Luke's Perversions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday morning. Luke was still in bed. He heard a knock on the door. Before he could answer it, Sarah pushed open and entered. "Oh my god, you look fabulous."

She unpinned her hair bun and her curls came loose.

"Wait a minute, Mrs. Tyler."

"Mrs. Tyler. I thought we were past that." She moved towards him. He sat back against the headboard putting a pillow over his crotch on his blue boxers.

"We have the day together. Well, let me make you some breakfast."

Luke was helpless. Sarah was not taking No from him. He took his time before he went down to the kitchen. Hot chocolate and French Toast on the table.

Sarah was on the deck, face down extended on the towel she laid out. Luke reluctantly went to her after he cleaned up the kitchen.

"Mrs. Tyler, the other night, I am sorry. I did not know what I was doing."

She laughed, "You did fine. It was awesome."

"No, that's not what I...."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Luke tried to control his smile. She sat up and crossed her legs. He saw her white panties with a dark wet patch. He stared at her pussy lips outlined by her underwear.

"Luke, if I you are seeing someone, I understand. But let's not pretend that we did not rock that night."

He turned away. She slowly moved towards him. "Omar and Meg are lovers. I know. I need someone too. Meg has Omi, I want you."

Luke went quiet. She stood up. "I will wait for you inside."

10

She laid naked on the couch. Her clothes were on the kitchen table. Sunlight through the sky windows, her beautiful black body came in full view. Her large breasts with big black areolas with oversize nipples moved with her breath. Her smooth cunt slightly parted to expose her red inner walls.

Luke dropped his clothes and sat on the floor. He smelled her wetness. She ran her fingers through his hair "You are a pretty white boy." She looked at his growing erection, "A big one at that."

"How about Dr. Tyler?" He asked as he placed his hands on her belly. "Omi's flavor right now is Meg."

"And me yours?". She giggled like a young girl, "It's not a competition darling." She felt his hands move to her cunt, his thumb on her clit mount and his fingers slipping into her. "Are you this wet all the time?" She smiled and nodded. He parted her lips and put his mouth on her pussy, with his tongue sticking into her. She raised her hips to get more of his tongue. "Oh my god. Take me baby, eat it, make mommy cum." She got him going with her talk.

She heard him slurp her juices. "Yeah, lick it all up." Luke was thick, hard, and pounding. He wanted to get into her again. He pushed his head back and rose to his feet. "Let's go to my room." She obliged. As she led the way, Luke spanked her ass. She looked back, "You like that nasty, do you?". Luke winked. She got onto her fours as she crawled up the stairs. Luke went down on his knees and parting her ass cheeks, put his head directly on her cunt. She giggled aloud as she fell forward, her breasts brushing under her own weight, "Ouch, Ouch, hmmmmm." Luke's tongue in her eased her pain. He took his time, he stroked her slow and went deep with his tongue.

Her body was shaking, she held onto the stairs as she came. She continued giggling aloud. He was amused too. Her thick cunt lips closed in tight, her hips were shaking hard on her knees.

"Wow! Wow! WoW!. That was fucking Awesome. OMG."

Luke felt like he conquered the beast. She turned around on her back on the stair, "Come to mama!" and took him in her embrace. She was sweating. He could smell her armpits as her lay on her breasts. He reached out to her aureoles and traced them with his fingers.

"You are a nasty lover. Where did you get these ideas, techniques?" She drew his face close to her nipples.

"Tell me about your girlfriends."

"Her name is Lin Chi. She is away now. Foreign exchange program."

"Those Chinese are slim. Unlike me." She was looking for a compliment.

He moved his hands down her stomach and tapped her pussy, "I like mature."

She was sore with all his tonguing; his tapping made her moan with pain and pleasure.

"You must have children my age."

"No sweetie. We don't. Ivon is the closet whom we call our own."

"How so?"

"Well, she is Omi's cousin's daughter. Omi and I are her guardians here."

