Luke's Perversions Ch. 01

Story Info
Luke's unexpected perversion.
5.2k words
48.2k
38
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

1

Luke waited at the airport for almost an hour. He repeatedly called and texted his mom, Megan, to figure out his ride home. The red-eye flight was horrible. He couldn't wait to get into his own bed. Frustrated, he called in Uber service. An hour later, around 8 am, he used his spare keys to get into the house.

He entered to the homely silence that remembered from his days before he left for college. He headed directly to his room. He passed by his mom's room, witnessing a shocking scene. He blinked in disbelief and looked back again to confirm if it was real.

She was on the bed, naked and face down, asleep with a well-built black man lying on her. The bed seemed well used. Luke stepped back and tip-toed to his room. As he shut the door behind him, his emotions ranged from rage to smile, anger to happiness, and pain to pleasure. He sat on his bed, still in denial. His overnight flight fatigue disappeared.

Dad passed away when Luke was in his teens. Mom worked two to three jobs for survival and to put Luke into an out-of-state college. She was in her 40s and looked like a woman in her early 30s. Often, she was mistaken for his older sister.

He thoughts overtook him and before long he was dozing. He woke up to the doorbell. He lazily walked over to receive the FedEx package. He noticed the lovers were gone. Their bed well made. He poured himself a glass of water and walked back to his room.

He picked up his phone to see Meg's texts. "Honey, I am sorry. I didn't realize you were back today. I was expecting you tomorrow. Please catch a ride home. I have a 10 am shift at the hospital." He smiled to himself, "She doesn't know."

He called her at work, "Hi Mom. Just got back."

"So sorry, baby. I thought you were returning tomorrow."

"Its's okay. I missed you at home."

"Me too. Do you want to come over to the hospital?"

"Sure. We can do lunch and get back home together."

"Sounds wonderful."

Luke showered and called in an Uber ride. On the way, he closed his eyes to recollect the vivid images of the morning. His mom, 5'1" white body, underneath a 6'4" well-toned, black male. There was a rush in his pants. As he adjusted himself, he wondered if it was wrong to get a boner thinking of his mom.

2

Luke knew the hospital well and the staff recognized him instantly. He walked towards the emergency services. Meg was attending to a patient, as he waited by the nurse's station. Minutes later, she hurried to him to give him a full body hug. His cock hard in his jeans pressed against her as he reciprocated her hug.

"Missed you so much."

She held onto him as he replied, "Me too, Mom, Me too."

Her best friend, Sarah, walked by, "Get a room, guys." She laughed.

"Stop it, he is Luke my son."

"So?" Sarah joked and slapped Luke's ass.

Luke wondered in his mind, "Yeah, So?"

Meg walked Luke to the Cafeteria. They picked up their sandwiches and near the entrance.

"Let's catch up. What have you been up to?"

"Well. I have an internship after my final year in the city. I will be local."

"That's awesome." She reached for his hands. "We will be together again."

Luke felt his hard cock move. He liked her soft touch.

"I plan to get a place of my own."

"No. You stay with me. You can save some money."

He wanted to, but he knew she would lose her privacy. He cut her short, "No mom, I need my own space."

"Yeah, mom. He needs his space." Sarah pulled up a chair to join them. Her curvy, busty black body sat down next to Meg.

"Luke, this is Sarah. Her husband and she joined the hospital a year back."

Luke smiled. "Nice to meet you." Sarah grinned through her thick lips and big eyes.

"So, Luke you are getting a place of your own, huh?"

"Yeah. I need to be close to my work. Will probably rent a studio."

"That's great. Your baby is growing up, Meg."

"He will always be my baby." Luke wished she did not say that.

The conversation went on. Luke's mind was locked on his mother's naked body under the black man. He was afraid to stand up, conscious of his hard-on. After lunch, he offered to clear the table and collected the trays. He walked to the restroom, released his warm pee and adjusted himself to return to the table.

Sitting in front of the two women, was the same black man whom he saw on top of his mom that morning. Luke slowly sat down next to him.

Sarah introduced him, "Omar, this is Luke. Meg's baby."

Tyler extended his hand to greet Luke. Luke felt his firm grip and matched it with his.

"Dr. Tyler is our cardiologist, also Sarah's husband", Meg smiled as she looked into her phone.

