always had an easy time building up his glutes, but I swore that yesterday Luke's ass was slightly smaller. Coach must have him on some crazy supplements, or maybe he's just been going hard at the gym.

And for some fucking reason I suggested to Luke that we measure his glutes. I tried to play it off that I was messing with him, even teasing him a little as we walked to the weight room, but inside I was overflowing with lust.

I could tell I was freaking Luke out a little. I had to reign my shit in. But I just lost control. When those big round perfect fucking globes are in my face, and my hands so close, what else am I going to do other than give them a squeeze. Considering Luke's near molestation of me in the locker room, it was only fair, after all.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about Luke's ass. I'm pretty sure I took no notes for the rest of my classes that day. I had no idea what was going on, but I could tell something was changing. And not just the size of Luke's ass. The way he reacted when I grabbed his cakes earlier... Luke fucking liked it, I could tell.

A few days later, I decided to make my move. Maybe tell him I needed a closer look. Get him comfortable. Was it underhanded and a bit sleazy? Yeah, but I had to play my cards right. I couldn't come on too strong, or I could ruin what Luke and I had.

I searched for Luke after school was over, Coach pointing me in the direction of the bathroom. As soon as I stepped in, I heard a squelching sound.

"Luke?" I said. Those sounds... I couldn't see Luke's legs in any of the stalls. "Bro, that you? Coach said you went in here a while ago. You alright? Said you seemed pretty upset."

I heard a short pause in the squelching noises. "Yeah, bro, I'm ok, just uh, you know, pretty constipated," Luke groaned.

Yeah, constipated? I'm pretty sure those weren't constipated noises. What was Luke doing? Jerking off in the bathroom?

"Yeah, you sure, bro? What's that noise?"

The squelches picked up the pace, going faster, getting louder. I walked farther in, heading towards the source of the sounds - the handicap stall. The door was slightly open, and my curiosity took over. If Luke was jerking off, maybe this was a way to suggest we do something together.

I stepped in front of the door, knowing this was a pivotal moment. I hesitated until I heard it. An obvious moan of pleasure from Luke. A sexual moan. I kicked open the door.

All the blood drained from my face and directly to my dick. Because Luke fuckin' Micucci, my best friend and the object of my desires, was sitting on the toilet, both of his legs raised, three fingers deep in his insanely huge bubble butt.

"Luke, what the fuck?" I was so shocked, I couldn't stop myself. Luke wasn't just jerking off - no, he was playing with ass. And if Luke liked playing his ass, then...

My thoughts were interrupted when Luke started shuddering, his toes curling like he was cumming, his limbs jerking and his body making small convulsions. Luke was FUCKING dry-orgasming from fingering his hole!

I was losing my mind, my dick so hard. I felt this animalistic urge to pounce on Luke and claim his ass as mine. If he came from a few fingers, how hard would he come from having my dick pounding at his prostate?

"Bro, this is not what it looks like, I swear, I was just..." The fearful look in Luke's eyes pulled me out of my thoughts. This was my moment. Reassure Luke that assplay was normal, then offer to help him explore it, just-

"...did you pop a boner, dude?"

My eyes went wide and I felt like a bucket of cold water was poured on me. What the hell am I thinking? I needed to get out of there. I bolted out of the bathroom, leaving Luke behind to deal with whatever the fuck just happened.

I bolted home as soon as I could, going directly to my room and shucking my pants so fast I nearly tripped. My cock was so rock hard it was painful. I hauled out my fat meat and gave it a squeeze.

I was already pre-cumming so much that I could easily glide my cock in the opening of my hand. I was fucking my fist as hard as I could, the image of Luke's impossibly small, tight yet somehow elastic, pink hole winking at me.

"Oh fuckkkkk, Oh fuckkkk... Luuuuuke!!" I was so lucky my parents weren't home right now. I could be as loud as I wanted. I tended to get pretty noisy when I jerked off, but this time I was really going all out.

Fuck, Luke had been the focus of my nightly jerk-off sessions for years. I've wanted to fuck him so bad before I even knew what fucking was. But, I knew he was straight and I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I just resigned myself to secretly jacking off thinking about my best friend and trying not to feel guilty about it. Not that that was working.

But, fuck!! What the hell was Luke doing? Was he really... fingering himself? Was Luke into that? If he was into ass play, maybe he would... no, I shouldn't get my hopes up. Just focus on my dick right now.

My hands kept a firm grip on my fat, rigid cock, pumping away at it as the memories replayed over and over in my mind.

Luke's ass, bigger than ever. So bouncy and jiggly and soft.

Luke, on the toilet, legs up, cheek spread, FINGERING his fucking hole.

Luke convulsing in pure ecstasy like he was in the exorcist as something clearly hit him like a brick wall.

"...did you pop a boner, bro?"

"Mmm, fuuuuucccckkk!" I exploded onto my hairy chest, painting it with one of my biggest loads ever, when I already had pretty substantial loads regularly. I've jerked off plenty of times imagining Luke's hole, but now I know what it actually looks like, stuffed.

FUCK. I didn't know what to say or do. That was my chance! But I ran away like a fucking coward. Well, at least now I know something about Luke. Maybe I did have a chance after all?

A chance at getting my hard meat in between those crazy bubbly cheeks. Little did I know that the opportunity would come sooner than I thought.

We were having a regular Friday night hang. It might be strange that we would spend Friday nights together, instead of going out. I've gotten tons of messages from girls who want to hook up. But Friday is for me and Luke, I'd never give it up.

Luke was acting strange. All tense and wound up. I could tell he was probably feeling embarrassed about getting caught fingering himself. I needed to let him know I was cool with it.