"Interesting."

"Why?"

"Did you steal her boyfriend?"

"No, I did not. Did she say that."

He put his mouth on her nipple and began to suck on it. She pressed his head to her chest.

"Her friend was a shy boy. He needed some encouragement and confidence. Ivon was struggling to get him to open up."

Luke continued to suck on her nipples and taking more of her breast into his mouth, sucking it in hard. His hand was rubbing her cunt. She parted her legs to give him better access. She was continuing to talk about Ivon.

Luke looked at her. "Don't you ever shut up?"

"Wow, nobody has ever told me that." She went quiet.

He sucked on her nipples hard, alternating attention from left to right for a while. He was in a zone. His cock was loaded and his juices were stringing on to the stairs. He parted her legs and opened her moist cunt. He pushed his cock into her. It slipped in and she moaned. Placing his hands under her shoulders, he fell on her body and began to hump her steadily.

Her eyes opened and shut with her grunts. He put his lips on her thick black ones. He had her. He knew he had her for good. She was sighing softly, "Give it to me more, go slow, go deep." Her legs were stretched apart. He descended into her with each motion.

Her hands embraced him, her nails pressing into his back. His cock pounding deep in her. She used her Kegel technique to milk his thick white cock as it snaked in and out of her. She held onto him firm. She looked at him, "I had many in there, but you are something."

"I can get used to this", as he pushed in deeper stretching her entrance.

She moaned and smiled "Me too."

11

It was time to go back to college. Sex dominated his visit home. Sarah and Luke made bed many times. Luke did not see his mom much after his time with Sarah. He kept to himself. Meg realized her boy is a young adult, and appreciated his needs. She sure had them at her age, so why not him.

Luke was packing to leave the next day. Meg sat by the bed.

"Seems like yesterday, I had you in my arms and your baby lips on my breasts for the first feed."

"Mom!" Luke pretended to be embarrassed. His mind went back to Dr.Tyler and her in bed.

"I will miss you." She stood up to him and gave him a hug. Luke returned her hugs.

As she sat back, "You are so much like your dad."

Luke saw her getting emotional, eyes ready to drop tears. He changed the topic.

"It's six months more. I have begun to look for a place in the city. And, you have the Tylers to keep you company."

She smiled.

"How did it start between you two?"

"Well. Dr.Tyler and Sarah joined the hospital a year back. Sarah and I hit it off immediately. We used to giggle, be naughty, and raunchy about your patients. She is a sport and always horny. She and I got very close and she once cornered me to feel me up; kissed me passionately. "

Luke's cock moved as he pictured Sarah and his mom. Meg saw him cover his bulge.

"I told her that I am not into women. She was ok with it. Three months after, they invited us for a get-to-know party at their place. I stayed back to help cleanup and slept over. Omar was very attentive and gentle in his approach. He asked if he could get close to me. I did not refuse. That night, he got into the bed and spent hours with me. It was the first time after a long time, I felt like a woman again. He rang my bells that night and the night after. They said I was now a Tyler girl."

"I guess I am a Tyler boy now."

Meg giggled, "Yeah Sarah told me."

"I love you mom. You look very happy. I want more for you."

"I can't wait for you to be back in the city."

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the Hell is this????????????????????

What the Hell is this????????????????????

Give him some BALL||||||||||||||||||||||

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
I’ll second that!

I echo what Phil tee said. Decent story marred by missing words, typos and grammar issues. Keep at it though.

philteephilteeover 4 years ago
Maybe late but ...

I thought this was written by a novice but see you have been writing for a while. It’s probably been suggested that you get an editor - please do. A decent story but marred by inconsistency and bad grammar. It’s hard to enjoy a story when the reader keeps stumbling and rereading to see what was missed.

Three stars (***) only because it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to part two & keep up the good work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Horny Fertile Mum Big cocked son has a plan.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Outrage! A mother's anger lands her in her son's pants.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories