Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm tightness engulfing my cock. The fact that it was Luke, my best friend, the man I've loved for YEARS and I was finally, finally claiming him as my own, dominating him with my dick. I was gonna fuck him so hard he would come back for more, again and again.

"Fuck, bro, your pussy is so fucking wet and tight... fuck I'm gonna blow!"

I felt my balls draw up. I couldn't last much longer, despite the fact that I wanted to stretch it out even more. But his pussy was too warm, too wet, and I was gonna bust.

I SLAMMED into him one final time, as hard as I could. The sound of my hips slapping against his round cheeks, hard enough to make them pink, drove me over the edge. My dick pulsed and I moaned as I unleashed shot after shot of jizz straight up Luke's well-fucked pussy. Luke went fucking crazy. He shook and screamed like he was possessed. It was kinda freaky. But I did that to him, I gave him an earth shattering pussygasm.

After a few moments to catch my breath and my dick to soften up, I pulled out of his pussy with a PLOP. To my surprise, not a single drop of cum or lube leaked out of it. In fact, it almost looked like it hadn't been freshly fucked. Huh.

"Fuck, bro... that did it.... thank you, that finally worked..." Luke said between deep breaths. I did this to him. Me.

"Micucci, god fucking damn, your pussy SLURPED up my jizz, holy shit. It's not even leaking out. But I think you overdid it on the lube, bro."

But it seemed like almost immediately the spell was broken. Luke scrambled to his feet and started cleaning up, balling my sheets up to go wash them. I tried to tell him he didn't need to, but he didn't listen. I got up and wrapped my arms around him, my hands settling on his cheeks, giving them a strong squeeze. Now was the time. We had just fucked. I had to tell him I was in love with him.

"Luke, I gotta tell you someth-"

And before I could say anything, we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Luke was already on his way downstairs to get the pizza before I had a chance to react. Then when he came back up, he acted like nothing had happened, like I hadn't just fucked his brains out and practically made him squirt.

And then the rest is history. We continued fucking. I tried to be sly and ask Luke out on a stealth-date. Luke had a homophobic freakout. And now I'm heartbroken.

"When are you going to stop moping around, Sameer?"

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the voice coming from my door. There stood Anwar, tall and lean, arms crossed. Not looking happy. But his default expression towards me was stern disapproval, so whatever.

"I'm not moping Anwar. And it's Sammy." I felt like Sammy more than Sameer now, and even Ammi and Abah sometimes called me by my nickname. Anwar, on the other hand, steadfastly refused.

Anwar scoffed, then stepped further into my room. "I can't believe how ungrateful you are. You don't even appreciate the name Ammi and Abah gave you."

I rolled my eyes. Anwar was here to lecture me about my name, once again. No topic is impossible for him to turn around and make about me not respecting our parents enough.

"Real mature, Sameer. You're so American. Acting this way towards your elders. I can't believe they don't discipline you more."

Now it was my turn to scoff. I was a good son, despite what Anwar said. Never heard a complaint from our parents. Ever since Anwar decided to seriously practice Islam again, he's been on this high horse.

"Now, why are you moping?"

I breathed out through my nose, trying to calm myself down. My older brother was tenacious. He wasn't going to leave until I gave him an answer.

"Is it about that white kid you hang out with all the time?"

That pissed me off. Luke is so much more than some random white guy. He's my everything.

"You know his name is Luke," I said through gritted teeth. Anwar is eight years older than me. We were never close. But he should know my best friend's name.

"Let me guess," he said as he sat down on my desk chair, "You told him how you felt, and he reacted badly, and now you're moping about it."

I... uh, what? I didn't know what was more surprising, Anwar knowing about my crush or seemingly being cool about having a bisexual younger brother.

"What?" Anwar said, seemingly offended by my surprise. "You think I can't tell when my little brother has a crush? I know what being attracted to someone is like."

The idea that Anwar could be attracted to, let alone love, anybody is insane. Somehow he's engaged to this other Pakistani doctor named Fatima, who is honestly a lovely person. Why she's with my sour brother I'll never know. I always thought that he'd go with an arranged marriage because he's so traditional, but he did honestly seem head over heels for her.

"Honestly, why don't you just give up? Get over this silly little crush. Find a nice Pakistani girl to settle down with, make grandchildren for Ammi and Abah."

I was instantly enraged. "Give up? GIVE UP!? It's not a fucking crush! You don't know what true love is, Anwar. Luke is the love of my life, he's the most important person to me. EVERYTHING that I am is because of him. I love him more than you could ever love anything in your cold, hard heart! You think I'm just going to give him up? No, absolutely not!! NEVER! The connection we have can't break so easily. I'm not fucking GIVING UP!"

I panted hard from unleashing that rant. Anwar just looked at me with a knowing smirk.

"That's what I thought Sameer. You're welcome," he said as he turned around and exited my room.

I was annoyed my older brother had tricked me into action, but he was right. I wasn't going to give Luke up. I was going to fix this, and I was going to prove to Luke that he loved me back.