"So what's up, Micucci? You've been tense as fuck lately," I said as I threw my arm over his shoulder.

"Well, bro, it's my, ah... little problem, as you put it. It's been freaking me out and so fucking inconvenient."

"Inconvenient? I mean, why can't you just wait until after school, bro. Gotta have some restraint, you can't keep cutting class to take care of it, your grades are gonna dive." Leave it to Luke Micucci to get so freaked out over having to jerk off at school.

"Bro, I can't wait. I mean, it's so fucking uncomfortable, I can't think straight, and uh... something weird came out of it today," Luke said nervously.

What. The. Fuck?

Something 'weird', what... Luke isn't that dumb, right? He has to know basic bodily functions. He has to have jerked off before.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. "Something weird? Don't tell me I gotta review middle school health class with you, man."

"Dude, this shit wasn't in health class! I'm telling you, it's fucking weird! Listen, I'm sorry to ask you this, but you're my best bro. Do you think that you could, like, take a look at it? And tell me what you think?"

Alright, damn. Things are moving fast. Now Luke is offering to jerk off in front of me, so I can watch it. I'm sure he won't mind if I jerk off too, right?

My face broke out in a huge grin. "So we're finally doing this, huh? Fuck yeah, I can help you out."

"Fuck, thank you so much bro. Just gimme a sec." Luke scrambled to his feet, then struggled to tug at his tiny shorts, gingerly peeling them over his ass so he wouldn't tear them. Poor guy. I needed to find him something that fit over that fat ass.

Luke's shorts pooled at his ankles and he kicked them off. I thought he was going to grab his cock then and stroke it, but instead he went towards my bed and got on it on his hands and knees.

Wait, maybe he wasn't talking about jerking off. Maybe he was talking about his ass.

Before I had a chance to say anything, Luke reached back and grabbed both of jiggly cheeks, then pulled them apart as hard as he could to expose his puckering pink hole to the air. The tiny pinprick fluttered, and then... a big glob of lube dripped out of his hole, down his taint, and onto my bedsheets.

He's already lubed up? Wait, was Luke angling for me to fuck him this whole time? Holy shit, I was so caught up in how I could convince him, he was actually playing me.

"HOLY FUCK!!" I gasped. This is it. My dreams come true.

"Is it okay back there bro? Is that stuff coming out?"

That's what he meant. He used too much lube and now it was leaking out of his hole.

"Damn, Micucci, when I said come prepared, I honestly didn't expect you to... You cleaned and got it lubed up and everything!" I grabbed both of his cheeks, Luke's arms falling onto the bed as I took over. I was gonna show him that all the rumors about me and my dick were true. He was spread open, lubed up for me like a slut. Maybe Luke wasn't as inexperienced as I thought.

"Bro, I know this is kinda fucked, but do you think you could, like put your finger in a little bit? That usually helps."

"Fuck," I gasped. I brought my finger up to his hole, and I barely pushed it when I felt his hole suck me down to the knuckle. I had in fact hooked up with a few guys before, so I was well-versed in the prostate. I knew how to make a guy cum like a motherfucker just from his ass.

"FUUUUUCK BRO!!" Luke moaned, pushing his hips back to meet my finger thrusts. Dude was fucking HUNGRY. I started to finger fuck him as hard as I could, making sure to push against his prostate with every thrust. Luke was shaking, moaning, throwing his head back like a bitch in heat.

I was going to destroy his asshole.

"Fuck, Micucci, how much lube did you fucking use? Looks like you're ready. I can't wait anymore!" I quickly unzipped my jeans and pulled out my hard as steel cock. I was ready, I didn't even wait for Luke to reply, I just pressed my cockhead against his pink hole and pushed in. He was so lubed up and loose from my finger fucking that I slid in like butter. He swallowed my cock like he was hungry for it.

I couldn't help but throw my head back and scream, "FUCK, finally, holy fuck, this is better than I ever dreamed!"

I grabbed his hips and fucked him as hard as I could. Feeling his pussy walls clench on my dick as I thrust inside him. Pulling out until just my cockhead was inside then slamming back into him, so hard that his cheeks bounced and jiggled, clapping together. His pink hole was straining against my thick cock, the tight elastic pushed to its limits. I've got a crazy girthy dick, and some nice reviews about how good it feels to get stretched by it.

Luke was moaning, squirming, losing himself in the pleasure. I had a moment where I wondered if I was going too fast or too hard.

"Fuck, Luke, I'm sorry, fuck, I can't hold back anymore... Oh my god... it doesn't hurt, right?"

"Feels gooooooooood..." Luke moaned in reply, then he pushed his hips back to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck, Luke, you take it so well. Guess that practice paid off, huh?" I had a kind of dominant streak, so I liked teasing Luke. Treating him like a slut.

"Fuck, bro," I grunted, "it feels like pussy!! Goddamn... no, better than pussy!"

Luke's hole suddenly tightened up, squeezing my cock like a vice grip, the blood pumping so I could feel every ridge of his slick ass walls. Oh, so Luke liked it when I called his hole a pussy? Good to know.

I kept fucking my best friend's big butt when, out of nowhere, Luke started to shake, then screamed "POUND MY PUSSY!!" so loud the neighbors might have even heard. I felt something wet splash me, around my dick. What the hell??

Oh fuck, Luke had put so much lube in his ass, then when he came it actually squirted out. Holy shit that's nasty as FUCK. Luke is a kinky freak, and I love it. And I was gonna give him exactly what he wanted.

"Fuck yeah, bro. Gonna pound your pussy so fucking good... Oh my god it feels so fuckin' wet!" I was fucking Luke so hard it felt like a vigorous workout.

Wet flesh on flesh slapping together. Luke's groans and moans. The squeak of my bed.