Luke was a bit shorter than him. They had a similar frame. Luke envied him. He wondered if Sarah knew. Meg and Sarah left the table to get back to their duties leaving Dr. Tyler and Luke together. Luke found him to be soft spoken and deliberate in his words, and very fatherly. Their conversation drifted through various topics. The memory of his naked body on his mother's faded. He was very comfortable with him. As they parted, "We are having few hospital folks over for the weekend. Please join us with Meg." Luke felt compelled to accept.

3

Friday afternoon. Meg returned from her morning shift around 3 pm. Luke felt a sense of excitement in her behavior.

She showered and in her lounge pants and a loose top, walked to the living room. Luke was watching a rerun of the basketball game.

"I put in my hours for the week. I am off till Tuesday to spend time with you."

"And with the Tylers. They invited us for the weekend." He reminded her.

"Oh yeah. We don't have to go. We can do our own thing."

"I accepted mom."

She smiled, "Ok for a few hours perhaps."

Meg changed the topic to Luke. "So, are you still seeing that Lin Chi." Lin Chi, was Luke's first love. Meg played cupid and got them together in high-school. Meg knew Luke took Lin's cherry, and were lovers.

"Lin is doing a foreign exchange program. She is in China. Been there for almost a year now."

"Oh, you poor thing. Are you seeing anyone now?"

"No one serious."

Meg noticed her son is a young handsome adult, built very much like his dad. She wondered if he had the same package as his dad did. She pinched herself to stop her mind from wandering.

"How about you, mom? Are you seeing anyone?"

She was not expecting the question. She took her time to answer.

"Well. First, there will be no replacement to your dad."

"I know, mom."

She continued, "I am active. Let's leave it at that."

Luke did not pursue. "I am happy for you."

Meg wondered if she should tell him more. She held back. There will be time for that.

4

Sarah was in the yard mingling with the guests. Omar greeted Meg and Luke at the entrance. In his white Polo and blue shorts, he gave Meg a warm hug. Luke noticed an awkward smile, as he carried the beer and food into the house.

He walked onto the deck with a beer in his hand. He heard a shout, "There is the handsome man!". He saw Sarah moving quickly towards him. Dressed in white, her black body moved graciously. There was a soft bounce of her breasts in her black bra. Luke looked away as she got closer. She was a big woman and seemed aggressive one at that. She took him by his arm and lead him into a crowd. "Hey, everybody. This is Meg's boy." For the next hour or so, Luke met and interacted with all his mom's colleagues and few of Tyler's friends. He remembered his faces, but lost their names. Sarah hung around Luke a lot. She encouraged him to mingle.

It was now dark, and the party moved indoors. The house had open access to all guests. The guests began to group together based on their previous associations. Meg and Tyler were nowhere in sight. Sarah played the hostess and often had Luke as her arm candy.

At one time in the evening, she whispered, "Luke, is there anyone you fancy in the party? I can get you together." Luke joked" You?". She gave him a smile, felt her squeeze his biceps gently, "I am sure there is someone in here you want to go home with." He turned to her nodding and saw her wink.

"Where is mom? Have you seen her?"

Sarah ignored his questions and directed her attention to a girl, "Ivon, come here darling. I want you to meet Luke. He is going to be working in the city soon."

Luke smiled as Ivon came over. "Hia! Nice to meet you." As Sarah left them, Ivon softly "OMG, it is so nice to meet someone my age. I am so lost here."

"Me too. If it weren't for my mom, I wouldn't be here."

"Yeah? Do I know here?"

"Megan, she goes by Meg."

Ivon went silent for few seconds. "Yeah, I know of her."

Luke looked at her with a 'Huh?". She smiled awkwardly.

She changed the topic to Luke, "So you are graduating soon? I am two years away."

"Well, I am not sure if I want to come back."

"Hmmm. Why not?". Ivon looked like she knew the answer.

"Things have changed here. Not the same as I remember it."

"I think I found your mom." Ivon pointed at the far corner, Meg was standing by the bar with Omar. His hands were on her waist. Meg, did not change from her lounge pants and loose top, held onto his back as they moved to music.

Ivon smiled, "Are they in love?"

Luke was staring at them. He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Sarah, "Dance with me darling."

They moved to the floor. He felt her enlarged breasts on him as she moved closer. She was not wearing her bra anymore. Luke bent his head down a bit to whisper, "May I ask you..." She did not wait for him to complete, "Yes Luke. Omar and Meg see each other."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Well, Meg told me that she really likes him and wanted him. She was lonely. I told Omar about it."

"and you?" he wanted to know more.

"Just because we are not your age, it doesn't mean we don't get wet." She paused. "Like I am right now."

Her pelvis moved closer to his crotch. "Do you like older pussy?" She felt his hard crotch. "I can tell you do. Follow me."

Ivon saw her lead him up the stairs. She was shaking her head in disbelief.

5

Luke followed her. She knocked one of the doors and peeked inside. It was dark, she pulled Luke inside and closed the door. He waited for her to turn on the lights. Instead she took his right hand and placed it in between her legs. Her panties were dripping wet.

"Oh, Luke." She sighed.

Luke pressed his fingers into her. She whispered, "Yes, that's it! baby, it's yours for the taking." The big woman raised her white dress and exposed her laced dripping panties to her boy toy. She put his hands on his shoulders and lowered him to his knees, running her fingers through his hair, pushed her panties aside and pulled his head closer to her smooth shaven thick pussy lips.

"Come on, suck on it. Yeah, that's it, move your tongue into me."

Luke lapped on her like a hungry dog. She was Cumming and Cumming hard. She held onto his head and grinding her cunt on to his mouth, jerked forward with a loud moan. She was shaking, she fell forward onto her arms and her body was convoluting to a continuous orgasm. In the dark, Luke sat back on his knees as she shivered out of control. She was hissing and sighing.

She slowly got to her knees in front of Luke. She reached for the remote in her hand and turn the side lamp on. She saw Luke in a daze and shocked by the happenings. She sat back and pulled her down. "Come on, take me."

Her boy toy obeyed his mistress. He stood up and unzipped, his 7 inches hard throbbing cock came into her view. It was thiCCCk with three Cs. She gasped at its sight. She spread her legs apart and raised her hips arching her large body. Luke grunted like an animal. He placed himself in between her legs and pushed forward. Her cunt took it all. He disappeared deep into her warm wet pussy. Her eyes closed as she received him. "OMG, its big", she exclaimed.

Her hands grabbed her large breasts over her white dress. His hands locked into her hips as he began to plough into her. He maintained his steady pace and grunted hard with each inward movement. Her feet firm on the ground, her hips raised, with her neck and head on the floor, Sarah was wiggling with pleasure.

Luke was on the edge. She sensed it. She quickly pushed him out and positioned herself in front of his throbbing wet cock. Her hand grabbed his base, "I want to see you cum." All she had to do it to flick her tongue on his cock's swollen head, a primal scream left Luke's lips as he shot his load onto her black face. The cum shots were never ending. She took her facial patiently.

Exhausted, he looked down. She held onto his cock, her black face shining with his cum. He blurted, "Thank you." She laughed aloud, "Baby you are so cute. You are welcome." She reached for the bedsheet to wipe her face, "How long have you been holding this load?". He sat on the bed next to her, "For a while now..." She did not let him finish; her mouth was on his. He tasted some of own cum on her lips.

She asked him to take his phone out. He had it in his hands. She stood up and stripped naked. Take my picture. She was gorgeous, large breasts with thick dark knobby nipples and well-proportioned body, her pussy lips were thick like the ones on her face. As he clicked away, she parted her cunt lips, dark chocolate outer layers with strawberry red inside.

Luke's cock was erect again. She went down on her knees, crawled to him, and putting her hands on his balls, opened her mouth and drew him in. Her head went to work on him. She was salivating, his cock deep down her throat. Her hands pressing his balls as his pubic hair pressed against her lips. Luke grunted hard. He jerked forward. She drained his balls for the second time within the last 20 minutes.

There was a knock on the door. It was Omar.

"Is someone in there?"

Luke hurriedly pulled his clothes together and pushing his cock into his pants, zipped up. Sarah was calm. She picked up her panties and gave it to Luke. "It's yours to keep" She pulled her dress over her. She wiped her face, and responded, "Omi, will be out in few."

Luke stood like a deer seeing headlights.

"Your mom has an early morning shift on Wednesday. I will complete my night shift then. Your aunt Sarah will be paying you a visit."

Luke nodded.

6

Luke was in the coffee shop. Ivon tapped the window. He greeted her and she joined him at the table with her coffee. After the initial niceties, she asked bluntly, "She fucked you that night, didn't she?" He did not respond.

"I know the Tylers, they have a reputation. Omar is probably doing your mom."

He continued his silence.

"She stole my boyfriend from me. She takes pleasure in it. Sees a younger male and she cougars him.... Do you like her?... did you...?"

He reached out to her with is finger, placing it on her lips, "Shhhh. What are you getting at..."

"I want to get back at her."

"How?"

"I want her to see us doing it."

He laughed aloud. She persisted with her ask. He was amused, but played along.

"Does Dr. Tyler know that Sarah likes them younger?"

"Of course! he does. The other night, they watched her lead you into the room."

"They?"

"Are you that naive or are you faking it."

"Your mom and Dr. Tyler watched you follow her. He was by the door wasn't he."

Luke went silent. "Fuck! Mom knows." Anxiety took over.

He did not pay attention to Ivon's chatter. He wondered how he would face Meg. He kept nodding to Ivon as she continued her blabber. He had to face up to his mom. He was sure it was going to come up soon.

7

Monday morning, at the breakfast table. Luke found Sarah's panties next to his toast and sunny-side-up eggs. Meg brought coffee to the table.

"You like laced panties? They are Sarah's, aren't they?"

Luke was embarrassed.

"I love the Tylers. They brought love back into my lives."

Luke confessed. "Mom, I saw Dr.Tyler and you in bed when I arrived that morning."

Meg smiled. "Omar told me that you did. I am glad you found out."

"So why the charade?"

"I could not face you baby. Sarah said that she will handle it for me."

As he cleaned up the breakfast time, she came to him and hugged him. He felt her breasts through her robes on him. His morning wood pressed against her.

"She told me you are a big man. Your father was big and thick too."

He laughed nervously.

She pulled her robes and exposed her body. He stared into her firm body and the dark pubic mount. He felt her hands reach for his cock. She exclaimed "Wow. You are going to make some one really happy."

He pulled it back from her and pulled up his shorts. He struggled to keep the conversation going. Meg understood. As they left the kitchen, she said "Omar will be over this evening."

Luke did not know how to respond.

8

Omar arrived alone. Luke hung around watching the basketball game. He could sense his mom's relief that Luke is coming to accept her relationship. After dinner, Omar cuddled with Meg on the couch. Luke understood his presence may be an hindrance.

"Good night." He went up to his room. As he left the area, he saw Omar's hand disappearing into Meg's blouse. She did not protest. He pretended to close his door, but peeped in. He watched Omar's lips on hers. She was in his embrace.

Luke grabbed his cock in his pants. He saw Meg getting up and look behind to see Luke watching them. "Omi, give me few minutes. I will be back." She walked to Luke's room. "Honey, I really want you to accept my relationship with him. He makes me happy. And...."

"And?"

"I have never been fucked the way he does."

Luke's jaw dropped. She kissed him on his forehead. "I don't mind you watching us."

Luke was shocked. His mom just opened up and gave an invitation to see them in bed. For the next half hour, he was tossing and turning in bed. His imagination was running wild. He could not resist any longer.

He put on his boxers and went out bare chested. His mom's room was open. He did not have to step any closer. Omar's black cock was deep in Meg. She was squealing aloud. His hands rested on her shoulders, her breasts bounced as he pushed in and pulled out of her. His body was smooth and had no hair. Meg's legs were wrapped around him. Her hands clutching the mattress.

She was begging him to fuck her harder. Omar was smooth, he did not pound her. He moved in and out of her passionately, kissing her with each stroke. She was shaking, his cock went deep in, her cunt gushed out. She moaned aloud.

Luke took his cock out and was stroking it. Suddenly, Omar turned to Luke and smiled. Meg looked at Luke too. Luke tried to move away. Omar rolled over. Meg recovered from her orgasm and walked naked to Luke.

She told hold of his thick hard cock, and led him into her room. Omar's was longer, but Luke was thicker. She had him sit at the base of the bed. She turned her ass to Omar and mounted him, his cock disappeared into her cunt.

She grabbed her breasts, her nipples squeezed through her fingers. She rode him with moans looking into Luke's eyes. Omar humped her from under. Her hands reached for her clit and she rubbed herself hard, as she rode her stud. Omar's hands were on her hips and he began to man handle her, bounce her on his cock.

"I am Cumming" Luke heard his deep rough voice. Luke's pre-cum dripped to the floor. She was shaking, her legs closed in on the cock. Her eyes shut. Grinding her teeth, a shrilling scream escaped her lips. The lovers came together.

She fell backwards onto Omar's chest. The interracial couple lay exhausted. Omar's cum dripped out of Meg's cunt.

Meg watched Luke clutching his cock as he walked out of the room. There were no more inhibitions.

9

Luke hated her for doing it. Luke's thick head was swollen red. He wanted to Omar in his mother. He felt the sanctity of their relationship was lost forever. Part of him wanted to head back to his college and forget about all of it. He still had 2 weeks left before the campus opened up.

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
12